31

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Key POV:

"Key. Key Key!,your phone is ringing."

"oh."

walking over to my phone, picking it up.

"hello."

"Key honey, come over for dinner tonight. is it ok?"

"yea sure."

"see you than."

"bye umma."

hanging up the phone, I turn to look at Jonghyun. he look over to me with questioning look.

"who is it?"

"it umma, she want us to go over for dinner."

"okay."

hmm. since we still have some time, what should we do? staying at home or bringing Yoogeunie out to play?

"Yoogeunie do you to stay home or going out?"

"home."

i was waiting for going out but in the end it staying home. I pout to Yoogeunie.

"why home?"

"play with umma and appa."

"aigoo. so cute."

carry Yoogeunie and place him on my lap and giving Yoogeunie squeeze on his cheeks.

"yah. stop taking him away."

"what! i was just carrying him only. okay."

"yea yea whatever. just give yoogeun to me."

"no."

i turn to Yoogeunie.

"who do you love the most? umma or appa?"

"umma and appa."

i pout to Yoogeunie. whispering to Yoogeunie ear.

"say umma and umma will buy you many banana milk."

"ok. I love umma."

"yah yah! that not fair, it call bribe."

"hahas Yoogeunie love me more."

putting my tongue out to jonghyun.

"childish."

not caring about Jonghyun, I started playing with Yoogeunie.

looking up at the time, we should be preparing now. time pass by fast.

"time to bathe."

"ok."

carrying Yoogeunie up and turn to Jonghyun.

"go take a bath."

standing up, Jonghyun and I walk to our room. jonghyun follow me to my room as I place Yoogeunie on the floor.

"why are you here?"

"you will know it later. go help Yoogeun with bathing."

going to the bathroom as i fill the tub with water. when I was done, i shouted for yoogeunie to come in. taking off yoogeunie clothes as I place him in the tub.

"aren't you going to shower?"

"later."

I was putting some  shampoo on Yoogeunie when Jonghyun walk over to us.

"I wash him."

"you sure?"

'yea. if you are worry you can stand there and see how i do."

"ok."

Jonghyun help Yoogeunie wash and I didn't anything when Yoogeunie and Jonghyun splash water on me.

"yah."

I glare at Jonghyun.

"what?"

"stop acting innocent. stupid."

I walk over  and splash the water to Jonghyun and Yoogeunie. and before we knew, we were splashing water at each other.

"we going to be late if we keep splashing each other."

Jonghyun carry Yoogeunie out of the tub and I went to grab tower and wipe away those water on Yoogeunie. walking out of the bathroom, grabbing Yoogeunie clothes and I pass to Jonghyun.

"I take the bath first."

"ok."

walking over to my wardrobe and I pick my clothes out before heading to the bathroom for bath. when I was done, I walk out and found that Yoogeunie and Jonghyun is not around. maybe in the living room. walking out of my room, I saw Jonghyun is also walking out from his room. that fast.

"yah did you shower?"

"of course if not i will not be smelling so fresh now."

"pssh."

"not like you showering almost like an hour."

"hey."

"let go, Yoogeun is waiting for us."

walking pass Jonghyun and to the living room.

"Yoogeunie switch of the television."

"ok."

after Yoogeunie switch off, he run to the door and open it. walking out together to Jonghyun car. not long we reach umma house.

"umma we're here."

walking in to the living room and saw umma was sitting there with appa. walking over, i give umma and appa a hug. as we walk over to the dining table for dinner. after we are done, we walk back to the living room.

"key honey, we have some important thing to said."

"what is it?"

"it about Yoogeun."

"don't tell me that Yoogeunie have to go back to his mum."

"no it not that, it just. Yoogeun umma meet an accident when she was going to the airport and she dead right on spot."

"what! what about Yoogeunie?"

"I'm not sure though maybe the orphanage?"

"no. we take Yoogeunie."

"are you sure?"

"yes."

Jonghyun POV:

Key turn to me, with his eyes begging that he really wanted Yoogeun to stay with us. I turn to look at umma.

"we will take care of Yoogeun."

"hmm. okay than we will get lawyer for that."

"huhu."

Key look really happy about it and I can't help but smile at his cuteness. Key went over to hug umma and appa, as he turn to hug Yoogeun too. and without knowing Key hug me too. Omg! I can't help myself but to hug him back. pulling away from me,  i feel disappointed, I wanted to hug longer.

"Yoogeunie is going to be my real son now."

"not yours only."

"oh yea. our son."

I can't help but to like love this word, OUR.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I edit some of the part here. but not a big change just remove some lines.