Mission part 3

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

SNSD now reunited, hugged each other tightly, and wiping each others tears. Heechul stood behind them as he gave them a moment. 
 
 
 
"Aww~ maknae" Tiffany shouted as she pulled Seohyun close and patted her head, "Will you be okay?" Tiffany asked being concerned about her recent health 
 
"Yeh~ Unnie" She barely mangaed to say, walking towards Taeyeons grave. Tiffany began to tear up, the poor maknae, the well composed maknae is fighting so hard to be strong...
 
Jessica hugged Sunny tightly as she began to cry and laugh at the same time. "Sunny~ you can have the spot" she wispered  in Sunny ear, trying to lighten up the mood, Sunny gave out a faint laugh  "Pabo ... Taeyeon will always be our leader" Sunny said as she hugged Jessica tighter. 
 
 
 
SNSD neatly placed the food, and drinks around the cake. They walked and knelt down closer to Taeyeons grave with Seohyun, and gave a big formal bow. They cried, together as they knelt next to their leader... The grave was adorned with many gifts, flowers, cards, and small stuff animals that over flowed and crowded most of Taeyeons grave .  
 
"Taeyeon we're here.."  
 
The girls were truly  touched by the love the fans continued to show .. even after their leaders death ..
 
Seohyun began to cry harder as she bowed again. trembling she began to speak "Unnie ... I'm sorry we couldn't continue on with the Tour ... "
 
The girls were heart broken, their maknae filled with so much grief. Tiffany covered as she tried to muffle her cry, Sunny put her arm on her shoulder .. Heechul couldn't stop his tears as he watched the scene unfold. 
 
Seohyun sat up again and smoothed out her dress, " .. Unnie look I'm wearing the dress you bought me for new years ... You told me you wanted me to wear it on special occasions ... How do I look Unnie? " Seohyun forced a smile as tears fell .
 
Yoona sat down next to Seohyun, now the both youngest members were crying uncontrollably. 
 
Sooyoung came and bowed again, "Taeyeon unnie .. thank you for taking care of my family and me .. Thank you ..." her voice broke. she looked up blinking, trying to fight the tears. she wanted to say so much more but couldn't speak .. 
 
Heechul stepped forward, knowing he had to do something before they all completely loose it. He sat in between the crying maknaes, and put his hand on top of Seohyuns, " look .. Don't worry about the tour, Taeyeon would understand, she would've done the same in a situation like this.. " he squeezed her hand gently and gave her a smile, " the dress ... you look beautiful" 
 
"Aishh~" Hyoyeon shouted, getting up,  "Don't forget we're here to celebrate Taeyeons birthday.." Hyoyeon grabbed Sunny and handed her the Soju . Sunny just nodded "let's have a drink!" Hyoyeon was trying hard to lighten the mood .. It was Taeyeons birthday after all ...
 
"I'll get the candles" Jessica said walking over to the blanket. Sooyoung setup the side dishes. 
 
SNSD lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday to their dorky leader .. They enjoyed a slice of cake, they sang and talked besides their leader .. 
 
 

 

After a while Sunny saw an opportunity to pull Heechul aside ....

"what's wrong Sunny" he asked, Heechul had a confused expression, "are you feeling okay?"

Sunny was silent, she felt her heart being torn, once again she had to explain the meaning of the letters, Suuny sighed as she opened her bag and pulled out a yellow envelope, she handed it to him slowly. 

"Eh~ what's this?" Heechul raised his eyebrow.

"it's from Taeyeon, inside are letters she wrote" Suuny explained to him the whole story. Heechul trembled as he heard every word, and cried as he looked at the yellow envelope. He couldn't, and didn't want to believe it ... 

Sunny hugged Heechul tightly, he forced a smile and hugged her back. "I think it's better for me to read these later" heechul put the yellow envelope in his backpack, he knew if he read the letters right there and then he'd loose it, he was barely managing to keep it together for the girls ... "So the guys received theirs? ... What about Leeteuk ..." He asked knowing it was a sensitive topic ..

Sunny looked up at him, " I sent him Taeyeons letters, he should be getting them soon .." 

 


 

 

Sunny and Heechul walked back to the group.. The girls were still talking...

"Taeyeon Unnie, we're going to be on hiatus .. " Yoona sighed as she pouted .

"yeah but maybe we can all take a vacation, just us ... Taeyeon always wanted a vacation just with us .." Yuri said as she looked at the girls. 

They all nodded their heads.. Seohyun was quiet, and began shivering from the cold. . . Hyoyeon came and put her arms around her. 

"Kim Taeyeon .. Did you know Sunny and Jessica are fighting for your leader position" Hyoyeon said with a mishevious smile, Seohyun just shook her head ..

"Hyoyeon ! " Jessica and Sunny Yelled at the same time. .

Heechul looked at his watch.. Where did the time go.. He thought to himself .. It was time for them to leave, it was getting dark.

"Girls we need to go, I have to head back, it getting late, you girls still need to drive back, I don't want you all driving so late" he looked at them, he knew they didn't want to leave ... 

"Oppa" Seohyun said looking him, 

Heechul scratched his neck, "Sorry .. Just .. Well ... I guess just 20 more minutes, we really have to go, I can't go back peacefully knowing you're all still on the road ." He didn't want to separate them from Taeyeon either but it was for their safety .

"Thank you Oppa" Seohyun whispered, she knew he was right ... She just wanted to be with Taeyeon for a bit longer ..

The girls cleaned up, and were ready to go, they knelt down in front of Taeyeons grave once again. Saying their goodbyes.

"We'll be back.. umm~ I want you to have this " Yoona said bowing and placing her favorite doll next to the grave. 

Sunny placed a shot glass on the grave and poured a drink. " here I told you I would make you a Soju cocktail .." Sunny said as tears rolled down her cheek. She stood up and yelled "1, 2, 3". The girls all joined in and yelled  "RIGHT NOW ITS SO NYEO SHI DAE! ALWAYS SO NYEO SHI DAE ! FOREVER SO NYEO SHI DAE!" Sunny then yelled, "FOREVER KIM TAEYEON"

Heechul smiled .. Wow these girls are faithful .. He thought to himself. He looked at Taeyeons grave, "happy Birthday Kim Taeyeon" 

 


 

Hello readers .... Sorry if theres any grammar or spelling errors or if some things didn't make sense . in the MISSION (2&3) chapters .. . Usually I like to write then go over, revising and correcting but I figured I should just put them up ...

Enjoy ... Please don't forget to comment .. I'd love to hear your thoughts ....

 

Thank you ^^ . .. Take care <3 idk where you're all from but the weather is pretty bipolar here .. Stay out of the rain ... Lol