The New Dorm Room Arrangements

The MyungJong Files

CHAPTER ONE 

the new dorm arrangements

We all know that Infinite has moved dorms; now they live in the same appartment building as Big Bang (how cool is that!). But new appartment means new room arrangement and this is what Infinite has come up with:

 

tumblr_mirnb2gcer1ryog8xo1_500.jpg

 

Source: Sungyeol's tweet

 

 

deliberatemistake's commentary:

 

So Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungyeol share one big room, Infinite H a.k.a Hoya and Dongwoo has a room to their own and Woohyun and Sungjong has seperate rooms. While many of you are gasping about why WooGyu has been seperated and fangirling about how Infinite H are together, I can see a come advantages with this new arragement.

 

First of all, good luck to L and Sungyeol, who has to stand the leader's nagging and congrats to Woohyun who doesn't have to (although it's a shame, I'd have wanted them together). But the most significant thing in this whole arrangement is the fact that Sungjong has his own room now. His own personal room where he can do anything he likes, i.e, Myungsoo can sneak into Sungjong's room without anyone knowing (unless they are specifically looking for the whereabouts of the second maknae). Complete freedom inside Sungjong's room - no Hoya to be bothered about! Is this awesome or what? Of course Rose unnie will elaborate the advantages of Infinite H being together.

 

But I have something else to say - the hyungs do not trust their maknaes in one room. I mean seriously, who wouldn't think that l and Sungjong will make good roommates? Myungsoo doesn't bully Sungjong and Sungjong is usually nice to meet. Myungsoo sleeps like log, Sungjong is an early riser, Myungsoo wears black and Sungjong is a fashionista. In every way, they make perfect roommates - but no, the hyungs can' t have them in the same room. I wonder why *rolls eyes and smiles significantly*

 

I'll tell you why - because they've seen this:

And they're scared what might happen behind closed doors.

 

 

Rosechan's commentary:

 

Since delib has already marked upon the wonders of Sungjong having his own room in respect to Myungsoo, I'll start on the other implications of the new rooming situation.

 

So Sunggyu is a good leader. Sunggyu is an amazing leader. Not only does he not trust Sungyeol to be in the same room as Sungjong, he's given maknae a room all to himself. This is for many reasons.

(1) Sunggyu has been completely charmed by maknae. I mean who isn't? (2) Sunggyu is preventing Sungyeol from attacking maknae. (3) Sunggyu is preventing Sungyeol from attacking Myungsoo. 

Obviously Sunggyu is an amazing leader and dad and grandpa. Of course he didn't give Sungjong a room to himself so that he might also have the opportunity to sneak in there... Of course Sungjong didn't refuse to room with Sunggyu because Sunggyu will steal his underwear.

Of course Woohyun and Sungjong aren't the only ones with separate rooms because no one can put up with Woohyun's mushiness and everyone loves Sungjong. I kid. We all put up with Woohyun's mushiness. I don't kid about the other part. (cough cough, Myungjong centered, OT7!)

 

As for Infinite H, we'll pretend the fact that the two of them share the big room is so that they can practice dance together in their room. Not other physical forms of *cough cough* exercise.

I'm also dying over their proximity to Big Bang. HEY WOOLIM CEO! BIG BANG HAS HAD A WORLD TOUR! GIVE INFINITE ONE TOO! Guess Infinite is moving up in the ranks eh? Who are you kidding, of course they moved up in the ranks! And I'm so excited for their comeback (Infinite H hinted that Infinite was recording an album while Infinite H was working on promotions). 

As for delib's implications about what happens behind closed doors, let's just say one can only turn away from Myungsoo's kissing attempts so many times in public. 

 

 

 



 

But one cannot turn away from Myungsoo's kissing attempts at all in private... o.O Yeah,  I said it. It's y time.

 

So basically the breakdown is this.

Sunggyu/Sungyeol/Myungsoo room together because grandpa has to baby sit the kids and protect his daughter from the neighborhood bad boys. 

Hoya/Dongwoo room together because no one can sleep in the same room as those two. In fact, it's getting to the point where no one can be in the same room as those too. Uhm, don't interrupt us when we're filming We Got Married, anyone?

Woohyun rooms alone because his cheesiness will suffocate his roommate. And Sunggyu's gotten really good at sneaking in anyways. Woohyun knows because his boxers are missing... again...

And Sungjong rooms alone because Myungsoo is better at sneaking out than Sunggyu and what Sunggyu doesn't know won't hurt him.