Romeo

The MyungJong Files

Hello! We are back again with a new chapter! This time, we will discuss what's happening recently with our two lovely maknaes. But first of all, I want to congratulate our amazing boys for their 4th year anniversary since debut!! Yeay!!! *applause*

Have you guys noticed that time really flies? I am personally still bewildered that INFINITE has reached it's 4th year because really, 4 years is a long time. I've been an Inspirit since the beginning and I just want to cry that my love for them is never changing. Let's pray that INFINITE will be together forever and become more popular in the music industry!

Also, let's hope that MyungJong will get married lol jk. Let's hope for INFINITE F debut album so we can have many MyungJong and Sungyeol moments!

Okay, back with MyungJong! Let's start with this one!

 

140306 The show interview-Sungjong ranks member's appearance: 1.L - 2.Sungyeol - 3. Sunggyu - 4.Woohyun - 5.Dongwoo - 6.Hoya - 7.Sungjong (cr: qhuong)

 

Obviously, Sungjong puts Myungsoo first on his list. Why? Well we know all the reason why: the never-ending power of love between the two members. It gives me goosebumps that Sungjong choose Myungsoo as anything. We know that Sungjong talked about his other hyungs but to us, still, Myungsoo is number one for him.

 

It's funny how Sungjong keeps on insisting Myungsoo is the most handsome member in INFINITE when Myungsoo is starstruck by the maknae and is always praising him and his looks.

 

MS: Sungjong is a flower-boy bcos he's very cute. Just like a rose, not only his appearance is very beautiful but also he's full of passion.

Credit: foreverlsung

 

Okay Myungsoo, that has to be the most romantic things ever said about someone. Full of passion - hmm, Myungsoo would know. I wonder what side of himself has Sungjong shown to Myungsoo, overcome by passion.

Sungjong also said in This Is INFINITE that Myungsoo is handsome, while the other members rank somewhere close together. He also said during Ranking King that he likes Myungsoo because he's handsome. So our Sungjong is trying to flaunt his eternal lover - 'this is Myungsoo, the most handsome person in INFINITE and he's all mine.' L might have everyone else's heart in a twist but who's got L wrapped around his pretty little finger? - Sungjong of course!

Also the fact that he put himself in the seventh place shows how humble and sweet he is, putting the hyungs before himself. But the truth is, in Myungsoo's heart, Sungjong is number 1. He knows that, so it doesn't matter where he places himself in the ranking because he is at a rank which no one can ever reach!

(whispers probably all of the hyungs choose Sungjong as number one because he's their diva)

 

Myungsoo said he went to sauna with Boss & Sungjong and Myungsoo got a menboong seeing how Sungjong's body is way skinnier than his LMAO (cr: qhuong)

 

I want to groan because 1) why did Boss come with them 2) Myungsoo is a ert 3) Sungjong's body is beauty 4) Myungsoo is so lucky to see Sungjong's body 5) Damn, Myungsoo and Boss are so lucky.

 

I think Myungsoo got a menboong because Myungsoo is surprised by how y smooth Sungjong's skin is. And he says that he saw Sungjong's body, highlight this sentence. Saw Sungjong's body. I immediately thought that Myungsoo and Sungjong change their clothes together in the sauna (maybe with the boss also, but whatever lol /bricked) and seeing Sungjong's body gives Myungsoo goosebumps. Again, this is another proof from Myungsoo himself that if Sungjong isn't wearing anything it makes our visual unaware of his actions.

But honestly speaking, something is stuck in my head while I read this. Why'd Myungsoo got a menboong even though he saw Sungjong's skinny body everyday?

 

Hmm, maybe because he is too busy doing other things *ahem ahem children avert your eyes* on other days when Sungjong isn't wearing anything, he had never actually noticed how skinny Sungjong actually was. I mean with the CEO there, Myungsoo couldn't actually do anything to Sungjong there and then (no matter how much he wanted) so all he could do was stare at his beautiful figure and in the process realised that the maknae he holds against him all the time, is much skinnier than he had expected him to be. Plus, Sungjong does have the best .

The CEO was obviously damage control. Now we have heard how much Myungsoo and Sungjong like going out together. Myungsoo admitted on radio programs that he and Sungjong go out a lot - they go out shopping, to supermarkets to buy food, and they even go out drinking (of course they have to catch up on the dates they miss during their busy schedule).

 

 

They go out to have crepes together, even when they are obviously in their performance clothes. I understand why the manager is waiting for Sungjong but why does Myungsoo has to wait for himself. Sungjong is perfectly capable of buying crepes by himself and the manager is there if he needs anything, but to Myungsoo, he has to always be there for Sungjong and he has to protect him because he thinks that Sungjong is like a 'baby', his 'baby' to be exact and he needs protecting, even from crepe vendors. How sweet!

Laughs because Myungsoo is wearing a pair of slipper. How cute, he must be in rush just to accompany his beloved maknae to buy crepes. Because wearing shoes is taking a long time to wear he decided to use slipper instead, he doesn't want to lose his time with Sungjongie.

 

 

140612 Cultwo show: A fan sent message saying she saw Sungjong and Myungsoo drinking together at a tavern in which Sungjong said 2 of them drinking and chatting together [cr: qhuong]

 

 

So obviously, they would want to go out to the sauna as well but sauna means changing clothes and everyone knows that Myungsoo is a bit lacking when it comes to self-control. Sungjong changing in front of him would a bit too much. At the dorm, things can work out but at the sauna, a public place, it will become a huge scandal. So the CEO had to step in. He decided to accompany the two on their date, a third-wheel. Of course his main job is to keep Myungsoo in check, and I believe he had served his purpose well.

Now since Sungjong hangs out with Myungsoo so much, the other members are understandably jealous. But no one is as jealous and insecure as Myungsoo. Thinking about Myungsoo's feelings, our considerate Sungjong had even turned down Woohyun's offer to eat out. Why? Because of courseas entertaining as he finds Myungsoo getting jealous over his interactions with other members, he does care for him. He just decided to cool Myungsoo down; he deserves it, the poor guy.

 

Sungjong responded by saying, "Recently, we were traveling in the car when Woohyun said we should eat together, but I turned him down.  Because of that, he said he'd go on TV and say that I had no fidelity. "

Credit: allkpop

 

 

Well Sungjong, you do have fidelity, fidelity for Myungsoo. Although Sungjongie likes to torture his hyung but he never forgets to show that he cares.

 

 
"Thank you so much for always hanging out with me. I hope that you will be always with me like right now” -sjong to myung
Credit: qhuong
 
 
 

He appreciates the fact that Myungsoo is there for him all the time, even if he wants food at the dead of the night or wants to go shopping early, when it is less crowded. And that last line - it's so sweet! Always - always is a big word but Sungjong is not afraid to say it because he knows he and Myungsoo will last forever.

 

 

 

 

A fan asked SJ at today fansign why recently he always gives the speech when they win,SJ said he will do it cuz he's the most influential member.

 

Credit: qhuong

 

 

 

The man himself has finally admitted. Sungjong is the most influential member. Not because he has advanced bullying techniques but because everyone can't help but fall for him. Even when he is being bratty or rebellious, it's wonderful.

 

And when he's thoughtful, it's just a tad bit tear-jerking. I mean we all the maknae is mature, when he's not losing his temper. He is in fact, so thoughtful that he not only cares for Myungsoo but also for his family.

 

 

 

Sungjong sent kimchi to Myungsoo’s house and L’s parents were very happy.

 

Credit: qhuong

 

 

This kid knows how to win hearts. Already, all the parents are under Sungjong's spell because of his cutenes. Remember how Woohyun had said in Birth of a Family that their parents always ask about Sungjong. And now he goes ahead and sends kimchi to his in-laws Myungsoo's parents.That probably didn't only make Myungsoo's parents happy, but it also made Myungsoo happy because seriously, where else would he get such a perfect angel, who even makes efforts to make his parents happy. The entire Kim family is so lucky.

 

c: (creepy smile)

Isn't that a tradition where their child's wife boyfriend send foods/things to them as their way of appreciating them? They look like a married couple, I swear. Myungsoo's parents and Sungjong must be really close to each other, I'm glad.

 

And in recent news, Sungjong brought wrapped fruits for Myungsoo. So let me get this straight - was Sungjong visiting Myungsoo at his family house? Like maybe during vacation? They live together all the time and even when the only time they are seperated is during vacation, they still have to meet? Well of course they do, because even they are apart for a second, they miss each other. Looks like the MyungJong love story is even more inspirational than Romeo and Juliet. Speaking of Romeo and Juliet, Myungsoo said how his favorite romantic movie is Shakespeare's timeless play. Maybe he thinks of himself as Romeo, the man who would do everything for love because he would do anything and everything for his maknae. The forever romantist, Myungsoo, who thinks that he and the maknae will be boyfriends forever.

 

 

MYUNGSOO: Maknae Sungjong and I play the "forever boyfriend" role as well ~ (laughs)

- Natalie.mu ‘Power Push’ Special Interview

Via: foreverlsung

 

 

The forever boyfriend role indeed - what he didn't clarify is that they would play the role for each other. They are both very romantic indeed. So when the members were asked who was the most romantic out of them, this is what Dongwoo answered.

 

DW:Once me and L & Sungjong all have a drink together, at that time I thought L is really romantic.He lit some candles and created a good atmospher for drinking. Therefore, L is 'Mood Romeo'.

Credit: qhuong

 

Okay, pause here. Myungsoo lit candles when he went out drinking with Dongwoo and Sungjong?! Ah poor clueless Dongwoo, he had no idea, did he? That was meant to be a date for Myungsoo and Sungjong but seriously, if anyone saw them enjoying drinks with candles and all, it would cause a major scandal. That is why they needed Dongwoo as the buffer. And Dongwoo did say he passes out quickly, before Myungsoo and Sungjong since he can't take that much alcohol. So indeed, it was the perfect plan. They take Dongwoo so that it doesn't look too suspicious, but then Dongwoo gets drunk and MyungJong have themselves to each other. They can enjoy their date properly.

 

As for Myungsoo's answer about who's the most romantic member...

 

Myungsoo: Me and Sungjong share a same room. Sungjong all by himself leading me to do the cleaning chore, that's why I think he has a romantic side too. To me Sungjong is the most romantic one in the team. Although he's the maknae and young but he's also mature and just like a 'cool guy'. In our dorm, everybody does the cleaning chores follow Sungjong's words. He has that quality of leadership.

MC: Sungjong, how do you think about it?

Sungjong::If you think like that please keep thinking like that from now on, thank you.

 Credit: qhoung

 

Stop it Myungsoo, we all know you;re dazzled by Sungjong, but don;t make him all flustered by saying all this in public. He is a human after all, he has to control his blush, doesn't he?

So if Sungjong orders Myungsoo around the dorm, does that mean he has been able to get Myungsoo out of his addiction? I mean who needs when you have Sungjong, in flesh and blood? Certainly not Myungsoo. What if, what everyone thinks is is actually Sungjong's pictures. We all know Myungsoo has tonnes of Sungjong's pictures, way more than he tweeted and published in his photobook. What if staring at Sungjong's pictures is Myungsoo's guilty pleasure? And that is what he does when Sungjong is away and he is all alone. He is so mesmerised, staring at Sungjong's perfection on his huge computer screen that he can't even speak.

(Hoya passing by Myungsoo's room...)

  • HY: What are you doing Myungsoo?
  • MS: ...
  • HY: What are you watching?
  • MS: ...
  • HY: Why are your eyes glued to the computer screen?
  • MS: ...
  • HY: Hey I'm talking to you! (Hoya tries to come over and see for himself but Myungsoo shieds the screen with his body.)
  • MS: (smirking) Trust me hyung, you don't want to see this, you'll be scarred for life.
  • HY: (backing away) Watching so much is not healthy Myungsoo. (leaves)
  • MS: Back to my y Sungjong...

Usually no one likes being ordered around but see how happy Myungsoo is talking about being ordered around someone younger than him. He loves it when Sungjong takes control, doesn't he? Because even though Sungjong is the maknae, he is good at leading people. And leading Myungsoo is just too easy. I wonder what else Sungjong leads Myungsoo to...

And Sungjong does imply that he's continue to lead Myungsoo, so he doesn't have to worry. Sungjong's in control, Myungsoo, so it's okay for you to let go.

 

I think it's more like this:

MS: (see one of Sungjong's photo) Oh my god. (see another one) Look at him. (press next) a perfect being. (next) beauty. (next) so pretty. (next) so fabulous (next) I'm so lucky (see Sungjong's full body photo) I'm indeed very lucky (and Myungsoo keep muttering things incoherent about Sungjong)

Meanwhile SG: This idiot have mental illness istg

Lol forgive me

But honestly speaking, 4 days after Myungsoo revealed that he shares the room with the maknae, Sungjong is like denying that fact. Because on Park Kyunglim's 2 O'Clock Date he stated that he shares the room with Sungyeol. I mean, isn't that just... odd? or is it just me? Why'd Sungjong bother to say that he shares the room with Sungyeol even though he accepted the fact that he shares the room with Myungsoo at Last Romeo Presscon? Why'd he change his place to sleep?

 

This is actually really fascinating. Myungsoo and Sungjong were sharing a room. They had changed dorms and luck had shone upon Myungsoo - he was finally able to live in the same room as Sungjong. He was over the moon with happiness. But then of course, something has happened which made Sungjong kick him out of their room (because remember, Sungjong's in control) and bring in Sungyeol. Now why would he do that?

 

Maybe Sungjong has found Myungsoo's hidden stash of and they tunred out to be his nudes and his videos. (and maybe his girly manhwas lol).

 

And I heard that Myungsoo pick Sungjong as the romantic in some show because Sungjong will ask question like, "have you eaten?" and he exclaimed that Sungjong is like a mom. 

Okay, wow. A mom. What do you mean by that Myungsoo, are you saying that Sungjong is like a mom because he will be your future mom of your children later? How sweet of you, planning to have your own family with Sungjongie. Can you guys imagine it, Myungsoo and Sungjong have children, playing together with their child in the park, going on a family date to the amusement park, taking care of their child together... AHHH such life.

 

Anyway, let's discuss this.

 

credit: L in passion

 

I love this photo very much, it shows us how close they really are. Their face isn't  facing the camera, but I know that they are happy. Also this photo shows how close Sunggyu is with them. I really love the fact that Sunggyu always be there for the two of them; supporting the maknaes, so caring about the members who is younger than him, it makes me proud of his job as a leader.

 

Credit: monodrama

 

SOBS HARD

 

I have to admit, monodrama fansite is the best when he takes photo of Sungjong talking with Myungsoo (or on the other way around, lkimfannet). I haven't see this kind of position between them for awhile, where not just their lips that do the talking but their eyes talk too. Just look at how happy Sungjong is when he talk to Myungsoo, his eyes turn into cresent, his eyes are sparkling, and that big smile on his face! The photo itself describe everything that we need to know.

 

Also, this.

 

Credit: qhuong and putapls

 

DUDEEEEEEEEEE

So apparently MyungJong plus Sungjong's brother, Sunkyu, had watch frozen together! A date! watching frozen! Isn't that cute?! I know, you guys wondering why Sunkyu has to go with them. My thought is maybe he is doing his job as a brother. You know, protecting Sungjong from the predator Kim Myungsoo, yes of course, we know how possesive he is towards our Sungjongie.

I feel a little bad for Sunkyu actually because he had to see their lovey dovey movements every single time. It's like he's the third wheel in the relationship and that's just so uncomfortable.

 

A frozen date? A FROZEN DATE??? Seriously, once again, they have a third wheel to their date. This time though, it's Sungjong's brother (is it just me or he looks more like Myungsoo than Sungjong?). But maybe Sungjong's brother came over to Seoul and of course Sungjong wanted to take him out and they decided to watch Frozen together. What if this time it wasn't a  date but Myungsoo was the third wheel. Overprotective as he is, he couldn't take the fact that Sungjong would watch Frozen with someone else (even though it's his own brother) so he had to tag along with the brothers. And then he had to take photos together, because he needed the physical proof that he had indeed watched a movie with Sungjong and it was so very memorable.

 

Maybe this is what happened.

MS: Jongie feed me popcorn. *open his mouth*

SJ: Here hyung--

SK: *stuffs Myungsoo's mouth with popcorn*

 

And at the photobooth...

MS: *grins like an idiot* Do you want to take the picture together?

SJ: Sure, hyung!

MS: okay, I will---

SK: *came out from nowhere* Hyung I want to join too!!

SJ: Sure, Sunkyu! here, you stand behind me and Myungsoo-hyung alright?

MS: *death glare* (in the end he sighs because as long as Sungjong is happy he is happy)

 

Or more like they do some stupid bet

 

MS: Jongie give me a kiss.

SJ: Not now hyung.

SK: Would you stop disturbing my hyung?

MS: Your what?

SK: MY hyung.

SJ: Sunkyu, please don't be like this. You know what he is like...

SK: Of course my dear hyung.

MS: Hey! stop calling him that! Jongie~ I want a kiss.

SJ: Look hyung we are in public--

SK: I've got an idea. If frozen has kiss scene where the man kiss the princess then you can kiss my hyung, if not, you can't ask anything from my hyung when we go out next time.

MS: ('who said you can go out with us in our date?!') *thinking really hard about it* deal.

and later...

MS: (sobs in his room, thinking why he thought that the prince or Kristoff will kiss Anna and why frozen has plot twist)

SY: Is this kid normal?

 

Well of course Myungsoo isn't normal. He is in love and lovesick people are definitely not normal. He is obsessed with Sungjong and even when they were a few feet apart at a fanmeet, he has to glance at Sungjong secretly, when he isn't looking.

 

 

cr. rubbish_lovee)

Embedded image permalink

Credit: lovesungjong93

 

(can I laugh for awhile because Myungsoo's expression is funny and he's like a creepy ert stalker)

 

Sungjong is lucky indeed, but not luckier than Myungsoo, who has been able to receive the maknae's affection.


MyungJong fanfic recommendation of the chapter


Guys I'd like it if you recommend the fics because I don't want only my opinions to be published here. If you're shy to nominate a story, do it anonymously through ask.fm/MyungJongLove.

Find Me by Limebrus

Genre: Rated M for , AU

Length: One-shot

Something a bit more ual than the other stories I have named here. This is written by one of my most favorite authors and best friend. I think it was written really well and it leaves the readers wanting more.  This is the first of her fanfic that I read and I loved her writing instantly.


The results are in Black Lemons has won with the majority of votes. So we can make it official, Black Lemon is the fandom name chosen for us MyungJong shippers!