13

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Dongwoon POV:

taking Key to where i live. opening the door, i smell a smell that look like someone is cooking my favourite food.

"i'm home."

"welcome back. how your school today?"

"fine."

walking to the kitchen with key and what i spot is Hyunseung hyung wearing an apron and somemore the colour of the apron is pink. aish this guy.

"omo. hi Hyunseung hyung we meet again."

"now it was my turn to be surprise."

"oh, hi Key."

"do you guys know each other?"

"sort of."

key give me the answer and Hyunseung hyung smiling over and over.

"Dongwoon ah, you know Key?"

"of course, he is the person that i talk about. BUMMIE!!"

Key and Hyunseung hyung chuckled at me when i useing my high note to said Bummie. aish, they make me embrassed. not talking to them as i turn other way round and pout. i gonna take my revenge.

first, of all hyunseung hyung and i know about his secret. hahas. it about Junhyung hyung and i guess you already know. yes, both of them like each other just that thay never confess to each other. as for Key it a secret. hahas. okok, back to main point.

"stop pouting, it not even cute." with this words, i begaon to pout more.

"if you pout somemore, you will not get your favourite food. believe me."

"that ma boy."

this time it Hyunseung hyung and he make me stop pouting and turn around to face them.

"i didn't know you can cook."

"of course. you don't even know me yet, but you gonna know me better."

and you know what, Hyunseung hyung wink to Key. aish that guy.

"ara. and you have to teach me how to cook too."

"oh, is it for Dongwoon??"

"eh?? hehe, secret."

just in time when Key ended that sentence, the food is ready. key was praising Hyunseung hyung over and over again. aish he should stop this, if not hyunseung hyung will be full of himself.

After finish our food, i lead Key to my room.

"your taste still haven change eh."

"of course."

and so we started where we miss. we were happily chating and key told me one thing that turn my mood to almost killing people. what with a sentence that said i'm married to a guy called Jonghyun?? when i see that guy, i'm gonna kill him. i do like Key for your imformation. i have crush on him when i meet him for the first time. after chatting with Key, i know what i have miss when we seperated. i wanted to send key home but he insist me to stay home. but lucky Hyunseung hyung is going to work, so he can walk with Key.

Key POV:

i have told Dongwoon about me and Jonghyun married thing. it okay right?? course Jonghyun has told sooyoung so i can told dongwoon. when dongwoon heard it, he almost going to kill Jonghyun as you can see from his expression. it was late and i bid goodbye to Dongwoon. walking with Hyunseung hyung out of the apartment, we started to chat and we become closer. it good to have a new friend with me. suddenly Hyunseung hyung ask me a question.

"do you know Junhyung from your school?"

first thing came my mind is that junhyung who always with Jonghyun. to make sure i descible how Junhyung look like and more shocking to me, it the same as what i describle.

"why are you talking about Junhyung?"

"it because Junhyung is Dongwoon hyung with Doojun, Gikwang, Yoseob and me."

"aish, that Junhyung is Dongwoon hyung, i can't believe that. but where the other 3?? i never see them before."

"the others school is the same with me and i promise Dongwoon that we will transferr school to his so you can see them by then."

"oh okok. by the way i reach, nice talking with you. see you."

"hahas same here, have time let meet again. bye."

"sure bye."

bidding goodbye with Hyunseung hyung, i went home. what a good friend he is. i'm so excited to meet the others 3 member. hahas except for Junhyung. it was late when i reached home, almost like 11 plus. after not long, Jonghyun came home. without saying anythings, we head back to our own room.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

do you guys see the later news of junhyung is together with hara??

im quite surprise with that. but neverless wish them happy^^