Mission part 1

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]
 
SNSD: Jessica & Sunny battling it out, demanding to be named the new leader of SNSD!!
 
 Kim Taeyeon, leader of SNSD, death not an accident?!
 
SM is rumored to disband Girls Generation...
 
Tiffany of SNSD moving back to the U.S ....
 
 
~*{March 9}*~
 
 
"Aigoooo" Hyoyeon muttered under her breath, flipping through the channels, starting to get irritated. The media still was in a frenzy, as SNSD hasnt given an interview since Taeyeons death and have been in "hiding", they saw it as an excuse to create and assume the worst and outrageous stories. She quickly turned off the TV and threw the pillow across the room trying to control her anger...
 
"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! ...  don't be throwing things around my house" Sunny yelled as she walked into the living room. Seohyun and Sooyoung closely followed behind her as they arrived together. 
 
"Are you ready to go?" Sunny asked looking at Hyoyeon. 
~*~*~*~
 
The girls only met up once since they moved out from the dorm, they decided to spend some time apart with their own familes. Even though they only met once, they talked to each other every night on their SNSD chat room. The day they did meet up they planned their "Mission". SM wanted them to avoid the media at all cost, or until told other wise. They were advise to stay away from Taeyeons grave, knowing that Taeyeon birthday was near ..
 
So the plan was to spilt up into 2 groups and meet at the cemetery: 1st group[Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun & Sooyoung] 2nd group [Jessica, Tiffany Yuri, & Yoona] 
 
.... The mission: Spend Taeyeons Birthday together.... objective: don't get caught ...
 
"Hey everyone talked to manager oppa telling him you're stay here right?" Sunny yelled as she grabbed her bags walking towards the door. 
 
"Yeh~" The girls replied. 
 
"yeah " Hyoyeon said as she stood up, and gave out a big sigh. Seohyun and Sooyoung greeted her but Hyoyeon just stared at the maknae .. 
"You're going to wear that?" Hyoyeon asked Seohyun pointing at her dress, won't you be cold?"
 
"I'll be okay Unnie, I brought a big coat and clothes to change into later when it gets too cold " Seohyun said patting her big bag. 
 
"Are you going to be okay though ... " Hyoyeon asked, but she didn't mean about being cold... the poor maknae just smiled nodding.. Seohyuns parents advise the girls to keep on Seohyun, she had been having small panic attacks, and nightmares recently ... 
 
"Hey you Fashionista! You shouldn't be talking look at what you're wearing ... !" Sunny yelled as pointing at Hyoyeons outfit, Hyoyeon, looked down at her clothes but didn't find anything wrong.. 
 
"Whats wrong with what I'm wearing" Hyoyeon shouted back putting on her coat. 
 
"You're wearing black pants, black boots, black trimmed coat, and black leather gloves... You look like a Hitman, or a secret agent.. I know we called this a "Mission" but doesn't mean you have to dress for one" Sunny said, raising an eyebrow and started laughing. 
 
Hyoyeon just laughed, and gave Sunny a look. 
 
"Seriously you're all crazy" Sooyoung said as she just shook her head laughing  "aigoo~" she muttered sarcastically 
 
Finally the girls got into the car, it was going to be a long drive, they had to take the long way, trying to avoid going through the city and major streets, so they wouldn't be recognized ...
 
"Sunny Unnie, did you call the cemetery? What did they say?  " Seohyun asked looking at Sunny nervously.. 
 
"Yes, I called,  the cemetery were going to allow fans to enter only for 2 hours ... they'll be gone by the time we get there ... we're going to enter through the back gate, thankfully they'll be blocking that section of the cemetery for a couple of hours ..." Sunny answered patting Seohyuns head.
 
Seohyun nodded feeling a bit a ease knowing they could have some sort of privacy..... well hopefully ..
 
"What about manager oppa?" Seohyun asked Sunny again
 
"Well he called me again this morning, I just told him we'll be together, for a girls night" Sunny replied " You did tell him you were going to stay over at my house right?" Sunny asked, "Yeh~" Seohyun replied 
 
 "Hey Sunny .." Hyoyeon asked turning around in her seat. 
 
"Hmm~" Sunny replied
 
"Have you talked to Sungmin? ..." Hyoyeon asked catching Sunny completely off guard ..
 
Sunny just sat there with a wide eyed expression ..and looked out the window again completely ignoring Hyoyeons question ...
 
Hyoyeon huffed as Sunny didn't respond, " ... Knowing Taeyeon .. She probably wrote something to Sungmin.. You won't be able to keep avoiding it for much longer "
Hyoyeon muttered as she turned to her side, trying to take get comfortable ... and eventually fell asleep ...
 
The car got quiet again, finaly after the long drive they arrived at the cemetery...
 
Sunny woke up Hyoyeon by shaking her lightly. "Hyoyeon we're here" Sunny whispered. Hyoyeon just nodded as she sat up.
 
"I just called Heechul Oppa, he's already with the others, he says he'll be here in a bit" Sunny said as she opened the door slowly, Sunny poped her head out, scanning outside, after a few minutes she determined it was safe. She grabbed the bags she brought, The others cautiously stepped out of the car one by one. 
 
"what do you have?" Hyoyeon asked looking at Sunny, she heard glass clinking coming from Sunnys bags.  
 
Sunny smiled, "I brought Soju and Beer ... for some Soju Bombs" 
 
Hyoyeon just shook her head laughing... 
 
"Aigooo" Sooyoung muttered sarcastically again smiling shaking her head.. "why doesn't this surprise me.." ..
 
" Oppa?" Seohyun said, the members turned around and looked at the direction she was looking at. 
 
Hyoyeon yelled "HEECHUL OPPA!! " waving her arms like crazy. Seohyun tried to shush her but failed .. "Unnie quiet .. please" she whispered looking around.
 
"Hello girls" Heechul said as she looked at Hyoyeon weirdly, "Are you really that happy to see me?"
 
"Aisshhh~" Hyoyeon said as she lightly hit his arm. tears were now forming ...
 
Heechul hugged the girls tightly, it had been a long time ... unfortunately they had to meet like this ...
 
"It been hard huh? " Heechul said as his voice broke, he patted their heads. 
 
"The other girls are waiting, we can't leave them for so long, lets go" Heechul said motioning them into the cemetery.
 
The girls walked closely to Heechul ... Finally after about a month they were about to visit their beloved leader 
 
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
hello dear readers ^^ .. lol im sorry for keeping you all waiting .. (?) ..
well honestly Ive been sort of frustrated with this story .. heheheh -___-  .. lol .. 
please comment .. it'd be nice to hear your thoughts? ^^
I'm working on writing more TAETEUk for this story <3 
 
next few chapters: (in progress) 
  • MISSION pt 2 (continuation)
  • HIS LETTER (leeteuk Chpt) 
 
 
THANK YOU :D <3
 
 
 
taeyeon photo:  taeyeon2.gif
lol my reaction when i finally figured out how to put pics and gif .. 
snsd photo: hahaha.. nice SNSD_-_Jessica_Gubne_2_zpscc6ee2b2.gif