9

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Key POV :

it was night time. feeling hungry as i stay in my room the whole time. walking out of my room, i saw Jonghyun walking out of his room looking at his phone with some stupid grin on his face. TSK TSK. i can guarantee that he is going to meet sooyoung. when he saw that i was looking at him, he gave me a glare. what the....

i have to keep my cool down. even though i know where he is going but my mouth just betray me by asking him. hia.

"where are you going at this late hours?"

"none of your business."

"yeah right. i'm just asking."

"didn't we say not to interfer with each other personnel issue?"

"yeah so? i'm just asking also not counted as interfer right?"

"whatever."

that is why i hate to talk to him. everytime when we speak, we will have a so called war coming up. not wanted to talk anymore, i walk pass hime to the kitchen. when i was opening the fridge to see what i can eat, the door shut close and i know that Jonghyun is out to find sooyoung.

although we are newly wed and this marriage is because of business, but can't he just treat me better and he should stop using his cold voice to talk to me. not that i care, it just that we will be living together for don't know how many years and if he keeps giving me his cold voice, i also can't really take it. i slap myself just to stop myself from thinking too much.

"ouch!" i think i slapped too hard on myself.

looking inside the frigde, i can't find good ingredient to cook my own dinner.

"hiax...i think i should go to the supermart to buy some ingredient back."

going back to my room to collect my wallet and phone before heading out of the house. plugging in my earphone, i walked towards th supermart.

(skip the supermart part. PS)

after paying for the ingredient, i head out of the supermart. carrying the bags, i walk back home with a hungry stomach. just than, my favourite song was on and i started to sing alone with the music.

"Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no~"

i was enjoying myself and not looking where i was going and the bags on my hands fell on the ground when i bumped against someone.

"omg."

i bend down to pick up my things not caring about the other person.

"i'm sorry, are you okay?"

the person bend down to help me pick up my things.

"do i look like i'm okay?"

i look up to see the person and i was shock.

"oh, it you. you are the waiter at tom's and tom cafe." (chap 6)

"my name Hyunseung, nice to meet you again."

"Kibum but i preferred Key."

"okay, where are you heading to?"

"home."

"do you need any help?"

"it okay, i still can managed it."

i pick up the bags on the ground and stand up straight facing Hyunseung.

"i got to go. see you."

"see you. erm....wait, can i have your number?"

"sure." and so we exchange our number.

"hope to be a good friend with you."

"me too. bye."

heading back home, now than i remember about my stomach. i'm so hungry. rushing back home to cook some simple dish for myself.