Sungjong Is Myungsoo's Romance

The MyungJong Files

Hoya had kindly informed us in Ranking King that Sungjong is Myungsoo's romance but of course we already knew that. What's important is just how romantic they are. And when they look at each other, it totalle feels like a scene out of a romance movie.

 

When was the last time Sungjong smiled so openly? But of course he would smile for dearest Myungsoo hyung. Don't they look adorable?

 

They give me so much feels when they look at each other, I can barely breathe. All I do is squeal and roll around.

Credit:

Would you look at that, Sungjong looks so shy and sweet. And Myungsoo giving him that y smirk, it's almost as if Sungjong knew what Myungsoo's thinking. Heck what, I'm sure he knows what he's thinking. And he's so shy about it!

 

Myungsoo will never quit teasing Sungjong, he'll never leave him alone! I'm sure this will make MyungJong babies! Er...maybe not.

 

 

I'll openly admit some things right now, since you guys have probably figured it out already. 
The first is that I pretty much just brainfart my feels all over a page and let delib edit the bleep out of it.

 

[This should be edited out delib, but the second is that if Myungsoo is Sungjong's romance, then you're mine. 
I was honestly thinking about the whole Myungsoo is Sungjong's romance line this morning. You mind reader.] -
Well I don't see why this should be editted out, except for the Nam gease but we're Inspirits and we're used to this right?

 

This morning, I was listening to "Goodbye to Romance" by Sunny Hill, when BAM Myungjong babies invaded my mind.

Not a bad way to start a morning... xD (Not at all, i think this is a perfect way to start the morning)



Unfortunately, fanfics usually burst into my mind during moments like this.

Fortunately, this was someone else's plot bunny. And a rather special bunny it is.

Back to delib's delicious gifs.

What I love about MyungJong is Myungsoo's love for staring. A point Iheartsoojong does not fail to emphasize. But while Yadong has their Lady and the Tramp moments, and Woogyu has their married-for-twenty-years moments, MyungJong is something softer. It's the puppy love, where both are too shy to act, but too in love not to stare.

 

They see each other all the time but still they don't get tired of staring at each other. Sorry for butting in Rose unnie, but I couldn't resist.

Myungsoo may be Sungjong's romance.

But MyungJong is romance itself.

And I don't ever want to say goodbye.



Hugs and kisses, tear and feels,

Rose-chan-chan

 

 

 

 

 credits: wansoL.tumblr.com, Reputation.com,youtube.com