Amazing MyungJong Fanfics

The MyungJong Files

OMG~ I have a blank page all to myself.

Ahahahah~! This is how delib feels when she starts a page~ Ahahahahha.

I love you. Hahahaha. Myungsoo style. Hahahaha. 

I'll let delib edit this later. Hahahaha.

I'm cruel.


 (I'll leave this just to show how crazy my unnie is *sigh* and how impossible I think she is. And also the fact that she admitted sh ie cruel is priceless, so yeah.)


So we're adding fanfics to our MyungJong Files! Yay! A shout out to TOFU143 for the idea ;) as a thank you, you get y Sungjong eyes. You can always suggest things that you'd like to see added to the MyungJong files, because after all, MyungJong is a romance we all own. Everyone can thank TOFU for the puppy eyes delib will post here (and thus make it impossible for you to get any work done... ever).

Epitome of cuteness alert - brace yourselves.



So how does this work? Well it's obvious... You guys nominate stories, and then vote on them for ranking. The top three/five (depending on the turnouts) will be listed here. Oh, and we'll "spotlight" those top nominations by bugging the author to give us inside info about the fic including but not limited to inspiration for the work, why they wrote the work, any background knowledge or spoofy little things we may have missed, and so on.

I'm so excited for delib to hit the chart. There are SOOOO many things I want to hear about.
(No!!! Rose unnie wouldn't let me edit this out but I'm telling you my behind stories are very boring, you don't want to hear it. But Rose unnie has lots of cool inside stories. There's this amazing story about tea - you know you wanna hear it!)

You guys will help me make this, and by this I mean delib back stories, happen right? #sonotbiased. 
Sorry, I had to do that xD

Jokes apart, you can nominate any MyungJong fics you've come across and liked. We would love to share it with everyone.

So, to keep with the "mostly-fact" that this file is (I say mostly because my analysis is not fact. It's just awesome. Because everyone knows MyungJong babies exist), our first fanfic spotlight will be for the theme of...

*drum roll please* BEST CHARACTERIZATION OF SUNGJONG 

*bonus points if Myungsoo is also wonderfully developed*

 So leave your nominations in the comments, just the link to the story will do. And if you want to add some fangirling rants, you're welcome.

 

Lastly, as you may have noticed, this chapter was written by Rose unnie and only touched on by me. Hurray for Rose unnie!