17

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

key POV:

those day, spending more time at woonie house than the place i stay. not going to woonie house today as i wanted to have more feeling for this house. but to my unlike, not only me is in the house. as i was , i doesn't even know that the front door is open and close. walking out of my room with clothes on. heard some noises coming from living room. walking there, i saw Jonghyun and sooyouing sitting there watching television but overall they were being mushy. BASTARD. as i was walking to the kitchen, sooyoung saw me.

"hi Key."

"hi."

with a smile on that kind of fake. i was planning on spending time here alone but now i have some disturbance. ugh.

"didn't you go on a date?? and why are you here early??"

"none of your business."

"tsk. I'm not asking you am i??"

Jonghyun nostril flare up with anger as he kind of look like wanted to punch the hell out of me. not like i care about him. sooyoung trying to let him cool down by smoothing his back. he really look like a dino like this. can't help myself as i chuckled to myself.

"what are you laughing??"

"nothing."

just in time, i heard my phone ringing although i left it in my room. i have super ears hahas. walking up to my room. i saw the caller ID, oh it Woonie, why did he call for?? answering the phone.

"Woonie why did you call for??"

"are you coming over??"

"nah, not tonight."

"ok. then i go your house and you can cook me my favorite food. hahas."

"yah. are you treating me as your maid."

"hahas. yes you are, my dreariest maid."

"yah. stop being so mushy and i hate you. humph."

"hahas ok ok, love you too. see you around dinner time yeah. bye."

he hang up the phone without waiting me to reply. I'm gonna teach him some lesson. by the way, what should i cook for him?? he like tons of food. i know what to cook for him, some simple dish that is easily to be cook. walking out of my room, Jonghyun and sooyoung is still there being mushy, not caring about them, i went to the kitchen. opening the fridge, now what?? the ingredient was either expire or i does not have. i have to go super mart to buy. walking back to take my wallet and phone and i went out of my room.

"are you going out?"

"yeah, I'm going to the super mart to buy something. do you need anything??"

"it ok. later we are heading out to eat dinner."

"ok."

walking from home to super mart is around 20 minutes. reaching super mart, i went to pick some ingredient for today. should i buy for them too?? nah, they said that they are heading out for dinner. buying some extra ingredient just in case and all done. walking  to pay for the bills and went home.

reaching home, i went straight to the kitchen to put down the plastic bag. damn it heavy. walking out of the kitchen, i didn't saw them, thinking maybe they went out for dinner. walking up to my room, as i was about to enter, i heard some noises coming from Jonghyun room, hmmm maybe they were inside. putting down my thing, i went to cook dinner for Woonie and myself, and not to forget to put extra chili to make him hot. hahas my revenge is always good, since i know that he don't really eat extra spicy food. wearing my apron, i started to cook dinner. in less then 20 min, my food is all done. hahas so proud of myself.

ding dong

oh Woonie is sure fast and come in the right time. walking to open the door, the second the door open, i was shock.

"mum dad, what are you guys doing here??"