Myungsoo: Storm And Rage Mode

The MyungJong Files

A/N: I know this is extremely late and as you can tell, Rose unnie sat out for this one...but here it goes.


Myungsoo's list of people he's jealous of just got bigger, by a few thousands. Until now, he had been jealous of the other INFINITE members minus Sungjong, because all of them tried their own tactics on the maknae to make him theirs. But now he had found there are some people he had ignored before who are also eager to lay their fingers on Sungjong. Who are they? Well, they are SUNGels. Yes, Myungsoo is jealous of SUngjong's fans now, officially.

It all started at the USJ when Sungjong was taking pictures with his fans. Myungsoo suddenly realised he couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand the fact that fans were there, beside Sungjong, maybe even touching him. It didn't make Kim Myungsoo - Sungjong is his!

 

 

Look at the poor guy raging and moping around, and shaking his head furiously asif he couldn't believe it was happening. He definitely does not approve. The defeated gaze, the way he holds teddy - Mr. Teddy, you're all I got now, the disappointment on his face - he looks like he had just been rejected. Well it might be a form of rejection, I mean Sungjong poses for Myungsoo, Sungjong takes pictures with Myungsoo, and myungsoo takes enough pictures of Sungjong to fill 3/4 photobooks - why would Sungjong even want to take pictures with someone else?

Look how tightly he hugs the bear, how he caresses it lovingly and possessively. He is of course imagining it to be Sungjong, and it's his way of saying that Sungjong is his  (as if the raging and moping weren't enough).

 

Now as a SUNGel, I should be offended. I mean, 'Hey Myungsoo, back up! Sungjong's not only yours, he's ours as well okay?'

But instead I found myself thinking, 'Myungsoo, you're so cute. That's the kind of jealous possessive boyfriend I want for my beautiful Sungjong!'

So yeah Myungsoo, that's the green light, go ahead.

Here's the fancam if you want to see Myungsoo in action: HERE

 

So Sungjong has a teddy to vent his anger and frustrations, looks like Myungsoo needs to get a teddy to stave off loneliness. He could imagine the teddy was Sungjong and do things to it when he couldn't get his hands on the real Sungjong, like hugging it, kissing it affectionately, like this:

 

 

Or something a bit more...umm...ual?

Some one called for me? Check this snapshot of... Myungsoo really wanting to bite Sungjong's ear. No really.

There's frustration, and there's wanting to jump your lover in front of a large crowd but only being able to sit next to him as he gazes ily upon said crowd. Now guess which of these two scenarios warrants biting a teddy bear's ear off? Exactly.

Although, Myungsoo... we do ask you to leave smaller hickeys on Sungjong's neck from time to time. Or you can just leave them on his instead. 

 

 

Now of course with Sungjong by his side, it's always difficult for Myungsoo to control himself but with an exposed Sungjong by his side...

Attention people, look carefully at Sungjong's clothes - he's wearing a black T-shirt inside and nothing else, nothing else. You know what that means? Deliciously exposed skin...I'm shocked Myungsoo wasn't drooling right there and then...(*sigh* I try, i really try not to on Sungjong but every time I think I have cured myself of this disease, he finds a new way to make me drool over him...I guess Myungsoo feels the same.)

 

Fun note, since his undershirt is black... Myungie is the closest thing to his heart right now~ 

And in this photo, his... nether regions... are the closest thing to Jongie's .

 

 

 

But then again, maybe he was drooling. He always drools when he sees exposed Jongie skin. Always. Or maybe I'm talking about myself. Sometimes I get so confused...

 

So for the rest of the event, he tried to prove that Sungjong is most definitely his and he's not sharing. We're so alike, sometimes it scares me - Myungsoo and I. We think along the same lines, but I digress. And when Sungjong tried to lovingly glare at him - What do you think you're doing? - Myungsoo got all shy and cute. Perfect!

 

 

But Myungsoo doesn't only storm and rage when he's jealous, he also does that when someone messes with Sungjong. And who'd mess with Sungjong other than the leader? Sunggyu was probably joking but that didn't stop Myungsoo from almost eye-murdering the poor leader.

 

Yes Myungsoo, you tell him! He's bad! How could he hit Sungjong, how??? Press for a reply, don't take no for an answer...and I'm getting carried away. And gousge out Sungyeol's eye while you're at it for clapping (kidding, don't do that). Oh and also see Hoya proudly checking out Myungsoo yelling at Sunggyu, standing up for his sweetheart.

It doesn't end there, Myungsoo goes on to brushfire the staffs (with a combination of his glare and harsh words) when Sungjong accidentally jumped into a box of cold water. The message he was sending out is very clear: Touch him and you'll die. It can be shortened to: He's MINE.

 

 

Sungjong appreciates it a lot, I can tell. While Myungsoo cools off at one side, the maknae feeds him lovingly. This is love.

 

 

And more instances of love, Myungsoo's staring is back! But then again, I don't blame him at all.

 

 

Finally, to prove his point, Myungsoo had to make it clear to the whole wide world that Sungjong is his property only. Claim the color yellow, it's the same as claiming Sungjong. In the last Man In Love mv, we've seen him with a yellow sweater casually draped across his shoulder. In the Japanese version, he takes it one step further and wears a yellow coat! Now who wears a yellow coat unless your lover's favorite color is yellow?

Myungsoo's really pushing it!

 

 

And then we have Sungjong kissing Mr. Teddy and looking oh-so-gorgeous. (Do you love this scene or what? I've been staring at this gif forever!)

In the music video, Myungsoo composes a song called Man In Love, it's easy for him, he's a Man In Love, wearing his lover's favorite color...

 

However there is a good news for Myungsoo. All his aggresiveness and rage mode can actually take here somewhere because Sungjong recently announced in an interview he likes the aggressive style. He also said in Beatle's Code that he wants someone strong. All thse add up to Myungsoo of course. Because MyungJong babies will happen.

 

 

 

 

 

Cr: hanseochan.tumblr.com, sillimillez.tumblr.com, pagiking.tistory.com, @gyumeet, DreamingGyu0428, @wowoh_kyuzizi, @lkimfannet, @milkjong, @516_Yuna, @ps_lovely, @kyuziz_bias, @0208gyu1122, im-luciel.tumblr, hun-kai.tumblr.com, SJ SweetBreeze