Myungsoo In Love

The MyungJong Files

I'm so sorry...kidding, Rose unnie's back! She's back!

Who would have thought that the bomb would be dropped today! While everyone was expecting Sunggyu, Woollim goes typical Trollim and drops Kim Myungsoo, a.k.a L on us. I can’t say I’m complaining though. Who would have thought that the bomb would be dropped today! While everyone was expecting Sunggyu, Woollim goes typical Trollim and drops Kim Myungsoo, a.k.a L on us. I can’t say I’m complaining though.

Sungjong got one of the I’s and Myungsoo got an I as well. Now I know what the Unlovers will come up with – Sungyeol also got and I. But look at it this way, Sungjong got the first I and Myungsoo got the last I, Sungyeol got a stray I in the middle, not of consequence.

So I + I = a world of possibilities.

 

 

That’s not where it ends. Please tell me you all noticed that YELLOW sweater he had casually thrown on his shoulder. Then again with a blue shirt, I mean he could have gone for a blue sweater, but no, it has to be yellow, because it’s Jongie’s FAVORITE COLOR of course. Maybe the date Jongie is going to is the same one Myungsoo's anticipating - for which he is prepared, with yellow sweater and all. Or maybe it's a present from Sungjong? After all, it was Myungsoo's birthday a few days ago.

I personally prefer the birthday present idea. I mean, what better way to claim Myungsoo as your own than to drape him in your colors and capture it on film?

Here, I embed the beauty that is Myungsoo's preview for the sake of refreshing minds and ogling his perfection a little longer.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

So this may seem silly, commenting on a teaser when the full MV is out (AND AMAZING!) but there's something to be said about Myungsoo's teaser piece.

 

First off it's in a classroom. Remember how flawless Myungsoo looked at his graduation? With Dongwoo and Sunggyu? And oh wait... all of INFINITE has graduated? Who's still in school?

Oh right. Sungjong.

An empty room, a nostalgic smile. Phone pressed to his lips and eyes glossing over. 

Myungsoo is reminiscing about school days.

Myungsoo is dreaming of school days with Jongie.

All the untold confessions, the long silences as fingers inch towards each other and eventually become intertwined, all the smiles and laughter during sunny lunches in which everything eaten tastes strangely like Sungjong. Ah, there's something to be said about love. School I mean. 

Love. On the chalkboard.

Wait are those hearts the same style as the box left for Sungjong in the MV? The one with a kitten almost as adorable as my Jongkitty? Oh wait a second, what kind of girl delivers a kitten that adorable to a guys door? Okay, bad question. Any girl will give up a kitten that adorable if it means Sungjong gets to spend his days with it (cough cough, an animal that once breathed the same air you did is now in Sungjong's bedroom. What???? Okay). 

Or maybe it's Myungsoo's gift to Sungjong.

After all, a man in love can love another man. Can he not? (
Exactly! Myungsoo's a man in love, Sungjong's a man in love, what's stopping them from loving each other? Nothing I say!)

After all, I think I'd smile with my phone to my lips, stopping randomly in the middle of streets just to smile, and sigh, and think some more... if I just left the world's most adorable kitty outside Sungjong's door.

And what does he do the entire MV? 

Just that.

Oh and Myungsoo's a little too good at acting. Especially when he shakes his head after daydreaming about love in the middle of class. Or maybe it's not acting?

Maybe it's happened many times before?
 

 So did you think Myungsoo was cute in the mv? Well he is a man in love after all. And he said it himself, that he becomes cuter when he is in love.

 

Hmm...cute like this?

 

Or this?

Or this?

No wonder Hoya was so happy/surprised. He's an avid myungJong shipper after all.

Well there's no such thing as too cute. Not even Dongwoo in the back of that gif, practically eating Myungsoo. Don't get my Hoya all excited! He won't be as willing to sleep with me if he's too busy giving Sungjong the talk. 

But it's okay. 

Because Myungsoo is Sungjong's romance, is he not, ho-umma? 

And a mother's blessings are everything.

Between Woohyun being glad Sunggyu is not lusting after the maknae -I mean who can resist those charms, that smile, that ... -and Hoya's straight up shipping of the couple, all the moms of Infinite are present and accounted for.

And with one peek into those drowsy eyes, bam. Yes Myungsoo-ah, Mrs. Lee would love for you to be her son in law.

And don't even get me started on Myungsoo's mom.

You two. Babies. Now. I want a grand kid
(s - at least 4) even more beautiful than you Myungsoo. 
 

Aha and I like this theory...by infiniteinmyheart.tumblr.com

"You see, the number 2 and 7 always reminds of MyungJong since Ranking King.
You know, in the Likability King, where Sungjong was ranked 7th by the members and ended up being first. Myungsoo was in the 2nd place then. He didn’t move place, he stayed in that position.(Well, the members voted in this case but he stayed there!) Just as if he was waiting for Sungjong to be beside him.

Same story happened in the Fashion King episode, but vise versa! (Judges voted this time but still Sungjong manage to keep his 2nd place position and ended up standing beside Myungsoo.)

I noticed that this only happened to them, so yeah, meant to be ain’t it?

And now, their teasers guyz! They are the 2nd and 7th!"

 

Pic/gif Credits: itscongki.tumblr.com, chocochipfrappe.tumblr.com, im-luciel.tumblr.com