Mourning

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

*SNSD* 

 

 

Finally the press conference came to an end and SNSD were sent to their old dorm, as they were instructed to stay together for a few days to avoid the media, suspending all activities. They sat in their old dorm, the same dorm they had when it first all began, but so much was changed; new paint, furniture, those old traces were gone. The pain was too much to cope with that tension and misunderstandings began to arise.

Jessica felt angry, she felt betrayed, how can Taeyeon leave them like this, she kept thinking to herself, she was having a hard time accepting Taeyeons death, she was angry because she couldn't accept that her beloved friend was gone. Tiffany and looked at Jessica, " how do you feel?" She asked with a cold tone, "she's dead and you're not reacting!!" She yelled as tears rolled down her face, " you always questioned her actions and questioned her leadership but can't you show your emotions !!!" She was yelled but then Seohyun grabbed Tiffany's arm but Tiffany pushed her away, " unnie please don't argue" Seohyun cried.

Jessica looked at TIffany "who are you to speak Tiffany, huh ? Do you know how I feel?! Im not like you who always eye smiles at everything, What can you say about Taeyeon being a leader huh?" Jessica yelled and then turned and pointed to Hyoyeon,  "Hyoyeon was the one would give lots of problems to Taeyeon" Hyoyeon looked up at them, her face full of anguish. Seohyun started crying as she couldn't  stand the sight of her unnies fighting.

But at that moment before Hyoyeon could even react, Sunny stood up and slapped Tiffany and Jessica across the face. The room quickly grew silent at this scene. Sunny has never showed this side before,

"Tiffany, Jessica!" Sunny yelled, her arms were shaking at her side... "do you think we need this right now?!  Taeyeon is dead, do you think she would be happy if she were to see this!? .. . Do you think she can rest in peace if she knew we were fighting like this?! . . Tiffany, we all cope in our own ways, please try to understand", she looked at Jessica, "Please don't drag everyone into this .."  

Sunny sat down trying to stop the tears as she sighed knowing she had to tell the girls, "There was something that Taeyeon was hiding from us", Sunny sighed  looking at all the members ". . she was prescribed anti-depressants a few months ago"

All the girls cried . .they were shocked, they couldn't believe what Sunny was telling them . .

" . . She always made sure we were okay, but did we make sure she was? .. .I questioned her about it and her response ...she said she didn't want to burden the group she instead focused on the release of our album and promised me she'd tell us after the promotions and the tour".. . 

 

At that moment there was a knock on the door. . . It was Super Junior. The girls quickly wiped away their tears and tried to recompose themselves before the opened the door. 

 

SUJU came to check up on the girls, the group walked in feeling a bit awkward as they didn't know how to approach them and then Yesung spoke up, " we stopped by to give our condolences", Super Junior lined up and in unison: "we're sorry for your loss" the whole group bowed and handed them some bags. " you still need to eat something, we brought some chicken and side dishes..." Kyuhyun said as he forced a smile. Seohyun grabbed the bags and thanked them. Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, and Seohyun went to the kitchen..  Eunhyuk walked over to Hyoyeon noticing there was something off... " I tried calling you" he said as he sat down next to her. "We  turned our phones off since a lot of people were trying to call about ..." Hyoyeon couldn't finish her sentence and began crying again. Eunhyuk grabbed her and let her cry in his arms.

. Eunhyuk felt pain as he saw her cry..

Siwon looked at Jessica then Tiffany, " what happened to you? he said as he walked over to Tiffany lightly brushing his fingers across her red cheek. She laughed with tears in her eyes , "nothing Oppa, I was just going crazy for a second but Sunny brought me back to my senses." Siwon looked at Sunny who was sitting up against the wall with Sungmin. 

Shindong looking at everyone, he knew he had to say something ..." I believe we can be sad ... It's okay to cry, but we shouldn't forget we have each other, we have to remember the good and bad times we shared with her and with each other ..." Shindong said  with a faint smile. " we have to let our Taengoo know we'll be okay"