19

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Jonghyun POV:

sitting down joining Key and that guy having dinner. i does not even know what go into me and i just wanted to stay over looking at them both for any suspicious way. as you can see, just now when that guy come in, he does not really care about the people inside and he just went to Key and hug him, some more whine to him. but what make me surprises is that Key's parent knew him well and that really shock me. and because of his whine of hungriness, Key's mum said that they should come again to chat with us while letting that guy to fill his stomach and with just this, they gone. this is not the most, what make me irritated is that i have to break my promise too sooyoung and ask her to go back home. and what more that i have a weird feeling whenever that guy is around. now i was just sitting beside them watching how they eat.

"Bummie, i want this."

"take yourself, it in front of you."

"no. i want you to feed me." 

now what??

"no."

"fine than i don't tell you the secret about hyung."

"eh?? tell me."

"no. since you don't want to feed me."

"fine. open your mouth."

it was like as though i was invincible but real enough, i was becoming invincible to them. and they just keep feeding each other. and they were having fun. what the.

"Ah!! hot hot."

eh??

"hahas. serve you right."

"meanies."

"well thanks for the compliment."

"hate you."

"love you too."

now what?? they really are making me invisible right?? and what with the hate you and love you things?? i don't know why but i feel something weird inside as Key said the last sentence. wanting to interrupt their stupid conversation.

"ahem." no respond.

"ahem." slightly louder than just now but still no respond.

"AHEM!" now they respond. looking at me with a questioning look.

"what??"

"you calling for our attention."

"no. really did i do that?"

"don't be such a fool."

they roll their eyes at the same time as though it was a cue for them.

"nothing, just wanted you guys to stop being so loud while I'm eating here."

"oh ok, than we be softer."

it was that guy who said it. and now it was my turn to roll my eyes. what really got on his head?? seriously.

"yah. stop playing around and faster eat than we can talk about the secret."

"ok."

they does not make any noise and went to eat their food fast and i mean real fast. i does not even touch my food as i was watching them eating like a pig. really no bluff. with their 1 last mouth, they went to put their food to the sink while i have no appeitie to eat anymore.

"you not eating anymore??"

"I'm full."

and i went to watch some show. while they clean up the table. when they were done, they come out not to the living room to talk but to Key room. and what with they doing talking up stair but not here?? now i was feeling weird. why do i think so much eventually when i have no feeling for him??

Key POV:

after dinner we went to our room to talk about the secret. when do i call him Jonghyun instead of that pabo dino guy?? never mind, not caring about this, i turn to Woonie.

"what the secret about Hyunseung??"

"erm..." 

"don't tell me that it fake about the secret." i narrowed my eyes looking at him and waited for his answer.

"hehe. got yah."

"Son Dongwoon."

"ermm yes??"

"you are so ing dead."

with my last sentence, i run to Woonie and attack him.

"you pabo, how can you bluff me?? i thought your secret can help Hyunseung."

"sorry."

"hmph."

"tomorrow Junhyung hyung is bringing her girlfriend over for dinner. than what are we going to do with Hyunseung hyung??"

"I'm not sure myself too. but see how they go first and i hope Hyunseung will not be too heartbroken."

"just hope so too."

*SIGN*