SUJU

She was Loved [ INCOMPLETE ]

 

After leaving the girls dorm, Yesung, Kangin, and Shindong, agreed not to open the envelope, until the rest of the members were present

2 days later....

Finally the rest of SUJU M returned from the 2 day trip overseas. Now all of SUJU were in a meeting at SM going over their final schedule for their tour that starts at the end of the month. SUPER SHOW 5. Some meetings were pushed back because of Taeyeons funeral, (every SM artist activities were put on hold for a week as SM prepared for the funeral, dealt with the media, but resumed with every ones schedule after the week) 

As the meeting concluded SUJU were left alone it the presentation room ....

 

 

The members yawned and stretched as the long meeting was over, the members grabbed their belongings getting ready to leave, just when Kangin looked at Shindong, got up at walked towards the door ...

Kangin closed and locked the door, Kyuhyun immediately shouted at him getting up from his seat  "Yah !!!' 

"Just shut up and sit down!" Kangin said as he walked over and sat Kyuhyun back down. Kyuhyun mouth was wide open and was shocked seeing Kangin using his brute strength. 

The members were extremely confused at the scene unfolding in front of them. Shindong, Yesung, or Kangin never mentioned to them about the letters, they decided it was something they had to tell them in person. And now that every member was gathered  ...

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun yelled from his seat, he looked at the other members asking them if they knew what was going on but they just shook their heads no.

"whats going on" Ryeowook asked quietly as he didn't want to get yelled at, he was scared of Kangin at this point. 

"What are you guys up to?" Eunhyuk asked getting annoyed that they weren't being told what was going on.   

But then Shindong, pulled out the large yellow envelope containing Taeyeons hand written letters, and placed it on the table. He sat there with a serious expression. Yesung and Kangin were next to him, with the same serious expression. 

Everyone finally got quiet and sensed that obviously those three had something important to them regarding this envelope.  

"Whats inside the envelope?" Donghae asked as the other members just stared at the envelope.

"Its Taeyeons letters... she wrote letters for everyone of us .." 

Shindong told them everything Sunny told him. He started from the beginning, and finally came to the part about the letters. The members were speechless as they looked at Shindong, Yesung, and Kangin. 

"She really did that?" Siwon asked looking at Shindong, then looked back at the envelope.  

"Yes really ...  we didn't open the envelope yet, we wanted to wait for everyone to be together first" Kangin said as he patted Ryeowook who was crying helplessly  in Eunhyuk arms. 

Kyuhyun sat there, he couldn't speak, he had a lump in his throat. He stared at the yellow envelope. "She really gone huh" he managed to say as tears began to form in his eyes. Siwon came and sat next to him, hugging him tightly. 

"I'm going to open the envelope now" Shindong, grabbed the envelope. The members nodded.  He opened the envelope and handed everyone their letter. 

"she didn't write one to Heechul? Or  Leeteuk? " Eunhyuk asked noticing that there was no more letters. 

"She did, but Sunny told me she was going to take care of those letters herself"  ....

 

SUJU read their letters in the room, together they cried and laughed hard as they read them and shared some of their letters by reading them out loud

 

"That Taeyeon, she had lots to say didn't she?" Shindong said as he lightly hit the crying Kyuhyun ... 

Shindong sighed. "thats our Taengoo .." The room got quiet, they still haven't been able to really accept this ... it was still a fresh wound for everyone ...

"Kangin feeling the silence cleared his voice, "...Its almost her birthday. .. Its March" he said as he looked up at the ceiling he felt the tears begin to form again. 

"... but we won't be able to do anything, we still have final rehearsals and a meeting with the production staff that weekend... Plus I don't think SM will allow us to go even if we wanted to.. " Donghae said shaking his head.

"What about the girls then, We haven't been able to visit or talk to them .. what are they going to do?" Sungmin asked Shindong, since he and the others were last to see them.

"well ... we didn't ask them.." Shindong replied , looking at Yesung and Kangin, but they just shook their heads. 

"Oh ... Hyoyeon told me that her and the girls were going to pull off a MISSION " Eunhyuk said as he laughed remembering what Hyoyeon told him a few nights ago.

"pull off a mission?" All the members repeated with an confused expression. 

"Yes they're going to go to Taeyeons grave, without their manager ... they're going against orders" Eunhyuk said with a grin on his face

"Isn't dangerous for them to go alone without their manager?" Sungmin asked 

"Yeah I guess, but she says that Heechul was able to get that day off, he'll be with them" Eunhyuk replied giving Sungmin a look, he knew that Sungmin was worried for the girls, but mainly worried for Sunny... And now that he read Taeyeons letter ...... 

"Those girls, they sure do have lots of free time now don't they" Siwon sighed looking at the members, poor Ryeowook couldn't stop his tears, Eunhyuk had to hand his some tissues. 

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun who was still sitting next to him, he was awfully quiet ... too quiet especially for this mischievous maknae. Kyuhyun was really immersed in the letters, one in particular he kept reading  over and over again....

then suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, startling all the members .. it was their manager.. 

"Well it seems like we have to get going.." Donghae said as he looked at the members.. They had to keep to their schedule. 

Donghae walked towards Ryeowook, who finally stopped crying, "Your eyes are red, you're going to scare the EXO kids, if they see you like that" .. Ryeowook just gave out a weak laugh. ..

 

 

 

next chapter: SNSD mission ... 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

A/N: another not so exciting chapter ...  but I hope you all enjoyed it (?) lol Thank you all for reading and or Subscribing ^.^ it really means a lot ... 

The next Chapter (hopefully) will be more exciting ..

Thank You ^^  ;D .... <3 <3

 

 
 

 

random notes >.^ 

believe it or not but im still knew to Kpop. I know SUJU but I'm not that familiar with their "pairings" so im sorry if this chapter wasn't so great.. lol 

I know I mentioned a few chapters ago that this story was slowing coming to an end but so far the way the story is turning out, I think its going to be a bit longer than that .. >.<  sorry sorry ...

also I'm stuck whether or not I should have Leeteuk continue "pushing Taeyeon aside" ....  o.O ... 

this is my first Fanfic, so please excuse any errors ... lol i was so frustrated with this story that I had to distract myself by writing a happy oneshot of TaeTeuk ... heheh ...