❧ ℭhapter 16 ➥ Diagnosis

Dance to Love

 

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As HyeMi was walking with Kris, girls started flocking around Kris since EXO was already made their debut.

“Oppa!!”

“Kris oppa! Can I get your autograph?”

As the number of girls kept building as they passed into the entrance of the building, HyeMi’s gap between Kris were getting larger that made Kris searched for her in the crowd.

Suddenly, he saw HyeMi was pushed by one of his fans making her stumbled on the floor.

“HyeMi! Gwenchana?!” He rushed towards her and held her wrist.

HyeMi was shocked to the sudden touch that made her quickly pulled away from his grasp. Kris thought that she was mad at him.

Kris fans started giving deadly stare to HyeMi as Kris was following behind her, guarding her, and entered the elevator.

The elevator became silent as it just the two of them in it. Kris looked at her, feeling guilty with what had happened to her.

“Mianhae. I-I didn’t know that it could happen like this.” Kris voiced as he looked at the beautiful blue-eyed girl.

HyeMi didn’t say anything as she walked outside the elevator to the locker room. Kris was standing at the front of the locker room as his class was in upper level. He was waiting for HyeMi since he had made a promise to his noona to bring her to the class.

He was feeling very guilty while he was looking at her.

HyeMi walked towards her class and Kris was walking beside her, still could not leave his ‘sorry’ expression that plastered on his face.

As they reached at her class, all of her classmates were shocked to see Kris in front of their class door. Jong Up, Changjo and Ricky paused for a while as HyeMi handed out a big red apple and a folded note (she managed to write it when she was at her locker) to Kris before bowed to him 90 degrees and entered the class.

Kris looked at her, dumbfounded and so her classmates. Why did a senior be in the Junior Level? How could HyeMi be friends with Kris, the new famous debut group?

Kris walked away as the door of her class closed and he snapped back to reality. He quickly opened the folded paper.

He read the note and smiled.

 

'Thank you for sending me to my class!

P.S: Sunbae! Your face is like this rabbit! Please smile often.'

 

“I thought that she was mad at me… She’s cute.” Kris let out a small chuckle and held the red apple.

HyeMi’s word really affected Kris as he continuously smiled while walking to his class.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“YAH! HYEMI-AH! You’re beautiful by the way! AH! Why did that famous guy followed you? Is he your boyfriend?!” Gin questioned, while Changjo, Ricky and Jong Up also listened to their conversation.

“A-Aniya! He’s just my sunbae…” HyeMi denied her friend’s statement.

Changjo, Ricky and Jong Up exhaled deeply at the same time, releasing the anxiousness that they felt as they saw HyeMi with Kris.

“Ah… I thought that you had a relationship with him. Better be careful, HyeMi-ah. The Pink Energy group members wouldn’t sit back if they knew you were walking with Kris. But don’t worry because I’ll always with you!” Gin whispered to HyeMi.

HyeMi chuckled before handed out Gin’s meal and started revising for their class.

 

 

HyeMi was walking towards her class together with her friend Gin after their recess.

“Your hair is really pretty! Did you do it yourself?” Gin asked as she touched her friend’s hair.

“Aniya. My sunbae did this to me. She was sleeping in my house yesterday.” HyeMi implied.

“Ah… HyeMi-ah! I think Jong Up has some sort of feelings towards you! He was looking at you every second in the class!” Gin said while looking seriously into her friend’s eyes.

“Hey! Don’t say that! Maybe he was looking at you, instead of me! You’re beautiful too, Gin-ah! Maybe he likes you.” HyeMi pinched Gin’s cheeks before let out a small chuckle.

“YAH! Repeat what you say, again! If not, I will kiss you!” Gin playfully said and wrapped her arms around HyeMi’s neck before giving her a kiss onto her cheek.

As they were happily playing together, suddenly the announcement speaker sounded.

 

<*ANNOUNCEMENT*>

 

‘Hello and good morning to all of students and teachers in Kiria High. To all of students and teachers, please go to the auditorium now for the Club and Society activities for this year. Thank you.’

 

“It looks like the club activities are here! Let’s go fetch our bag and go to the auditorium now!” Gin implied to HyeMi.

HyeMi nodded and rushed towards her classroom together with Gin as the hallway was getting more crowded since the students were walking out from their class.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“Whoa… It’s so huge!” HyeMi exclaimed as she entered the auditorium while Gin was holding her hand, trying to find an empty seat.

 

 

After they eased themselves at the seat, then a beautiful woman with a cute body that was wearing a white colored dress, walked on the stage to the podium that made the entire auditorium fell in silence.

“Hello everyone. I’m Miss Sunny and I’ll be your chairman today. Thank you for giving all of your cooperation to come here and participate in the Club and Society activities for this year. Our president, Miss Jessica send her sorry to all of you because she couldn’t attend for today’s gathering because she was busy in US for the World Fashion Show. Now, Let’s call upon Mr. Kim to tell you about the clubs that will be participated this year.” Sunny said and students clapped their hands.

A guy in black shirt and trousers walked onto the stage and took the microphone from Sunny’s hand. He then walked to the center of the stage.

“Hello and a very good morning to all! Okay, we don’t have much time left so I’m just going to say only the important. First, we had almost 20 clubs for this year and it was really a big amount! Second, you just can participate in one club ONLY! Remember that, kids? ONE CLUB OR SOCIETY ONLY! Third, this club activities would be held every Thursday. Every student MUST participate in it, okay? Now, let’s see the clubs introduction speech.”

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi and Gin walked out from auditorium along with other students that was busy chatting about the clubs that they want to choose for this year.

“HyeMi-ah, do you want to be in the Dance Club?” Gin asked.

“No… I think I want to be a member in the Orchestral Music Club. It’s been a long time since I practice playing Harp and Violin.” HyeMi replied while walking with Gin.

“Jinjaa?! Let’s go now, then! I’m the member of Music Club! Our club has two categories, Pop and Orchestral. You will like it! I promise!” Gin implied excitedly while dragging HyeMi towards the Music Room.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

As they reached at the Music club, many people had already comfortably sitting while waiting for the teacher to come.

The Music Club room was spacious with a white Grand Piano at the corner of the room and other instruments that had been lined up neatly. The room had a retro style and it really looked different from the other modern architecture of the school building.

HyeMi spotted a figure that she knew and it was looking at her.

It was Chanyeol – together with Lay.

Other people that were shock to see her in the club were Minhyun and JR, Jaehyo and Taeil.

“Chanyeol oppa…” HyeMi muttered while she was dragged by Gin towards their seat that made Chanyeol barely saw her in the crowd of people.

 

----------Hana's P ov   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to see Zico now. All the information about HyeMi’s diseases is already with me. I need to consult a doctor about her treatment.

Yeah. I’m skipping the Club and Society activities right now. It’s okay, I already asked my friend to put my name in the Drama Club.

I walked towards Block B’s dance studio alone. God. They were someone that 'you-not-get-messed-with' of this school but why HyeMi mentioned Zico’s name last night? I need to know the truth.

As I reached at their place, I quickly went upstairs just to see that they were practicing dancing and some of the members were not there. I was standing in front of the glass door and Kyung saw me before he paused the music.

I had to admit that I really scared right now. And if D.O knew that I was here, he will probably scold me non-stop for three consecutive weeks! Who didn’t know about this group? They were the Triad members in an organization named Black Dragon. The most badass group in the entire galaxy!

Every member inside the room was looking at me as they were taking their breath after their intense dance. I spotted Zico that was looking at me. I decided to come in.

“I need to see Zico now.” I affirmed as I stepped inside their studio and pointed towards Zico.

“Whoa, runaway girl! What business you want from us?” B-Bomb was stopping me as he came closer to me.

“I said I want to see Zico now!” I amplified my voice a bit, frustrated with Zico’s reaction that wasn’t care about me.

Suddenly, B-Bomb got a hold of me and pulled me towards him.

“You didn’t seem to care about my questions either, girl. You’re one of the EXO’s girl, right? It must’ve been really bad if they knew that you were here.” B-Bomb said that sent shivers throughout my body.

The Block B members were laughing at me as they saw how pathetic I could be in B-Bomb’s grasp, except one person, Zico. He was looking outside the room, deeply thinking about something.

“Please… I just want to talk to him for a minute. It’s really important.” There goes my dignity. I couldn’t believe that I’m begging with this ing arrogant group!

“You really had your guts with you, right? Zico doesn’t want to se-“ B-Bomb shouted at me but his word had been cut off.

“Hey, girl. What you want to talk about?” Zico suddenly interrupted while striking a glare to me.

“Outside.” I sternly said while I broke the grasp from B-Bomb wrist.

Zico followed me outside as his group members were looking at me. He then wrapped his hand on his chest and looked at me sharply.

“It’s about HyeMi. Lee Hye Mi. Do you know her?” I asked while staring at his face.

He showed me his blank expression.

“I don’t know her. That’s all you want to ask me? If yes, you can go now.” He declared my question.

He walked towards the glass door of the dance studio, avoiding me.

“She was talking about you in her sleep while smiling! Do you really didn’t know her? Please… I want to help her!” I implied in a rush.

To my shock, he stopped walking and turned to me again. His expression softened a bit.

“She mentioned your name in her sleep… You know her, right? Are you the one that saved her that night?” I asked him.

He didn’t give me any answer.

“She had nightmare last night when I was sleeping at her house. It seemed like her nightmare was connected with the incident.” I said.

“What happen to her?” He finally asked me.

“She cried and screamed in her sleep asking for help. She trembled and cried as if she experienced the situation again in her dreams. And that’s how I know about the incident.” I answered.

“I-Is she okay?” He asked me in a soft tone that made me widened in shock. Who knows that a ‘Dragon’ also had a soft heart?

“She’s okay for now but I think she experienced nightmares every night. She said to me that after that incident she couldn’t talk with guys. She was too scared.” I explained to him as he was looking at me, concerning about HyeMi.

“It seemed that you were very special to her. I want to admit, I don’t really like that and I’m afraid that she would be in danger if she was with you. But for now, I think you’re the only one that could help her.” I said.

He didn’t give me any information but I could see that he was a little in shock when I said that he was special to her.

“Please… I’m begging you. She was living in a hard emotional unstability right now. The one that scares her the most came towards her every day. Please help her, too. I know she was special to you, too, right? Here’s the information about her disease.” I handed out the papers about her disease and he took it.

“I already know about this.” He uttered. It seemed like he knew about HyeMi’s disease more that I am.

“I’m going to consult a doctor about her treatment. I hope you can really cooperate with me about this. I don’t want her to be alone again. Her beauty really attracted everyone. I’m afraid that ‘it’ would happen again. I need your help to fetch her at her dance studio tonight. She always went home late. I couldn’t fetch her today coz I got a runaway rehearsal tonight. Please take care of her.” I asked him earnestly.

He handed out the papers again without saying anything. He then walked towards the dance studio again.

“Please fetch her tonight! I really mean it!” I shouted as he entered the studio. He is really a man with few words.

I sighed towards his damn attitude before walking away from the dance studio.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was sitting beside Gin while waiting for their Music teacher. After a while, a man with casual jeans and light brown jacket walked in front of the students.

“Silence everybody! Okay! Hmm… It seemed that we got a great number of students that wanted to join the Music Club this year! Now, I see some of new faces here so I’m going to introduce myself. Hey guys, please clap a bit for your teacher!” The teacher said that made the students laughed before started clapping for their teacher.

“Thank you, guys! Okay. My name is Yonghwa and you can call me Mr. Yonghwa. I’m still unmarried because I am 17 years old!” Yonghwa joked that made the students booed him playfully.

 

 

“Hey! I’m speaking the truth! Okay, enough with the joke. Now, I want the seniors of the Music Club to come forward so I can see the new faces better.” Yonghwa added.

Gin and the other students stood up, walked in front, behind Yonghwa, and faced the new members of the Music Club. There were only four students left including HyeMi that was sitting. Yonghwa looked at his new students.

“Hmm… I thought that there were many fresh faces this year but unfortunately, no. It seemed I had to teach this old guys and gals again!” Yonghwa made a fake sad face as the seniors of the clubs throwing their tantrum towards their playful teacher.

“Songsaenim! How dare you said like that! We missed you!” One of the seniors said to Yonghwa.

“Yeah! We’re not old!” Other seniors added that made the HyeMi and the other new club members laughed together with other seniors.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry. Now, You can take your place. I want the new faces to come forward!” Yonghwa said and HyeMi and other new students came forward, lining beside Yonghwa.

“Okay! This is your junior this year! I hope you can befriend with them. NO BULLYING! Now, Please introduce yourself and state what musical instrument that you play. Start with you.” Yonghwa affirmed.

“I’m Park Dong Ho from Class 1-3 and I play Electric and Acoustic Guitar.” A tall boy with a spiky highlighted hair said.

“I’m Gu Jin Hae from Class 2-4. I play piano.” Another girl with short skirt and wavy hair implied.

“Hello. I’m Yoo In Suk from Class 1-1. I played drum and Bass guitar.” A guy with spectacles and stylish swept hair uttered.

“H-Hello… M-My name is Lee Hye Mi from Class 1-1. I-I play Harp and Violin.” HyeMi bowed to the crowd nervously as some of the club members were whispering about her beauty.

The new members of the club went to their seat back after introduced themselves and continued to listen to Yonghwa’s teaching.

 

---------- Zico's  (Bl oc k   B) Pov------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I need your help to fetch her at her dance studio tonight. She always went home late. I couldn’t fetch her today coz I got a runaway rehearsal tonight. Please take care of her.”

 

I remembered what the runaway girl said as I was attending a meeting with my uncle and other Block B members about Golden Project.

 

“She was talking about you in her sleep while smiling… It seemed that you were very special to her….”

 

How can I be so special to her? Is she would be going to run away from me if she know who I am?

“ZICO!” My uncle shouted that made all eyes were on me.

“Yes, Master.” I snapped back to reality and looked at my uncle.

“Are you hearing me?!” My uncle shouted at me furiously in the meeting.

I really couldn’t focus myself. It seemed that my mind is only filled with HyeMi. I silence myself in the trouble that I’ve created.

“Get out from the meeting, now. I don’t want to see you and your mind in here, thinking about something else other than our project.” Uncle shot a death glare to me.

All the Block B members looked at me questioningly. I stood up and sighed before walking out from the meeting room towards a private bar beside it.

There was nobody inside the bar because it was only for the Mountain Master that is my uncle, Deputy Mountain Master that is me and the Vanguard that is my uncle trusted men and the Block B members.

I sat at the bar, slid down the tie, and ed my shirt a bit, letting the air blew my frustrated thinking away.

“Bottle of Jean Fillioux Cigar Club Cognac.” I said to the bartender as he was wiping the glass wine.

He then reached the luxury cognac bottle from the shelf and handed it out to me before opened it up and served the drink to me in the Riedel cognac glass.

“Get scolded by Master?” The bartender, Sam said to me while smiling, revealing his wrinkles.

I nodded and drank the cognac in one shot before pouring it again into the glass. I let out a frustrated chuckle while he served me a small dish of dark chocolate truffles.

“I made this just now. It goes well with your cognac.” He implied.

“Thanks. Do you want to drink with me?” I asked him. I really need some distraction.

He smiled as he went out from his bar and took a seat beside me. I handed out my drink to him but he refused.

“What’s bothering you, Zico? It seemed like it is not about the Golden Project.” He asked me.

“Yeah. It’s not about the Golden Project… Sam, do you believe......in love?” I questioned him, making him chuckled.

“Well, yeah. I believe in it. Is there someone that had entered your heart, son?” Sam took a bite of the dark chocolate truffle as I drank my cognac again.

“I don’t know… She made me feel like a normal teenager back… She was…mystery… and sometimes I feel like I can’t get separated with her anymore…” I uttered to him while he was looking at me like a father, full of care.

“If you think that she was special to you, she would become special to you. You know, love isn't about roaming, romancing or dating...It is a beautiful feeling of caring and sharing the wonderful life together. You should see her. Who knows that she might wait for you to come and be beside her?” He implied to me and tapped my back while smiling.

I took a bite of the truffle before stood up and walked away from Sam.

“Can you tell the guys that I’m going somewhere else and I’ll be meeting them tomorrow?” I turned back to see the old bartender.

“Okay. Don’t worry, son. Your secret is safe with me. But promise me one day that you will introduce her to me.” He spoke and stood up from the barstool.

“I will.” I smiled to him and walked away.

 

 

I drove my Aston Martin Vantage towards HyeMi’s dance studio. I really want to see her.

I phoned Hana while I was driving. I want to know about her treatment. It’s late now. What if she was not there anymore?

 

<*BEEP* BEEP*>

“Hello?” Hana voiced from the phone.

“Is HyeMi is still in her dance studio?” I asked her and I could feel that she was smiling as I finished my sentence.

“Zico! Hmm...I don’t know about that. It’s nearly 11 and you just in your way to fetch her?! God… Why can I trust her to you?” She shot to me. I really cannot think straight anymore. My worries kept building.

“Anyway, I’ve seen doctor about her treatment. I’ll sent you a message after this. Please. Don’t let her be alone. Call her or do anything else to find her.” Hana implied sternly while I sped out my car.

 

<*BEEP *>

 

Baby, please wait for me. Don’t go anywhere else. Stay inside your studio. I don’t want you to hurt anymore. It’s killing me if I saw you again in your depression state. Please.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

I parked my car in a rush right in front of her dance studio. I saw that the lights in her dance studio are still open. Maybe she's still dancing.

 

<*BEEP *>

 

Message from: unknown number

Subject: HyeMi Treatments

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shaping (1st Treatment Method)

The subject is slowly encouraged to speak. She is reinforced first for interacting nonverbally, then for saying certain sounds (such as the sound that each letter of the alphabet makes) rather than words, then for whispering, and finally saying a word or more.

In this treatment method, you can try playing some kind of game with her. A game that require her to speak. A board or card game maybe? Made her comfortable with you.

Self-modeling (2nd Treatment Method)

Bring her into an environment where she will not speak and videotape her response to you. First, you ask her some questions. She likely does not answer the questions at this time because she was scared to speak with guys. Try to do something to make her speak. Then, if she finally manages to speak, show that video to her and repeat, this step until she has comfortably can speak with you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

<*BEEP *>

 

Play something with her? Something that can make her speak?

I walked towards the door and paused for a while, seeing her dancing alone inside the small dance studio. It made all of my worries gone and I felt that I could breathe again.

I tried to open the door but she locked it. Thank goodness that she locked this door. She could be more secure.

I softly knocked the door that made her flinched as she turned to me. Damn… her clothes…

Her face was showing a shocked expression as she saw me. She then quickly ran towards the door and unlocked it.

She looked at me questioningly as she tilted her head a bit. Cute.

“Hey… Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked her.

I saw she parted her lips a bit, trying to say something but nothing came out. It seemed like she was forcing her voice to come out.

“Hmm… Looks like I have to punish you. Why didn’t you go back home? It’s already midnight. Do you know how worry I am to see you here?” I said while her hair.

A sorry expression plastered on her face. Suddenly she hugged me that made me widened in shock. It seemed that she’s trying to say sorry. Just like the last time she met me.

She looked at me as she was still in my hug. My eyes darted to her exposed shoulders because of her y dance clothes. I want her. I want her too much although we were just knew each other.

I am madly in love with her.

I replied her hug and lowered myself a bit so that she could reach me. I rested my head onto her shoulders. Her scent… her scent is so seductive… Her skin that was slightly damp because of her dance… I WANT HER.

As she parted herself, she left me in confusion and entered the dance studio.

“Baby, we’re going now. It’s getting late. I need to bring you somewhere.” I implied to her.

She nodded and entered a room behind her. As I was waiting for her, my phone rang.

 

<*BLOCK  B  WANNA  BE   PLAYS*>

 

“Zico’s here.”

“Zico, where are you?” It’s Kyung hyung.

“Just stopping at a bar.” I said in a monotone voice.

“We’ll wait for you at your house. Don’t give us any of your excuses. Master wanted us to follow you.” Kyung hyung voiced from the phone.

“I’ll hang up first.” I spoke before turning of the call.

I want to spend more time with HyeMi. I want her to hug me. I want her to be beside me. I want her to feel my love. Why couldn’t I become just a normal teenager and be in love with her?

I punched the wall hard, exerting all my frustration to it. I ruffled my hair and exhaled deeply.

“DAMN!” I shouted furiously.

 

 

We went to a VIP Suite Room in a luxury hotel around Kiria. She was too innocent. She was following me without having any doubts of what I could do to her when a guy and a girl was in a room.

It looks like she had put her trust in me… She never scared to hug me…. Baby, I think you had put your trust into a wrong guy.

I brought her to my hotel room.

She was wearing a black skirt with white long sleeve shirt. Her eyes were wildly scanning around the hallway towards our suite room. Tch. ‘Our suite room.’

As we reached into the room, I dragged her towards the sofa and sat beside her. I don’t have much time either. The Block B members were looking for me. They could trace me just in a blink of time. I need to hurry.

“Here, this is your punishment. You need to play games with me, okay?” I said to her.

She smiled beautifully to me and nodded. There goes my heart… It’s beating fast again…

I handed out my IPad to her and she looked at me in confusion. She flipped and flipped the IPad as if she hadn’t seen it.

I chuckled to see her like a lost kid. I slid my body behind her and made her sat between me. I rested my back onto the sofa while her back was contacting with my chest. I love her scent…

“Okay, let’s play the game. You need to hear everything that I’m going to ask you, okay?” I voiced to her.

While she was holding the IPad, I started to draw an apple as her eyes were fixed to the screen.

“Okay, what it is that I’m drawing?” I asked her.

She tilted her head upwards to see me and she tried to say but nothing came out. She sighed, frustrated with herself.

“Whisper it to me.” I said to her.

I rested my chin onto her shoulder as her lips were nearing my ear. Damn… I must control myself.

“A-Apple…” Her whisper was almost a breath but I managed to get her to speak.

“Ding dong! You got that correct!” I said that made her smile.

“Okay, next question. What is the phrase that you really wanted to say to me? Only one phrase. You can write it here if you can’t say it to me.” I questioned again.

I held her hand with the IPad pen and taught her how to use it. It seems that she really haven’t seen an IPad before. How cute.

She then looked at me before covered my eyes signaling that she wouldn’t want me to see what she was writing.

“Okay, okay. I won’t see.” I assured her making her smile as she was already comfortable sitting between me. Was I was the one that feeling hot here?

As she was scribbling on the IPad, I ed my shirt and left me in my white singlet. She was still busy writing as my gaze fixed on her petite frame.

I wonder how was her feeling when she was with me? Is she felt the same feeling as I with her?

My hands were holding onto her waist but she seemed like she didn’t care. All of sudden, she turned to me and smiled.

Worse more, she gently lay her head onto my chest as she was holding to the IPad. She wasn’t scared of me at all. She really trusted me a lot.

Her pale white legs were trapped by my legs and her skirt was sliding up a bit due to her movement on the sofa. Damn, Zico… don’t do anything to her…. Don’t do anything….

I diverted my gaze towards her beautiful writing.

 

‘Oppa… I’m sorry for always troubling you.’

 

That is what she wrote for me.

“Okay then… Let’s try to say these words okay? Now, look at this thing.” I said to her while I opened the camera application and started recording her that was in my embrace using the front camera.

The view of us inside the IPad was really beautiful. It was full of my love…towards her…. The way she rested on my chest, the way her soft hair was on my singlet, the way she looked at me in the camera….

It was beautiful.

“Okay… try to speak those words slowly okay? One by one…” I said to her.

She parted her lips, but nothing came out. She tried and tried while looking at my image inside the IPad but nothing was she able to say.

She showed a frustrated expression and I stopped the recording.

“Baby… I’m here with you… I want to hear your voice… Don’t be scared… It’s only me…” I calmed her.

I pushed the record button again and she sighed.

“Let’s try it one more time. It’s okay… Just slowly…” I voiced to her.

Suddenly she held my hand tightly as my other hand was holding to the IPad. She then tilted her head towards my face.

“I-I’m sorry….oppa…f-for…t-troubling you…” She managed to let out her sweet soft voice towards me.

Every word that she said, she tightened her grip towards my hand. She was scared. It seemed like she was scared to speak… Her voice trembles…and I could feel her trembles…

 

But why?

 

“You’re not troubling me… I wanted to help you, baby… Hmm… As a present for you, let’s take a picture with me.” I said to her.

I rested my chin on her shoulders as my left hand was wrapping around her waist. She really trusted me. She never scared of me after I saved her.

<*SNAP*>

We looked at the photo of us together. She was smiling so bright in my embrace as her glittering blue eyes seemed very happy while she was with me.

Her index finger moved towards my picture and she stopped at my right arms. She then quickly turned around just to see my black dragon tattoo. All Block B members had the same kind of tattoo because it resembles our organization.

She didn’t seem to be scared of me either although she knew I had a tattoo on my arms and also on my collarbone. Her hands softly followed the shape of the dragon as if she never seen it. Her soft movements, her curious blue eyes were slowly building the ‘BEAST’ inside me. Damn.

“Don’t.” I managed to say to her while stopping her fingers from tracing the tattoo. I could felt that my lust was building rapidly because of her.

She looked at me in shock because I accidentally amplified my voice. I can’t control myself anymore. I need to get her away from me.

“You need to go home now. It’s late. I’ll call you a taxi.” I rushed towards the phone and made a taxi rental, leaving her alone on the sofa.

She stood up as I looked at her that was fixing her shirt and took her bag. I’m sorry… Baby… I’m so sorry…

She then walked towards the door as I followed suit. She smiled at me and gave me a short hug before politely bowed. She then turned around and walked away from me. What she thought about me now?

 

<*DOOR  CLOSED*>

 

I punched the vase beside me on the side table making it shattered to pieces. I fell down on my knees.

“I can’t lose my control on you… I can’t…” I muttered as I ruffled my hair.

I can’t love you either. You could be in danger if you’re with me.

Baby, I’m sorry…

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi went back to her house as the Block B reached at the hotel. It was only a mere second HyeMi entered the taxi while Block B was entering the hotel.

They tracked their boss position. As they entered the hotel, the security guard squirmed away from them. Even the door-boy and the receptionists were scared of their presence.

“Why are Zico staying in this place? Is he bringing his most precious concubine here?” U-Kwon implied while waiting for the elevator.

“Maybe. Master had been hard on him too much. He needs some distraction.” B-Bomb said.

 

<*DING*>

 

“But, I never had seen him unfocused in every meeting that we attended. This is the first time he was like that. There was something that really bothered him.” Kyung worriedly stated while the others started to worry.

“We better hurry to his room. Did you take his room key at the counter?” Jaehyo spoke, as he knew his childhood friend’s traits well.

 

<*DING*>

 

“I’ve already ask for it just now. Come, let’s hurry.” Taeil lead the way to Zico Suite room on the top floor of the luxurious hotel.

As Taeil opened the door of Zico’s suite room, everything was already a mess. Broken pieces of the ornaments and other decoration were scattered on the floor. Jaehyo quickly searched for Zico.

“ZICO!” He shouted.

Jaehyo gaze landed on Zico that was constantly gulping down a bottle of champagne without even noticing that the Block B members were there.

“! ZICO! ENOUGH!!” Jaehyo rushed towards him and grabbed his bottle before smashing it onto the floor.

“H-Hyung? What’re you doing here?” Zico asked in his drunken state while the other members went towards him.

“Why did you become like this, hyung?” P.O asked while grabbing his shoulders.

“Get your hands off me! I want to drink more!” Zico reached for another bottle on the rack at the kitchen counter.

“ZICO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” U-Kwon stopped his hand and reached for the collar of his shirt.

“WHAT?! DO YOU WANT TO BLOCK ME?! GET YOUR DAMN BUSSINESS AWAY FROM ME, .” Zico spewed his words towards U-Kwon.

U-Kwon nearly punched Zico on the face but the Block B member managed to stop him on time.

“U-Kwon, relax. He’s drunk.” Jaehyo said while he wrapped Zico’s arms around his neck, supporting him up.

“WHY DID I HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS ING TRIAD ORGANIZATION?!!” Zico suddenly shouted in his deep voice making the Block B members widened in his statement.

“Why is he becoming like this…?” P.O muttered as the others were still in shock.

“Kyung! Help me bring him towards the bed. He needs to rest.” Jaehyo commanded.

Kyung and Jaehyo were bringing him towards the bed although Zico still fighting back. Taeil, P.O, U-Kwon and B-Bomb were looking at each other, shocked with their boss condition.

“I’ve never seen him like that.” Taeil truthfully said as he massaged his forehead a bit, confused with the Deputy Mountain Master traits just now.

“There must be something that made him thinking that way. Something that he wants but he could not get it.” B-Bomb crossed his arms while sitting on the barstool.

“But what it is?” P.O said.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 16

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Kpopmylife101, cat1989, 365Exotic365, Skulls, ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity, ailisu, kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie, Vonnie, annabelleshlee, katelynking2000 United States

NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi, roxxanne, DREEEE Singapore

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie, vicky1999, Australia

JeonHyejeong Korea

Carlise Indonesia

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody, BuingBaby Malaysia

bigbangxnuest Alberta, Canada 

kayepop Philiphines

christalla431 Sweden

knuffelmuff, 33MissUnderground33 Germany

INFINITEloveBAP Netherlands

Byul96 Switzerland

Floqkpop, Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555, LoVeShAwOl23, kaiilynvuu, Sparta12, Angie143, PinkSoshifiedMe, xoxola, Panda_FooFoo, schaeyeong, Exoticz3unnY, SungGyuWifes, HyoaHan, Sebbieshadow, Youaremyboi, yongsun 1235, wirisha, MissKpop1018, Mywaitinglistofstory, Nasumi I don't know where you guys from so if you guys want to let me know, just comment below!

 

Annyeong haseyo! Hi guys! How was this chapter? Did you like it? I'm sorry for one of my readers that wanted a Nu'est scene! Mianhae~ Because this Book 1:Spring (spring season) I will write more on how HyeMi recover from her psychological disorder. But don't worry! I will kept on writing about the groups in order!

I have a big exam this week (FINAL EXAM!!) so PLEASE PRAY FOR ME~~ Kekeke~ I was scared to death about it! I need to prepare more for it so maybe after this month I will update the story and back on track. Sorry!

Don't forget to upvote this story! HyeMi will like it!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,