11

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Key POV:

new day of school...hia. how i wish can sleep longer but i don't want to be come a pig. everything is in order, i head to school. don't ask me why i never talk to Jonghyun or ask him to get up for school. it because i never saw until him at all when i wake up. he must be staying over at sooyoung house. reaching the entrance of the school, saw Jonghyun and sooyong hand in hand walking to school. tsk tsk. what a person. suddenly sooyoung came waving to me.

"hi Key."

"hi"

"i knew about you and Jonghyun. hope that he will not give you any trouble neh."

"oh so you knew. he does not give me any trouble. see you around than."

WTH i thought this is a secret and he go tell to sooyoung!! what a person. going to my locker, i saw Taemin with a guy and they look close.

"Tae!!"

"oh, hi hyung."

"who is him?"

"oh yeah. hyung he's my husband Minho. minho this is Key hyung that i talk about."

"hi nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too. minho right?"

"yeah."

"must take care of my baby neh, if anything goes wrong you are dead. you understand."

"Ermm yeah i understand."

ring ring ring

"class is going to start, see you guys around."

"ok."

walking to my class, i went to my usual sit. after alwhile teacher came and the class started.

"class, we have a new student joining us. please welcome."

"hi, i'm Dongwoon."

where did i heard this name and voice before?? looking up to the person, i gasped. omo it Woonie, i'm too happy for words as my grin became wider.

"ok Dongwoon, take a sit beside Key."

Dongwoon POV:

my alarm clock went off. aish new day of school. can i just skip today and go to school tomorrow?? but i'm not that lucky enough.

"Dongwoon wake up before you are late for school!!"

"5 more minutes."

"NO. now or you will be in trouble."

"fine, i'm awake."

"that ma boy."

aish Hyunseung is really a umma. i just came here not long and everything is settle by him. prepare for everything, i went down for my breakfast.

"you will be going to kairin high school for studies."

"wae?? why not the same as you?"

"Junnie will be there."

"aish can't i just follow you instead of Junhyung hyung??"

"no. i promise one day i will transfer to kairin high school with you plus Doojun, Yoseob and Gikwang will also be there."

"fine"

" stop acting like a kid."

"no i'm not."

"yes you are."

"no"

"whatever."

new day of school here i come. reaching school, i heas to the office to collect my schedule. just in time for my teacher to come. following my teacher to the class.

"class, we have a new student joining us. please welcome."

"hi, i'm Dongwoon."

"ok Dongwoon, take a sit beside Key."

oh this name looks familiar with be but it could not be him right?? he could not be in this school same as me. and now i have my answe and it really him. walking to the sit beside him, it really him.

"Bummie, i miss you so much"

"me too Woonie, how are you?

he still remember the nickname we give eachother.

"i'm fine, i'm so happy to meet you again."

"mr Kim and mr Son, is there anything you want to share with the class?"

"no sir."

the class chuckled at us as me and Bummie is embrassed.

"let catch up after school."

"ok"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for not update. *dance sorry sorry*

hope you like this chapter^^