35

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

Jonghyun POV

After spending our lovely time together, we drove back to Hyunseung's house to pick up Yoogeunie. You know, i can't help my excitement. But to smile all the way from Namsam to Hyunseung's house. 

"Stop smiling like an idiot, you looks weird."

"I can't and I am feeling way excited right now."

"Alright alright, just look at where you are driving."

"Yes Yeobo~"

Even though I did not turn to see what Key reaction to my address but I can feel that Key is blushing bright red right now, and again this makes me smiles like an idiot.

Reaching Hyunseung's house, parking my car before heading to his apartment. How long can Hyunseung takes to open the door? Does he always take his time? Just freaking open the doors already. When I was going to knock it even louder this time, Hyunseung open the door. Finally.

"You sure takes your time."

"I'm sorry for showering you child takes take a lot of time." Hyunseung replied sarcastically.

"Sorry."

We walked in to find Yoogeunie just had a warm bath.

"Umma, Appa!" Yoogeunie runs to us, while I carry him up, kisses his both rosy cheeks.

Taking the seat on Hyunseung's couch with Key on my side while Yoogeunie on my lap.

"So, mind telling the result now."

"What result?"

"Don't play fool." Hyunseung glare over looking at us.

"Erm..."

Key keep stuttering, but also he looks cute with the red cheeks right now. I entwined our hands together, showing Hyunseung.

"How does this looks to you?"

"Great job. Shall we call for a celebration?" Hyunseung claps while he said. And pull Key in for a hug.

This is too abrupt,  we are still holding hand! The only things I can do right now is to glare at Hyunseung. To my disbelief,  this Hyunseung was actually smirking at me. Woah.

 "Alrigh,  you can stop now. And don't hug him so much. About the celebration, let have one if Key agree to it." Pulling Key back to my side as I talk.  once I finish my sentence, knowing what Key will said. I quickly cover his mouth not letting him talk.

"Looks like Key doesn't want a celebration, so bye hyung and thanks for today." Quickly push Key out of the door while shouts to Yoogeunie that we are going back.

"What are you doing? We can celebrate together." Key pulled off my hand which still covering his mouth and pout when he speak.

So cute, the me inside is fangirling right now. Not caring where we are, I lean forward and capture that sweet lips of his. Score!!! Turning back to see that Hyunseung covering Yoogeunie eyes while looking at me with a glare. Oops. Walking back to Hyunseung while giving him a happy big smile. Holding on to Yoogeunie hands and was prepare to turn before Hyunseung pulling me back and whisper to me.

"Don't do anything when you are at home, Yoogeunie is there and is bad for him. If you really want it, do it when Yoogeunie is not around. And if you happen to do it when Yoogeunie is around beware that something might happen to that manly thing of yours between your tighs" Look down to where Hyunseung mean and back to meet his eyes. Swallowing my saliva as i nod my head. This is too scary for me. That my proud asset since born, and I'm not gonna let anything happen.

Walking back safely to where Key is. His face is still red, he just too cute. And I have the urge to kiss him again. But suddenly, there a shiver run down my spine, wait a minute. Turning back to the source of my shiver, Hyunseung is there looking me with a 'beware' eyes. I give up.

Open the door as quickly as I can and push Key in and helps Yoogeunie up to his seat before making a u-turn to my seat. Not wanting to be in front of Hyunseung anymore, started the engine as fast as I could and off we go. 

Parking the car in front of our house and back to our home. Home Sweet Home. 

Things that make me think, when I'm with Sooyoung, I didn't have this strong feel like I'm feeling now. What does it mean? Does it mean that I'm truly in love with Key deeply? But that is also a good news to know what my heart truly goes for. Oh, and a secret that no one knows about. And I too, just found it out myself.

 I'm quite a possessive person.

 

Key's POV

I didn't know that our relationship went so fast when we are still a stranger to arrange married couple and now to being a real couple. And there a new things that I found out from. Jongie that dino loves having lots of skinship. Can i take it? But to tell the truth, I like it a lot. All the things take happen today is what of unexpected from Jongie but I love it. The kiss, it sparks with everytime without fail. Feeling an electric wave flowing through my body, stopping my breathe for that few second but I don't want to end it just yet. I wanted the kiss to go further, and I wanted more. Covering my both cheeks as I feel the shyness and hotness in me.  Should I tell you something that I'm keeping to myself? Promise me that you will not laugh at me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As a promise updated this chapter.

Wanna know what the secret of Key? Continue reading it.

To be continue....