16

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Junhyung POV:

i feel so nervous when every eyes is on me. especially Hyunseung. i do have feeling for him but it is like a friend like everyone here.

"what are you going to tell us??"

"i have a girlfriend and her name sumi."

at first everyone look shock and they turn their gaze to someone. following their gaze, they were looking at Hyunseung. why?? i look at Hyunseung and he was in shock too but something is weird, his eyes kind of look sad or should i said hurt. but why?? after the long pause, someone speak up.

"Congrats for your dating. why didn't you tell us?? let celebrate."

it Hyunseung. his expression seem to congrats me but his eyes seem different.

"let celebrate." finally everyone is back.

"I'm going to take some wine from the kitchen."

with that Hyunseung left the table. everyone surround me asking me so many question like why didn't you tell me?? who is she?? blah blah blah. aish how can i answer them with so many question at one time!!

"yah. one by one can you!!"

"ok." everyone said at the same time.

"me first." 

guess what?? Yosoeb and Dongwoon said at the same time and here go the quarrel with who should go first.

"how long have you guys be dating??"

turning to the person, it was key who ask me. it weird but i answer his question.

"ermmm about 2 months plus now." at this, everyone turn to me even Hyunseung too.

"WHAT!!"

"so long?? why didn't you tell us??"

"just.... just..."

"ok never mind."

"when can we meet her??"

"ermm 3 days time?? are you guys free by the way??"

"yes."

everyone answer except Hyunseung and his face became more darkened but why?? oh ya i now know why, because he been drinking the wine continuously.

"are you ok??"

"of course. I'm fine *hiccup*"

"not so, come on i bring you to your room."

after chatting with them about me and hara, i went home. dropping myself on the bed, i dial sumi's number and told her that i tell them about our relationship to my friends and she is going to meet them 3 days later. she was excited and nervous at the same time. hanging the phone with her, my head keep rolling what was their reaction when meeting sumi and why does Hyunseung look that way. soon, sleep fall on me.

Hyunseung POV:

when i heard that Junhyung said that she has a girlfriend and they have been dating for almost 2 months now. my heart was totally being stabbed a thousand times. and we are going to meet her 3 days later. not wanted to feel the pain, i keep pouring the wine to my cup and gulp down the wine to let it numb my feeling. key brought me to my room. i turn to Key wanted to cry my heart out, Key know what i wanted, he open his arm and i run to him. crying my hearts out.

"shush shush, it okay. just cry it out."

i was crying but not loud enough to let them know that i was crying. feeling my heart shattered, i have no more strength to go on and i leave key arm.

"thanks and sorry."

"it okay, we friend anyway."

smiling at him and he smile back, although key know that my smile is weak or fake. knowing that Junhyung is out of my house, i kind of feel relax.

"are you okay??"

"yea. I'm fine. I'm going to sleep now."

"ok."

lying down on my bed, i heard my door close, i can't even sleep but keep thinking and soon, i began to cry again. now not caring whether they can hear anot, i cry out loud.

3rd POV:

everyone is sitting in the living room. they were worried about hyunseung as they heard crying.

"i can't believe hyunhyung hyung can't see Hyunseung hyung feeling and now he's dating."

"hyung now is feeling heartbroken. and now we can't help them anymore."

they were frowning as everyone was on their thought but never less, they still respect Junhyung decision.