❧ ℭhapter 12 ➥ Bracelet's Owner

Dance to Love

 

 

----------HyeMi's  Pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today’s Friday! Yay! But I need to go to school too… *sob**sob*

I decided to take a jog at Kiria Lake. Usually I go with MinRii at the park near my studio… Now I am all alone. Sigh.

I locked down my house and went down to the lobby. The lake is only behind this condo. I can take a shortcut from the lobby!

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

I stopped to cool down my body. As I looked around the scenery of the sunrise, I saw a pathway with spring pine trees at the sides of it. Where it would lead me if I explore that path? Adventure! Let’s go!

The pathway I saw became nearer as I walked towards it. There was no one that uses that path. The butterflies that were happily flapping its wings in the spring season and me marked trails on the dirt pathway.

As I walked further and further, the path became darker because of the trees that were blocking the sunrays from giving its halo of light to shine the path. I didn’t care less as I saw an entrance in front of me. Whoa! There’s an entrance! Where did it lead?

I walked pass the entrance just to see that I’m in my school area. WOW! This way I never have to rush anymore to school! Usually it took more than 15 minutes to walk to school but this path only take around 6 to 7 minutes to reach the school area! Lucky again!

I continued my steps just to see a tall building with three luxury cars below the building. As I looked around it, I could see a spacious dance studio that its wall is made of glass. I could see inside the building! Omo! It’s so luxury! Who’s dance studio it would be? It seems like there’s no one here right now… Wow… There’s even a verandah and kitchen bar inside the dance studio! Whoa… But, why is this studio is far from the other building?

“Hmm… 8.45a.m…”I said to myself as I looked at my cell phone to take a picture of this building.

“WHAT?!! OMO! I’M LATE!!” I shouted to myself and started running back to my home.

I have to go to the school library today, after that I need to buy myself a new dancing shoes, then I have to teach my crew to dance and I have to practice dancing… and… and… Ah! I have to study! God… I think I’ll never make my time to myself if it’s going like this!

 

----------Zico's (Block B) Pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am inside my personal office in my penthouse looking at the papers. Damn… This is really frustrating… It’s all because of yesterday’s talk with my uncle.

<*FLASHBACK*>

“Zico, enough with your concubines. I have something to talk to you.” My uncle, the Black Dragon Boss said while I was drinking with my girl.

I followed Uncle to his personal office as Xing followed suit. It must be about the Golden Project. Damn.

We both settled down on the luxury sofa inside uncle’s room. Xing was taking out some papers from one of the shelves.

The room was occupied with an eerie silence as uncle looked at me sternly. Xing handed out the papers to Uncle and stood beside him.

Suddenly, my uncle slammed the papers on the table in front of me. . He knew about the delay of the weapons!

“WHAT’S THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO MANAGE THIS PROPERLY!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS ORGANIZATION GOING DOWN?!” Uncle shouted at me furiously.

“I’ve went to see the suppliers yesterday and he said that the weapons that we’ve ordered was missing! Our enemies were planning to sabotage this!” I explained carefully to Uncle so that I would not raise his anger more.

“MISSING?! DO YOU USE YOUR MIND TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT?!” He shouted again and took out his phone.

I looked at Xing that was standing beside Uncle while her gaze locked to the floor. I bet that she knew something about this… She seemed scared.

“Bring those guys into my office now.” Uncle made a call. He’s calling his men. I looked at him and Uncle sighed deeply.

At the blink of time, the door was slammed ajar. My uncle’s men in black suit with black glasses were holding two guys that was completely beaten.

I was dumbfounded. Uncle looked at me with a pissed look on his face.

“I knew that this thing would’ve happen when I let you to handle this project. THESE GUYS WERE THE ‘MISSING WEAPONS’ THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT! ZICO, WHERE DID YOU PUT YOUR BRAINS?! I TOLD YOU TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT CAREFULLY! IF I DON’T INTERFERE WITH YOUR WAY OF HANDLING THIS, THIS PROJECT WOULD BE IN ASHES!” Uncle went mad at me.

I looked at the guys, clueless of what was going on. Suddenly, Uncle took out his revolver, aiming straight towards the heart and shot the two men as if it was nothing much right in front of me.

The two men were dead in an instant. I saw Xing flinched at the sound of the shot and she could barely lift her gaze.

“Dispose this body. I want it to be clean. Zico, I’m giving you one more chance for this Golden Project or else you would see me hurting you or your loved one. Take the info for the Golden Project from Xing.” Uncle ordered his men and warned me.

He then walked out from his office with his men and the dead body, leaving Xing and me inside the office. I run my fingers through my hair, sighing deeply as I collapsed on the sofa.

Xing went to my uncle’s table and took out the files that he ordered. I looked at Xing that turned pale.

I rushed to her and hugged Xing as her legs became weak and stumbled on the floor. She still cannot accept how cruel my uncle would be to just kill people brutally. At least I know that she has some feelings.

Xing cried inside my hug. She was scared although she already seen many deaths in front of her because of my uncle. A girl is a girl.

<*FLASHBACK  ENDS*>

I sat on the chair while looking at the files again but I could not concentrate. I slammed the files on the floor trying to divert away the death that happened right in front of my eyes. Uncle was somebody that would keep his promise.

<<*BLOCK B  NARINA  PLAYS*>>

“Hello? Jaehyo hyung?” I answered the call.

“Boss, your flight to Vegas is tonight. I’ve already checked it.” Jaehyo hyung said.

“De… Thanks…” I uttered.

“Hey, what’s going on? Your voice seems like someone who’s sick.” Jaehyo hyung detected. Yeah, I’m sick of this GODDAMN LIFE!

“Nothing. Just a bit tired from yesterday meeting with the Black Dragon Head. Hyung, I’ve got something to do now, so I’ll hang up first?” I spoke and turned off the call.

Jaehyo hyung will know easily if there is something wrong that was going on. He is sharp and he didn’t know about the killings yesterday. I cannot let anyone in Block B know about this.

Suddenly my mind remembered about the mystery girl. I opened the picture of that girl inside my phone. She’s… beautiful…

My finger traced down her defined face that I managed to take. Blue eyes?

I hurriedly made a call.

“Zico’s here.”

“I want you to investigate everything about this person. Come to my penthouse now. I want it as soon as possible.”

I want to know about her more.

I want her.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was panting in front of the huge library with modern architecture. It was a one-building library and it situated behind the building where the classes are.

“Whoa… It’s so huge!!” HyeMi exclaimed as she lifted her view to the top of the roof of the library that could barely been seen.

Some other Kiria students were entering the library although it was weekdays. HyeMi were really happy to be at the library because it was one of the place that can made her forget all the hardships that she was going through. The feelings of not having enough money to buy foods, being left alone in a small dance studio, for HyeMi, she can divert the negative thoughts by reading.

For her, it was one of the magical places in life after the dance studios.

HyeMi entered the library just to be stunned by the sea of knowledge. Thousands of books and shelves were neatly organized according to its genre. There were labels that were hung at the ceiling that show the type of genres of the book. The luxurious interior made the library much more comfortable for the high-social status life of Kiria students.

HyeMi mouth was agape to see it. As her eyes were busy scanning the massive great library, a librarian in peach ruffled blouse and maroon-colored skirt with black high heels approached her.

“May I help you miss? Do you need any assistance?” The librarian politely bowed to HyeMi.

HyeMi was awake from her daydream quickly replied the bow and smiled at the librarian.

“D-De.I-I’m the new student in Kiria High and I r-really need your help.” HyeMi stuttered.

“De. Please follow me. Let me guide you to the rest of this library.” The librarian spoke with manner.

HyeMi walked together with the librarian as she was constantly explaining the sections in the library. There were three floors inside the library. The third floor of the library was a grandeur café for the students who want to take a rest while enjoying the scenery of the school area. The ground, first and second floor were books that were arranged according to its genres.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

“Your tour is complete. Is there anything else that I can help?” The librarian asked as they were at the third floor of the library, the café.

“W-Where is the History genre?” HyeMi politely asked although she stuttered.

“History genre? Sure, please follow me.” The librarian gladly helped HyeMi.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

The librarian left HyeMi at the History genre section. There was a label hung at the ceiling that written ‘History’. HyeMi scanned the book happily.

“Hmm… Let’s see… The title of the English assignment that I have to write is ‘Dancing and Arts’... “ HyeMi thought while looking at the tall and huge shelf that was packed with thick books.

As she was searching for the books, she heard soft exclaimed voices of girls from her back.

“Kyaa~! Jaehyo oppa!!” The girls were whispering to each other.

HyeMi was distracted by the noise decided to peek by the shelf to see what was going on. She then saw crowd of girls that was making way to a tall guy with brown jacket and red scarf wrapped around his neck. The guy was making its way towards HyeMi as the librarians were trying to break the girls’ crowd that had made the peace and silence inside the library vanished.

HyeMi did not know who the person was. She diverted her eyes and mind to find the books for her assignment. After all, she was scared of guys.

“Aha! There you were!” HyeMi exclaimed to herself after she found the right book.

Unfortunately, the book was far up to the shelf and she could not reach it with her height. She extended her hand towards the book but only managed to touch it.

As she was trying hard to take the book, suddenly a person helped her to take it.

HyeMi was shocked to see that the person was the guy earlier.

He was Jaehyo.

----------Jaehyo's (Block B) Pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I just wanted to find some peace here… These girls were surely loud!

I walked past the girls’ crowd to find a suitable silent seat for me to read some books. Thanks to the librarian, I managed to search for a decent quiet place.

As I was walking towards the cornered place, I saw a girl in an oversized-tee was trying to take a book out from the shelf. She’s quite short for just being able to touch the book after tiptoed like a ballerina.

I went near that girl but she didn’t noticed me. I saw that she was trying to take out an old historical book. That’s rare for a small girl like her to read a complicated book like this.

I decided to help her as I swiftly took out the book from the shelf.

She was startled and she immediately facing me.

“Here is your….b-book…” I lost my words in front of that girl.

She was absolutely beautiful. Kind of like an angel. I noticed that she had a pair of sparkling blue eyes and small pink lips. She was… whoa… beautiful...

I continued to stare at her without noticing that she was furthering her distance with me. She didn’t even take the book at my hand and she had a scared expression on her face. Is she know that I was one of the Black Dragon?

I tried to give her the book as I closely approaching her without a word. Every step that I take, she stepped back. She seemed scared.

But, her beauty really mesmerized me. My heart started to feel like it was beating faster as I looked at her.

She suddenly bit her bottom lips and fixed her gaze into me. Damn. She’s irresistible.

“C-Can I h-have that b-book?” Her sudden sweet voice was as if an adrenaline shot throughout my body.

She then extended out her hands slowly, signaling me to give the book although we were far apart. I went closer to her, but this time she didn’t move.

I put the book on her hand. I could see that her hand was slightly trembling as she grasped the book tightly. Maybe she knew about the Black Dragon.

“K-Kamsahamnida…” She speaks softly and bowed to me before went away from my vision.

I touched my chest. Indeed, I could feel the fast beating of my own heart that was mixing with some painful beating as I saw her left me.

Then my heart started to make a wish.

“I hope that I can meet her again.”

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi ran away from Jaehyo and hid between the huge wooden bookshelves. She collapsed on her knees to the floor while breathing loudly.

“I finally can manage my feelings! I diverted my thoughts only to the book so that don’t remember anything else!” She exclaimed in her heart.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

HyeMi settled down and started to do her assignment at a table beside the glass wall where she could see the views of the Kiria High and the blossoming flowers.

As she was doing her job, she did not notice that a guy was sitting behind her, watching her from afar.

That guy was Jaehyo.

Jaehyo was finding a comfortable place to read and he too did not notice that HyeMi was in front of him, doing the job diligently.

As he lifted his gaze, there she was, really focusing on reading the big old history book.

“Looks like my wish is coming true.” Jaehyo thought while looking at the beautiful girl.

He could not focus on what he was reading as her eyes kept tracing the back figure of HyeMi. The perfect body of a passionate and professional dancer caught Jaehyo’s eyes.

Suddenly, two girls approached HyeMi and sat beside her. HyeMi was startled by the girls’ action because she did not even know them.

They were wearing denim shorts that were too short for the winter-spring season and showed a dangerous amount of their skin.

“Hello! I’m Sung Im, and this is Jung Hee. Nice to meet you!” The girl abruptly said making HyeMi shocked.

“D-De… I’m Hye Mi… H-Hello…” HyeMi spoke in confusion.

However, the two girls did not seem to care about HyeMi’s introduction. Jung Hee, which was wearing a red one-shoulder peplum dress, flipped her wavy hair to the back.

“Yaa! Can you help us?” Jung Hee said in an informal tone.

“D-De?” HyeMi asked, still in her confusion.

“Help us to deliver this letter to Jaehyo, the guy that you talked earlier. He was sitting behind you right now. Yaa! Jung Hee-ah, he’s constantly looking at me!” Sung Im stated excitedly while handing over a pink letter to HyeMi.

Jaehyo also was shocked to see the girls that were suddenly talking to HyeMi as he was staring at the blue-eyed girl. He did not even lay his eyes on the other two girls, only they were mistaken with it.

HyeMi turned around slowly to see where Jaehyo was. He was indeed far behind HyeMi, reading his book.

“B-But I-I didn’t even know h-him… I can’t he-“ HyeMi tried to explain but her words had been cut off.

“YAH! HURRY UP! OR YOU WILL GOING TO MISS OUR CHANCE! HURRY!” Sung Im angrily said to HyeMi.

The two girls nudged HyeMi with their elbows, signaling HyeMi to stand up and went to Jaehyo place.

Of course, HyeMi was irritated because of the unknown girls that was distracting her from her study and easily ordering her around.

HyeMi stood up, fuming with anger but she held it in. She took the letter and walked to Jaehyo’s place behind her.

She was scared to approach him but she had to do it. Jaehyo lifted his gaze towards HyeMi and HyeMi gaze were intensely looked at him.

“E-Excuse me, s-sorry for disturbing  y-you…” HyeMi stuttered while keeping a distance between her and Jaehyo and bowed politely.

HyeMi was really scared at that time she reached Jaehyo’s place but she tried hard to endure it.

Jaehyo was shocked to see HyeMi was in front of her. Once again, he froze because of the beautiful girl. He loves to hear HyeMi’s sweet and soft voice that made his heart gone crazy.

“T-That two girls a-asked me to d-deliver this to y-you…” HyeMi stated and handed over the pink letter on the table.

“T-Thanks.” Jaehyo implied to HyeMi.

HyeMi bowed again and left Jaehyo in his confusion. HyeMi did not even smile to him, as she was irritated with the girls’ order.

As HyeMi went back to her place, she decided to pack her things up because of the sudden distraction.

“Good job.” The two girls said in unison, making HyeMi more irritated and angry.

Instead of saying thank you, they said something that made HyeMi felt like she was their servant. HyeMi rushed to pack her things without even looking at the girls. The two girls were giggling among themselves while whispering to each other and signaling HyeMi to leave because she was blocking their views from Jaehyo.

Jaehyo watched HyeMi was fuming in anger as the girls were making hand gestures, rudely asking her to go away. Jaehyo managed to get the message from the gestures of the girls’ hand. He could not hear what the girls were talking because he was quite far from them.

HyeMi went away from the girls and stopped at the counter to borrow the book. Jaehyo watched every single movement of HyeMi before she vanished from his vision.

Jaehyo opened the letter just to see what was inside.

‘Annyeong Jaehyo-oppa! Oppa, can you be my date for tonight at the Holiday Club and Bar? I’ve exclusively reserved a place for us! Please~’

Jaehyo clenched his fist as he read the letter. His calm manner seemed to vanish and had been replaced by an unbearable anger. He gritted his teeth and exhaled deeply before locking his gaze to the two girls.

Adding more his anger, the girls were seductively waving their hands to him. He thought of HyeMi, and understood why the girls were nudging HyeMi and why HyeMi went away from the place.

Jaehyo stood up, without even breaking his cold gaze towards the two girls. He slowly walked and stopped at the girls, glaring at them.

“Do you think that I was your slave just to order me around happily? Take this back, .” Jaehyo whispered at one of the girls.

He crumpled the letter and smashed it on the table making all the students and librarians startled and looked towards them. The girls froze in their place as the sound produced were loud enough to be heard by everybody in the room.

He then rushed towards outside the library, trying to find HyeMi again to apologize to her.

But, what he found was something that he would not want to see.

His heart suddenly beating with anger and frustration.

 “How impolite!!” HyeMi stomped out the library while holding the old historical book.

She was fuming with anger as her step was like she wanted to make an earthquake. She pouted her lips while walking and her heart was really burning in anger.

“How impolite! Can’t you see that I was in the middle of studying?! If you like that guy, go give it yourself!!” HyeMi muttered angrily while stepping from the stairs.

She did not know that someone’s was watching her from afar and he thought that how cute HyeMi would be when she was angry.

A smile crept on his lips while slowly following her from the back but she did not realize it because her mind was completely frustrated with that incident earlier.

Suddenly, HyeMi stopped and stomped her feet like a little child. She ruffled her hair a bit trying to shoo away the anger.

“I AM SO MAD!!” She blurted out as no one was there but she did not know that a guy was silently following her from behind.

Indeed, HyeMi’s action was very cute to the point that nobody would think that she was angry.

The guy was trying hard to hold his laughter because of HyeMi’s cuteness. Cannot bear it any longer, he laughed aloud behind HyeMi making her startled.

That guy was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was laughing heartily that made HyeMi froze at the spot and blushed. She thought that there was nobody behind her.

“Hahaha-Oka-hahahahaha-I’m sorry… You’re so cute! I mean, did you get angry just now?” Chanyeol asked her while wiping away his tears because of too much laughter.

HyeMi face turned red, as she did not say anything. She was so ashamed of herself while fixing her gaze towards the pavement, not having the guts to show her reddened face.

Chanyeol who had just stopped laughing, looked at HyeMi red face and he felt sorry because he was laughing at her.

“I-I’m s-sorry. I d-didn’t mean it that way…” Chanyeol stuttered nervously.

“G-Gwenchana…” HyeMi barely said, keeping quite a distance from him and was trying hard to not run away from Chanyeol.

“I-I’m so sorry. L-Look, I’ve got a present for you!” Chanyeol nervously said because of the situation that he was facing.

He handed out a small white box after took it out in rush from his backpack. HyeMi finally raised her sight towards Chanyeol’s eyes in confusion.

 

Chanyeol was especially weak when HyeMi looked at him. His heartbeat quickened as if he was currently running in an Olympic tournament, he will froze, and he would stutter a bit. HyeMi was like a adrenaline to him.

“I-It’s a present for you. I wanted to say sorry to what I had done when we first met to make you become like that. A-and also for laughing at you just now.” Chanyeol awkwardly said while rubbing his neck.

HyeMi hesitated to take it but Chanyeol insisted. She took the small box from his hand carefully so that she would not touch his hand. She did not want her phobia to strike back.

“Open it. I hope you like it. I didn’t know what you like, so… that’s all I can get.” Chanyeol uttered.

HyeMi opened the lid of the small purple box to reveal a beautiful crystal hairpin. She gasped to see such a beautiful hairpin that looked expensive to her.

HyeMi closed the lid quickly and tried to give it back to Chanyeol but he insisted.

“I can’t wear hairpin to school.” Chanyeol affirmed.

HyeMi did not know what to do. She felt that her anger just now just fade away as seeing such a beautiful gift that was meant for her.

“K-Kamsahamnida…o-oppa…” HyeMi bowed to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol froze hearing that HyeMi called him oppa. He felt that the whole world was turning into a paradise. He felt something that he never felt with other girls.

It was LOVE.

Chanyeol snapped back to reality and looked at HyeMi. His heartbeat quickened.

“Umm… HyeMi, would you like to wear that right now? Can I see you wear that right now? Here, let me clip that on for you.” Chanyeol assured and went forward to HyeMi.

As usual, she stepped back. Chanyeol froze at his place and looked at HyeMi. Indeed, it was the expression that she wore when he first met him. A scared expression plastered on her face.

“Are you afraid of me?” Chanyeol asked, out of sudden.

HyeMi slightly bowed in agreement. She was really scared right now but she held it in. Trying to hold back the feeling was actually the toughest one for HyeMi.

“I know a way to divert the scary feeling from you! Here, try to count from one to ten. Focus on the numbers. When you started to count, I will come nearer to you. If I didn’t finish in ten seconds, you can run away from me.” Chanyeol said.

Actually, he really wanted to touch her now. When he got the opportunity, he would not want to lose it. He absolutely did not know what he was talking to HyeMi just now. He just wanted to feel her now.

But, HyeMi was innocent. She believed in Chanyeol’s words just like that.

“D-De…” HyeMi said, making the older male shocked on her innocent traits.

“Okay, let’s count it together!” Chanyeol affirmed as a smile crept on his lips.

HyeMi and Chanyeol started to count in sync. Immediately, Chanyeol took the hairpin and her hair softly to put the clip.

It was not even reach five seconds, Chanyeol had pinned the crystal hairpin on her hair. HyeMi that was lowering her head closed her eyes tightly, trying to focus only at the numbers that she was counting.

Chanyeol slowly started to feel her soft brown hair on his palm. He loved her scent, although it was only the shampoo. He her hair lightly, trying to capture the feeling as if he was actually hugging her right now.

As HyeMi stopped counting at the ninth second, he stopped his action and went back to his place.

“There you are, looking perfectly on a beautiful girl. Wonder who bought it?” Chanyeol stated jokingly.

HyeMi slowly opened her eyes and touched the hairpin that was beautifully pinned at the right side of her hair. She then smiled to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol o-oppa bought it to me…” HyeMi said to Chanyeol, answering his question.

HyeMi did not realize that she was being too cute to a guy. A miracle it was that Chanyeol managed to calm his almost-bursting heart. She did not know that Chanyeol was already started to love her, because she was too innocent and was not experienced enough to notice the signs.

“Let’s be friends from now on, shall we?” Chanyeol affirmed.

Chanyeol was the first one to touch HyeMi after the tragedy. She was slowly recovering herself from her phobia.

“Maybe, not all the guys are bad…” HyeMi spoke in her mind.

 

----------Jaehyo's (Block B) Pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Chanyeol was that girl’s hair with a ing expression.

My heart felt really painful as I watch them. It was like there was a glass that pierced through my heart. I wonder why I felt like this.

I continued to watch them, and I saw Chanyeol’s deep gaze towards HyeMi that was closing her eyes. I’m a guy, and I know the meaning of that gaze.

I felt frustrated enough to see them together like that.

<<*BLOCK B  NARINA  PLAYS*>>

“What?” I sighed as I answered the phone without letting my eyes wandered to anything else beside the beautiful girl.

“B-Bomb? No…Nothing… I’m just a little tired.” I didn’t check the caller ID just now. .

“Meeting? When?”

“You’re guys don’t have to go to Vegas? Okay then.”

“I’ll meet you guys there.”

I saw her expression. She was smiling sweetly to Chanyeol. A very sweet smile. Although I know that it was not meant for me, my heart suddenly quickened.

I just can’t take my eyes from that girl.

I wanted to know her name.

I don’t care if she was already that bastard girl. And when I want it, I will get it.

I will.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi could not take off her smile after that incident. She was very happy to receive the present and her first male friend. As she was doing some stretching while waiting for her friends to teach dancing, she touch the crystal hairpin and looked at her reflection on the big mirror.

“Thanks oppa… You are the first guy that was actually my friend. You even know my favorite color was the royal purple…” She said to her reflection.

She was even mentioning about the present box that was the color that she loved the most. Of course, Chanyeol just picked it up unexpectedly and he was being very lucky on that day.

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

After her dance class ended, she took a cab towards the place that had MinRii mentioned earlier.

“There’s a clearance sale at one of the shoes shop along the way before you reached Kiria. You can go there! It’s awesome! I even bought another dancing shoes!”

HyeMi stopped by the place. It was known as the Downtown of Kiria. As she paid the taxi driver, she went towards the shoes store.

Several people were passing her as she was still searching for the shop. It was nearly midnight and she had to buy a pair of new dancing shoes. Some of the shop had been closed and the dimness of the light streets was lightening up the place.

“Midway Alley Shoes… Midwa-Ah! There it is!” HyeMi muttered and rushed towards it happily.

A banner was written ‘CLEARANCE SALE’ outside the store. The girl went inside the store and looked around it. The shoes were organized neatly according to their specifications.

“May I help you miss?” An old man with a pair of spectacles on his nose and a short white hair gave HyeMi a smile.

“I-I was searching for some kind of d-dancing shoes.” HyeMi said as she startled for the moment that the old man approached her.

“Oh, really? A beautiful girl like you loves dancing! Perfect! Come, I’ll show you!” The old man happily led the way.

“Take your time to choose what you like! I promise to give a beautiful girl like you a discount!” The old man gave HyeMi a thumbs up before left her alone at the dancing shoes section.

HyeMi bowed politely to the storeowner before looking at the various designs of shoes.

“Whoa… Even ballet shoes were sold here!” HyeMi exclaimed in happiness while touching the soft satin fabric of the ballet shoes.

HyeMi took a pair of ballet shoes that was her size and wore them. As a ballet teacher for kids when she was living alone in her dance studio, she knew exact size of her pointe shoes.

She carefully tied the pointe shoes as she was sitting on the stool.

“I need to buy this too but not now… I need to save up my money!” She thought in her mind.

As she was busy tying up her shoes, a guy was also looking for new dancing shoes at the same shelf as HyeMi but was distance from her.

He was Bang Yong Guk.

 

----------Yong Guk (B.A.P) Pov--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can my shoes be missing? I’m sure that I kept it inside my bag!

I have to search for a new pair of shoes and Himchan told me this place was the heaven of all shoes. Maybe he was right, this store really have every label and design of shoes!

I was busy searching for the shoes that would be comfortable for me to wear. Since I have to dance all day and night. Sigh. I supposed to be at the dance studio right now!

We would be debuting in Inkigayo tomorrow at night. We supposed to practice now but Mr. Kang, our manager tells us to rest today so we have better performance for tomorrow. And now my shoes is missing, all the kids wanted to help me choosing new shoes but they were not here! They use me as their reason to go shopping at night!

Suddenly I looked at my side just to see a girl that was tying a pair pink ballet shoes. She raised the sleeve of her shirt. Hey, that bracelet seems familiar…Isn’t she’s the one that stalk us that night?!

I recalled again that night and that was exactly the bracelet that I saw when we were practicing that night.

I froze a bit just to find this stalker at the place like this.

“Yah! Yongguk-ah! Are you finished choosing your shoes? We’re going to eat!” Himchan shouted at me as I was looking at the stalker.

“Yah… That girl, she’s the one that was stalking at us that night!” I said to Himchan.

“Jinjaa?! How would you know? I thought it was some kind of ghost that loves to hear our song!” Himchan answered back. This person can never be serious!

“Look at the bracelet at her hands! I saw it when I was turning around to see the thudding sound at the door!” I explained to Himchan.

“So now you want me to go there and say “HEY! YOU STALKER!” to her like that? If she’s not the one?” Himchan impiled back. Yeah, he’s got a point… But I’m sure that she’s the one!

Himchan left me alone as I promised him that we would meet at the restaurant. I continued to choose my dancing shoes but my mind is completely at this girl. I’m sure that she’s the one that stalked us!

All of sudden, she was practically dancing while wearing her earphone. She held the shoes rack at the side of her to stand perfectly on the toes of the ballet shoes.

I was amazed at the time to see it. It was the first time I saw a ballerina in front of me. As there was a large space at where she was choosing the shoes, she made several turns on her toes and smiled brightly.

My mouth was slightly agape as I watched her dance.

Not only her dance, but also her smile.

She was… beautiful….

“Can I…see her again?” My heart said to me.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 12

     

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

Carlise from Indonesia! Woot woot! Thanks for joining this family! Welcome! Luv ya!

New subscribers!!! Annyeong! Luv ya! Welcome to the family! I hope you will enjoy this story! I'm sorry for not updating this story~~!

   Floqkpop    

 Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam   

wardarabi Singapore 

Rexychia 

 tamarind  United Kingdom 

FlyBeyondInfinity United States

tamakikaname

kpoplover146

ainsyahk_melody Malaysia

bigbangxnuest Alberta, Canada

alijae555

Skulls Texas, United States

 

Annyeong haseyo!!! My lovely readers! Firstly, I wanted to apologize fpr not updating! I am really busy with my college right now and the exam is by next month! GAWD! I need to score in that exam! *sob*sob*

But, I really want to thank you for continuing to vote and subscribe for this story. Actually you guys are my escape from the stress of college life.

My schedule was really packed right now and I barely have time to sleep. But when I see your comments, I feel happy again! Thank you so much!!

For the next chapter, I didn't know... Should I rate it [M] or not? Hmm... STAY TUNED!! Kekeke~

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote (Click here for vote) for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,

         

Bye!