22

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Jonghyun POV:

2 surprise in 1 day. what a life i have. first, with Key seeing me almost but when i saw his cheeks goes red, i kind of think that he cute. it really surprise to see Key blush face. because of his diva mode. second, when we were almost reaching the door the the restaurant, i hold his hand and with no reason why i did this. it kind of different when I'm holding key hand rather than sooyoung hand. i does not know why, but i really like holding his hand. looking at him, i saw his blushing face again for the second times. it really like a magic to me, i just wanted to see his blushing face everyday if possible. going in of the door, the third surprise is there waiting for us. when umma said that we have to take care of the kid, we were shock. but what shock me the most is, Key react fast to this situation.

"really?? so after dinner we can take him home?"

"sure you can. you have to take care of Yoogeun until his mum is back."

"ok."

when key finish talking, he face me with a big grin plaster on his face.

"ermm you mind changing place with Yoogeun??"

"what?? yes i mind."

"fine."

and here goes his pout. i wanted to kiss it away. WAIT WAIT what am i thinking??

"umma, i change place with you."

"ok."

standing up, Key walk to umma place and sit beside Yoogeun. did he like kids? my question is being answer. it was umma answer my question.

"Key like kids a lot and will take care of them as though it was his kid."

"oh." my respond for this.

"where is his umma?" Key turn over to umma.

"on some business trip and she wanted me to take care of him for the time being, so i thought of you."

"oh."

Key turn back to Yoogeun.

"hi Yoogeun. can you look over here?"

when Key is saying hi to Yoogeun, he totally ignore Key and Key started to pout. seriously, Key look like a kid now. hahas.

Key POV:

we are going to take care of a kid. yeah. i wanted Yoogeun to sit beside me me so i ask Jonghyun to change place with Yoogeun but he don't want. so having no choice, i change sit with umma. good, now sitting beside yoogeun we can be closer. saying hi to him and he ignore me. with this, i started to pout. think think. there should be some way to attract him.

"umma what his favorite things?"

"banana milk and power ranger."

"ok thanks."

"Yoogeun can you look over here please?"

i poke his side to gain his attention, but still no movement from him.

"Yoogeunie do you want banana milk?"

finally he turn to me when the mention of banana milk. hehe cute guy.

"i want i want." he beam happily to me.

"okok."

"umma can i bring Yoogeunie to buy some banana milk?"

"ok but be fast."

"let go."

wanted to carry him so i open my arms waiting for him to let me carry. at first i thought yoogeunie will reject me but what make me happy is that he let me carry him. hahas. carrying Yoogeunie, i walk out of the room. what make me shock now is that i never expect Jonghyun to follow. we walk tot he nearest stall and purchase Yoogeunie banana milk, but when i was going to paid for it, i saw lollipop. grabbing the lollipop, and when to the counter and paid for both. hehe. i was shock when Jonghyun said that he will paid for it, so i let him. eating with my lollipop while yoogeunie is being carried by Jonghyun. surprise much?? hahas. walking back to the restaurant when i heard some comments from the passerby.

"they are so cute."

"what a lovely family they are."

i does not know why, i started to blush but also i started to smile. grinning like a idiot while I'm eating my lollipop.

"why are you grinning like a idiot?"

"eh, am i?"

"yes. do you need a mirror?"

"hehe no need."

since Yoogeunie is fishing his drink, i offer to carry him.

"Yoogeunie come here."

open my hand and gesture that i wanted to carry him.

"yah. I'm still carrying him, you know."

not caring about Jonghyun, i continue opening my hands to let Yoogeunie come to me. hehe. Yoogeunie turn to me wanting me to carried so i walk to him. to my surprise, Jonghyun pouted towards. OMG did i see wrong.

"stop pouting, that does not suit you."

"hmph."

i chuckled at his childish-ness. didn't even know that we reach the front door now. how i wish we still can go on with how we are just now. it just rare for me. going in, me sitting beside Yoogeunie and jonghyun beside umma. eating our dinner happily. hehe. suddenly Yoogeunie started to yawn, so i guess he is tired. carried him on my lap and let him sleep. since we are going off too. standing up, being careful not to wake yoogeunie up. we say our goodbye to umma and appa and walk to Jonghyun car while I'm still carrying Yoogeunie in my arms.

"you really like kids a lot don't you."

"of course. their innocent and pureness make people want to protect them."

"yeah i do agree sometimes."

"what do you mean by sometimes?"

"they can also be a devil."

"hahas. that depend on how you care for the children."

after that it was a total silent while Jonghyun is driving back. reaching the house, i walk out of the car. but i didn't know that Jonghyun rush to the front door and open it, letting me in while I'm still carrying Yoogeunie. giving him a smile, i walk pass him in to my room before whisper a goodnight to Jonghyun. since we doesn't have any extra room, i have to let yoogeunie sleep with me. putting Yoogeunie on the bed and help him change to his power ranger pajamas. i went to the toilet to wash up. finishing my wash up, i went to lay on my bed, before going to dream land, putting blanket over Yoogeunie incase he is cold and giving him a goodnight kiss on his forehead.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

having another story that featured about blockb. it not a just BGR. do support. thanks^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70640/what-is-this-called-love-blockb-zico