8

Will you be my highschool sweetheart?

3rd POV:

1 week before the marriage began, Jonghyun went over to find sooyoung. but having difficulties to tell sooyoung about the marriage. having no choice but to spill it out.

"babe. please don't be mad when you heard this."

"what is it?"

"erm...my parent want me to get married by end of this month."

"WHAT!! how about me?"

"i will not abondoned you, babe. it just that we married because of business, when everything is settle we will divorced."

"you sure?"

"ya babe. trust me."

"ok. but who is the person that you will be marring?"

"erm....Kim Kibum."

"what, you mean the guy you always bully?"

"uh huh."

"but why a boy? or are you a guy?"

" of course i'm not a guy. it just that both our families does not have girl, so yeah....but believe me babe, once everything settle i will divorced with him."

"i believe you."

sooyoung went to peck on Jonghyun cheek.

it was time for the marriage. this day, both guys wearing the same texeudo but in different colours. having Key wearing white and Jonghyun wearing black. both of them wears an unwilling face as they went to the church.

only their close relative was invited as their weddings was quite low profile.

as th wedding end, they went to their house. where Jonghyun was now staying even though he rich.

although they were staying in the same flat but their room was seperated because of Jonghyun wanted to and Key agree to it.

Jonghyun POV:

"let state the rule first."

i look up at him. what an angel face he have with those femine eyes.

what am i thinking about??

"fine."

"firstly first, do not reveal our relationship to anybody. if not you will be in dead meat."

"whatever."

"next, sooyoung will be coming over often, so behave yourself. i will not, no we will not be doing any inappropraite things. and lastly, don't interfer my problem and don't come to my room unless you are told to do so."

"fine. and all the rule same goes for you except for the sooyoung rule. than it a deal then."

when he finish talking, without saying anymore  words, he went back to his room. tsk. what a rude guy.