3

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Jonghyun POV:

i was thinking about some revenge for that key guy as i did not notice sooyoung is walking towards me.

"babe..."

"......"

"BABE!!"

"yes dear?"

"what are you thinking about? i keep calling you and you not even responding to me:

while sooyoung finish her words, she pouted like a child. AH!! so cute. hahas. my girlfriend is such a cutiepie. i pinched her cheeks while smiling at her. she slap away my hands and pouted more. i can't stop myself laughing at her cuteness.

Key POV:

 i saw that pabo dino guy pinching a girl cheeks, and they look damn close. from what i heard, she is sooyoung that pabo dino girlfriend. not bad for a girl, but she jus not my taste. hahas. i was not concentrating on my walking as i knock towards the wall.

"ouch!"

it was my second day at kairin high school and i'm still getting lost over and over again. urgh! my head is hurt.

"key, are you okay? don't tell me you lost again?"

"yeah. mianhe, i forgotten how to go. why does this school have to be so damn big!!" i pouted.

onew laughed at me while i pouted, and his hand went to pinch my cheek. i slap away his hand as he keep laughing and this make me pout even more.

"aigoo...you are so cute when you pout. i can't stop myself from pinching you."

"hahas....thanks for the compliment."

i rubbed my hand at the back of my neck as i blushed.

"come on, i bring you to your class, since i still have some time and since you are gonna be late."

"okay."

OMG! onew is making me blush over again and he is so caring ang he plus his smile is so sweet, i will be melting in his smile. 

"thanks for helping me out again."

"no problem. see you."

i reach my classroom door and i bid goodbye to onew.

when i was walking back to my desk, i saw that pabo dino smirking while looking at me. he making my spine stand. WTF does he want? not caring about him, i walked towards my desk.

i does not even know what going on when i tripped over, landing on the floor. lucky for me, my face does not kiss the floor. using my hands to support myself to stand up, i glared at the person that did this to me and i'm sure who is that person.

"yah! pabo dino what did you just do that for?"

that stupid pabo dino give me his puppy face look where i don't even find it cut but find it disgusting.

"did i do anything to you? i was talking with juntyung by the way. hahas..."

"urgh! you are gonna regret this!"

"i'm waiting."

"BASTARD." i hissed at him.

i walked back to my desk while rubbing my hand. STUPID PABO DINO.

just watch out and you better regret that you have even mess with me.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

another chapter for today...hope you guys enjoy^^