28

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Junhyung POV:

making a plan for myself. bringing sumi and Hyunseung out separately and see how it go. dialing Hyunseung number.

"hello."

"it me, Junhyung."

"i know that. so why are you calling?"

"are you free on this saturday?"

"what the occasion?"

"nothing. i just wanted to spent time with you."

"eh? why so sudden?"

"hmm, since i spent lesser time with you so i suggest that we can hang out together."

"ok. so where are we going?"

"amusement park?"

"ok. meet you at the amusement park than."

"didn't you want me to fetch you?"

"if you want so."

"of course. how will I let my friend go alone."

"hehe."

"than i will pick you up at 13:00 kst."

"ok."

hanging up the phone. I lay down on my bed. when did I start to become nervous  when i;m talking to Hyunseung?

 

it was the day where i will bring Hyunseung to play. it sure is a long time since I bring him out. when I was done, i went to  pick Hyunseung. I does not know why, I wanted to enjoy with Hyunseung today. as I was being all nervous when I was picking on which clothes to wear.

I park in front of Hyunseung door step, and for a second, Hyunseung come out of the door. wait wait! why is Kiram following Hyunseung? when Hyunseung get into the car with Kiram, i turn to them.

"why is Kiram following?"

"sorry. kiram insisted to follow since he have not been to the amusement park before. and when he know that i was going to amusement park, he wanted to come along. I hope you don't mind."

"it ok."

I turn back to the front and start driving towards amusement park. I am definitely not ok with it. aish. I wanted to spent time with Hyunseung ALONE. and now, having Kiram with us, I doesn't know what to say. and why is Hyungseung sitting at the back with Kiram? he should be sitting next to me. hold on awhile, I should not be this mad, I should cool  myself down.

when we reach, I park my car and Kiram being the hyper one, pull Hyunseung out to the park.

"umma umma. pali pali."

aish his kid. rushing over to them.

"yah. why didn't you wait for me?"

"sorry. come on let go."

Hyunseung face Kiram and grab his hand. what about me? aish, I am being way too jealous now. am I saying that i am jealous? taking the thoughts away. Kiram went to the roller coaster ride first pulling along Hyunseung with him and me following behind them. I want to sit beside Hyunseung, but Kiram is the one beside Hyunseung. after roller coaster ride, we went to various games and rides.

"let take a break first."

we went to a burger shop and order some food to eat. when we were done, we went to some shops.

"umma, this plush is cute. buy me 1."

"no.'

"umma please."

"no."

Kiram turn to me.

"Junhyung hyung, can you buy me this plush?"

"erm,ask your umma."

Kiram than turn to Hyunseung and whine to him.

"no."

still wanted the plush so much. Kiram turn back to me.

"Junhyung appa, i want the plush can can?"

this time, Kiram whine to me with his puppy face and what i did not really catch is Kiram calling me appa. I look at Hyunseung and saw him being stunt by what Kiram says. Kiram keep whining as he didn't notice that he call me appa.

"erm ok."

"woohu."

i pick the plush and went to the cashier. after paying, i went back to Kiram and pass him his plush.

"here you go."

"thanks hyung."

aish this kid sure change fast. I like him calling me appa instead of hyung as i don't know why either. I turn to Hyunseung and saw him chuckling.

Kiram POV:

I saw a cute plush that I want but umma doesn't want to buy for me. thinking of a better way, I turn to Junhyung hyung, instead of calling him hyung, i call him appa. it really a great ideal and Junhyung hyung bought me the plush but in the end I call him hyung back. hahas.

Hyunseung POV:

"umma umma. pali pali."

"ok and stop pulling me."

"hehe."

Kiram let go of my hands as we wait for Junhyung to catch up.

"yah. why didn't you wait for me?"

"sorry. come on let go."

I turn back to face Kiram and hold his hand. scare that he will be lost. we went to 1 ride after another. when i can't take it anymore, I request to take a break. when we were done, we went to some shops and i regret going to the shops because of Kiram. kiram uses his ever cute puppy eyes and whine to us but still it was no use towards us. but when he sys Junhyun appa to Junhyung, I was stunt and so was Junhyung. in the end, Junhyung bought the plush for Kiram and everything went back to normal. I chuckled as I saw Junhyung face when Kiram call him hyung again.

we went to our last ride which is fairy wheel. when it was our turn, Kiram was the first to rush in. it was when we reach the top,everything looks so 'wow'. it was really beautiful and i can't keep myself from looking outside and i almost glue my face to the glass

"you are going to kiss the glass if you go any nearer."

I turn to Junhyung and stick my tongue out to him. and I return back to my view. I didn't notice that Junhyung is standing behind me and it quite near. as we were going to reach the ground floor, i turn around and I'm facing towards Junhyung where our nose is almost touch. I didn't know how it happen but both of us were looking at each other. Junhyung than close up our space and our lips touches each other. it was like all the firework is activated. I can't help but to enjoy the kiss.

"umma."

I open my eyes instantly and look towards Junhyung.

"umma, let go."

I turn to Kiram and everyone was looking at us. oh gosh.I push Junhyung away from me and grab Kiram hand and walk off.

"umma,why are you and Junhyung hyung kissing?"

"erm nothing. don't say a word to anyone.understand."

"yes."

oh gosh oh gosh. I can't believe we kiss. ! stop thinking, Junhyung have a girlfriend. but I can't help myself to blush whenever I remember the kiss with Junhyung.