The phone call

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

 
SNSD / studio
 
 
"Manager oppa?" Seohyun asked again as she started to feel uneasy, he hadn't answered any of their questions, "Has Taeyeon Unnie called you back?"  She was looking at him waiting for an answer but Manager was looking at her with an expressionless stare. He couldn't focus, "Seohyun don't worry just get ready, I got someone to check her home" he forced a smile.  He didn't want her or the girls to worry the day started off bad, and he didn't want them to be distracted during the interview, "Just worry about the interview" he repeated seeing she was being stubborn. 
 
Seohyun was about to ask again but was quickly interrupted by the intercom
 
 
*Filming starts in 10 minutes, this is the first the call*
 
 
Manager oppa just motioned Seohyun towards the waiting room, "Hurry now go wait with the others and don't worry about Taeyeon its too late for her to come to the interview anyway " he sighed, gently pushing her towards the other members.
 
Seohyun left not pleased with the answer she got, felt like he was hiding something, it seemed really strange that Taeyeon hadn't answer any of their messages of calls. 
 
 
" Seohyun! What did manager oppa tell you? Is Taeyeon coming or not?" The other members asked quickly as they were walking towards the studio set. Yoona staring at her with her wide eyed expression. 
 
"I don't think so, he said we'll be filming the interview without her" Seohyun looked over at them seeing they were worried and confused about the situation. 
 
"Maybe she woke up sick" Hyoyeon looked over at the girls "We did drink a bit last night with Sunny during the dinner"
 
"I'm not sure" Sunny whispered, twisting the script in her hands, " Taeyeon would have sent us a message at least".
 
 
  
 
 
A few minutes passed and they were on set already, about to start filming. The girls were instructed if they were asked about Taeyeon they would just answer she was home due to a cold and had to rest for their Japan Tour.
 
 

 

 
Finally as filming began SNSD's Manager, wasn't observing the monitor, instead he was pacing back and forth, as the staff and production members stared at him like a mad man.
 
After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity to him, he got the phone call he was waiting for. He quickly answered the phone and walked off, "Mrs. Choi How's Taeyeon? Was she home?" He whispered into the phone looking around the hall, as he stepped back into SNSD waiting room. 
 
"Man-manager" he heard her begin to cry. He felt his heart stop as that fear came back, "Kim Taeye- ..Taeyeon is dead" she cried harder.
 
There was a long pause.
 
Manager felt his blood drain away, " Mrs. Choi, you shouldn't be joking around like that" he laughed nervously as tears began to form around his eyes." that's not that funny" he cried, "PUT TAEYEON ON THE PHONE !!!" he yelled in frustration not wanting to believe what he just heard. 
 
"Manager" she cried " she really is dead . . . I'm sorry but she's gone. . . I'm here at the hospital, they're trying to contact her family members, they won't  mention anything to the media until SM and her family is notified" she paused trying to regain her composure, "I just contacted SM they'll be giving you a call soon, right now I'll help contacting her family" 
 
Manager just closed his phone and fell to his knees and began to cry alone in the room, he knew Taeyeon hasn't been okay, he knew she was taking Anit-depressants without letting her members know. He felt guilty , he couldn't help but start blaming himself, "We should have taken better care of you" he thought to himself. " why !! WHY !" He cried over and over again.
 
At that moment the monitor in the waiting room caught his attention, it was Sunny and the girls speaking, "Taeyeon hope you feel better" she smiled. The other members joined in, "Taengoo we'll bringing you some ice cream, so get well soon" they said smiling with out knowing what just has happened.
 
Manager just stared at the monitor, "I'm sorry girls" he cried.