25

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

 

Hyunseung POV:

i was thinking on what to cook for today.

"Seobie, what should i cook for dinner?"

"hmmm. why not cook my favorite food?"

"aish. it not fair for them."

"but i want to eat my favorite food. can can." Yoseob whine to me.

"no."

just than my phone ring. looking at the caller ID, oh.

"umma."

"yes. baby boy."

"I'm coming today."

"really! what time is your landing?"

"erm around 6pm."

"hmm, ok. i will pick you up."

"huhu! see you umma. love you."

"love you too."

hanging up the phone. i turn to Yoseob.

"i know what to cook for dinner."

"what is it?"

"my baby favorite food."

"WHAT!"

i wink to Yoseob and walk to the kitchen. i went to check for the ingredient that i need. since i only can find some left, i have to go to the supermart for grocery. before walking out of the house, i turn to Yoseob.

"Seobie, do you need anything?"

"buy some rice cake back."

"ok."

walking out, i head towards the supermart. grabbing those ingredient that i needed and went to pay. going out of the supermart, i went to the nearest shop to buy some rice cake for Yoseob. and i head back home.

"I'm home."

"woohu. rice cake."

Yoseob run towards me and grab the rice cake out of my hand. aish.

"yah kid. can't you wait for me to put down my things first."

"hehe."

bringing those grocery to the kitchen. hmmm where should i start first? oh ya, start with the simple dish first and than sweet and sour pork(not sure whether korea have this but it delicious). and so, i started to cook at least 4 or 5 dish out. wow, i didn't know that it took at least almost 2 hours for those dish. i done putting the food outside and heard Dujun.

"woah. what the occasion?"

"no occasion."

"erm ok."

i face Dujun, Yoseob, Gikwang and Doonwoon giving them my warning glare.

"don't touch the food until i come back."

"EH!"

"but what if we are hungry?"

"hmmm. you can start eating but left some over."

"ok."

when i was done telling them, i went to take some hot shower. about 30 minutes, i'm done with everything.

"remember to leave some food."

"ok."

"I'm going off now and be back later."

walking out of the house, i wen to the airport. the time is reaching 6pm soon and i can't wait to see my baby. where is him? not long, i saw a familiar guy walking out. the first thing that i know is that, this little cute guy shout to me.

"umma umma!"

"baby boy!"

"umma I'm not a baby anymore." this cute guy pout to me.

"fine fine."

i hug Kiram back. OMG i miss this fellow so much.

"i miss you so much."

"same here umma."

"come on, let go."

"ok."

helping Kiram to carry his bag to the cab and head home. about 30 minutes later, we arrive. paying for the cab fee and head out. when i was holding on to the key and preparing to open the door lock, i heard someone call me.

"umma help me here." Kiram whine to me.

"aigoo." i walk over to Kiram and help him carry his bag.

walking back to the door and unlock the door.

"I'm home."

"finally."

walking in, i saw everyone there. wait why is Junhyung here too?

"why are you here?" i point to Junhyung.

"visit and dinner."

"oh."

"umma faster it heavy. pali pali."

oh , i forgotten about Kiram. i face palm myself. looking over to them, everyone look kind of confuse on what going on. putting the bag down, i walk out to Kiran and help him. carry those bag in, i turn to Doonwoon.

"Doonwoon, help me carry the bag to my room."

"uh ok."

Doonwoon walk over to the bag that being left on the floor and walk to my room. putting down the bags, i turn to Kiram.

"have a wash up first before taking your dinner."

"but umma, I'm hungry." Kiram whine to me. aish this kid seriously know how to get what he wants.

"ok fine. let go."

"woohu."

walking out of the room as i walk over to the kitchen and reheat those dishes up and place them back on the table.

"woah my favorite. umma you still haven forget."

"of course." i ruffled Kiram hair.

everyone stay silent and look at us while eating. except that Kiram and i who the one talking. when we were done eating, i clear those plates and put them in the sink as i walk to the fridge and grab some fruits. when i was done cutting, i walk out to the living room, where everyone eyes is only at Kiram. making Kiram uncomfortable.

"eat some fruits." i place the plates on the table and sit next to Doonwoon. Kiram than walk over to me and sit beside me, while linking my his arm to mine. this kid.

"so...hyung who is him?" Yoseob speak up.

"I'm Kiram and I'm umma son."

"UMMA?" everyone look shock and confuse.

"i thought you don't like people calling you umma."

Gikwang turn to me.

"erm that a different story for Kiram."

"so why is he calling you umma?"

"erm long story." i need to break the silent since I'm not use with them being silent. 

"yah. eat some fruits."

"umma take for me."

"aish don't be a lazy kid."

"umma~" Kiram whine to me. how many times has he whine to me today? i should just ignore right?

"umma!" he does it again.

"fine."

poking on to the fruits as i pass it to him. Kiram gladly takes it. i turn to look at them as they were looking at us.

"erm guys, not eating?"

Junhyung POV:

i went over to Hyunseung house since i spend lesser time with them. when i reach, Gikwang open the door for me.

"oh hyung, why are you here?"

"aish do i have a reason to be here?"

"erm no. hehe." Gikwang scratch his head. aish this fool. 

walking in, i saw everyone watching some variety show.

"hi hyung." everyone said to me except Dujun since he older than me.

"where Hyungseung?"

"out."

"how about dinner?"

"he said to save some for him if we are hungry or we wait for him to be back."

"ok."

Yoseob suddenly speak. "hyung look so happy today."

"really how is it?"

"he cooking someone favorite foods."

"oh and who that lucky person?" i hope it me.

"his baby."

"WHAT!" everyone said at the same time.

"this is what he said."

"OMg hyung have a baby and he didn't even tell us."

who is Hyungseung baby?

wait for about 30 minutes, the door is unlock.

"I'm home."

i look over to him, why is he carrying some bag? when Hyunseung look up, he was shock to see me.

"why are you here?" Hyunseung point to me.

"visit and dinner."

"oh."

when Hyunseung finish his word, i heard another voice coming from the door. but wait, who is he calling to? from what i know, nobody here is umma or appa yet. i turn back to Hyunseung and he face palm himself. he look like he forgotten something. Hyunseung went out and came in with another bag and behind follow a cute guy. who is that guy? 

i does not know how to react or should i said we does not know how to react but to watch them chat happily. it was when we were done eating our dinner. we head to the living room. we look over at him as he look uncomfortable. Hyunseung come out of the kitchen with a plate of fruits and sit next to Doonwoon but this guy stand up and walk over to sit next to Hyunseung while linking arm with him. aish! Introduce us to him. but it weird for him calling Hyunseung umma right? i don't like it when Hyunseung eyes is only on Kiram. it should be me. wait wait what am i talking about?

"where are you going to sleep since we don't have enough room?" Yoseob ask Kiram.

"my room." Hyunseung said it.

"woohu. i sleep with umma again."

Hyunseung chuckled at Kiram as he ruffled his hair. i don't like this. and why does Kiram had to said again? does they sleep together before? Hyunseung turn to Kiram.

"take a bath now."

"later. i want to chat with the hyungs."

"no. what did you promise me?" Hyunseung give his mother tone to Kiram.

"ok." kiram walk away.

"not fair, Kiram is cuter than me now." Yoseob started to pout with words.

"hahas Seobie stop pouting you are still cute."

"really?"

"yes."

not long, Kiram walk out and sit beside Hyunseung.

"I'm done."

"you smell great now."

"hehe." aish!

everyone started to ask question about Kiram and he answer it but sometime Hyunseung answer it for Kiram.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

huhu i feel bad for not updating.

but now i can update as many time as i like. YAY!

since my 'N' lvl is over now^^