Her last moments

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

Last Breath.  



Finally coming home from a long day of rehearsals and prepping to leave to Japan , as SNSD finished part 1 of their promotions of I GOT A BOY album. 
Taeyeon opened her door to her apartment feeling tired and a bit dazed from the alcohol. SNSD had celebratory drinks after ending their schedule. 
 

She threw herself on her bed, "Alone ... again", Taeyeon sighed and closed her eyes
Thinking about the girls, she smiled "I love them all" . But that smile faded quickly.
Everyone in SNSD knew that Taeyeon was feeling depressed but she never talked about what was going on in her life. No one in SNSD had an idea of what truly was going on in her heart.


Taeyeon was on anti-depressants. As SNSD grew and years went buy, she felt pain knowing that one day SNSD is going to retire, they all lived together until eventually they all moved out to houses or condos they bought. Taeyeon always thought about their pre debut days, the treasured memories they had when they lived together in the dorms. She felt the pain everyday when she would come home to an empty condo, no one to talk to, no one to greet her. As the leader she felt burden, she thought revealing her pain and sadness will only cause them trouble, so she hid it behind a fake smile.

The biggest regret and sorrow Taeyeon had buried in her heart was her love let her go, "Park Junsu ... Leeteuk, I really did love you" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked at her clock still feeling dazed, it was 1:09am, she  stood up "I have to take my pills", she thought walking to her bathroom, opening her cabinet and grabbed the anti-depressant medicine the doctor prescribed. She closed the cabinet, took the pills and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She felt disgusted. "So this is the true Kim Taeyeon huh ... wow so pitiful, look at you" she thought to herself remembering that the members kept asking her what's wrong and why was she tired. She went back to bed feeling uneasy, again she thought it was just the alcohol. She laid down and fell asleep. About an hour passed when she suddenly woke up as she felt a jolt of pain, and found herself grasping for air. 

Taeyeons body felt very heavy. " .... I left my phone in my bag". Taeyeon clutched her hand together as her body trembled and was desperately grasping for air. At that moment Taeyeons memories came flooding in. As her vision was becoming blurred she glanced at her treasured photos for the last time. . . 

As her eyes closed she remembered telling Seohyun the night before, "oh Seohyun, Unnie is okay don't worry".  "Taeyeon call me when you need me to cheer you up, Sunny said as she mentioned it on radio" . "Ah is it too late to call you sunny? Taeyeon cried as she felt her heart rate quickly become irregular.

 

"I'm sorry but we can't go on, this has to stop", Leeteuk said as Taeyeon was sitting silently with a pained expression. They were together in the practice room. " I'm sorry for moving your heart, but I can't do this anymore I already talked to our president and SM will be giving a statement denying our relationship ... I'm sorr-" 

" STOP !!! I don't want to hear your apology ... I understand ...I get it " Taeyeon said coldly as looked up at him.. "We never happened..." She said with tears in her eyes. " This never happened so don't apologize ... just leave don't worry ... I'll deny everything too, you're just my senior".. Leeteuk cries and looks at Taeyeon, who was trembling. ."Okay" he whispered as he turned and was heading out. Taeyeon just sat there as the man she loves walked away, his back facing towards her. That memory engraved forever in her heart.

Suddenly she was standing together with SNSD, shining brightly on stage. Fans were screaming loudly and chanting " SO NYEO SHI DAE! , SO NYEO SHI DAE! " feeling the crowds energy and the stage lights. The members laughing and waving as they stood there together .. Taeyeon smiled. "Please continue on ... without me. Continue smiling and don't feel burden by me, don't cry.. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you all as a leader to watch you grow. I love you all" 

Right there as the stage lights were dimming, and the faint chant,  "Right now its GIRLS GENERATION!".  Taeyeon gave her last breath.

 


 

 

A/N: once again i do not wish death to Taeyeon .

next chapters will  explain, how she died and go through how the members & SM family will react to this tragedy.