6

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Key POV:

I was getting myself ready to go out with taemin. we exchange number with eachother as we can't really finish what we were saying at the rooftop. so taemin asked to exchange number and i agreed to it. and i learn that Taemin was married to a guy called Choi Minho, which i don't even know who that. but minho was also studying at our school. it really make my curosity high of this Minho guy. Taemin promise to introduce me to his husband one day. can't wait to meet new friend. i was so excited. it was my first time staying here, going out with a friend. with one last touch on my overall, i went to met taemin at Tom & Tom's cafe.

"hyung" Taemin waved at me as i went in the cafe.

"hi Tae, are you early or am i late?"

"ani hyung. i'm just too excited and come early. hehe"

"ohh..."

"hyung want to drink anything first? i'm thirsty."

Taemin pouted. i chuckled at him.

"okay. Tae, what you wanna have?"

"let call the waiter."

"araso." i signaled my hand to the waiter.

"yes sir, may i help you." a guy (it Hyungseung just i duno how to said it) said to us.

"erm, can i have a expresso please? Tae what you want to drink?"

"i want banana milk tea."

Taemin eyes litted up when saying banana milk tea and he went over hyper like a kid. so cute.

"okay. any more order sir?" (pretend to have banana milk tea in this cafe)

"no. thanks" i bowed to the waiter.

while waiting for the drinks, Taemin and i started to chat.

"Tae do you reali like banana milk tea?"

"of course hyung, they taste so nice and i will try to get myself 3 per day or more."

omg taemin is so cute. i can't stand it anymore. i went over to Taemin and pinched his cheeks.

"ouch hyung, why you pinched my cheeks for?" Taemin pouted at me while rubbing his cheeks.

"cause you are just too adorable to resist. hahas."

"but hyung my cheeks is red." taemin winned at me.

"hahas. i can't help it."

"meanie."

"excuse me, your drinks is here sir."

"ooh...thanks you." i smiled at the waiter.

i turned to taemin. " after this, where are we going?"

"hmmm....how about we going to the amusement park?"

"okay...since i have not gone there before."

"oh really hyung, you have no childhood memories. hahas."

"i have but not in korea but states."

"ohh..okay. hyung when you are angey, you look cute."

"yeah...i know that, thanks anyway."

i heard so many people saying me cute, but noy even thinking that coming back to lorea can meet till Onew and Taemin where they keep calling me cute.

a few minutes time later,

"hyung, pali i wanna play roller coaster."

"Tae, why not let choose other game, let not ride roller coaster."

"but hyung, i wanna ride roller coaster."

"urgh. okay...fine let ride roller coaster."

i can't believe i said yes to Taemin. it because of his famous puppy eyes that no one can resist. i'm quite scared of height. i can't even look down when we reach to the top, holding on to the rail as tight as possible not letting me fall. if fall, i will said goodbye to this world. no way am i gonna fall. i'm just too scared right now.

"AH....."

i screamed as loud as possible when we went down. it was like my heart was taken away from me. no way am i riding this again. Taemin was enjoying this ride so much, he was laughing all the way through the ride. finally the ride came to the end.

"hyung, are you okay? you look pale."

"yeah...i'm fine tae."

"oh...hyung u wanna eat ice cream."

"okay...let go."

"Tae what flavour did you want?"

" erm...chocolate."

"okay. can i have 2 chocolate ice cream."

after paying for the ice cream, we went to the bench to enjoy ourself.

"hyung are you okay?"

"yeah...i'm fine now. Tae"

"i'm so scared you can't contiune to ride other rides with me."

after eating finish eating, taemin suggest a ride that i so don't want to ride. guess what, it space-shot. i'm not gonna ride that. it was way more scary than roller coaster. lucky for me, my phone ring while Taemin dragging me.

"hello."

"yeah umma what wrong?"

"Key honey, can you come home now?"

"why? i'm still in the middle playing with my friend."

"this is urgent honey. can you come home as fast as possible or now."

"but mom..."

"no mom me, come home now, appa and i have something to tell you."

"araso. see you."

i hang my phone and turned to taemin.

"hyung are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine Tae. i'm sorry, i can't accompany you anymore as i have to go home now."

"it okay hyung, if any problrm just tell me. araso."

"araso. i promise to bring you here again next time."

i ruffled Taemin hair and bid goodbye to him.

 

________________________________________________________________________

ps, there where some things that i needed to add here.

bear with me for awhile and chap 7 will be out.

sorry for the long wait^^