Man In Love - Women DEAD

The MyungJong Files

WARNING - This chapter may contain - incoherency, typos, random CAPS, words from languages that is not known to men and other typical 'Blew My Mind' syndromes.

Side effects: dizziness, giggling fit, uncontrolled smiling, excitement, trembling etc.

Read at your own risk.

 

Did I say before that the INFINITE comeback  this time will be big? I kid. It's going to be HUGE, of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS! I can feel it in my bones. I just can.

So Woollim, being the trolls they are (Trollim anyone) have decided to sentence us to an excrutiatingly slow and painful death spread over 7 days. Guess what, today is the first day - D7.

 D7 is for the maknae-Sungjong. So they have released the Sungjong version of the teaser. Now, let's check the date today - oh, it's the 13th of March. Hmm...it's Myungsoo's birthday...and they released...SUNGJONG'S TEASER!

Is this coincidence? But there are no coincidences in the world, thee is only the inevitable!

Is this Fate? It probably is DESTINY!

Is this a sign - yes, MyungJong is REAL!

Back to the teaser.

So it starts off with classic Woollim.

.Then we move on to Fyifilfugoghsodfhlkghfsnjanfaouhfuowehgwuo. Yes, that's a word, and in my dictionary it means gfiagfuywPGT79GB. Which roughly translates to 'Oh my God what did I just see, I just died and was then given the kiss of life and somehow miraculously I was revivev but wow I loved every second of that and watched it on repeat and my mind is all blank now'.

 Yeah.

Ok ok concentrate, Rose unnie HELP!

So first, we have a room. And in that room, we have a cat. An orangish cute little thing it is with its adorable paws and soft fur. Now who does that remind me of? Kim Myungsoo. Yes Myungkitty. Myungsoo is a cat, because he likes to sleep. And he yawns just like a cat and scratches his ears, making us go all awww.

BUT WAIT - this is not Myungsoo's teaser, so what is the cat doing here?

Playing with...who is that beautiful being?

Who is this heaven-sent angel? This brightness, this speck of all the colors of the rainbow amidst the monochrome? Who is this who looks so pure and serene, who tugs my heartstrings so?

 Why hasn't the world stopped yet? Why is the sun rising and the rain falling? What is the reason behind such petty occurances. Why isn't the world at a standstill and everything, every being not watching this scene - this scene of freshness and purity and life with awe?

I just can't hfohfohfuhf...

So yes, the cat here symbolises Myungsoo. I want to be a kitten in my next life. Sungjong's kitty. Myungsoo and Sungjong's kitty. Even if I can't make-out with Sungjong, I can at least watch him make-out with Myungsoo.

Do you see how much the cat Myungsoo seems to love Sungjong and how muh Sungjong likes to play with it?

That's what happens behind closed doors in the Infinite dorm, between Sungjong and the cat (Myungsoo).

And when Sungjong is not playing with the cat, he's too busy looking like an unearthly being.

 This is where I had to draw the line, my heart stopped literally and I watched in a trance. How can Sungjong be so flawless? He is the embodiement of Spring. He is divine. He is life at its fullest. He is Spring, he is a New Beginning.

 Now Spring reminds me, this is the most light and colorful teaser I have seen from INFINITE since Nothing's Over. And Nothing's Over is one of my all-time favorites so I just can't wait to hear this album. I have a feeling INFINITE is going for a Spring theme with the vibrancy and and romance in the teaser. This song, it may be an intro or the title track or just a full song - but it sure is chocolate for the ears. And Sungjong is chocolate for the eyes so they go perfectly.

I think I should pause here. Rose unnie's been standing by to take over. I'll hand this over to her responsible hands because right now, what I'm feeling can't be felt on earth, maybe in heaven.

But one last Sungjong, one last splotch of color. One last feel. And an I - I for Infinite.  fagfqgfqfuufbjdnd.

So since delib has been spazzing you with Sungjong gifs, let me treat you to the whole teaser, just so you know where these feels are coming from.

Do the gifs pretty much cover the whole damn thing anyways? Yes. 

Should you spend hours watching this on repeat anyways? Yes. 

 

 



Yes. Yes. Yes. 

It's Myungsoo's birthday. Screw Twitter. Sungjong's blowing kisses for this kitty. 

And of course, because it's Rosec-chan-chan in the house, I have to drop hints about the kitty cover story. The room isn't really that messy because Sungjong's playing with the kitty.

A kitty rolling around doesn't make that big of a mess...

Two humans however...

Myungsoo's birthday however...

I'll let that one sink in. 





And of course, since delib and I just love having opposing views...

Delib thinks the kitty is Myungsoo. I'm here to argue that it's Sungjong.

WHAT? Why would Sungjong play with himself? o.O Yeah Myungsoo, you like that?

Well... Because Infinite in one aspect. Seven isn't divisible by two. So there are times that Sungjong HAS been alone. Cough cough, the Second Invasion concert couple games? Where we have WooGyu, YaDong, and MyungYeol. And Sungjongie as MC.

I wonder what you're trying to do here, Trollim.

But if the kitty is Sungjong, then what is Sungjong? Why is he here too?

Maybe, if the kitty is Sungjong, Sungjong is Myungsoo?

Playing with those soft fuzzy paws, rubbing his face in the tawny fur. Maybe Sungjong is acting out what he wishes Myungsoo would do to him. Because honestly, when that kitty (Sungjong) gives me those KITTY eyes. Whoa. Whoa. Forget all other animals. I just need that one.

That one to snuggle with. That one to play with. That one to do dirty things at night with.

 And by that one, I mean y little Sungjong. 




So maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Sungjong is just here, playing with a kitty because he looks angelic with the white streaming in, and Woollim knows it.

Maybe those huge eyes aren't supposed to be reminiscent of Sungjong's even bigger ones.

Maybe this isn't Sungjong's birthday message to Myungsoo.

But maybe, just maybe... this is more than just a message. This is an invitation. Myungsoo, play with me. Happy twenty-first? Myungsoo, fall for my kitty eyes. It is his birthday. Roll around with me. 

He's a big boy now.

Come love me.

But is he big enough? All I know is this...

Don't bother with protection. We're already naming your babies.