Mirror

The MyungJong Files

So I missed this. I missed writing about MyungJong, ranting about them, adoring Sungjong's perfection and staring at him wide-eyed like Myungsoo. But since life happened, I couldn't write about them. And here I am now, itching to write about them.

Soooo much happened. And by that I mean Myungsoo happened. And by that I mean Myungsoo totally drools over Sungjong. Even if they are on a show and the camera's rolling and there are people watching, Inspirits watching - he still can;t resist gluing his eyes to the maknae.

Why?

Because Sungjong is IRRESISTIBLE.

Now we can understand why is he irresistible to fangirls. We also know why he is irresistible to Myungsoo a.k.a the L. So here's the breakdown.

 

 

Music starts and Myungsoo already knows that Sungjong is going to put on one hell of a show. His hand slips on the paper crane he is folding because he knows what he is going to see and he knows he can't miss it, not in a hundred years. You can totally tell that his body is reacting to it. Just look at his eyes and lips - I'm sure adrenaline is rushing through his veins all over his body.

 

 

It was obvious - even the cameraman knew where to focus. Leaving all the Infinite members, he zooms in on Myungsoo and also is kind enough to show a close up of how Myungsoo's hands are simply moving by themselves and all his attention is on Sungjong.

 

 

By this point, all Myungsoo's senses had left him and all he knows is Sungjong is y. We know that too, but Myungsoo is sitting just there, a few meters away from him, smacking his lips.

 

So Sungjong is good at presentation. We all know he's y and he can present it very well to an audience, he can give out his y aura and not feel embarrassed about it. Simply his confidence is y. No matter how much the hyungs laugh, he is unabashed. And that's what makes him absolutely perfect.

And Myungsoo knows that, and he really admires the maknae. It's obvious in his eyes.

 

Credit: im-luciel.tumblr.com

 

Myungsoo, on the other hand, is a different story. He knows he's good-looking and when it comes to taking pictures and all that, he's great. But when he's being told to be y just like that, he breaks down; he's all awkward and flstered (which I find completely cute). It's not that he doesn't know how to be y, it's just embarrassing trying to be y in front of Sungjong. And you can see how Sungjong laughs, he laughs the hardest when Myungsoois all flustered. He finds it cute. So do I. Myungsoo probably got a lot of teasing after that day.

But the point is, that's how they complement each other and it has to be a match made in heaven.

Even though Myungsoo is not confident about acting y, he's very confident about other things. Like expressing his feelings about Sungjong. The way he did all over his Bravo Viewtiful 2. Apart from having gorgeous pictures of him...

 

 

Is he perfect or what!

 

Here are some examples:

"Sungjong is the one whose photos are taken the most beautifully. Two of us also watched Japanese drama '1 litre of tears' before together] talking like that about the beloved maknae Sungjong and even unconsciously smiled while talking"
- Myungsoo @ "女性セブン" Magazine

 

Cr: @qhuong

 

Message to Sungjong:

To Sungjong,

Sungjong is maknae and also my mirror.

Looking at Sungjong, I want to take care of him more and at the same time I can look back at myself as well.

You have to be careful while handling a mirror yet Sungjong (as a mirror) has a sparkle of his own.

Although it's quietly, I like Sungjong who has that kind of sparkle.

From now on I hope he will keep shining like that and grow up rapidly.

Cr: @qhuong, jongieslegs.tumblr.com

 

Ah Myungsoo, I feel for you. You and I are in the same boat.

Did you see that? From being a silent admirer of the beautiful maknae, Myungsoo has become a philosopher. And we all know love turns people crazy or into a philosopher. So Myungsoo has become a philosopher. And I love his philosophy...mirror, ah mirror. The first thing I'm reminded of is how Mirror is about reflecting and complementing and that brings me back to my first theory - they complement each other. He says Sungjong is his reflection, and that is a big thing to say. I wouldn't just say any random person is my reflection, because being a reflection means being meaningful, being the one person who would show you everything that makes you, you. And Myungsoo said that that special person in his life is Sungjong. This is perfect.

 

Credit: @lollypolly_SJ, @ps_lovely, @monodrama

 

And while we're on the subject of complementing, just see how they perfect they look with each other. Whether they are having a laugh together, or they are crying together, supporting each other, it's perfect. Mirror indeed.

 

tumblr_mspnqkETsF1qaxb0ho2_250.giftumblr_mspnqkETsF1qaxb0ho1_250.giftumblr_mspnqkETsF1qaxb0ho3_r1_250.giftumblr_mspnqkETsF1qaxb0ho4_250.gif

Cr: hanseochan.tumblr.com

 

Myungsoo really takes advantage of the OGS and gets upto a lot of things. Making a lot of moves on the maknae - he really knows business.

 

Credit: mellyyang.tumblr.com

 

And staring at his mirror...he totally adores Sungjong. And I just love how attentive he is towards Sungjong and doesn't want to miss a single moment associated with him.

 

Credit: @7way_

 

And if you have time take a look at this video...it's so cute.

 

Credit: http://l-aile.com/

 

Does it even need an explanation? The same tedyy bear that Sungjong lovingly kissed in the Japanese version mv of Man In Love. Myungsoo took a lot of effort in kissing the same bear, didn't he? Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if he himself specifically picked up that specific prop.

 

And all his crazy antics is worth it because of the cute hugs Sungjong gives him.

 

Credit: myung-.tumblr.com

So when someone looks at MyungJong it would be very hard to imagine that they are not dating. Because they are so dating.

Credit: myung-.tumblr.com, http://bliss0313.er.ro/

 

There were some rumors about Myungsoo dating an ulzzang all over the internet but I really wasn't bothered by them. Because I just knew that Myungsoo can't possibly love anyone the way he loves Sungjong.He might come across a lot of different windows that he would use to look into a whole new world, but he will only have one mirror that perfectly replicates what he feels. No one can beat that.

And that's why Sungjong can never become redundant in his life.

MyungJong forever!