BACK

The MyungJong Files

We're back again for the update! Sorry if we took a long time to update, we have been busy with our daily lives. But we still worked hard for updating the Files because of you guys, so here it is! Let's start!

 

So yeah, we have been busy and I didn't want to do a half-hearted job with any of the chapters, thus the delay. As a result, this is going to be a biiiig chapter.

 

Now many of you must have seen by now the MyungJong comeback at the Korea University Festival. They have been actually carrying on all this time even though they didn't have any public show or performance. There have been two incidents where Myungsoo and Sungjong have been found going out together. On one of these occassions, Myungsoo asked not to be photographed, which is why I didn't inlcude the pictures here.

 

But seriously, the two of them, out alone, even though their schedules are crazy hectic. And Myungsoo specifically asked not to be photographed! It's like saying, 'Please don't take our pictures and let us enjoy our quiet date'. Because frankly, it might be a bit difficult for them to have quiet time at the dorm what with Woohyun and Sungyeol rehearsing their drama, Sunggyu popping in to watch TV, and maybe Hoya checking in on Sungjong. So they go out, and Myungsoo decides to bring an umbrella along. You would think Sungjong is the umbrella guy, what with his dramatic umbrella shots in BACK mv and this:

 

 

Credit:

 

But Myungsoo loves umbrellas too. Look at the excited kid acting out Sungjong's shots from the mv and Sungjong joining in as well. We know he is the maknae's number 1 fan! He monitored Sungjong's scenes really well, didn't he? You can see that here in the video, the precious kids laughing at their scenes at the 43 s mark.

 

Myungsoo absolutely loves them, purely because it's Sungjong.

Myungsoo is really cute, I never know he adores pink.

 

Did I mention that Myungsoo was carrying an umbrella, just one umbrella. How caring and sweet of him, because even it rains, one umbrella is enough for the both of them. It's Myungsoo's idea obviously, to bring along one umbrella on a day there will be rain just so he can subtly slip in closer to Sungjong, maybe even hold his hand discreetly.

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong in one umbrella, reminds me that time at Idol Championship where they hide their faces under the umbrella. Ahh such memories. Myungsoo and Sungjong under an umbrella, k i s s i n g.

 

You mean we would get a bit of this:

 

 

And these:

 

 

And hopefully this:

 

 

Good old umbrella action. Good choice Myungsoo, good for you for bringing the umbrella along. Umbrellas are really handy.

 

Besides, with Sungjong's love for shopping, it wouldn't be unusual for him to ask for shopping dates. And who is Myungsoo to deny Sungjong's wishes. So these shopping dates might be the reason why Sungjong is suddenly showing a lot of plaid in his choice of clothing.

 

 

 

Credit: foreverlsung, SuliZhen, Dispatch

 

 

It's kind of difficult to miss that they even wear the shirts in the same way, with a black t-shirt underneath. At this point, I wonder if Sungjong bought these shirts (Myungsoo bought for him) or is he just sharing Myungsoo's clothes. After all, it wouldn't be the first time.

 

 

 

Shopping is not the the only date they go on. These days apparently, Myungsoo has udon cravings and asks the maknae to accompany him to eat udon every night. Every. Night.

 

Credit:

 

 

It's more like Myungsoo has Sungjong cravings; udon or no udon, he needs Sungjong every night for sure. Sungjong admitted during Super Idol Chart Show that Myungsoo's newest obsession is udon and that he gets asked by Myungsoo to have udon with him. I am sure Sungjong never says no. And these udon-eating episodes may stretch a little farther than just eating. I mean, imagine a strong on noodles between the two of them, and then they move closer to each other. We all know what's at the ends of that noodle - Myungsoo and Sungjong's lips. I find it hard to believe that Myungsoo will eat just noodles, maybe a side helping of Sungjong?

 

and their date end up in their dorm, specifically the bedroom anyways lol

 

This was actually a question during Super Idol Chart Show - What is Myungsoo's latest obsession? Ryewook gets to answer it though, and Sungjong looks supr disappointed because this is one answer he knows by heart. Of course he knows Myungsoo by heart. Which is why he can figure out easily who wrote the heartfelt message to him.

 

 

 

Credit:

 

 

Just look at that confident flip of hair, that smile on his face. He doesn't even need a moment, he boldly states "It's Myungsoo." Because Dongwoo can write some heartfelt things but Sungjong knows a truly sincere and loving message when he sees one and he knows when it's Myungsoo. He just knows. And look at Myungsoo, so proud. The way he points at Sungjong, as if to say, "You know me too well." That shy, embarrassed smile because he got caught and now all the members know. Yup Myungsoo, Sungjongie knows you inside out, you don't need to worry. Or maybe you should worry, a bit. He knows how much you need him and he can mess with you if he wants to. So watch out!

 

I can see a hidden smirk on Myungsoo's face, that evil kid.

 

That's not all they do on their dates though, there is more.

 

 

140612 Cultwo show- Fan: I remember seeing SJ & MS at a Japanese tavern& SJ was dancing to MissA's Hush

SJ: I don't remember I've ever danced to Hush, I just went there to drink sake with L-hyung& we talked about life and such

 

Credit: qhuong

 

 

They go out drinking, have fun. And apparently Sungjong dances to Hush too. Now this is a completely new revelation. We all know Sungjong likes dancing to girl group songs and he gets teased by his hyungs for it. So maybe, this is his outlet now. He dances away from the dorm, in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo of course has a totally different reaction to the other hyungs. We can never forget the drooling Myungsoo from weakly idol, where he was so distracted while watching Sungjong dance. So yeah, Myungsoo is the most appreciating audience Sungjong can find in Japan and decides to give him a treat.

 

(whispering liar to Sungjong 10000000000 times)

 

I wish that fan is not lying about what she saw with her own eyes that day because I always imagine how Sungjong is gonna pleasure Myungsoo by doing girl group dances and you know what will happen next :> You guys know Miss A's Hush choreo is y right right :>

 

(praying to god that Sungjong will dance to 'touch my body' in the future so I can see Myungsoo nosebleed, Amen)

 

In Sungjong's words though, they talked about 'life'. Do you mean your dating life, Sungjong? Your relationship? I remember Sungjong saying once that he talks to Myungsoo about the deep things. I find that information absolutely precious. Think about it, you're not going to dish out the deep things of your life to just anyone. You have to trust that person, know that person, love that person. Sungjong is always independent, he is a thinker, and he is careful. So he just wouldn't go around exposing to someone he doesn't trust completely. And he chose Myungsoo, that tells you something. This is not just a simple relationship, this is a deep and meaningful one.

 

So that's the only thing revealed during the radio show. Myungsoo tried to get one over the maknae, only to be startled by a strong response.

 

 

140612 - Cultwo show -

Myungsoo - "Maknae SJ is the most messiest one.Yesterday he ate something and then didnt't clean the mess at all"

SJ - "I like leaving things here and there cuz it's the way I show where is my territory. I also leave things after I eat. I'll clean it in the morning of the day after"

Credit: qhuong

 

Ah, territorial Sungjong finally makes an appearance. he loves to show where his territory is. That's inside Myungsoo's bedroom, isn't it Sungjong, because after all Myungsoo is your exclusive property. I can't believe how Myungsoo is, trying to complain about messy Sungjong. He has to clean up the mess after all, because remember, Sungjong orders him around to do the chores. And Sungjong simply remarks that he will mark his territory. Myungsoo's heart was probably bursting with excitement because the maknae just admitted that he is his territory. He knows this well, which is why the hover hand level in this picture.

 

 

Embedded image permalink

 

 

No way Myungsoo is going to piss off Sungjong by putting his hand around some girl. We all know how violent Sungjong can sometimes get.

 

He doesn't want Sungjong to punish him for touching the girl. So, he hover his hand instead because whenever Sungjong is jealous it's like an armageddon to Myungsoo's world.

 

Embedded image permalink

 

Show Champion Backstage

Credit: foreverlsung

 

Aww this photo is so cute.

(I sometimes want Sungjong to choke Myungsoo instead because omg that kid is just too obvious, not that I complain about it though).

Poor Dongwoo.

 

 

 

Lately it feels like Sungjong is taking control a lot. And he is not taking nonsense from anyone. This is proof.

 

 

Embedded image permalink

So yeah, Myungsoo should be scared. It seems like he is there to help Sungjong get his way. Like here...

 

Embedded image permalink

Because it is Myungsoo's job to give Sungjong everything he wants. That's the kind of sweet and adorable boyfriend he is. His effort is not going unnoticed because the cold man himself (it's funny how Myungsoo has the ice prince image but in front of Sungjong, he is the gooey princess) admitted that he 'likes' his Myungsoo hyung a lot better than before.

 

 

Embedded image permalink

 

(legit tears)

Ended up taking care of you - it's like saying 'I didn't like you but I ended up falling for you because you're that kind of a person'. That's sweet Sungjong, that's very sweet. Look after Myungsoo, okay?

 

These two are becoming so sugary these days, but Myungsoo was always the romantic one, wasn't he. He can never have enough of Sungjong, so even when they are on stage, the staring continues...

 

 

*insert now kiss photo meme*

 

But seriously though, I find Myungsoo absolutely cute when he is staring at Sungjong so longingly. Which is why I absolutely love this part. The way Myungsoo stares at him when he is giving an emotional speech. And that's not all, Myungsoo just can't have enough, so he turns around and stares at the big screen, nodding his head happily, so that he can watch Sungjong's face blown up to all his heart's content. Yes, we agree, Sungjong is just too beautiful, but Myungsoo wants to see Sungjong's face when he is saying mushy stuff because that's something he rarely gets to see. I can read your eyes Myungsoo, you want to eat him up right now.But sorry, not gonna happen, not on Hoya's watch anyway.

 

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

      

Credit: myungq.tumblr.com

 

Sometimes it seems like Hoya has this sixth sense about when Myungsoo is getting cozy with Sungjong. See how awkward he looks here, he seems to want to turn around and give the lovey-dovey couple a glare but he doesn't want to draw attention to them so he is just awkwardly biting his lips. But sorry Hoya, we have to be extremely blind to not see what's going on here. We've got Sungjong, whose casually humming something and shaking his legs, then we have Myungsoo who is leaning on his shoulder, then pushing his nose against Sungjong's shoulder, then leaning some more, all the while swinging his leg. It's too much to ask to turn a blind eye to this! Notice how Sungjong doesn;t react at all while Myungsoo is practically diving into him - either because he is so used to this that it didn't even register, or because he didn't want to draw attention to what's going on between the two. On the inside though, he wants to hit Myungsoo for blowing their cover. But seriously guys, what cover? The Black Lemons know it too well, their cover has been blown ages ago, and it's all thanks to Myungsoo.

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

Hoya is not even glance at him (or Sunggyu even is glaring at him), but again, being obvious he is he just stare, blink like a little kid, and ears set to full attention to what queen Sungjong has to say. Because hearing Sungjong talk during interview is like a must, like he have to hear all of the words he says.

So I understand why Myungsoo stares at Sungjong, because it's difficult not to. And I have a feeling that Myungsoo likes it when Sungjong talks. Maybe because Sungjong doesn't talk very often, and INFINITE has admitted that Sungjong doesn't talk a lot at the dorm.

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

 

Maybe that's why Myungsoo is fascinated every time Sungjong speaks because his voice is worth a million dollars and the way he expresss himself is wonderful. Myungsoo probably has a heart attack while watching Sungjong host Idol Chart Show then, because it's an hour of Sungjong talking.

But the question is, why does Myungsoo stick out his tongue like that when Sungjong is speaking? If I say so, that is so sensual though, and along with the look in his eyes, it's like saying, 'I want to you up like an ice cream'.

('and take you to my bedroom so I can eat you up, yup that's what I'm gonna do')

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

 

Oh my god, do you have to stuck your tounge, Soo?!?! I bet he was thinking something else at how attractive Sungjong is that day. (let me laugh at Gyu's glare, it's just so cute and funny okay).

Yes yes Sungjong is hella attractive and when he speaks, his voice sounds y, but seriously Myungsoo, this is a live show - I mean people can see you? I feel like Myungsoo is on a mission to let INSPIRITS know that he is in love with The Lee Sungjong. It's like Sungjong's trying to hide the fact that they are involved while Myungsoo's giving the Black Lemons signals behind his back.

 


mygqCredit:

 

 

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

 

So Myungsoo complained that Sungjong is messy. Last time I checked, Myung, you're the hyung, then why didn't you just ask the maknae to clean it up? I'll tell you why, because in this relationship, Myungsoo is just Sungjong's slave. Remember how Myungsoo said before that Sungjong bosses him around the dorm, telling him to clean up? So yeah, even though Myungsoo's the hyung by age, Sungjong has the control. So yeah Myung, you'll spend the rest of your life cleaning up after Sungjong, but I guess you're glad you have that role.

Once again, look at Hoya's face. He is just so done with these two. Sungyeol has his face lowered - being in the same dorm as Sungjong and Myungsoo, he knows what goes down there very well.

Oh Hoya you know that you can punch Myungsoo face anytime. Poor Sungyeol, he must have seen everything at the dorm. Just move out if you can't hold it anymore come to my house instead

Well Myung, you might have thought you would get away with this complaining because there are people around, just you wait until you get to the dorm. Sungjong will show you who's boss.

We know how Myungsoo likes this bossy side of Sungjong. He even chose him as the Romeo in the group.

                                           

  

Credit: eteru.tumblr.com

Look at the way he laughs, like an excited little school girl talking about her crush. His whole face is smiling, starting from his eyes to his lips and he seems to be so excited talking about Sungjong.

YOU MEAN YOUR MOM IN YOUR FAMILY LATER WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE KIDS YEAH YEAH?? I'm looking forward to your babies lol.

(my mind right now:

"have you eaten, hyung?"

"(Yes)...is it a bad thing if I say no?"

"not at all. I have some leftovers, do you want to eat it?"

".... No-- Yes, I mean I have not eaten. Will you feed me then?"

"what--- why should I?"

and then Myungsoo gives his puppy eyes, Sungjong said no but in the end he just give in.)

 

Myungsoo's puppy eyes might work on Sungjong, but there was definitely one time when it didn't work. I am of course talking about the scandalous Troublemaker performance of the YeolJong duo. It must have killed Myungsoo to see them dancing so close to each other, not to mention all the touching and the 'kiss'.

 

Credit: y-irisanqiu.tumblr.com

 

And apparently, Sungyeol wasn't that innocent.

 

 

SG (abt Troublemaker perf.): At that time when preparing for the perf, Sungyeol had a dream and it was a dream of him kissing Sungjong

Credit: qhuong

 

 

 

So yeah, why would Sungyeol give up this brilliant opportunity of being allowed to kiss the maknae, in front of Myungsoo too. I can understand him. Sungjong probably laughed it off but Myungsoo was internally dying.

 

Oh, how lucky you Lee Sungyeol to be able to kiss Sungjong in reality. I bet Myungsoo was jealous when he heard this, he would be like 'darn it why I don't volunteer myself to dance with Sungjong before?' or 'dammit how dare those two kiss each other at public?' and so on. Well, you can't change the past so deal it with Myungsoo (cue of Myungsoo running away crying), but they are doing that only for perfomance and fanservice, don't you worry visual, maknae is still yours completely.

 

Sorry Myungsoo, next time there's a Troublemaker performance, get ready to dress up as the girl and take Sungjong with you. Then you can kiss him.

 

Speaking of y dancing, we can't forget Sungjong outying Sunmi at her own dance during the OGS Returns Concert. It was heaven, but then, all the members were asked to danced to Sunmi's 24 hours, the dance specifially. Eventually, it was Myungsoo's turn.

And this is what our cold visual presented us with.

 

 

That is impressive Myungsoo, that's some great action. You make Sungjong proud.

Credit: midnightii.tumblr.com

 

But of course, then Myungsoo, the visual, is super embarrassed. Why wouldn't he be, this has never happened to him before. And who does he look to for comfort? Sungjong. Just look at that, he turns around, and looks at Sungjong, smiling embarrassedly, closing his fist. And Sungjong, being the sweetheart he is, puts his arm around Myungsoo and rubs him softly on the back. Now isn't that sweet? It's like telling him, 'It's gonna be alright hyung, I'm proud of you.' Maybe Sungjong had a little prize for Myungsoo hyung at night. It was hard on him, what with Sungjong dancing to Full Moon and him having to dance to 24 Hours.

They are so adorable *sighs*.

They make me puke rainbows *heavy sighs*

No wonder, Myungsoo said Sungjong is like a baby. Because that's how adorable Sungjong is but don't worry Myungsoo, you're cute too.

 

 

Park Kyunglim said Sungjong normally looks really young and naive and Myungsoo said Sungjong is like a baby (아가) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Credit: qhuong

 

You mean 'your baby', Myungsoo? We get the message.

Myungsoo really treasures him, doesn't he? Going as far as to call him 'baby'. I know he tried to mean that Sungjong is innocent and sweet but he of all people should know that the maknae is on top and Sungjong is definitely not a baby, but a babe. Maybe he didn't want to let out the secret.

 

 

140604 SSTP-Sungjong said that the hyungs seem not to know him very well because of his recently coming-of-age. Sungjong said he worries because his personality seems change a lot and he feels that he's not himself anymore and people around him will see it too. Also Hoya said Sungjong always says to him that he (SJ) is a person who soft outside but strong inside in which Shindong said people who said that often turn out to be opposite (strong outside but soft inside)

Credit: qhuong

 

Oh our poor baby Sungjong.. just be yourself and we love you just you are! I know he's trying to pull a manly image in Back era but I love his cheery personality more. He is manly in his own self already so I don't think he should change his image anymore, (I think) it just makes him uncomfortable. But whatever his decision is, we will be there to support him of course!

 

Sungjong's recently fimling the Super Idol Chart Show. He is doing a great job (seriously, you should watch it guys). So in one of the earlier episodes, they had made a phonecall to Myungsoo. After greeting Ryewook, this is what Myungsoo says to him.

 

image

Credit:

 

Isn't that sweet? But I feel like there is a slight warning there, saying, 'Hyung, Sungjong's mine so don't try anything funny with him.' And look how happy Sungjong seems. He doesn't need to be taken care of but just to think Myungsoo said that makes him smile. After all, it's lovely to have someone care for you, right?

My heart can't bear to watch these two anymore sobs they're so cute and sweet and all romantic.

 

Credit: falling angel

 

 

 

He doesn't stop there, he promises to come and visit the studio where they are fimling.

 

Credit: hanseochan.tumblr.com

And of course take photos of Sungjong. His life will be incomplete if he cannot take photos of Sungjong.

THAT SMALL SMILE ON SUNGJONG FACE THO, HE LOOKS SATISFIED AT MYUNGSOO'S WORDS

Myungjong at Yongin fansign: After the signing, Sungjong drank from his water bottle and then handed it to Myungsoo (sitting 2 seats away)

 

 

squeeee I've ask myself this: if I on Sungjong shoes, why would I bother give my bottle to someone who sitting 2 seats away from me?! I wouldn't even give my water to anyone lol. Don't you guys think the same?

 

I think I know what are their intention, indirect kisses. Yeeah. They must be miss each other from the moment they leave the backstage because usually at their previous fansign, they always sit beside each other. Unfortunately at Yongin fansign they are blocked by 2 of his hyung, they can't touch each other... poor lovebirds... I feel bad especially for Myungsoo, you guys know that kid, never ever want to stop touching Sungjong anywhere anytime.

 

This happened recently as well, at the University festival (which we are going to elaborate in the next chapter). Myungsoo always keeps passing his water bottle to Sungjong. Proving himself as the caring hyung and getting an indirect kiss in too, score!

 

Credit: mjsistar.tumblr.com

 

They are so into each other now that it even shows up during their CF filming. The Pepsi filming was pure gold, with the actual CF having MyungJong moments. They are so natural that it's easy to say they didn't take much acting. Myungsoo just naturally slips in beside Sungjong and bumps his can (ahem ahem Pepsi can) into Sungjong's. it's good to see them smiling so brightly, by each other, with arms around each other. In the last gif, watch how Myungsoo and Sungjong turn to look at each other at the same exact moment. That is some timing!

SOBS EVEN PEPSI KNOWS THEY CAN'T RESIST MYUNGJONG. They look so happy.. ahh I'm glad that the PD of this commercial put Myungjong together. All hail Pepsi PD-nim.

Sunggyu is so cute

 

Now I want to end it with something I had addressed last chapter but there had been some confusion regarding it. It was Sungjong's weight compared to Myungsoo's and how they could have similar weights when Myungsoo is taller than Sungjong but Sungjong is a lot skinnier. It's been brought to my attention by cunnian who has a good explanation for the confusion. I'll let him explain in his own words:

'Myungsoo's weight is around 60-61kg, but since he doesn't always wear the tightest of clothes, he looks like he weighs more (Seriously, if you see him in tighter clothing, his legs literally look like sticks to be honest.). He might even weigh less than that since he's looking really slim these days and looks like he's lost some weight. (Never mind the fact that his height is only 178cm and most idols at that height are usually no more than 63kg max, sans an idol or two that weigh more. And compared to the idols that weigh closer to 63kg, Myungsoo is a lot thinner and less defined than they are when it comes to muscle than them.) Sungjong also looks like he's had a growth spurt, which also accounts for why he still looks pretty thin despite gaining weight. I'm pretty sure Sungjong is at, if not a centimeter or two taller than Myungsoo now. So with Myungsoo being shorter than his profile height, while Sungjong actually did some growing within the past couple of years, they probably are around the same weight now. (I actually wouldn't be surprised if Sungjong's on his way to getting an actual six pack, especially since he's lost that baby fat he had and has developed the type of body that'll gain muscle pretty easily if he works on it. While Myungsoo... Well, I'm still not convinced the guy actually has a six pack (I'm thinking he may have a 4 pack at most and that's being a little generous), especially since his sternum is pretty bony and he's never had the body that Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo have. Myungsoo just has really weird body proportions to be honest.'

Credit: monodrama

'This is from Destiny era, so it's still a year old and Sugnjong was at Myungsoo's height at that time and he's grown since then too.), but it really depends on the hair/shoes they have that day because those can easily add a couple of centimeters as well. And I think his updated height was at 179cm like a year ago, but I think he's past 180cm now.'

 

So yeah, it seems plausible that shoes or no shoes, our maknae is now taller than the visual, which is why their weights kind of make sense (although personally I think their are too skinny).


 

MyungJong fanfic recommendation of the chapter


Guys I'd like it if you recommend the fics because I don't want only my opinions to be published here. If you're shy to nominate a story, do it anonymously through ask.fm/MyungJongLove.

 

Infinity by comebackmods

 

Recommended by: nicetwomeetyou

Genre: Sungjong-centric OT7 + Myungsoo/Sungjong, PG-13

Length: Two-shot

It has OT7 but there is MyungJong as well. It's on livejournal though. Personally I haven't read it yet but it was recommended by a Black Lemon so I believe it will be good.

This fic is golden. You should read it if you haven't.

myungq