12

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Key POV:

finally school is over, if not i will be bored to death by now. YEAH, i can talk to woonie finally. it been years since i meet him. remember that when we were in state, we will always play together and we were like inseperable, but because of my dear parent i have to leave woonie alone. it make me feek so guilty. oh guess who i saw now??

"Woonie!!"

this time i went to him and hug him dearly, how i wish can stay like this forever. he always the one that protect me and now he's back again.

"Bummie, i think you should let go of me now."

"no, i miss this hug so much."

"hahas, but people is looking at us now."

"oh, hehe just miss you too much." 

"let go to my place and chat."

"ok."

Jonghyun POV:

waking up at sooyoung house. remember that i stay overnight at here.

"babe, wake up."

"5 more minutes."

"no, you are going to be late if you still don't wake up."

"i don't care, let me sleep for 5 more minutes."

"wake up now or you are not allow to kiss me for 1 month."

what the hell!! not able to kiss her 1 month. i shoot up from my sleep.

"i'm awake now."

sooyoung was chuckling at me. aish, how can i resist that sweet lip of her?? of course i have to obey her. lucky for me, i have extra school uniform here. when i dress properly, i head out of the room to eat my breakfast. finish eating, we head off to school. chatting happily with sooyoung, i heard sooyoung saying hi to someone, out of curiosity i turn to that person, it key. tsk tsk what he doing here?? oh ya stupid me it school time. walking over to him, suddenly sooyoung said about our marriage things. 

at first Key was shock but he went back to normal, why will he be shock for?? seperated our ways, i sent sooyoung to her class. just nice the bell ring. heading back to class, i saw Key sitting at the back and not long teacher came in.

"class, we have a new student joining us. please welcome."

"hi, i'm Dongwoon."

"ok Dongwoon, take a sit beside key."

Aish. what the hell with new students keep coming in?? there still got other school right?? teacher assigned the new kid dongwoon to sit beside Key. turning my head to key, at first i saw a stunt than become a happy idiot face, it was like he found his long lost friend or should i said lover?? and they started to chat happily, once that guy dongwoon sit down. tsk what the hell with i being annoy of?? heard until teacher call, i return back to reality.

ring ring ring

finally school ended. as i walking out of the class to find sooyoung. i saw Key hugging someone. as i look closer, Key was hugging that new kid dongwoon. and it look as if they were a couple. student was chuckling at them. tsk. as if they are couple, Key is married. feeling the urged to punch that Dongwoon. wait wait, why am i feeling this?? i was too much in my thought as i back to reality they were gone. aish, where did they gone. looking around i spot sooyoung, totally forget about Key and went on a date with sooyoung.