Press Conference

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

*Press Conference*

 

 

Finally the hour came ... SM was about to give the press conference. The room was filled with reporters, and cameras, waiting impatiently for the conference to start .. Soon the room was filled with silence...

It was Lee Soo-man, he walked up at the podium and quickly full attention was given. It was sort of a rare appearance for the CEO of SM to be giving a live press conference, the reporters were surprised, they were thinking it would be a simple statement about Taeyeons condition, little did they know what they were about to hear.

" Hello and good afternoon .. Thank you for coming" LSM bowed

" I'll give you a chance to ask questions later, so Iets begin .. Today February 1, 2013 . .  Kim Tae Yeon was found dead in her apartment early this morning".

The silence was broken as there was a loud unison of gasps and small cries.. .

"She was found at her own home by one of our company assistants. The Hospital ruled out murder and suicide, but haven't been able to establish cause of death yet ... I would like for you all to please let the investigation go on with out the interference of the media or fans, I promise that we'll be updating fans and everyone with any new information. I would also ask please respect Kim Taeyeons family in this time of need. Also SNSD, won't be answering any questions at this point of time either, please respect them and other SM artists, as Taeyeon was part of our family too. . ."

He paused,  there was a break in his voice. "She was like a daughter to me, and to many others she was a sister...". He looked down at his hands as they trembled and looked around the room as reporters started talking loudly and flashes were going off. "She was and is a great artist, a great person, and her memory will live on here at SM, I'm sorry for not being able to give you an exact reason yet, thank for your time if you have any questions they'll be answered by Mr. Park"  President turned, bowed one last time and left.

The conference room went into a frenzy. . . 

As this aired live, many were shocked and in disbelief. "The death of a great star" headlines read across each report. Fans and various artist from different companies began to mourn her death and showed SNSD lots of love by sending their condolences. 

"Her memory will live on ..." 

 


 

within the next chapters i'll reveal the cause of death ..

- this story isn't going as i planned, but i hope you all enjoy it, thank you for reading ^^