23

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

 

key POV:

open my eyes slowly to adjust my vision, when i was fully awake, i turn over to my other side. looking at Yoogeunie who is still sleeping. aigo, so innocent, hahas plus cute. not wanted to wake Yoogeunie up, i slowly get off of my bed. going to the bathroom for a clean up. taking about 10 minuted, i walk out of the bathroom to the kitchen making some breakfast for Yoogeunie and Jonghyun. after i finish making breakfast and put them properly on the table, Jonghyun come down.

"good morning, come have your breakfast."

"same to you. i smell pancake."

"yeah, I'm frying pancake."

"where Yoogeun?"

"still sleeping."

"ok."

Jonghyun went to eat his pancake. as i were eating mine. when we were eating halfway, i heard some crying noise from upstairs. uh oh. putting my utensil down and hurry upstairs with Jonghyun behind me.

"what happen?"

"i don't know."

opening the door to reveal a crying Yoogeunie. OMG. i rush over to his side.

"Yoogeunie, wake up."

"Yoogeunie, wake up. come on."

shaking Yoogeunie to wake to. finally Yoogeunie open his eyes but what shock me is that when Yoogeunie is fully open his eyes, he hug me calling me umma.

"umma umma. I'm scared. I'm scared."

"it ok, umma is here. don't cry neh?"

Yoogeunie nod is head but still the tears was staining his face. wiping away the tears while comforting Yoogeunie.

"come on, let eat pancake."

"ok ok."

me and Jonghyun chuckled at his cuteness. carrying Yoogeunie in my arms and went down to the dining table. putting Yoogeunie beside me as i started to feed him. while Jonghyun continue eating his breakfast. it was really scared me when Yoogeunie cry, my heart almost drop out. after cleaning up every things, i walk to Yoogeunie as he is watching some cartoon in the living room with Jonghyun.

"Yoogeunie."

he turn to me. as he give me his damn innocent look. OMG. i walk over to pinch his cheeks.

"aigo, my baby."

i heard Jonghyun chuckled at us.

"umma." Yoogeunie whined at me.

"okok." want to go out with umma?"

"yes."

"where are you going?"

i turn to Jonghyun.

"bringing him out to play."

"I'm following."

"eh? i thought you are meeting up with sooyoung?"

"did i said that I'm meeting up with her?"

"erm no."

"I'm going with you."

"oh, okay."

jonghyun POV:

waking up from my sleep, prepare myself for some time and walk out of my room. Key is early isn't he? some more still have breakfast on the table. greeting Key before walking over to my pancake. looks like Key is in a good mood. we started to eat our pancake, as silent engulfed us. but eating halfway through, we heard some crying noise coming from upstairs. i look over to key, Key immediately put down his utensil and quickly went upstairs as i follow.

"what happen?"

"i don't know."

Key look more scare than i was. rushing into Key room, Key went straight to Yoogeun and wake him up. after a few shake, Yoogeun finally open his eyes. but after that, it shock me. most.

"umma umma. I'm scared. I'm scared."

"it ok, umma is here. don't cry neh?"

Yoogeun call Key umma and Key although was shock but for only a mere second he recover fast. damn fast. but i was still stunt. seriously. 

telling Yoogeun that having pancake for breakfast, he immediately lit up. me and Key started to chuckled at him. seriously he cut.

Key carried him to the dining table table and started to feed him. seriously they look like mother and son. once in awhile, glancing over at them. after finish our breakfast, Yoogeun and i went out to the living room while Key clean up the kitchen.

"i want to watch cartoon."

i was curious why yoogeun call Key, umma."

"Yoogeun, why did you call Key, umma?"

"eh? umma is umma."

"never mind, than what are you going to call me?"

"erm appa."

"why am i appa?"

"umma and appa."

i ruffled his hair. it was weird to be call appa, but it really felt warm to it.

"appa, i want to eat watch cartoon."

"okay, give me a kiss first."

Yoogeun turn to me and smooch on my cheeks. hahas. i should do that more often. turning on some cartoon channel to let Yoogeun watch. after awhile, Key join in. i chuckled at them as Yoogeue was whining. when Key said that he wanted to bring yoogeun out to play, i started to think did he want to meet up with that Doonwoon guy with Yoogeun? i heard myself asking.

"where are you going?"

"bringing him out to play."

"I'm following."

"eh? i thought you are meeting up with sooyoung?"

"did i said that I'm meeting up with her?"

i said that I'm not meeting up with sooyoung is a lie. just that i wanted to know where he will bring yoogeun to and i just want to follow him with no reason why should i. walking upstairs to change my clothe and text sooyoung.

"sorry baby, i can't go out with you today."

"why?"

"something crop up, maybe next time?"

"ok. take care, love."

"love you too."

when I'm done changing, i walk down to wait for Yoogeun and Key. waiting for a few minutes and they finally come down. seriously they took way too long to prepare.

"let go." Key said happily.

"what took you so long?"

"changing."

"why."

"never mind."