Fanmeet Is A Scene Of Crime

The MyungJong Files

Inspirits love fanmeets - the members? Well they have mixed feelings.

 

Woohyun of course loves fanmeets, where else would he get the opportunity to disarm all the charming ladies (and the occassional gentlemen) with his plethora of hearts?

 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo also are happy about fanmeets because they can go all out with their dorkiness in front of the fans.

 

Hoya is a bit unerved by thaefanmeets because he seems to have the highest number of male fans among all the members and he gets teased about it a lot. Maybe Reply 1997's to blame.

 

Sunggyu doesn't particularly like fanmeets because he has only one pair of eyes. Being the leader isn't easy at all, especially at a fanmeet. he has to monitor how 'his boys are behaving'. He has to tell Woohyun to cut it off when he's throwing hurts at a disgruntled ajhumma or prevent Sungyeol from producing his dolphin screams. And most importantly, he has to handle them...

 

And by them I mean Myungsoo and Sungjong of course!

 

Myungsoo thinks fanmeets are the best! It's practiacally heaven for him - Sungjong by his side, fans in front of him (so the bratty maknae can't actually hit him; he has to keep up his innocent act) - it's heaven indeed. All his self control breaks loose and well...you know the rest.

 

Sungjong of course is terrified by fanmeets - he views them as scenes of crime. The poor kid is molested in front of all their fans by none other than his favorite Myungsoo hyung. Seriously, it's annoying to stop Myungsoo every time he leans in for a kiss. And Sungjong wishes he'd keep his hands to himself but that's not gonna happen.

 

Let's get visual...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rose-sarcasm, in!
 

Or rather, Rose-truth, today. You see, Sungjong has an innocent act. Of course he does. He can't go around seducing all of Infinite with his 24 inch waist and y S line ALL the time. Sometimes, the boy has to take a break and charm them with his undeniable cuteness instead.

It just so happens that these days usually fall on fanmeet days. Why?

 

Because Hoya and Sungjong have an agreement. Hoya is -god on stage. Sungjong is -god backstage. That way, by the time Myungsoo is so he can't stop himself anymore, Dongwoo has already made his way to Hoya's room. Subunit, Infinite-y, emerge!

 

So don't worry delib, although it looks like Sungjong is being molested on stage, he'll do plenty of molesting backstage. Isn't Hoya such a good mommy? And you wanted Hoya in a different room from Sungjong. Well, now we know what Hoya's been teaching Sungjong during his time as a roommate. Yum yum yum.

 

Sunggyu doesn't get in on this deal because Woohyun is being overly greasy again. CONTROL YOUR MAN, LEADER! Don't let those eyes get to you. Don't let those eyes get to you. Don't let his, aww shoot. Here comes the grease. Is that a crime too? To be that greasy? Please refer to the Japanese interview in Chapter 3... is that fans dying I hear? Is that Sunggyu threatening to take Woohyun backstage and spoil Sungjong's innocence, and by spoil Sungjong's innocence I mean make the maknae laugh at "how much ier than Woohyun" Myungsoo is . 

 

So it could be argued that fanmeets are indeed a scene of crime. But are they a scene of Myungsoo y crimes? Well, yes. But they're also the scene of Sungjong's seduction crimes. Look at him be cute. Look at him be cute. LOOK AT HIM BE... oh my god.
 

 



 

 

If fanmeets are a scene of crime, what the hell are concerts? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits: onlymyungjong.tumblr.com, LWanso.tumblr.com, samegazestory.com, pleadergyu.tumblr.com, tumblr