Happy Valentine's Day!

The MyungJong Files

Firstly, Happy New Year people! 2014!

Wow, it still feels like 2013 just begun yesterday but it's already 2014 and now when I look back, I can feel how much I have changed and grown, and so have the people around me. I have become so much busier and I can't update The MyungJong files regularly (same with Rose unnie). But the fact that there are so many people out there who still love the Files makes me feel really really happy and I'm grateful to all the subscribers - the MyungJong supporters, the BlackLemons if you will. You people are the best and I really feel we have an invisible bond between us. It amazes me how many people have subscribed to this and upvoted this - nothing makes me happier when people ship MyungJong passionately and the fact that I can contribute to this community makes my day, every day.

So thank you everyone!

 

Now that I'm done with this, I must make another confession. I hadn't realised how far MyungJong had come this year. But then I came across this amazing fan-made video and realised it had truly been a year!

Credit: sweetlemon31393

 

Starting with Man In Love and then coming back with DESTINY, INFINITE had had a blast. But if I were to pick one highlight of the year, it would have to be the World Tour - One Great Step. Of course INFINITE were super AMAZING but so were MyungJong. I mean, Myungsoo totally proposed to Sungjong! And Sungjong totally accepted it!

And you really can't deny Myungsoo's super happy reaction. He totally fist-pumped and Dongwoo was so completely amazed by the whole thing that I'm sure if he could gather his thoughts in time or a song wasn't playing, he would have congratulated the couple. Which he probably did later, backstage. And then he definitely congratulated them during Youngstreet radio.

So after the proposal, Sungjong goes off, kind of embarrassed and Myungsoo is so shy.

 

But this is not the first instance of Myungsoo getting shy after confessing. He did so at the Youngstreet radio broadcasting as well!

Which he does a lot, as we'd seen here.

He basically said that he speaks through his gaze and during the broadcast he was sending Sungjong telepathy signals saying he is his 'secret boyfriend'. Even Sungjong had to lower his head, hearing his boyfriend coness to such a cheesy crime and look at Sungyeol, being all embarrassed about the two sitting beside him. If you ask me, Sunggyu is totally judging them while Hoya and Woohyun don't look pleased at all. How would they, when their precious Sungjong was having romantic moments with Myungsoo. I totally understand them.

And the fact that while no one notices, they have countless conversations between them through their stares...

Credit: kmslpabo.tumblr.com

 

And Dongwoo finally has his moment of congratualting the two. He's a very honest guy and I really love how natural he is when it comes to everything, along with how calmly (calmly being a relative term according to Dongwoo's dictionary) he seems to have accepted MyungJong.

 

By now I'm sure most of you have seen these gifs.

Credit: joghyun.tumblr.com

You know what I like so much about this part of their interaction? it shows how helpless Myungsoo is, or pretends to be in front of Sungjong. Come on, L's a fashionista, he knows how to put on a scarf but of course it wouldn't be the same if Sungjong does it for him. These are the moments when it's clear Sungjong holds a position of power in their relationship that Myungsoo can't deny. In fact, he made it that way because the truth is, he is helpless without Sungjong. I have said this so many times and I'll say it again, Sungjong is the stronger one out of the two and I love it, so does Myungsoo, no mistake. It's the sight of how obedient he is in front of the maknae that makes me go "awwwwwwwwww".

 

There are so many instances of when Myungsoo depends on Sungjong being his support, like when he is sleepy or bored.

Credit: milk-caramel.tumblr.com

Sungjong is so perfectly fine with this that it seems like that's how Myungsoo sleeps every night. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that is exactly how they sleep every night, no doubt pissing off Gyu leader in the process. And Myungsoo just looks so comfortable with his head on Sungjong's shoulder...it's as if he is heaven.

 

Now the Youngstreet broadcast was worth watching, even though Sungjong and Myungsoo didn't get to talk much. But the fact that MyungJong is so obvious came out during the broadcast. The way the two were talking about Myungsoo being Sungjong's secret friend gave everything away, not only to INSPIRITS, but to the DJ K.Will as well, who barely knows them. So this guy, who knows nothing of the MyungJong files correctly predicted what was going on...just like that!

These two definitely have telepathic connection which makes me very curious...

Credit: milk-caramel.tumblr.com

What exactly is Myungsoo telling him that's making him so shy? I mean I'm sure Jongie's blushing.

 

Going back to K.Will's observations...

Okay, what else remains to be said after that? Except...

Woohyun's slightly painful but true input in this conversation. And Myungsoo and Sungjong do nothing to contradict them, they are back in their romantic world where Myungsoo has eyes for Sungjong only. Sungyeol is too embarrassed to look, so is Gyu. And Hoya had been in that postiion for too long - he definitely doesn't like what's going on. But sorry Hoya, maybe next life.

 

The way Myungsoo tries to cheer up Sungjong is so precious. And I'm really happy because of this aspect of their relationship because I never want to see Sungjong sad and I'm glad that Myungsoo always cheers him up when he's about to cry.

 

I'm glad Sungjong has such a person in his life. And someone who touches him in public to see his reaction.

 

And someone who touches him so lovingly...

 

And of course Sungjong is not allowed to touch anyone else apart from him.

I mean he just touched Sungyeol (although it was really cute) and there comes the Myungsoo glare and the maknae has to remove his hand. Sometimes Myungsoo is so strict about some things and Sungjong complies with his wishes.

 

This puts Myungsoo in a bad mood which persists right into the photoshoot where Sungyeol offers his innocent heart to Sungjong who has no choice but to reject it because Myungsoo is standing right beside, looking like a scary statue. Even i would be afraid of this Myungsoo so Sungjong shyly rejects Sungyeol's heart.

 

So the broken-hearted Sungyeol tries his moves on Myungsoo, but he doesn't even move a muscle and Sungyeol drops the heart and all in fear. He has seen the look on Myung's face and he knows he'll get into trouble for trying to flirt with Jongie.

 

It's too obvious that Myungsoo has two sides to him - the one very cute and sweet and adorable and helpless side where he does more aegyo than Jongie. And then there's this scary possessive side where he incinerates anyone who dares to be near Sungjong with his death glare. Both of these sides make Myungsoo so much more complete and likeable. And I'm sure Sungjong loves the little adventure.

Credit: sngyeol.tumblr.com

 

Finally, I wanted to say how worried I am because fans are supposed to be good with reactions right? But looks like Myungsoo is going to beat us to the number one fan of Sungjong.

Credit:kmslpabo.tumblr.com

Credit: es2pido.tumblr.com

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Love knows no boundary so I'm sending all of you my heartfelt hugs <3. Although...as MyungJong has shown us, if you love someone, every day is special, not just Valentine's Day!