❧ ℭhapter 8 ➥ HyeMi's Fear

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly 3.00 p.m., the students rushed to the dance class. It was an after-class activity that all students have to attend. HyeMi went out from class the last so she would not have to face the guys that conquer most of this school’s population.

“I feel energized after all the classes! Now for my favorite dance class! Yay!” HyeMi shouted in her mind while putting her books in her bag.

The girl rushed to the door as she had to change her clothes first before going to the dance class. When she opened the door, there, stood two guys that were looking at her while leaning at the wall.

It was Changjo and Ricky.

Their eyes locked to each other. HyeMi quickly looked down and fastened her steps towards the girls’ changing room. She did not know where it was but she just rushed towards the elevator.

“Hey… Are you going to the dance class?” Ricky shouted from her back making her stop.

HyeMi nodded without even look back. Her heart started beating fast. Fear engulfed her again since there was no one there except the three of them.

“Umm… Do you know where the changing room was? Do you need any help from us?” Changjo asked.

HyeMi only shook her head in disagreement and quickly went away from the guys. Changjo and Ricky looked at her, puzzled.

As the boys watched HyeMi walked away from them, suddenly HyeMi knocked over a tall figure in front of her and fell down on her knees.

“Ouch! Hey!” A male voice shocked HyeMi’s heart.

HyeMi froze when she heard the voice. It was a guy. Petrified with fear, her heartbeat quickened. Her emotions were going out of control as her eyes swelled and tears quickly came to her face.

“HyeMi!” Ricky shouted when she saw HyeMi and quickly rushed towards her with Changjo.

The male was Baekhyun. He became panicked when seeing HyeMi crying in front of him as he squatted down and touched her shoulder.

“H-Hey, d-don’t cry! I-I’m sorry!” Baekhyun stuttered.

As she felt Baekhyun’s touch, her dark tragedy played in her mind.

 

 

“What do you want?!”

“Oh my little girl, don’t be afraid. I just want to play with you.”

“Please….stop!”

 

 

“WHAT YOU’RE THINKING YOU’RE DOING?!!” Changjo pushed Baekhyun making him fell to the floor.

Using all the energy left, with trembling legs, she stood up and ran away from Changjo, Ricky and Baekhyun.

“Wait!” Ricky shouted while trying to catch HyeMi, but he lost her in a blink of time.

Changjo glared at Baekhyun that was fixing his clothes, ignoring his enemies as soon he got up.

“That’s the girl in the dance studio yesterday…” Baekhyun muttered while walking away, not wanting to create a fight with the TeenTop.

Changjo rushed towards Baekhyun but Ricky stopped him. Changjo glared at his enemy as his shoulder was held by Ricky that tried to calm him. They just walked towards the elevator to their practice room.

 

<*DING*>

 

“Why did you stop me just now?! That damn bastard needs a lesson!” Changjo erupted with anger as they were inside the elevator.

“Relax, Changjo-ah. He didn’t do anything to us so why did you want to pick a fight?” Ricky tried to calm the maknae.

“THAT BASTARD SCARED HYEMI! !” Changjo hit the glass wall of the elevator with his fist, showing his anger.

“Yaa… Relax… Why did you acted like this after HyeMi came here?” Ricky asked the angry maknae.

“…” Changjo replied with silence because he was puzzled with his own reaction too.

“Why did I easily get mad when I see her getting hurt? Wae?” Changjo thought while clenching his fist tighter.

 

 

Tiny drops of sweat appeared on HyeMi’s brow as she ran away from Ricky. She opened an unknown door and quickly hid in it.

Her heart palpitated wildly and she fell on her knees to the floor. Hugging her knees, the tears started to roll down again. She wiped the traces of Baekhyun’s touch on her shoulder like it was poisonous.

She closed her ears, desperately trying to shoo away the tragedy that played in her mind. Tears streaming down on her cheeks and it became hard to breathe.

“N-No…g-go away…” Her desperate sobs echoes in the unknown room.

Her eyes swelled because of her crying. Her body trembled, trying to divert the dark tragedies inside her head. Her sobs can be heard throughout the silent, empty room as she hugged her knees at the corner of the room.

She looked at the glittering bracelet as she opened her teary eyes.

She held her bracelet tightly, remembering her ‘family’. MinRii and Mr. and Mrs. Jung, that wanted to see her success in this school, becoming the best dancer in the world.

As the time passes with the happy memories of her and her foster family played in her mind, she calmed herself from her phobia.

“I-I’ve got to be strong!” She said in her mind and wiped her tears.

She opened the door and started to walk, finding the changing room and her dance class that Eun Ri had mentioned to her.

 

 

“Ah! Here is the changing room! Oh no!  I'm late now!”  HyeMi screamed in her mind as she quickly changed her clothes to her dance outfit.

She wore a black hoodies and black knee-length pants with her Converse shoes. With her pale-white complexion and her blue-eyes, she looked beautiful in it. She let her long straight hair without tying it up.

She ran towards the dance studio since there was nobody inside the class building and prayed that she will not get scolded by the dancing teacher.

“There it is! 1-1 Dance Studio! I better hurry up! Oh god! Please help me!” HyeMi voiced out to herself.

HyeMi opened the glass door, revealing her classmates that were busy following the teacher’s steps that were facing the mirror.

The teacher pause the music and looked at HyeMi with her arms crossed. All her classmates looked at her.

“S-Sorry I’m late… I-I am lost…” HyeMi walked towards her teacher.

“Are you HyeMi right? Miss Jessica told me about you.” The teacher said with a smile.

“D-De!” The new girl bowed to her teacher.

“It’s okay that you were late for the first time. But no more after this! Anyway, my name is Hyeoyeon. You can call me Miss Hyeoyeon. I’ll be evaluating and teaching you dancing. What had been told to me about you was right! You were beautiful!” Hyeoyeon said to HyeMi.

“K-Kamsahamnida, Miss Hyeoyeon.” The blue-eyed girl said and walked inside the formation, behind Eun Ri.

Eun Ri sweetly smiled at HyeMi and gave a thumbs up for her outfit before facing front again. HyeMi chuckled as Miss Hyeoyeon was teaching the dance move.

HyeMi followed the dance steps swiftly in the blink of time. She had been a dance teacher and she had mastered it all. Hyeoyeon looked at HyeMi’s steps that precisely accurate and good.

 

 

“Okay class! Time to evaluate your dancing skills!” Hyeoyeon told her class after finish cooling down.

All of the students surrounded Hyeoyeon, sitting on the dance floor. Tiredness plastered on their faces as some of them were gasping for air. Some of them were drinking water and wipe off their sweats after the non-stop dance class.

As Hyeoyeon called one by one the students name and evaluate their dancing skill, HyeMi was sitting beside Eun Ri, looking at her classmates.

“Eun Ri-ah, where was the other boys? Isn’t that someone’s missing here?” HyeMi whispered to her new friend.

“Oh! You mean the Teen Top and B.A.P? They had their own dance choreography teacher and their own dance studio. They don’t practice dancing with us.” Eun Ri whispered back.

“Wae?” HyeMi looked at her friend, puzzled.

“They were the richest among the other students so they got their own dance studio. Besides, they will be debuting soon so they need a lot of practice.” Eun Ri answered back.

“Isn’t that unfair?” HyeMi said in a low voice, not wanting to disturb her teacher.

“It seems so but actually they were super daebak dancers! In this school, if you can exceed Miss Hyeoyeon’s dancing requirements, you can get your own dance studio! Cool isn’t? And the Teen Top and B.A.P had exceeded it.” Eun Ri explained to HyeMi.

“Sounds cool…” HyeMi said to her friend making Eun Ri chuckled.

They continued to give attention to their dancing teacher after their little conversation.

 

 

“Okay, now it’s time for our new student, HyeMi!” The teacher said.

“D-De!” HyeMi nodded as their classmates were looking at her.

“Can you dance your favorite moves? Any music is okay. I want to see your skills. Everyone, give some space to HyeMi for her dance.” Hyeoyeon voiced out in a serious tone.

Her classmates started to move to the sides of the dance studio leaving her at the center of the dance floor.

“D-De!” HyeMi stood up and took her Ipod inside her bag and connect it with the audio system.

She chose a breakdance song performed by Kevin Rudolf, Pitbull and LMFAO, Shooting Star (Party Rock Mix).

She tied her long hair into a high ponytail while waiting for the songs to start. Hyeoyeon was standing at the corner of the dance studio, watching her every move. Some of her friends started whispering to each other as she stood in front of the huge mirror.

 

<*MUSIC  PLAYS*>

 

She started her move with her signature y body wave. Her classmates gasped as their eyes fixed at the beautiful new girl, making an ‘o’ with their mouth.

Hyeoyeon froze at her place as the girl continued with her dance. Her face showed her passion in dancing as every step that she made shocked everyone inside the studio.

The upbeat song seemed like following HyeMi’s steps. Her dance was flawless because it was her own dance piece. She always made her own dance moves with all the songs she love. And all of them were neatly arranged and created according to the type of the song. From break dance to tango, she had her own piece of dance move.

 

<*MUSIC  STOPS*>

 

She looked at her dance teacher and smiled at her, hoping that she would like her dance moves. The eerie silence filled the air as she stood at the center of the dance floor, looking down catching her breath after such a hard choreography.

Everyone was frozen in their place. HyeMi thought that everyone did not like it as it was breakdance, with all the turning and complicated moves, but she was wrong.

Eun Ri started to clap her hand making all of her classmates followed suit. There were some boys were cheering at her as the eerie silence was replaced by the screaming, shouting of her classmates. Although the class consisted of only 15 people, minus the three guys, the cheer filled all the empty spaces in the air.

She looked at her classmates that appreciate her dance skills. She never showed it to anyone, including MinRii, her best friend. It was her first time she felt appreciated.

Suddenly, Hyeoyeon hugged her tightly, making her widened in her teacher’s actions.

“You were born to dance, HyeMi-ah!” Hyeoyeon said to her new students.

“K-Kamsahamnida, Miss Hyeoyeon.” HyeMi replied back, awkward with the sudden action.

“With this, you got your own dance studio!” Hyeoyeon exclaimed.

Everyone clapped and congratulating HyeMi, except Eri and her four other group member. They glared at HyeMi as she was hugged by Eun Ri.

“She’s a danger to us!” One of the members of Eri’s group, Mina, whispered to Eri.

“I know, but we’ll see what we can do to her.” Eri said while crossing her arms, giving HyeMi a disgusting look.

 

 

After all the students went out from the dance studio since it was getting late, HyeMi was the person that went out the last among the students.

“HyeMi-ah! I have something for you.” Hyeoyeon called the new girl.

“W-What is it, Miss Hyeoyeon?” HyeMi took the file from Hyeoyeon’s hand.

“This is your Monthly-Evaluation Course for Dancing. You have to submit a dance piece. At first, I thought you need my help for this. Now I think you don’t need my help anymore. You’re better than me!” Hyeoyeon smiled at her.

“I-I still need your guidance!” HyeMi said to her teacher.

“*chuckle* Yeah! I’m your teacher right? Now look at this, there is no theme for this month evaluation. You will be evaluating in the end of the month. And you have to create your own piece for this with or without partner. The piece must be original not duplicate from the others.” Hyeoyeon pointed to the contents of the evaluation.

“D-De! I will do my best!” HyeMi voiced out.

“After this, you will be practicing for this alone in your own dance studio. I’ve heard you’ve been using Dance Studio 8, right? But I will keep on checking your progress. Don’t skip your practice although you have your own studio, kay?” The dance teacher said again.

“De! Kamsahamnida!” HyeMi answered.

After discussing about the dance theme, she went out from the dance studio and looked at her watch that already shows 6.15p.m.

”OH NO!! I’m running late now! I have to meet unnies now! Why my house is too far!” She complained while running towards the gate.

She rushed to her house since she had only about 1 hour time to prepare before she went out with her unnies.

As she rushed towards the condo, suddenly she saw a group of six guys were happily chatting while walking inside one of the condo building.

“Isn’t it Jongup? The man that stared at me in the class! Is it his group?” HyeMi thought while walking, nearing the group that attract many eyes of the girls around them.

While she was looking towards her classmate, suddenly Jongup accidently fixed his gaze towards HyeMi. Jongup’s smile faded as he was talking to his friend.

Their eyes met again for the second time.

 

-----------JONGUP  ' S  (B.A.P) POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was happily chatting with Zelo since he was telling me his latest pranks. As I laughed with him, suddenly my gaze fixed to a beautiful woman that was looking at me with her blue eyes.

She was wearing a black hoodies and black knee-length pants and her bag was slung over her right arm. Her perfectly curve and petite body and her beautiful face, made me knew her just in the blink of time.

She was different than the others; she was like a goddess while she looked at me.

It was HyeMi, Lee Hye Mi.

The girl that made my heart stops beating, the girl that more than just beautiful.

“Hyung! Hyung! What’re you looking at?” Zelo shouted.

“The new girl…” I answered back without looking back at Zelo.

She diverted her gaze and looked down as she walked past me.

Her hair flipped as the soft breeze made its way towards her. She was intoxicating…

I feel like I’m in the world with her. Only her.

She arrogantly entered my heart….ruining it with her beauty.

Lee Hye Mi.

 

 

-----------HYEMI ' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rushed to shower. Yaa! Why my schedule was very packed today?

After that calming shower, I quickened my steps towards the closet. I really don’t want to wear these branded clothes, but Miss Jessica’s name… I don’t want her name to be ruined because of me. And I really miss my old clothes!

I walked towards the jeans and chose a black skinny cut style. Then I took an oversized white tees and wore my favorite Converse shoes. Yeah, I’m not good at this fashion thing…

After changing, I walked towards the living room. There, I saw a card and a golden box beside it. Hmm… who could’ve been inside this house?

I opened the card and as I thought, it was Miss Jessica.

 


‘Dear Hye Mi,

I will be going to US for a couple of weeks with Miss Sooyoung. I have to attend a meeting there and I have to be the judge for the World Fashion Show. I hope you will be missing me! Ah! In that box is your present! Use it wisely!

Love you always,

Jessica, Sooyoung’


 

US? World Fashion Show? Whoa… Miss Jessica daebak! She’s no ordinary woman! I hope someday I can be as beautiful and perfect like her… Wonder what’s inside this box?

When I opened the box, I was shocked to see my present. It was a golden credit card! I may do not have money but the money I’ve earned from my dance class were enough for me to support myself…

Beside it was a note and I read it,

 


‘Don’t be hesitating to use it! If I caught up that you didn’t use this, I will kiss you all day long! Kekeke~

From,

Your lovely Miss Sooyoung.’


 

I chuckled a bit and took the card. What can I do with it? I never use this plastic-for-rich-person-only thing! Miss Jessica, why did you gave me all of this?!

I put into my purse and fixed my hair, putting some lip balm and my powder and wear my IPod. All done! So let’s get moving!

 

 

I walked towards Hana unnie house as I passed the building that I met Jongup earlier.

“Star Condo 7… He lives here… Better be careful!” I muttered, stopping in front of the building.

Minutes passed as I continued my steps to unnie’s condo, I saw two girls were waving to me. Isn’t it Hana unnie and Min Jung unnie?

“HYEMI-AH!!! ANNYEONG!!! COME ON!!! WE’RE GOING NOW!!” Min Jung unnie shouted at me as I nearing her.

A man opened the big black van and Min Jung unnie stood there with Hana unnie waiting for me. I rushed to them. Seriously, how rich are they? They have their own chauffeur! And their own car! Their own house! Sigh. I’m really living in the world of riches!

They hugged me as I didn’t see them for a while! Unnies are really nice!

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls entered the car and HyeMi was sitting between her unnies. As she got in, D.O and Suho that was already inside the car was smiling at her.

“Hi HyeMi! We met again!” Suho greeted with a bright tone.

HyeMi bowed to him without saying anything. Hana unnie looked at her. Her face expression changed as the moment she saw D.O and Suho inside the car.

“HyeMi seemed scared with this two, but why? I need to investigate this!” Hana thought while looking at HyeMi that was looking down.

She then held her hand trying to shoo away the scared look on her face. HyeMi looked at Hana as she flashed a smile to her.

“Did you call your friend already? I can’t wait to see her!” Min Jung voiced out.

“D-De! I texted her just now and… s-she was on her way…” HyeMi answered.

 

<*GRUMBLING  SOUND*>

 

HyeMi’s stomach made a loud grumbling sound as she didn’t eat a bit after the school recess. Her face turned red as she held her stomach tightly.

All of her unnies and her oppas looked at her, chuckled with the long and loud sound coming from her stomach.

“Looks someone have to eat A.S.A.P! We have to stop at the restaurant for now!” Hana laughed.

“G-Gwenchana! I just-“

 

<*GRUMBLING  SOUND*>

 

All her unnies and oppas laughed as she denies the invitation, her stomach started making sounds again. Her pinkish complexion gradually became redder.

“Do you still want to deny it? You have to eat NOW! No more excuses!” Min Jung pinched her right cheek.

“You have to tell your friend to meet at The Garden Restaurant; it’s one of our favorite! It’s nearing the mall that we will go shopping.” Hana stated to HyeMi.

“…” HyeMi just stood in silent, embarrassing with the incident.

“Uh oh! HyeMi is ashamed! Gwenchana! We’re hungry too.” Hana hugged the new girl.

HyeMi replied the hug as she hugged her unnie and hid her face at the right shoulder of hers. Min Jung her hair while smiling.

“You’re cute, HyeMi-ah. I think you are officially become her daughter from now on. You know, your Hana unnie keeps talking and bugging me that she really wants a beautiful daughter!” D.O calmly voiced out.

“Shh… Babe! Don’t say it!” Hana stated, looking at D.O while putting her index finger on her lips.

“YOU TALK ABOUT CHILDRENS WITH D.O?!” Min Jung shouted while looking at Hana in disbelief.

“Hee hee…” Hana awkwardly laughed inside the car as everyone was looking at her.

“You’re living with D.O for a long time, right? You know, produce some.” Suho said.

“YAH! What are you talking about?! Do you think it’s easy?” D.O erupted.

“As Nike says, 'Just Do It'.” Suho calmly said.

“Don’t talk about these! She can’t hear it! She’s only 16!” Min Jung erupted as she pinched Suho’s arm that was sitting behind her.

She tucked the strands of hair behind her ears as she was looking at her.

“U-Unnie, what do Hana unnie wants to do with D.O oppa?” HyeMi innocently asked while looking at Min Jung with her glittering eyes.

“WHAT?! OH NO! SEE I TOLD YOU!” Min Jung shouted.

“Uh oh… Yah!” Hana cupped .

“Umm… HyeMi-ah…When the time comes, unnie will tell you about it, kay? But not now...” Min Jung awkwardly explained to the innocent girl.

“D-De! But, is it fun?” HyeMi asked again making all of them widened with her statement.

“HyeMi-ah! Y-You can’t ask like that!” Hana cupped HyeMi’s face, looking at her anxious looking eyes.

“Someday you’ll know!” Suho simply said while looking at her and smile with two thumbs up.

“YAH!!!!!” Everyone erupted with his joke.

 

 

As they entered the garden-looking restaurant, Suho went to the receptionist counter as he talked to the staff.

D.O that was sitting with his girl on the waiting area was looking at HyeMi who was looking outside the restaurant, searching for her best friend.

“She’s really a pure and innocent girl right?” D.O said to Hana.

“Yeah! My heart almost stops beating when she asked whether it is fun!” Hana answered.

“*chuckle* Yeah, I think she’ll fit our family. She’s cute. And I know you started to love her.” D.O stated while pinching Hana’s nose.

“Yeah. She’s our official daughter from now on!” Hana voiced out and kissed D.O’s cheeks.

As they were waiting in the waiting room, HyeMi hugged her best friend tightly since MinRii was here. She then pulled MinRii towards her new unnies.

“Unnie! This is my friend, Jung Min Rii! Unnie can call her MinRii!” HyeMi stated with happiness.

“Hi MinRii, My name is Hana, and this is Min Jung and this is D.O. Love to see you here!” Hana introduce herself and the others to MinRii.

“Annyeong! Thank you for inviting me here!” MinRii said, bowing to each of them.

“Come on! Tables ready!” Suho shouted to all of them.

As they walked towards the tables, Min Jung looked at HyeMi that was talking happily with her friend. She smiled at her actions.

“She really have the virus that made everyone loves her. Her smile was priceless. I hope I can see her smile often from now on!” Min Jung thought in her mind.

“Yah, HyeMi ah, you really becoming a Cinderella right? You’re hitting a jackpot!” MinRii whispered to HyeMi.

“I don’t know! You know what; I’ve got a new house, new clothes and even these awesome unnies!” The blue-eyed girl whispered back as they were following the others.

“I wanted to see your house but lately the teachers are giving too much homework to do! And hey! All of our classmates were missing you although it’s only been a day since you left us!” MinRii held HyeMi’s hand.

 

 

The luxury garden restaurant was very environmental-friendly with flowers and small trees that were decorated beautifully. They were sitting at the table of six, D.O facing Hana, Min Jung facing Suho and HyeMi was facing her best friend.

 

 

After ordering, they started talking among themselves. Instead of chatting, HyeMi listened to what everyone said. She did not talk much as MinRii or her beautiful unnies and she did not talk with her new oppas.

“U-Unnie, I-I wanted to go to the washroom for a bit. You can eat first.” HyeMi said.

“Okay! But isn’t your stomach was singing songs just now?” Min Jung .

“U-Unnie!” HyeMi blushed with the incident.

As she was walking towards the washroom alone, MinRii was left with her unnies.

“Umm… MinRii-ah, can I ask you a few questions about HyeMi?” Hana voiced out.

“De! What did unnie wanted to know?” MinRii asked.

“Is it something wrong with HyeMi? When I first knew about her, she seemed like scared with the guys. Her body trembles, and when these oppas was nearing her, her expressions will change. Is it something we didn’t know about HyeMi?” Hana stated as the others was listening.

“Oh… that. You see, how can I say… Umm…” MinRii muttered.

“Hey… Gwenchana! You can trust us… We just want to know.” Min Jung tapped her shoulder and smile.

“Okay. She said to me she never tell this to anybody else except me because it was a tragedy and she was trying hard to forget about it. Actually she had a phobia with guys.” MinRii explained as the others listened to her.

“And why is that?” D.O asked.

“She was a victim of a r incident.” MinRii stated.

“Oh my god…” Hana cupped as the other gasped.

"Could you tell us more about it?" Suho implied while looking to MinRii that was hesitating to tell them about HyeMi's past story.

“Umm... S-She said the was her mother’s lover. When she was doing her homework, a guy stood in front of her room and pulled her towards the bed. She screamed in agony but no one heard.” MinRii’s started the story.

Hana held D.O arms tightly as she heard the story. All this time, she never knew that the pure and innocent blue-eyed girl had a very dark tragedy that was kept in her life.

“T-The ... H-He ripped apart her nightgown and started touching her bare body. She said that she can still hear the evil laugh of the , the touch at her body. While she cried and screamed, nobody came to help her.” The tears started to roll down on MinRii’s cheeks.

“A-As the were trying to do i-it, she said, suddenly there was someone that hit the head with a bottle. The was gushing with blood right in front of her eyes. She said her mind was blank at that time but she can see her mother was crying in front of her room.” MinRii continued to explain since HyeMi was taking a long time at the washroom.

“I can’t hear this anymore…” Min Jung hugged Suho and cried at his shoulder, pitying the girl.

“Then she knew that she was hospitalized  because of her trauma. For 6 month she was in the hospital to give her a normal life back. After the incident, her parents vanished without any news for her till now. Her family lawyer gave her mother’s dance studio and getting her into an all girls’ school. And I knew her after she enroll in the girls’ school.” She continued to tell them the story.

“How did she survive all this time?” Suho asked with full concern while calming her girl that cried in his hug.

“She opened a dance class… She was the best dancer I’ve ever met. She taught us everything. And the dance studio was her house until she was enrolled to this school. I’ve kept asking her to come and stay with my family but she didn’t want it. She said that the dance studio kept all the memories of her with her mother. Although her mother left her just like that, I’ve always see her praying. And when I asked her, she said that she was praying for her mother’s safety and will come back to see her one day.” MinRii wiped her tears.

“She was one strong girl to keep back up after the double tragedy that she had experienced.” D.O voiced out while hugging Hana that was crying.

“Umm… can I ask you one thing?” MinRii voiced out.

“W-What is it?” Hana said between her sobs.

“I really hope that unnie can make her trust the world once again. I hope unnie can take care of her and help her. She may be strong on the outside, but her heart… her heart was shattering. I hope that unnie can always stay by her side, giving all the love she need. She was a silent and secretive girl so she won’t tell unnies and oppas unless you forced her. She will dance till she had no energy left when she was sad. Please make her trust men once again. Make her strong and believe in what path that she takes.” MinRii pleaded as her she could not take care of HyeMi anymore.

“We will.” Suho said.

Hana saw HyeMi was walking towards them after MinRii told about her dark tragedy of her life. She quickly stood up and pulled Min Jung to somewhere else, not wanting HyeMi to know that they were crying.

“MinRii-ah… where’s unnie?” HyeMi asked.

“They went to somewhere else for a bit. Yah! Why you took so long?” MinRii tried to divert the subject.

“Mianhae…” HyeMi answered.

“HyeMi-ah, let’s eat for now. Don’t wait for the unnies. You must be hungry right?” D.O asked.

HyeMi replied in silence again. D.O understood it and he started eating with Suho and MinRii. HyeMi followed suit after Suho smiled at her.

“Eat a lot! D.O oppa will pay it for you!” Suho tapped D.O shoulders.

“Yaa..” D.O sighed.

 

----------- MIN  JUNG' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to a bench with Hana outside the restaurant. My tears can’t stop flowing as the same goes to Hana.

As we calmed ourselves a bit, we looked at each other with red eyes.

“I never thought that our HyeMi had gone a very difficult life.” I said.

“She was so pure but why…” Hana started to cry again.

“We’re going to help her from now on.” I voiced.

“Yeah.” Hana muttered.

I hugged and calmed her from the sadness. As we stepped back towards the table, I saw HyeMi was eating with the others. Oh no… don’t come out, tears!

I held back my tears that wanting to come out as she smiled towards me and Hana. Hana held my hand tightly and I saw tears started forming in her eyes. I smiled back to HyeMi.

She was the strongest girl that I’ve encountered in my life.

A beautiful little girl that faces the world again after it betrayed her.

HyeMi-ah, gwenchana.

We will always by your side from now on.

---------END  OF CHAPTER 8

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

 

 

 

So how was it? Is it sad? I hope there’s nothing like what HyeMi had experienced happens in this world… Next chapter, B.A.P!!!!! It was one of my fav group! And I will add the EXOs too!

Jjang! Like always, please comments and subscribe my stories! I will keep updating my stories from time to time! And if you found any grammatical errors in this story, please PM me!  I am trying hard to improve my English writing skills!

 

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,