Tell Me Love

The MyungJong Files

MyungJong affair is in the air - so here's a quick chapter. Just because.

 

Credit: charming-infinite.tistory.com

So it's been a while. There has been many, many changes. But it's nice to some things are the same. Like Kim Myungsoo being forever mesmerised by Lee Sungjong.

I think the MyungJong relationship has progressed to the point where the two are able to eschew making it obvious. How Myungsoo learnt self-control is beyond me but I guess it took long hours of training.

Sungjong: Myungsoo, who am I?

Myungsoo: Cutie Sungjong.

Sungjong: *Facepalm* Did you see anything I said for the last hour?

Myungsoo: Angel Sungjong?

Sungjong: Myungsoo...

Myungsoo: Fine, the most adorable maknae.

Sungjong: I can't do this anymore, let's continue tomorrow.

Myungsoo: Ok honey.

 

But sometimes, Myungsoo's reaction when he's around Sungjong is too over the top. At these times, Myungsoo-charmer Sungjong has to reel him in, warning him with a tap on the shoulder.

Sungjong: Please, Myungsoo for the love of God, stop giggling like a teenage girl and behave.

Credit: inpinitaize

But sometimes Sungjong lets it go though, if it's a special moment. 

     

Like when Sungjong made Myungsoo proud by being an MC and they have just won and Myungsoo sneaks in a quick back hug, to which Sungjong's only reply is a bright smile, because let's face it, it feels good to be hugged so affectionately.

It's a recurring theme: whenever Sungjong does anything, anything at all or he's being talked about, Myungsoo can't help but giggle. It's all this romantic energy that's itching to touch/ hug/ kiss Sungjong is pouring forth as laughter. 

We have all seen the Mcountdown encore stage where Myungsoo dresses as a caterpillar to celebrate. But the real deal is how Sungjong helps him into the costume. 

Watch how carefully Sungjong dons the costume on Myungsoo. It requires skill and most importantly, practice. And look how comfortable the two of them are with this, like this is not the first time. Yes folks, what I'm saying is this may not be the first time Sungjong had dressed Myungsoo!!! Maybe the caterpillar costume is a first (but who knows, we don't know what sort of kinks they have *wink wink*) but definitely not the first time Sungjong is putting on clothes on him.

Remember, when Myungsoo had said Sungjong is the most romantic member because he's takes care of them, I wonder if that had involved putting clothes on a very *ahem* Myungsoo.

And then Sungjong rewards him for being such a good sport with a supportive backhug.

And then look at this poor kid, how excited he is to be picked up by Sungjong.

Once again, this looks practiced. Maybe many a times a drunk/clumpsy Myungsoo had fallen before him and had to be helped up again.

Look at this cutie Sungjongie checking up on caterpillar Myungsoo and even patting him on the head. How sweet is that. Sungjong had really come a long way.

And he continued to reassure Myungsoo, touching his arm and making sure he's not too overwhelmed by embarrassment. Myungsoo is right, Sungjong is so caring that it melts everyone's hearts.

 

And at the end, he doesn't forget to let his boyfriend out of his costume even though Sunggyu is already on the case. 

And while going to his next job, what does Myungsoo do? Watch Sungjong's vlive of course. And Myungsoo wouldn't be Myungsoo if he didn't let it out a bit to the world that he is indeed Sungjong's biggest fan.

Sungjong obviously gets right back at him by publicly accouncing he loves Myungsoo. Bless these two!

 

Well that's all for today. I know there's a lot more to their story but I'll stop here today.