Cause of death

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

 

After revealing Taeyeon's will the Lawyer gave the girls more details on how exactly the shares will be split .The girls were extremely irritated now, as the lawyer kept talking on about the shares. 

 

"So whats the cause of death then?" Sunny asked abruptly as she and the girls just wanted to know why their best friend and leader died. 

 The lawyer then quickly flipped the pages over to the hospital report as he saw the girls were getting impatient.

 

"As for her cause of death ... it was already established  that it wasn't murder or suicide the findings came out as an accidental overdose."He read off the report, with a stern voice. 

 

The girls were confused, and silent as they were processing what they heard. 

"Overdose?" Yoona asked with a very confused expression.

 

"Yes, to be clear it was a medication overdose, they had carefully looked into this since it was speculated as a suicide. .  here in the report it states that they found Asprin, alcohol, and antidepressants in her system" 

The girls began crying as they heard antidepressants . .a reminder they failed to notice her pain.

"They concluded that she took some Asprin hours before drinking, and took the antidepressants lastly. Taking these medication together can cause many side effects, such as slow heart rate, difficulty breathing, and in this case, it can be fatal. Ultimately the alcohol also played a part. . her body had a reaction and couldn't handle the drugs in her system" 

 

"NOO !!! " Hyoyeon yelled and began crying, startling all the girls. 

"What's wrong Hyoyeon?" Tiffany asked concerned, "Are you going to be okay?" 

 

"I just remembered something. . before we all had some drinks together, Taeyeon asked me if I had anything for her headache, so i gave her some Asprin" Hyoyeon cried as she shook her head, "I gave her the damn Asprin !!!" she choked up with tears, "She must have forgotten. . "

 

Tiffany pulled her in a hug and the girls began crying, realizing an unfortunate mistake that cost Taeyeon's life. And nothing could ever bring her back.  

 


 

 

A/N: I'm sorry if the cause of death wasn't " dramatic " .... But I hope you all enjoy the rest ... Thank you all ^^