20

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Hyunseung POV:

it was the day where i have to meet Junnie's girlfriend. trying to be normal if not they will be suspicious isn't it?? i was thinking about something an my phone started to ring. looking at the caller ID. ok why is he calling at this time?? picking up my phone, i press the answer button. instead for him to speak, i speak first.

"yah. aren't you at school and why are you calling??"

"umma~ i miss you so much and this is what i get from you. hmph."

i chuckled at this cutie guy. i really can't be angry at him when he pouting or whining or even worst giving me his best puppy face.

"i miss you too, my dear baby boy."

"I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy now."

"ok ok. big boy why did you call for??"

"oh yah. umma I'm coming to Korea for my study."

"really?? when are you coming??"

"ermm few weeks time and you must come and fetch me."

"ok but i don't even know your flight is??"

"i will call you again."

"ok. see you than."

"love you."

"love you too."

OMG OMG!! I'm so excited. my baby is coming. hehe. hoping to the kitchen and humming my favorite song.

"ermm hyung?? why are you so excited."

"secret. hehe."

"o ... ok."

they probably thinking that I'm crazy. haha. hoping back to kitchen, i started to prepare for dinner. hmm let see what should i prepare?? oh yah. 1 dish of their favorite food. hehe than i will have 7 dishes plus myself. it was 6.30 when i finish cooking.

"oh, i smell good food here."

"of course."

i turn to the person. next thing i know is that i was stunt or should i said my smile drop. it Junnie and his girlfriend sumi right?? they walk in the house holding hand together. I've forgotten that they are coming for dinner when my mind is only thinking about my baby. looking at Junnie's girlfriend sumi again, i find it familiar, where did i see her before?? i keep thinking but i still cant have any thought about sumi. maybe is i think too much right??

"hyung you here."

"come on, just in time for dinner."

everyone sit on their usual place except that Junnie's girlfriend is sitting beside him.

"so you are hyung girlfriend sumi?"

"nice to meet you. I'm sumi."

"hi I'm Doojun."

"I'm Yoseob."

"I'm Gikwang."

"I'm Dongwoon."

"I'm Key."

sumi turn to me.  "you are Hyunseung right??"

"ya. I'm Hyunseung. how do you know who am i??"

"Junnie often talk about you."

everyone was silent as they know that this is what i call him. so she also call him Junnie?? than i should not be calling him this nickname anymore right??

"oh. can't really think of that."

"hyung are you in a good mood."

"eh?? why did you said that?"

"you cook everyone favorite food."

eh?? why did i cook their favorite food for, thinking hard. oh i remember, it because of my baby is comin over for study. smiling to them.

"oh hehe no reason, just feel like it. let eat before the food turn cold."

everyone started to eat as the praises keep going on like how delicious, i love it all this.

"of course, who do you think i am??'

"hyung."

"umma."

everyone turn to the person that call me umma. it Key. in this world only 1 person can call me that and that my baby. why did he call me umma for?? and plus i don't really like being call umma but my baby is different.

"eh?? why umma??"

"because you look like 1."

i glare at him with my serious eyes.

"don't call me that."

"ermm o ... ok."

"good let continue with the food."

i heard somebody chuckled and i turn to him.

"yes, Mr Junhyung?? why are you laughing??"

"you are so bipolar."

when i was going to open my mouth to scold him, someone said it faster than me.

"yah. Junnie how can you said this to Hyunseung oppa??"

"relax baby, Hyunseng will not mind."

Junhyung turn to me. i was still shock when he said that to sumi. i can't really think now. it was when i felt someone shake me and i was return to where it is. really thankful for that, i turn to the person that shake me it Key. he give me a look and i know what he means. smiling to him, i turn to face Junhyung and his girlfriend.

"of course i will not mind, since i know that he is joking."

we went back to finish our dinner. after dinner i clean the plate up.

"oppa, i help you out."

"it ok sumi, you can go play with them in the living room."

"you sure oppa??"

"ya. you should play with them."

"ok."

not long when sumi walk out of the kitchen, key walk in.

"Seungie are you okay??"

"ya I'm fine. wait. what with the nickname Seungie??"

"hehe nothing. so what are you going to do about it?"

"do what things??"

"you know what I'm talking about."

"if you are not here for help, you can go to the living room and play with them. you know."

"but Seungie~~"

"no use."

"fine." Key went to the sink and help me rinse the utensils.

even i don't know what I'm going to do. just follow the flow to where it will belong to, isn't it better that way??