27

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Dongwoon POV:

"Doonwoon."

I heard hyung call and i walk to the kitchen.

"yea hyung?"

"I need your help to buy me some sauce back."

"can't you just chose other people?"

"because you are free now."

"but I don't want to go alone."

"aish. ask Key to accompany you."

"good ideal."

walking out of the kitchen, i walk over to Key.

"Bummie."

"yea?"

"accompany me to buy some sauce back for hyung."

"ok."

when Bummie and I almost reach the door, Jonghyun came out from the toilet.

"where are you going?"

"buy some sauce back."

"I'm going with you."

"it ok. I'm going with Woonie, just stay here with Yoogeunie."

"no. I'm going with you."

"Aish. just stay here and i will be back fast." Bummie seem irritated.

"hmmm. ok."

Jonghyun is clingy way to much to Bummie and I don't like it at all. doesn't Jonghyun have a girlfriend and that they were in love with each other? or is it just me who is thinking about that? why do i feel that Bummie is having some feeling towards Jonghyun?

"Bummie, do you like Jonghyun?"

"w...why are you saying this?"

"just tell me.'

"yes."

I heard what Bummie is saying even though he is whispering. Bummie started to blush.

"oh ok.'

i smile to Bummie though i feel that my heart is breaking apart. I does not even confess my feeling towards Bummie and here he is liking someone. I have to keep this a secret not to let Bummie know about my feeling.

"Woonie.  do you have someone that you like?"

"eh? yes."

"really? who is it? do i know him/her?

"but the person don't like me."

"omg.  who's that person? I help you to beat his/her ."

"it you." but I didn't said it out instead letting it out in my heart.

"it ok."

when we were done buying the sauce, we went back.

"we back."

"Yoogeunie look,i bought you your banana milk."

"wah."

this is what i heard when i went to pass hyung the sauce.

"what happen?"

"nothing."

"you can't lie to me."

"i tell you later."

 

Hyunseung POV:

by looking at Doonwoon expression, i know that something had happen just now. but what is it? is it things that include Key? knowing that Doonwoon like Key and I feel sad for Doonwoon but it can't be help when you are in love.

Jonghyun POV:

i was in the toilet doing some business . when i was done, I saw Key and Doonwoon going out. where are they going?

"where are you going?"

"buy some sauce back."

"I'm going with you."

"it ok. I'm going with Woonie, just stay here with Yoogeunie."

"no. I'm going with you."

"Aish. just stay here and i will be back fast."

I don't like Key being alone with Doonwoon, so i insisted to go with them but Key say that he will be fast and ask me to stay with Yoogeun. did he wanted to go alone with Doonwoon? but still, i agree to stay here.

when they were back, Key hold out Yoogeun favorite drink, banana milk. Key pass the drink to Yoogeun and sit beside me.

"where's mine?"

"eh?"

"mine drink or food? duh."

"oh. you never ask me to buy so i didn't bought any for you."

"aish."

"mian." i pout to Key.

in the corner of my eyes, i saw Doonwoon look over towards us with a sad expression. what happen? not caring about him, i turn to talk with Key and the rest.

 

Kiram POV:

"umma. I'm hungry!"

"almost done.'

"ok."

i walk in to the kitchen and help umma with the food. since it going to be done soon.

"huhu. my favourite.'

umma turn to me and chuckled at me.

"done. take this plate out."

"ok."

when I turn around, I saw Junhyung hyung looking at us, erm i mean glare at us or should i say looking at us with jealous eyes. did he like umma or? i thought he have a girlfriend from what I know from the chat just now. aish, love is really a troublesome things isn't it? it better if I don't fall in love with anyone. walking out of the kitchen as i place the food on the table as i take some to my mouth since nobody saw. hahas.

Junhyung POV:

I still don't like the ideal of having Kiram here. some more being close with Hyunseung and being his kid. when I was about to enter the kitchen, i heard Hyunseung chuckling. I head to see what happen and there I saw, Hyunseung was chuckling at Kiram. and they were really being close. when kiram turn over, I glare at him. I does not know what happen to myself. did i fall for Hyunseung? it impossible right? since i like sumi. but why am I feeling this way? should i recheck who is the person that i like? but how do i know who  will be my partner? urgh! it just give me a big headaches.