❧ ℭhapter 19 ➥ Protector

Dance to Love

 

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I count to three or else, I promise that your tragedy would be real.” Zico warned.

“Three…”

“Two…”

“One.”

HyeMi raised her gaze towards Zico and softly put her hands right onto his chest. Zico stopped for a while with her reaction.

“O-Oppa… is normal… Oppa’s heart kept beating like mine… I wonder if I could listen to oppa’s heartbeat again if I leave oppa..? Oppa’s heartbeat is kind… and it was not bad at all.”

HyeMi closed the gap and put her right ear onto his chest before letting out a beautiful smile.

“Oppa’s heartbeat was like music… and it never hurt me. It always made me happy… Thump, thump thump…” HyeMi mimicking the sound of the heartbeat before snuggled to his chest.

Zico let her other hand free, as he was shocked with her reaction. She then put both of her hands onto Zico’s chest that kept hovering up and down while still snuggling onto his chest. She let out a small chuckle as she listened to his heartbeat.

His plan to make HyeMi left him or afraid of him destroyed after she answered him, without stuttering or a scared expression. He could feel that HyeMi was sincere.

He badly wanted her in his life, but it seemed that it would not happen.

He wanted to make HyeMi hated him and that was the only way that she could be safe from his enemies’ threats and his uncle that seemed to know about her presence.

Suddenly, Zico pushed HyeMi hardly to the body of the car that made HyeMi flinched before he freely shot using his gun towards the sky, making a loud shooting sound in the eerie of the night.

“ OFF FROM ME.” Zico threatened the girl.

“No.” HyeMi answered in her soft voice.

Zico pulled the trigger again and this time, his aim was nearing her head but it hit the tree behind her. HyeMi raised her gaze towards Zico.

HyeMi approached Zico again and touched his cheek while smiling beautifully to him. She his cheek and looked into his desperate eyes.

“Oppa… Please, don’t leave me… I don’t care if oppa had killed someone’s before or oppa was a bad guy… Oppa had the same warmth as my family… I don’t want to see it left me again… D-Don’t leave me…” HyeMi reassured the older male.

“I’m a bad person, girl. I'm not your fairytale prince."

“No… Oppa’s not a bad person…” HyeMi said truthfully.

HyeMi hugged him tightly like a little child that didn’t want to get separated with their mom that made him sighed.

He was worried about her safety when she was with him, and that was the reason he revealed himself as a Triad. The darkness that surrounded his heart was now being penetrated by a girl that now a part of his breath and life.

HyeMi raised her gaze towards Zico that didn’t say anything and just continued to look at her in a blank expression. She then held Zico’s both hands and guided it towards her waist to make him hug her. She then hugged him again as she smiled.

“Don’t leave me...oppa…” HyeMi muttered in his embrace.

Zico finally gave up as he lifted HyeMi so that her face was in the same level with his. HyeMi wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled to him.

“You’re so stubborn.” Zico uttered in a playful angry voice.

“I am…” HyeMi answered before she rested her head onto his shoulders.

Zico loved how she could be so innocent like a little child. She could easily turned Zico’s heartbeat as if he was running on a treadmill – beating so fast. He couldn’t even think straight when he was with her. She was his life.

“If anything strange happens, tell me immediately and never keep it to yourself. You could be in danger. Promise me.”

“Mhmm…” HyeMi agreed with him.

 

 

Zico drove back towards Kiria to drop HyeMi home. She was happy that she could know Zico better as she kept smiling while he drove.

Suddenly, he took her hand and held it while he drove.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls just now? Where’s your phone?”

“B-Battery…drained o-out…” HyeMi lied.

Zico took her injured finger and kissed it lightly as if it was breakable. HyeMi looked at him and blushed hardly as she tried to pull away her hands but Zico restricting it by filling the gaps between her fingers.

“I’m sorry that I lose my temper on you.” Zico implied and kissed the top of her hands with a regretful expression plastered on his face.

“Hmm…”

“What’s with those ‘hmm’?” Zico didn’t understand her.

Suddenly, HyeMi wrapped her hands on Zico’s triceps and rested her head on it.

“I miss appa… O-Oppa has the s-same warmth as appa.” HyeMi sighed and she held his arms tightly while Zico was driving.

Zico couldn’t say anything and he could feel her soft hands on him – making frictions between her skin and his skin. He can't even control his feelings and she ridiculously making him lost his words.

 

 

HyeMi was concentrated on her study as she pulled her night-out because of the big exam she would face next week. It was already 6.30a.m and HyeMi rushed towards the bathroom to prepare for the school.

“I didn’t sleep again… HyeMi-ah! You’re gonna get dark circles like this!” HyeMi uttered to herself as she was applying her sunscreen and her baby powder after bath.

“How can I do things properly with my index finger like this? It hurts a lot when I’m applying pressure on it…” HyeMi thought while she was changing the bandage.

She rushed to the kitchen and start gulping the fresh milk. While she was making lunchboxes to Gin, she muttered some mathematical formula and ate her cereal at the same time.

“Jeans and tees and blue chucks and Chanyeol oppa’s hairpin. Done!” HyeMi said while choosing her high school fashion inside the wardrobe that packed with expensive and luxury items.

Packing all the necessities for the school today in her backpack, she walked towards her parents’ picture at the side table and kissed it.

“I’m going now! We’re gonna meet soon enough! I promise to find you appa, mom!” HyeMi cheerfully implied to the picture.

She was really in a happy mood today because of yesterday’s incident with her beloved oppa, Zico and also because of her unnies that were helping her to see Doctor Yoon and reporting about her missing parents. Although she experienced bullying yesterday, so much good things happened to her than the bad things.

Being a positive girl, she continued her day in a happy mood. She was walking towards the school while enjoying her music and watching the beautiful sunrise from Kiria Lake.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“What’s wrong with your finger?!” Gin shouted as she landed her gaze on the badly bandaged finger.

“I cut myself when c-cooking….” HyeMi softened her voice as she lied to Gin.

Jongup heard HyeMi’s lies and he quickly turned his head towards her. He was worried about her.

“Are you okay? Your bandage looks really bad. It might slip if you didn’t properly bandage it.” Gin voiced to the beautiful girl.

 

 

Hana and Min Jung were taking a break in their class while waiting for their teacher to come.

“Ah! Hana-ah! I phoned MinRii last night.” Min Jung said as she turned to face her friend that was sitting beside her.

“What did you guys talk about?” Hana questioned.

“We talk about clothing, foods… It’s a long story and I had fun talking with her. We talked about HyeMi too and guess what, she told everything about her traits.”

“Okay…So?”

“So, she said that to know that she was already comfortable with someone, she will become like a little child. She will hug that person, wanted to be hugged and other physical touch. Kind of like a cat, isn’t?”

“Really? She didn’t act like that when she’s with us. Hmm… Maybe she acted like that because she really needs someone to love her like her parents. She’s been alone already for a long time so she deserved to be treated like that.”

“Yeah. I think so too. We need to act more like a mom to her. But, who do think she had already comfortable enough?”

“I think we’re gonna find out ourselves and I really think of someone that she already had been close enough.”

“Who is it?”

“You’ll know. And I hate that person so much.”

 

 

“NOO!!!” Gin shouted making HyeMi flinched.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” HyeMi asked her cheerful friend.

“Today we had PE class! I forgot to bring my PE clothes! I’m doomed…” Gin flopped back to the chair.

“I didn’t have one… Maybe you could lend with anyone for yourself?” HyeMi gave a suggestion.

“Ah! You’re a new student right? Yours is in the locker. I could lend it from you then. There are two types of PE clothes. One is a covered one and second is the short-type. Ah! Also a swimming suit.”

“Jinjaa? Let’s go now! We need to change!” HyeMi held Gin’s hand.

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

HyeMi took the clothes inside the locker. Just like Gin said there were a short one and a long one. It was white in color with Kiria badge at the right chest of the shirt. The collar of the shirt was black making it look more conservative.

HyeMi slowly took out the clothes that was already been prepared neatly to wear.

“Whoa! It’s so soft! I think this is the only school that provided high quality clothing line like this! The designs are awesome too!” HyeMi exclaimed in her mind.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“I only wear shorts when I'm dancing, so I want the longer pants. Is it okay?”

“Anything for you my princess! Let’s get change now!” Gin pulled HyeMi’s hand towards the changing room.

Indeed, it was very spacious with golden wallpaper color. The curtains were red with Kiria badge at the center of it. It was fascinating for HyeMi to enter such a classy looking changing room.

“I can sleep here! God! The high status life is surely not thinking about money! It’s so huge only for changing room!” HyeMi thought and started changing.

After finished, HyeMi went to the mirror to tie up her hair. Suddenly, Gin hugged her from back.

“OMO! Yah! You startled me!” HyeMi lightly pinched her cheeks.

“I’m sorry. Whoa! It was the first time I saw someone in this school PE clothes can look so stunning!” Gin scanned her outfit.

“You’re more beautiful! Want me to fix your hair?” HyeMi said.

“Nah, let’s go now! I have short hair so it’s okay.” Gin pulled her to the outside.

All the first year students were making a line at the spacious indoor sports hall according to their classes. HyeMi was shocked to see the students that styled the school PE clothes themselves. Several students tied their PE clothes higher than the waist level to reveal their navel. Some of them were wearing miniskirts and some of them still touching up their makeup.

As she was holding hands with Gin to enter the line, she heard the students were whispering about them.

“Look, she just plainly wearing the PE shirts! She really is a commoner!”

“Hey, she covered every parts of her body!”

“It’s the commoner! She really looks like a poor student.”

“Omo! Is there any people who wear clothes like that?!”

Gin saw that HyeMi’s expression changed as she quickly put her earphone inside HyeMi’s ears and turned her IPod on. She then smiled to the girl.

HyeMi smiled back and went towards her class line and wait for the teacher to come.

 

 

Ren, Changjo, Ricky, Zelo and Jongup were staring at HyeMi, together with other students that were stunned by her beauty. Her modest clothing really took attention and also her natural beautiful face.

“Hyung, is she alright?” Zelo  asked Jongup that lined beside him.

“Don’t know but I think she should change her bandage. It was totally bad.” Jongup implied as he looked at her bandage that might fall off soon.

“She’s beautiful. I thought that she was an angel just now.” Zelo said that made Jongup chuckled.

HyeMi was chatting with her other classmates while Ren was looking at her.

“She’s beautiful… I can’t take my eyes off her.” Ren thought.

After a minute, a beautiful girl in a pastel pink shirt and white shorts entered the hall together with a foreign teacher with a strong body. As they entered, the students started to cheer for them.

“Hello everyone! My name is Kwon Yuri and this is Julien Kang. We are your PE teachers for this year. You can call me Miss Yuri and him, Mr. Julien, okay guys?” Yuri voiced to the crowd of students.

 

 

“DE!!!” The students cheerfully said.

“Okay! Separate among guys and girls! We need to warm up before we do our activities.” Julien implied and blew his whistle.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

After an intense warm-up session, the students panted heavily, including HyeMi and Gin.

“Whoa… This is no joke!” Gin whispered to HyeMi while catching her breath.

“Yeah… You’re right.” HyeMi answered as she flipped her long hair to the back.

“Okay, now you can choose three games to play for today. Volleyball, basketball and badminton. Line up according to your interest now!” Julien shouted to the students and the students started to whine.

“Hey! It’s for your own good! You need to be healthy. Look at Mr. Julien. Isn’t he hot?” Yuri jokingly said that made the student loudly cheered for Julien.

“What do you want to play?” HyeMi asked Gin.

“I want to play volleyball! You?” Gin implied happily.

“Me too! Yay!” HyeMi said to Gin.

“Whoa! Really? Have you ever played before? I think they would going to mix among girl and guys.”

“I’ve played in my middle school... But not with guys…”

“Great. Let’s go then.”

HyeMi and Gin were in the same group and as what Gin said, the groups were mixed among girls and guys. HyeMi was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable, as they need to cooperate into a team.

Luckily, for Ricky, he was the same group with HyeMi, the blue team. Changjo decided to play basketball as for Ricky, he heard HyeMi was talking to Gin about volleyball so he decided to play volleyball too. Ren also chose volleyball and Jongup chose badminton to play with his classmates.

“Okay, now we are starting! Concentrate everyone!” Yuri was the referee as she sat on the high chair.

Julien were coaching the guys who wanted to play basketball. Some other students that chose badminton were already starting and several girls were seen to be hanging around the huge hall, starting to chat among themselves.

For the NU’EST member, Ren, B.A.P member, Jongup and Teen Top duo, Changjo and Ricky, they already had fans that were cheering hard for them.

Gin was the one to start serve first. Indeed, she was strong as the ball went straight to their opponent and no one approached it.

“YES!!” Gin shouted happily and went to hug HyeMi.

The crowds that were playing badminton stopped to see the intense competition as Gin made the first unexpected score.

“1-0! Red team start!” Yuri shouted.

“Let’s go!! I will make you pay for it!” The male student shouted.

“Be my guest!” Ricky answered that made his fans cheered for him.

HyeMi was the spiker, Gin was the team leader, and Ricky was the blocker. The cheer became louder in the intense game.

As soon the game starts, the ball was blocked by Ricky. One of the opponent team quickly blocked it that made the ball went straight to HyeMi.

At the moment of contact, HyeMi's arm was fully extended above her head and slightly forward, to maintain the ability to deliver a powerful hit. She then used arm swing, wrist snap, and a rapid forward contraction of the entire body to drive the ball. A bounce was made as the ball hit straight trajectory steeply downward into the opponent's court and bounces very high into the air.

“KILL!!!!” Gin shouted furiously and hugged HyeMi.

The basketball team also stopped playing as they saw HyeMi did a very powerful spike. HyeMi blushed because the crowds started cheering for her.

“YOU’RE SO GOOD!!!” One of her teammates came and hugged her too.

“T-Thanks…” HyeMi stuttered while replying her teammates hug.

Indeed, she was playing for her middle school volleyball team and she was the best attacker. However, she stopped playing for merely a long time and it shocked herself too that she could make such a counterattack.

The basketball and badminton team stopped playing as they went to watch such a great performance from the Blue team. Julien also joined in to see the great team.

“2-0! Blue team!” Yuri shouted.

This time, HyeMi was the one to serve. Changjo and Jongup were staring at the beautiful girl that had made a great shock to them just now. Every details of her were being watched by those two that made their hearts beat faster. Her slight sweat on her forehead, her long hair that swings back and forth, and her lips that were parting as she was catching breath, were hypnotizing them.

HyeMi strikes a glare to the opponent team, as her team was ready for her serve. As soon as Yuri blew the whistle, HyeMi made a strong jump serve that hit straight to Ren’s head. Ren fell backward and landed on the ground.

Yuri quickly blew the whistle to stop the competition and went down the chair as HyeMi quickly ran towards the blonde male.

“Why aren’t you blocking?!” The Red team leader shouted at him.

“A-Are you o-okay?! I-I’m really sorry!” HyeMi stuttered as Ren sat up while his eyes still closed, feeling dizzy after the powerful serve.

“I’m okay…” Ren massage his forehead.

“Okay then. Ren, go rest up. You, the new girl right? You’re really an amazing player. What’s your name?” Yuri smiled to HyeMi.

“Lee Hye Mi. HyeMi.” HyeMi bowed to her beautiful teacher.

“Okay then HyeMi. Can you take the first aid kit inside that small room?” Yuri pointed towards the room.

“D-De!” HyeMi rushed towards the room as Ren’s team members helped him towards the bench.

“Don’t get close to him! The NU’EST fans!! He needs to relax!!” Julien shouted to the girls that were trying to approach him.

Changjo, Ricky and Jongup were laughing at how pathetic he could be. Ren felt humiliated since they were enemies with each other.

Suddenly HyeMi sat beside him while concerning looking at him.

“A-Are you okay? I-I’m really sorry!” HyeMi apologized to him as she rushed to take out the things inside the box.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. It’s my fault for not being in guard.” Ren smiled to her.

HyeMi didn’t really felt scared when she was with Ren because she thought that he was a girl. He was beautiful with his long blonde hair. HyeMi thought that she was talking to a girl.

“L-Let me help you.” HyeMi softly held his jaw and guided him to face her before wiping off his sweat on his forehead.

The three guys that were laughing at Ren suddenly stop as they saw HyeMi were wiping off his sweat as he was really in pain – very soft and delicate.

Ren was shocked with her reaction as his heartbeat kept going faster and faster. He was able to see HyeMi close, so close to him and she was becoming more beautiful from his angle.

“Omo! Y-Your forehead! I-I must’ve been hit you too hard!” HyeMi flipped Ren’s bangs and saw a bluish mark on his forehead.

HyeMi took out the cold pack. She then guided his hands towards her arm and make him grabbed her wrist. Ren widened with her gesture.

“G-Grab my hands tightly if you feel hurt. I’m g-going to put the cold packs on your bruise. Maybe it will hurt.” HyeMi said to the beautiful blonde male.

HyeMi slowly approached Ren and put the cold packs on his forehead. Ren winced to the sudden cold that hit his forehead as he grabbed her wrist tightly.

“It’s going to be okay… I’m beside you. It didn’t hurt at all…” HyeMi softly whispered while smiling to Ren making he froze.

Actually, HyeMi’s mom used that phrase to her when she was hurt. Her mom would make her sat on her lap before treating the wounds as if it was breakable. To make her stop crying, her mom would continuously say those phrase until she finished treating her wounds.

Changjo clenched his fist as he watch them, feeling irritated with it. He then stormed out from the hall towards the washroom, trying to calm his building anger.

 

 

“Where’s my bandage?” HyeMi muttered as she was inside the Swiss Shower room after the PE class.

Her bandage slipped as she was making the powerful spike just now. She was too immersed into the game and didn’t realize that the bandage was gone.

“It must’ve been slipped. Ahhh!! I really don’t know how to do it!” HyeMi sighed while she was drying herself and wore her clothes back.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi was walking towards the Dance Studio 8 to practice dancing and what she had been missed yesterday.

Unfortunately, the dance studio was locked as HyeMi trying to open it.

“AHH!!! It must be because of the incident yesterday… How can I practice if it going on like this?!” HyeMi whined in her heart as she stomped her feet on the floor.

“HyeMi!” A voice startled her.

“Miss Hyoyeon! A-Annyeong haseyo!” HyeMi quickly bowed to the teacher as Hyoyeon approached her with a worried face and quickly hugged her.

“Are you okay?! I’ve heard that you’ve been bullied yesterday!”

“I-I’m okay... I’m sorry for worrying you.”

“Gosh! Ah! I’m sorry. You can’t use this dance studio for today. Because of your case, we need to improve the security level of this studio first. So, you will not be able to use it to-“

 

<*PHONE   RINGING *>

 

“Hello…”

“Yeah! I’m sorry! I’ll go now!”

 

<*BEEP*>

 

“I’m sorry. I’ve got to go now. Your principal called! I’ll see you later! Stay safe! Love you!” Hyoyeon gave HyeMi a hug before kissing her cheek like a mother.

Before HyeMi could say anything, she rushed away from HyeMi, leaving her behind.

“Where can I go now?” HyeMi sighed and walk away from the dance studio.

 

 

Zico had told everything about HyeMi to Jaehyo as he was his most trusted man and his best friend. As what he had promised Jaehyo he wanted to tell about HyeMi, he told him about her.

“In this situation now, she might be in danger.” Zico spoke seriously to his friend.

“You need to stay away from her. She will hurt if she stayed with you.” Jaehyo said truthfully because he already had feeling to that innocent girl.

“I know and I've tried.” Zico implied and sighed.

They were walking together towards their dance studio before Zico suddenly stop in the middle of the way.

“Speaking of that girl, she’s following us.” Zico whispered to Jaehyo.

Jaehyo looked back and saw slight of HyeMi’s shoes behind a wall of the secluded building. HyeMi was following Zico and she wanted to scare him.

Being the next heir of a Triad organization, he surely had an awesome sixth sense. He heard HyeMi’s footsteps and her shadow as he talked with Jaehyo.

Zico just continue to walk with his friend. Jaehyo understood his mind completely of what he wanted to do. They wanted to do an ‘ambush’.

“3…” Zico started counting his steps.

“2…”

“1.”

Zico pulled Jaehyo towards another secluded corner and stayed silent. He was waiting for HyeMi to walk pass the corner. And he was correct.

HyeMi was looking around for the disappearance of her oppa in front of the corner where Zico and Jaehyo hid.

“Where is oppa…? Bummer…” HyeMi sighed and Zico walked behind her slowly.

Jaehyo just looked at the beautiful girl that she can’t even take his eyes off. Zico squatted beside her ears.

“I’m here…” Zico whispered right on her ears and blew it softly.

“ACK!” HyeMi shouted.

Zico laughed hardly as HyeMi pouted to the older male. Jaehyo’s heartbeat became faster with just one expression from the beautiful blue-eyed girl.

“Oka-Okay. I’m sorry…” Zico looked at the pouty girl.

HyeMi gave Zico a hug that made him startled. However, Jaehyo did not like it and it made him clenched his fist before slowly approached those two.

HyeMi saw Jaehyo walking towards them. She then pulled out from the hug and quickly hid behind Zico like a little child.

“He’s my best friend. He knows everything and he will take care of you.” Zico said to the girl.

“I’m Jaehyo. We’ve met at the library before. Do you remember?” Jaehyo smiled to the girl that was peeking behind Zico.

HyeMi nodded before smiled to Jaehyo and bowed.

“Are you skipping class?” Zico asked her.

“C-Can’t use…dance studio…” HyeMi voiced softly.

“Is it because of the incident yesterday? Use our dance studio then. There’s no one inside it.” Jaehyo implied.

“Let’s go.” Zico agreed.

 

 

As they entered the dance studio, HyeMi’s expression lightened up. It was a little bit small from the previous dance studio that she always practiced but it was luxurious. The sound system, the flooring the wallpapers and also the feeling when she stepped into a dance studio that had been her life.

“HyeMi, can you practice alone? I need to talk with Jaehyo for a while. I’ll be in that room if you need me, okay?” Zico pointed to a door behind him.

“C-Can I change…my o-outfit?” HyeMi whispered to Zico as she tiptoeing to reach Zico’s height.

Zico pulled her towards a bedroom inside the dance studio. She looked at him questioningly.

“Change here. We’ll wait outside.”

As HyeMi was changing, Jaehyo looked at his boss, Zico that seemed to be extremely close with the beautiful blue-eyed girl.

“Get bodyguards to protect her. She might be in danger. Execute this as soon as possible.” Zico told one and only best sharpshooter inside Triads.

“I know. Nothing is safe when with us. I’ll take care of her.” Jaehyo sat at the barstool while waiting for HyeMi.

“I hope uncle didn’t know about this. She’ll be dead by instant if he knows. She’s not one of us.” Zico worriedly stated while massaging his head.

The door of the bedroom opened revealing the pale-white girl in loose knitted white shirt and a knee length black yoga pants. Her hair was tied cleanly in a ponytail that shows her perfect pale skin.

The studio fell in silence and all eyes of the guys were on the beautiful girl that made HyeMi checked her outfit that was too revealing on her ‘already-y’ body.

HyeMi quickly hid behind Zico as she landed her gaze onto Jaehyo. She only comfortable with Zico – the only guy that she could touch and talk freely.

“It’s okay. He’s gonna take care of you after this. I need to talk with him first so-“

Suddenly, HyeMi bowed to Zico and Jaehyo signaling that she already understood him before walking to the center of the dance floor and stretched herself by extending her arms up, revealing the side profile of her y waist area.

The guys couldn’t take their eyes off of her. She has the ability to invoke the men’s feeling and hypnotize them with her innocence and her secret iness.

HyeMi looked at the reflection and saw Zico still staring at her. She then went to Zico and pushed him towards the room before smiled at him.

“Let’s discuss, hyung.” Zico invited his friend and left her alone.

 

 

Zico closed the door and heard a soft tune playing outside the room. Jaehyo looked at Zico that was staring at him.

“Lend me your phone.” Zico said to him.

Jaehyo gave him his phone and Zico quickly made a call.

“This is Zico.”

“There is a girl I want you guys to keep an eye on 24/7. Jaehyo will fax the information later. Execute it now after you get the information. Don’t let her know about your presence.”

“If anything happens to her, you are the one that would be responsible.”

 

<*BEEP*>

 

Zico handed out Jaehyo’s phone.

“Worried much?” Jaehyo asked him.

“I don’t want her dead in my uncle’s hand. I don’t want her to have the same fate as my mother.” Zico voiced that left Jaehyo in silence.

Zico’s mother was dead because of his grandfather that was also a Triad. At that time, his grandpa knew that his father was in love that led them to a secret marriage. After a year, they got Zico and right after he was born, his grandpa, without any mercy, shot her mother in front of his father.

His grandpa accepted Zico in the family, but not her mother.

After that incident, his father became more aggressive that lead their Black Dragon Triad to its fame as the most dangerous organization in the world.

His father loved her mother so much to the point he was becoming uncontrollable in the underground society.

Because his mother was only a normal person that was working at a small cafe and didn't have any relation to the underground world, she was killed.

At that time also, his uncle was Zico’s grandpa trusted men and his uncle got the same ways and tactics as his grandpa. They killed people without mercy.

Zico's father loved him so much as Zico was the sign of their love, however, after his grandpa knew that his father treating him as if he was not born into the underground world, his grandpa separated him from his father at the age of 8.

Zico was taken care by his grandpa and uncle. They taught Zico to be a person who has no heart – cruel and aggressive. Zico was always alone until he found Block B members.

By the age of 12, his father died in front of him because of an assassin.

However, HyeMi has the ability to get him a new heart – a heart that beats with warmth of love.

“Make sure it’s going well.” Zico uttered before taking his seat.

 

 

HyeMi was busy doing her own choreography for jazz music without realizing that the two guys were watching her moves after their Golden Project discussion.

To their shock, the blue-eyed girl did a very slow y move – she slightly slid her top up revealing her pale-white skin and her y waist.

After a few good seconds, HyeMi saw Jaehyo’s reflection that was staring at her on the mirror that made her stop almost immediately. She then quickly bowed to the two guys who was frozen on the spot and fixed her shirt.

“Done?” Zico snapped back to reality.

HyeMi nodded in agreement and before exhaled deeply, showing her exhaustion. She didn’t finish it yet but due to the situation that she was borrowing someone else’s dance studio, she had to finish it earlier.

“Tired? Want to go and have a drink with us? Come. Join us.” Jaehyo smiled to HyeMi.

HyeMi looked at Zico to know his answer. She did not talk to Jaehyo because of her Selective Mutism.

“Let’s go. You’re hungry, right?” Zico implied while approaching the girl.

HyeMi nodded happily while smiling beautifully to Zico. Jaehyo went out from the dance studio first and left the two inside.

His heart felt sick as he touched his chest, trying to let the pain go after seeing HyeMi with Zico.

“Damn…” Jaehyo sat inside his red Ferrari and sighed deeply.

 

 

HyeMi went out from the Zico’s car, together towards a huge modern building.

“O-Oppa…h-here?” HyeMi slightly tugged Zico’s shirt.

“Yes, baby. We always go here. You’ll like it.” Zico smiled to the girl.

HyeMi followed Zico towards inside the building. She was stunned by the modern design of it with smooth music playing at the back.

As she was scanning the huge building, she spotted Jaehyo that was phoning someone. Instead of following Zico, she went towards Jaehyo and waved to him but he did not notice.

HyeMi plucked all the courage that she left to call him but the words did not come out. She followed Jaehyo from the back and tried to speak but she could not.

She didn’t know what to do and with all her might, she held Jaehyo hands tightly.

 

---------- Jaehyo's  (Bl oc k   B) Pov---------------------------------------------------------------------

I could feel two hands wrapping my right hand and when I looked at it, it was her.

Her small hands….She looked at me innocently and let out her smile.

*DUGEUN*DUGEUN*

I saw how her lips parted to say something, but the words did not come out.

Her silent whisper calling me ‘oppa’.

She…She invoke my feelings.

I replied her touch as I held her hand too and smiled. She made me wanted to kiss her at that spot. She was too much for me. Too much.

“HyeMi!” A voice startled me from her hypnosis.

Zico was looking at her with his signature blank expression. He saw how HyeMi held my hand and his expression changed. He didn’t like it.

HyeMi ungrasp her hand from me and waved towards Zico.

“What are you doing?” Zico said, but her tone was slightly different. He was jealous.

She smiled to Zico as she tiptoed to his ear and whispered something that I could hear it completely.

“O-Oppa…I-I’m hungry...” HyeMi whispered sweetly to him.

I feel like I wanted to pull her away from him and declared that…

She’s mine.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was following Zico and Jaehyo into a VIP room. It was only them inside the room with luxurious leather seats and other abstract paintings and decorations.

HyeMi took a seat beside Zico at the table of four as a waiter came towards them.

“May I take your order, sir?” The waiter smiled.

“Baby, what do you want to eat?” Zico asked while opening the menu for her.

HyeMi decided on her favorite mixed fruit salad as she saw it in the menu and a fruit sundae.

“Are you only eating that?” Jaehyo smiled to her.

HyeMi smiled sweetly to him like a kid before handling the menu to the waiter. It made Jaehyo’s heart beating fast again, to see how cute she could be.

The VIP room fell in silent again after the waiter poured some champagne into Zico's glass, as he pointed towards the wine rack in front of him before left the room.

“Where is your phone, baby? I called you just now.” Zico voiced and gulped the champagne.

HyeMi remained silent as her smile towards Jaehyo gradually faded away. She did not want to tell about the incident that had taken her precious phone away.

She changed the subject so that Zico did not know about it. She rested her head on the table and puffed her cheeks cutely to Zico.

“I-I’m bored…” HyeMi said.

The guys were frozen due to the burst of cuteness from her. Indeed, her tactics was a success. She always did that when she was with her family and friends, if she did not want to talk about something and it always working for her.

She did not know what she should or should not do if she was with guys after a long time she separated herself from socializing with males.

Moreover, she equally treated them as if they were her female friends.

Jaehyo was stunned with her cuteness as his heartbeat kept beating faster and faster. He wanted her so much more and more. Her innocent trait was her beauty. She managed to hypnotize people easily with her beauty and now Jaehyo was her victim.

“I want her…please… I want her to be mine…”

“Because of you… I prayed… and because of you, I’m going insane.”  Jaehyo silently prayed in his heart for the first time in his life because of that blue-eyed girl.

 

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 19

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Kpopmylife101, cat1989, 365Exotic365, Skulls, ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity, ailisu, kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie, Vonnie, annabelleshlee, katelynking2000, surfergirl101, inspirit4ever, taemanthestripper, kheart43, Soul56 United States

NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi, roxxanne, DREEEE, Nasumi, Sparta12, foxykitty, Maiyuzi Singapore

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie, vicky1999, gen-sarang Australia

JeonHyejeong Korea

Carlise Indonesia

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind, MissKpop1018 United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody, BuingBaby,  Starlight1502 , HidayahXiumin, Sena13  Malaysia

bigbangxnuest, Floqkpop Canada 

kayepop, hunndeer140, TIFFANY28, chanyoghurt, RedLux9 Philiphines

christalla431 Sweden

knuffelmuff, 33MissUnderground33, Rin-Ji, lia172  Germany

INFINITEloveBAP, acsxangie Netherlands

Byul96 Switzerland

Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555, LoVeShAwOl23, kaiilynvuu, Angie143, PinkSoshifiedMe, xoxola, Panda_FooFoo, schaeyeong, Exoticz3unnY, SungGyuWifes, HyoaHan, Sebbieshadow, Youaremyboi, yongsun 1235, wirisha, Mywaitinglistofstory, tinado58, Lingvx, aniRos, Sky_Stars, Flower4, sehundianne, skydifferent, samsamphorn, kaiwenlovechanyeol, poohpooh2001, anstella, PikaSjOwls, aphrodite123, bean320, Mimi_tea, vicerynn, kwluhan, Maddynevergivesup, LilRosiie, LeiaSixx I don't know where you guys from so if you guys want to let me know, just comment below!

 

Annyeong! Sorry coz I didn't update this story for a quite some time. That college is giving me headache and I have to struggle for it! Omo! I have to announce my hiatus after this coz I'll be concentrating more on my studies. I have to do this for the safety of my career after this.

So, I'm not going to se you guys in a while. *sob**sob* What can I do now is just seeking apologies from you guys! I really don't have time to update the stories or even write the story... But, don't worry because all the ideas for the stories are lined up perfectly and neatly in my notebook.

I've got to say goodbye to you guys now and I hope that I can get a good career after I go out from the college! Please pray for me!

Love you guys sooooo much and I wish you a Happy New Year and Happy Chinese New Year!

P.S : Support B.A.P by buying their new album 'First Sensibility'!(I've got a new idea from their songs too!)

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,