Home

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

 

 

After a few days of rest as they were emotionaly and physically drained from the funeral they decided to go ahead and go to Taeyeons Condo, as it was written in Taeyons will they needed to get the letters*.

 

The air was cold, as they can see their breath, yet the sun was shining brightly. "AH its still cold!" Sooyoung sighed as she let out a big sigh. The girls were walking down stairs, as manager oppa was getting the van. Finally as they were down stairs they started huddling together to keep warm, they laughed as the thought this might be a wierd sight to strangers. Jessica began laughing loudly as they were huddled together, the girls looked at her, "Why are you laughing?" Yoona asked.  "We look like bums" Jessica said as she pulled her scarf closer to her face. They all laughed "Yah!  You look like a bum" Tiffany yelled as she laughed. "We're a bunch of beautiful bums" Yoona said as she linked her arm with Yuri.

 

The girls, after the funeral, got closer, they realized they were not as close as they were before. Seohyun and Hyoyeon were huddled together as they were both sick, "Yah don't make me laugh so much my head hurts" Hyoyeon laughed as she leaned on Seohyun who was holding her head as well. 

 

SNSD Japan tour was being pushed for next month March, canceling February tour dates. They sent their apologies to their fans and offered refunds and more tour dates for another time. The fans were caring and sent lots of love by sending letters, and posting videos showing their respects and sending their condolences .

 

As they arrived at Taeyeons front door step they saw a piece of  yellow tape still stuck on the door.

"We're here..." Sunny yelled as she tore off the yellow tape and threw it on the floor. Tiffany began to get tears in her eyes, "Yah please don't cry already, at least wait until we get inside" Jessica said as she put her arm around Tiffany.

Sunny opened the door, and they entered. They looked around Taeyeons condo, it was cold, "I forgot how big this condo was" Yoona said with an wide eyed expression.

"I know ... How long has it been since we came to visit?" Sunny said as she looked at the members, who all had guilty expressions.

 

Taeyeon always invited them to come for a gathering or just to spend some time together but the girls would always be busy, or simply their schedules never allowed them to. They continued to look around Taeyeons home, it was big and spacious yet simple. The floor was filled with faint traces of foot prints, from the investigators and paramedics. They walked slowly as they were taking this in, she wasn't home ...

Seohyun entered the living room, she stood still as she was gazing at the wall with tears in her eyes, "She really did love us didn't she?" she said as she smiled.

 

The girls followed as they wanted to know what she was talking about, they gathered and stopped in awe, they were amazed and touched as they looked at the wall.  Taeyeon filled this one wall in her living room with photos of them, their treasured memories.

This was Taeyeons pride as she put various photos of them from special occasions like birthdays, back stage photos, Music Video still shots, photoshoots, and some even from pre-debut days.

They were quiet for a moment, "Look ! She even framed some of your musical posters" Sooyoung pulled Sunny and Tiffiany.

 

"Yah, look there's Yuri and Yoonas drama posters" she yelled again.

 

"OMG ! , how embarrassing" Hyoyeon laughed as she pointed at the photo. It was during their pre-debut practice of INTO THE NEW WORLD, "we look like a bunch of chodings"  Hyoyeon laughed as she touched the picture.

" we were so young" Yuri said as she sighed, " I wonder when she put these up?."

 

"Hey! Stop ! We're still young !" Jessica yelled as the other members laughed at her. "I dont know about that Jessica, we're getting told to stop calling ourselves girls generation."

 

Tiffiany teased, as she knew Jessica didn't like the fact that their now considered seniors in the music industry. They noticed some picture frames on the floor, "What pictures could these be?" Sooyoung said as she picked up the frames off the floor, she stopped, ... it was photos from I GOT A BOY promotions. "Looks like she wasn't finished" Yuri said as she saw grabbed one of the frames, it was the group shot, "ay Taengoo" ... 

 

The girls sat on the couch as they looked at the wall as they wiped their tears. "Mother and Father are going to be packing her things right?" Hyoyeon asked. "Yes her parents wanted us to come before they packed up everything, they said we were allowed to take somethings if we wanted to, you know ... like a small memory of her" Sunny said as she looked at the girls who simply nodded. 

 

"Okay we're going to her room now ..  If you feel like you can't, its okay to just stay here in the living room, we can just bring it out" Sunny spoke softly as she knew they had to enter Taeyeons room. They were afraid, as they knew they had to enter the room ... 

 

 

 **************************************************************************************************************************************************************

the letters were mentioned in the chapter HER WILL.