❧ ℭhapter 20 ➥ Starting Point

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was waiting for Doctor Yoon for her psychological treatment inside the personal office. Sitting on the comfy chair, she saw the bits of scars formed at her fingertips because of the bullying incident.

“HyeMi. Look, I’ve already finished with your diagnose and now we can proceed for your treatment!” Doctor Yoon clasped her hand as she looked at HyeMi with her eyes full with hope.

“Let me talk a bit about your treatment. Okay, for your treatment, it will play a big role with your confidence level and also your past tragedy. I’ve discussed with the other doctors about it and make up for the best way for you. It might be a little tiring because you have to compete with the ‘scared girl’ inside of you.” Doctor Yoon explained.

“I-I will do my best!” HyeMi said to her doctor.

“Yeah! I promise you will like this treatment because it involves the community. You can experience and learn new things and also making new friends!” The young doctor explained happily.

 

<*KNOCK**KNOCK*>

 

The door opened and revealed a guy with casual t-shirt and short jeans in black chucks. He was tall and lean with a charming face.

 

 

“Hi, ma.” The guy said as HyeMi landed his gaze towards the guy.

“Ah! You’re here! HyeMi! I want to introduce you to my youngest son, Lee Ji Seung. He was the same age as yours but he just came back to Korea from US.” Doctor Yoon went towards her tall son just to receive a kiss from him.

HyeMi watched how great he was to kiss a person with the title ‘mother’. She was longing for it so much.

“Jiseung, this is HyeMi, Lee Hye Mi. He will be your friend from now on.” Doctor Yoon said while he tapped his son’s shoulder.

“What a beautiful first friend that I make in Korea.” Jiseung stuck out his hand to HyeMi to shake her hand but HyeMi backed out.

Doctor Yoon saw her reaction towards his son as he slapped his hand.

“I already told you about her disease, Jiseung! I’m sorry, HyeMi.” Doctor Yoon said.

HyeMi just bowed towards Jiseung without saying anything. Jiseung smiled charmingly towards her while scanning how pretty his mother’s patient would be.

“So now, let’s go to your meeting room!” Doctor Yoon pulled Jiseung and HyeMi out from her office.

They were walking towards a room that was made only for HyeMi’s rehabilitation. It was a small room that was built as the same as HyeMi’s past bedroom, where she was almost being .

Doctor Yoon had asked HyeMi to recall and sketch back all the details of her room and HyeMi did remember it accurately. The place of the bed, the study table, colors of her blanket, the walls, everything in her room was duplicated into the small room. Only the styles of the furniture was different.

HyeMi was shocked to see the bedroom as her mind replayed the moments when she was a kid.

“This is your meeting room. HyeMi, Jiseung, every time you were here, come to this room. I will not be here but I’ll be watching at you guys, okay?”

“Okay. Whoa, this place is awesome. Isn’t it, HyeMi?” Jiseung looked at her.

HyeMi nodded with a scared expression plastered on her face. Doctor Yoon her hair while looking at her eyes, transmitting message that everything would be all right.

“Okay guys, I’ll be watching you guys from afar, okay? Jiseung, have fun with your new friend! Bye!” Doctor Yoon went out from the room.

HyeMi’s heart started to accelerate as she was inside the room with only one guy. She didn’t knew him, and he was not Zico, her oppa. She was scared with him so much.

“HyeMi! Let’s sit first, okay. You need to calm down.” Jisung take a step towards the chair but she flinched.

Jiseung was shocked with her reaction. She was already breathing heavily and Jiseung went closer to her.

“Hey, it’s okay... I want to know you and I just want to play with you.” Jiseung said that left HyeMi in shock as she gasped.

 

“…I just want to play with you…”

“…play with you…”

 

HyeMi trembled hardly before lethargically fall on her knees. She cupped her ears and closed her eyes tightly.

“HyeMi!! What’s wrong?! Hey!” Jiseung went towards her and held her arms.

“NO!!!!” HyeMi screamed loudly and pushed his hand.

Suddenly, Doctor Yoon entered the room in a rush and went towards HyeMi.

“HyeMi- Darling… it’s me… No one can hurt you now.” Doctor Yoon got a hold of her but she flinched and tried to push her.

HyeMi was crying bitterly as Doctor Yoon hugged her while her back.

“I-I’m sorry, ma. I-I don’t know-“ Jiseung stuttered.

“It’s okay. She’s not used to any touches yet. You’re doing a great job but I think you should approach her more lightly.” Doctor Yoon said and smiled at Jiseung while HyeMi’s back.

 

 

Jiseung worriedly waited for HyeMi inside the room after the incident. The room was as the same as where her past tragedy happened that made her flashbacks more easily to remember.

 

<*DOOR  OPENS*>

 

“Jiseung.” Doctor Yoon called for him.

“How’s her? I’m so sorry.” Jiseung flustered.

He saw HyeMi was rushing towards the main door without seeing him back. He saw she was wiping her tears away while she was walking.

“W-Where she’s going?” Jiseung pointed towards the blue-eyed girl.

“She’s done for today. I took care of her. I’m sorry for that situation, dear. Heavens knows that I was worried much about her…” Doctor Yoon touched her son’s cheek.

“She’s crying…” Jiseung did not take off his gaze from the girl.

“I know… Maybe I need to make up for another plan for her… Jiseung-ah, I can see that you’re developing some love for her, am I right?” Doctor Yoon son.

“It’s hard to have a mom that is a psychologist… You read my mind again.” Jiseung sighed.

“She’s a beauty inside and outside… Maybe your brother knew about her.”

 

 

HyeMi was sitting alone in her condo after back from her dance practice. Somehow she felt scared to sleep alone, engulfing herself into the silence of the condo. She remembered how the room was exactly like her childhood’s room, where the tragedy begins.

She rushed towards the landline phone and called Hana.

 

<*BEEP**BEEP*>

 

“Yoboseyo?” A voice was heard from the phone.

“U-Unnie... I-I’m scared… P-Please come…” HyeMi stuttered as her breath became heavy.

 “HYEMI! Oh God, what’s going on?” Hana exclaimed.

“I-I’m scared… He’s going to get me a-again... Please... help me…” Her vision was starting to be blurred by her childhood’s hallucination.

HyeMi ungrasp the telephone as she cupped her ears and closed her eyes tightly. The vision of her being by the man was getting clearer in her mind.

HyeMi was crying alone as she was waiting for her unnie. It pains her so much to remember.

“M-Mom… I’m scared…”

 

 

<*DOORBELL  RANG*>

 

“HYEMI! OPEN THE DOOR! IT’S ME! HANA!” A slight voice could be heard by HyeMi as she was crying.

“U-Unnie!” HyeMi rushed towards the door and opened it.

Without delaying any second, she hugged Hana while crying bitterly. D.O was standing behind was shocked to see her.

“Shh… It’s okay… You have me now…” Hana comforted the blue-eyed girl.

“H-He t-touched me…” HyeMi sobbed while her body trembled.

“No. It’s only your imagination… I’ll always be with you. Your appa too. We promise.” Hana whispered to her ears.

 

 

HyeMi was comfortably sleeping on Hana’s thigh after some time Hana comforted her.

“I’ve phoned Min Jung. She’s on the way here. As you said, she was freaking out.” D.O said as she sat at the edge of the bed as Hana continued HyeMi’s soft brown hair.

“See, I told you. Hmm… She’s already fast sleeping. Maybe she was tired. I admit. I love her so much.” Hana smiled to the sleeping angel.

“I can see from your expression babe. She’s precious, right? She’s my daughter after all.” D.O lightly kissed Hana’s forehead.

“Yeah. She’s our daughter.” Hana gave a quick peck to D.O.

“Do you want a cup of tea?” D.O asked in a low tune as he didn’t want to wake HyeMi up.

“Make it coffee. Thanks babe.”

As D.O got up from the bed, HyeMi mumbled something that made him smiled.

“D.O appa, Hana unnie… K-Kamsahamnida...”

“You’re welcome.” D.O HyeMi’s hair together with Hana before walking out from the room.

 

The doorbell rang again and D.O went to open it.

“D.O! Where’s HyeMi?! God, Please save her!” Min Jung held D.O shoulders.

“Calm down. Your voice is going to wake her up. You’re here too, Suho? Come in. She’s sleeping.” D.O invited the couple to enter the condo.

Min Jung quickly rushed towards HyeMi’s room.

“How’s her?” Suho asked as he followed D.O towards the kitchen.

“She’s getting her scary flashback again. It seemed that her hallucinations about it worsen after the second-almost- incident. She can’t talk to us again. Now she was sleeping… Maybe it’s because of the sudden pressure of her mind that made her tired.” D.O explained while sipping the cup of tea together with Suho at the kitchen bar.

“She’s in pain. Hey, do you know about her being so close with Zico? I didn’t care about that guy but SHE was being close with that guy, I really care. He might do anything bad to her.” Suho voiced with care.

“Yeah. I know. That’s what I’m worried about. She’s innocent.” D.O said.

The silence engulfed the two of the guys after a talk about Zico. They were worried about her, which made them in a loss of words.

“You should take a look at her. Bring this coffee along to Hana and Min Jung. I want to rest here for a while.” D.O gave Suho two mugs of hot coffee.

Suho opened the door of the bedroom just to see Min Jung was lying beside HyeMi, facing her as Hana was resting her back at the headboard while talking to Min Jung.

“Girls, have a drink first.” Suho said in a low tune.

“Hi, babe. She’s too cute when sleeping! I want to eat her up!” Min Jung exclaimed in a whispering tone.

Suho chuckled a bit and handed the coffee to Hana and Min Jung. As Hana sipped some of it, she put it at the nightstand before taking the photo frame of a beautiful woman.

“Take a look at this. This is her mom. She’s beautiful, right?” Hana handed it out to the couple.

“Oh my god… She’s so beautiful! Look! She had the same eyes as HyeMi! No wonder she was so beautiful!” Min Jung showed it to Suho.

“She took a lot from her mother. Hmm… Is this her father?” Suho asked as he took another picture frame on the nightstand beside him.

“Yeah. Quite charming, right? She was so happy when she talks about them as if they were beside her. I wonder why that they left her…” Hana sighed as she HyeMi’s cheeks.

The room fell in silence after Hana statement. They looked into each other’s eyes and exchange smiles but no one started the conversation first.

 

<*DOOR  OPENS*>

 

D.O entered the room and joined the silence. He was comfortably sitting by the edge of the bed, beside Hana while patting HyeMi’s arms softly.

“I got a call from Doctor Yoon just now.” D.O broke the silence.

“What did she says?” Min Jung asked.

“She says that she took depressant medication just now so she would be sleepy. Doctor Yoon says that she currently undergoes her treatment for her childhood phobia and in this phase, she should be getting more of her scary flashback. She wanted us to always be with her because she might do something unnecessary such as suicide-“

“WHAT?!” Min Jung shouted and Suho quickly cover .

“Shh! She’s sleeping!” Hana whispered while changing glare with Min Jung.

“It’s just a maybe… We didn’t know how her feeling was to be left by her parents and almost being . I admit that she might choose to kill herself. It’s too painful bear it all alone.” D.O implied that made all eyes were on the sleeping angel.

“Let’s sleep with her today. I’m afraid that she might got nightmares again. Please, babe?” Hana held D.O’s arm, while making a hopeful expression.

“Yeah, sure. Suho and I will sleep outside.” D.O lightly kissed Hana’s forehead before her hair.

“We’re a family, right? Thanks, girls for finding her. She made us happy although she’s in this state. I can feel the beauty of a family with the existence of her in our life.” Suho hugged Min Jung warmly.

“Yeah. She’s the happiness of us.” Hana reassured before the guys walked outside the room.

 

 

Zico and the Block B members were walking towards the warehouse where he was supposed to meet his uncle, the Black Dragon head.

His uncle was not someone to play with.

As the Block B members reached at the warehouse, suddenly, the Dragon Head walked to them with his bodyguards beside him.

All the Block B members automatically bowed to him except Zico.

“Why do you want to see me here?” Zico asked.

“Enough already. I just wanted to see the best Triad group… and also my nephew.” The Black Dragon Head said while smiling.

As the Block B members raised their heads, they saw a line of people that was completely beaten up and their hands were tied behind as the Dragon Head bodyguards were lining up the total of 11 person.

“What’s this about?” Zico looked at them in shock.

“This is the 49ers**. They caused a stir at our territory… while you’re busy with the Golden Project.” His uncle’s face changed drastically.

All the Block B members were in silence because they had made a mistake although their Golden Project was a huge success.

“Zico. I warned you. I don’t want to deal with this kind of bull. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” His uncle exploded and gave him a punch straight on his face making Zico fell down to the floor.

All the Block B member could only watch Zico coughed as blood started to spurt from his lips. They couldn’t help him because of the Dragon Head.

Zico gave his uncle a glare before getting up again and wiped out the blood from his lips.

“Finish them in front of my eyes, now.” His uncle said before one of his bodyguards gave him a gun.

Zico took the gun and aimed towards the first guy that was begging for mercy as Zico pointed the gun towards him.

“I want two shots. Forehead and chest. Accurate or you will be receiving another thing that you would never think about.”

Zico straightly aimed at the first guy as the Block B members watched him, cannot say anything with the cruelness of the Dragon Head.

 

<*BANG**BANG*>

 

The first guy was instantly died in front of his eyes and Zico’s shot was accurately hit the forehead and the chest. The blood was spurting out from the first guy that he killed as he stopped for a while.

“Continue.” The Dragon Head voiced.

Zico mercilessly continued to shoot the White Fans with two shots per person. The sounds of shots and the screaming were audible throughout the room.

However, the last guy, his shot didn’t accurately hit his chest.

The Dragon Head, in a swift motion gave Zico another punch on his cheek making Zico fell onto the floor again. Before Zico could get up and lose his control, the Block B members quickly restricted him by holding him tightly.

“What you’ve done in your work is exactly like this. You couldn’t concentrate properly in your job. Remember that you were born to get this throne. Don’t forget who you are and what you will be next.” The Dragon Head warned him.

Zico glared at his uncle while trying to get out from the tight grasp of the Block B members.

“Release him.” The Dragon Head voiced out.

Zico got up from his knees and faced directly to his uncle with a little of blood at the corner of his mouth. His uncle smiled at him before patting his shoulders.

“Decipher this code before the end of spring.”

 

“I must erase your halo... reverse it and you will know…”

 

In English, The Dragon Head said in a sing-song tone and commanded his bodyguards to dispose the dead body.

Jaehyo saw that Zico clenched his fist, trying to calm down his anger.

“Think about what I said just now. Remember that you are the next Dragon Head.”

Zico watched his uncle walked away from him as his limousine was already waiting outside of the warehouse. He wiped the stain of blood on at the corner of his mouth.

Zico turned back just to see the Block B member was looking at him worriedly.

“I’ll be at home.” Zico implied before walking away from the place.

“He was stressed out. We should give him some space for tonight.” Kyung said as his eyes fixed at Zico’s movements.

 

-----------MIN  JUNG ' S  POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HyeMi was constantly bowed to us because of yesterday’s incident. She regretted of what had happened although we already said that it’s okay.

We are in front of the Main Building of Kiria High to send HyeMi to her class but she couldn’t help to feel sorry for troubling us and made her in silence.

“Look, we took care of you yesterday is not a trouble. I volunteered to go to your house to accompany you. HyeMi-ah, you’re not a trouble… You are our family.” Hana voiced to her.

“Yeah. She’s true. Unnie help you because unnie wants it. If you didn’t call Hana unnie that night, anything could happen to you.” I implied to her as we were inside the black van.

“Here, consider it as a sleepover party. We all go to your house and sleep together, D.O appa cooks breakfast for you and we eat together. Okay? Don’t worry about it. We all love you so much.” Suho said and smiled.

“B-But…” Her voice is almost a whisper but I managed to catch what she says.

“No more buts! We all love you and you have to accept all the things we did to you! Now, go! You’ll be late for your class!” I hugged her.

We all saw her walking into the building before speeding off towards the Administration building to meet Miss Jessica.

 

<*FLASHBACK*>

 

<*SHINEE  REPLAY  PLAYS*>

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered the phone. Who is calling me late at night?!

“This is Miss Jessica. Are you with Lee HyeMi right now?” The stern but soft voice was heard from the phone.

“O-Oh! Miss Jessica! Yeah. W-Why? Is there anything I can help you?” I abruptly got up from my sleep and walked outside the room.

“I heard that you had made an appointment for her about the psychological doctor named Doctor Lee Yoon Hae, right?” She voiced again. This call surely freaks me out. Why did she speak so serious?

I saw that Suho was getting up from his sleep to and saw me talking at the phone. He then walked near me while crossing his arms at his chest.

“I will personally fund every treatment she had after this. Anyway, thanks for taking care of her. I need you guys to constantly be with her. I already speak with Doctor Yoon just now. I don’t want her to do anything reckless. Can you do that for me and for her?” Miss Jessica implied and I can heard that she sighed. Ah! About the treatment…

“I will. She will be okay with us. I need to talk to you about her. It seems like her disease is getting worse. Can I see you tomorrow?” I asked her that left Suho in a questioned expression as he was looking at me.

“I’ll be back from US to Korea today so tomorrow just wait for me at my office. I need to see you guys too.” She said.

“There’s too much that I want to tell you about her. Especially about her and Zico. We are quite worried about that.” I spoke again and I knew that Miss Jessica also was in shock.

“It’s okay. From now on, just observe her if you can. I will talk to Zico. Sorry for disturbing you. Go to sleep now, okay?” She said with care.

“Okay. Annyeong, Miss Jessica.”

 

<*BEEP*>

 

“Who’s that?” Suho asked.

“Miss Jessica... Babe, I seriously worried about her conditions. Her disease seemed to become worse than before…” My tears suddenly started to build up in front of Suho. I don’t know… I cannot emphasize how much I wanted to see her being normal again.

“Look, we’ll going to work this out. She’s already broken inside and I need you to be strong for her. If she saw your tears and she knew that the tears are meant for her, she would be more hurt.” Suho wiped my tears away before embracing me.

“It will take time but we need to be patient. Her tragedy was very painful. Babe… Let’s sleep for now, okay?” My man looked at me.

Suho showered my face with kisses to stop my tears while we embracing together in the late night.

 

<*FLASHBACK   ENDS*>

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blue-eyed girl was practicing alone inside the Dance Studio 8, which was her personal practice room. She was wearing her ballet cotton dance suit that shows her bodyline perfectly. She was doing splits for warm-up, however her mind diverted to her meeting with Jiseung.

“I need to apologize to him…” HyeMi sighed.

She brought her face to touch the dance floor while she was doing splits and exhaled deeply.

She couldn’t help herself to feel guilty about it.

“I don’t even have enough money to buy a new phone… MinRii-ah… I miss my old life back.” HyeMi mumbled as she was staring at the blank white wall without even moving from her split position.

“Oh my God, HyeMi-ah! Are you okay?!” A sudden voice from her back startled her.

She abruptly got up from her ‘unmannered’ style of laying down and saw her Hyoyeon rushed towards her.

“A-Annyeong haseyo, Miss Hyoyeon.” HyeMi bowed towards her beautiful teacher with long blonde hair.

“Hello! I’m here to teach you ballet today! Miss Jessica said that you have to master some steps. Thank goodness that you are already in your pointe shoes! Come, let’s wear the proper tutu dress and tied your hair to a bun.” Hyoyeon energetically said while pulling HyeMi towards the dressing room to change her attire.

 

 

“OMO!! You’re so beautiful!! Let’s go now! We didn’t have much time.” Hyoyeon pulled the awkward HyeMi towards the dance floor.

“M-Miss Hyoyeon, d-don’t you think t-this is w-weird?” HyeMi kept adjusting her dress to try to cover up her bare shoulders.

“What? Ah! I forgot put some make-up for you! Come! I’ll put some!” HyeMi was being dragged by Hyoyeon again to the dressing room.

“I-I don’t r-really w-wear make-up, Miss Hyoyeon!” HyeMi stuttered as Hyoyeon rummaged some other things inside her bag and lined up a numerous type of luxury branded cosmetics on the vanity.

“Just relax. You are already beautiful. I just wanted to put some makeup to enhance your beauty on stage. You know, I learn to put all these things because I’m a ballerina. It is crucial for us to wear make-up before getting on the dance floor.”  Hyoyean started to apply some CC cream all over HyeMi’s flawless face.

“R-Really? Miss Hyoyeon must be s-so beautiful on stage!” HyeMi smiled beautifully to her.

“Omo… Your smile… I rarely see you smile. I think your smile is your treasure! You don’t really show it to others and when you show it, it became something that everyone mesmerized for.”

HyeMi watched Hyoyeon was putting some golden-colored eye shadow on her eye inside the mirror after her teacher’s last statement made her in a loss of word.

“I’m going to make your make-up bold a bit because the audiences can’t see it. We need to set your make-up style and I can send it to your principle for review.” Hyoyeon said while concentrating to makeover her.

“M-Miss Hyoyeon, is t-this for my monthly d-dance evaluation?” HyeMi looked at Hyoyeon’s reflection inside the mirror.

“It’s for the Annual Board of Directors Meeting and World Press Conference. It’s a one-day program for all Board of Directors from selected school around the world to have a meeting. This is the second time that it is held at our school. There would also be a press conference. The teachers here need to arrange a massive party to welcome them. You’ve been chosen in the performance list.”

“W-WHAT?!” HyeMi suddenly shouted.

“Whoa… Relax, beautiful girl. We’ll talk about this again with your Miss President. Now, we need to practice. You look like a goddess!” Hyoyeon exclaimed before taking a picture of HyeMi.

“Say kimchi!”

HyeMi sighed before smiled towards the camera.

“Perfect! Now, let’s hit the dance floor!”

 

 

HyeMi was concentrating on Hyoyeon’s direction on her choreography. Her face had shown her fondness in dancing as she was still catching her breath, little tired from her movement in the pointe shoes.

“Pirouette. Again. I need to count your turns and match with the beats. Let’s start.” Hyoyeon said and the passionate dancer nodded.

“HyeMi… Remember, show your treasure.” Hyoyeon smiled and walked towards the audio system.

HyeMi took a deep breath before she gracefully moved into her position in the pointe shoes. As the music started, she let out a smile and created magic inside the pointe shoes. She was happy to dance and it was affecting her choreography.

At the moment that she needs to do the pirouette, a group entered the dancing studio and Hyoyeon rushed to them.

“Wait here for a while. I need to finish this first. Don’t make any noises!” Hyoyeon whispered to them, as HyeMi was concentrated in her dance.

It was Teen Top.

Changjo and Ricky were mesmerized by the beauty that lay on their eyes. She was beautiful, a true beauty that was creating harmonics with the classical beats of the song and her graceful movements.

All the members of Teen Top were inside her hypnosis, especially her treasure that was her smile.

Same goes with the rest of the group member. L.Joe, C.A.P and Chunji didn’t even blink seeing the beautiful girl doing pirouette happily.

However, at the 16th turn, she lost her balance and fell down to the floor.

“HYEMI!” Hyoyeon shouted while rushed towards her.

“I-I’m okay!” HyeMi managed to say to her worried teacher.

The Teen Top group rushed towards and surrounded her. Her eyes widened to the presence of the guys and also Changjo and Ricky.

“Are you okay, HyeMi?!” Ricky rushed beside her but Hyoyeon restricted him from doing so.

“Give her some space. Don’t get near of her.” Hyoyeon sternly said, as she knew about HyeMi’s disease.

HyeMi held her feet as her face changed as it was in pain. She quickly undid her right pointe shoes.

“L.Joe, take the first aid kit inside the dressing room. Quick!” Hyoyeon rushed to slide down her stocking.

Her tiny little toes had getting blisters because she forgot to tape it first. HyeMi fanned her toe to shoo away the pain.

“Don’t you tape your toes? Oh my god, HyeMi! It looks serious!” Hyoyeon held her toes.

The guys were mesmerized by her pale-white and smooth thigh as she Hyoyeon slid down her stockings. It aroused them to think more than they see.

She is y.

“Miss Hyoyeon! Here it is!” L.Joe rushed towards the girl.

Hyoyeon quickly treated the blisters as HyeMi looked at her injured toes. She was scared to look upwards, where the guys were looking at her. She didn’t know that they didn’t look at her because of her injury, but because of her iness.

“Are you sure that you are okay? I’m sorry for pushing you to dance. We should stop now. You need to rest your feet.” Hyoyeon said while she bandaged the wound.

“I-It’s is common for dancers to injure when dancing. I-I want to continue.” HyeMi implied and held Hyoyeon’s hand before looking at her with full of hope.

Hyoyeon stop for a while, stunned with her word.

“No. You need to rest. I will stay here until the class ends. I will make sure that you didn’t dance.” Ricky stated firmly that shocked HyeMi.

“Yeah. You need to rest your feet. I’m L.Joe, by the way.” L.Joe smiled to her but she looked down.

“Promise us that you won’t dance until your toes will recover again, okay?” Changjo squatted beside her.

Somehow she didn’t like their words. She wants to dance but only because she fell, everybody restricting her to dance again. She already had more than one injury in her dancing – she had experienced bruises and cuts and also broken bones from other advanced dance.

However, because she only getting blisters on her toes, she was restricted to dance.

It made her unhappy.

Suddenly, HyeMi got up from her sitting position and took her ballet shoes before running away from the dance studio.

“HYEMI!!” Hyoyeon shouted but she didn’t care.

C.A.P saw that she was running away quickly rushed to catch her.

“Why did you guys say that?!” Hyoyeon erupted.

“….” The rest of the Teen Top members were in silence.

“Do you know how much she loves to dance? Do you know why she won’t stop dancing? Do you know it hurts her if you tell her NOT to dance? Don’t interfere if you don’t know!” Hyoyeon slightly release her anger towards her students.

“W-We’re sorry! We didn-“ Niel stuttered but his word has been cut off by Hyoyeon.

“Boys… You need to persuade her back. She’s sulking with you guys now. I’m sorry for just now. I should’ve stop you guys. I’m sorry. She didn’t like the way you say it, I think. You restricted her to dance, not to get a rest.” Hyoyeon sighed.

“We’re the ones that should say sorry to you…and her.” Chunji implied while waiting for C.A.P.

 

-----------HYEMI ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I WON’T STOP DANCING!! NO!

Why did they say something like that? Why? I HATE IT!

I ran with all my might although I didn’t know where I was going. I was running bare-footed – my left leg was wearing stocking but my right leg was bare. In my tutu dress, I ran across the dance studio while holding to my pointe shoes.

Huff…huff…

I stopped at an unknown place in Kiria where there was a lake in front of my eyes. It has the same view as the actual Kiria Lake from my home! It’s beautiful.

I held the fence that separating me from the lake and took a deep breath. Somehow, this relaxing feeling is melting my anger away… Maybe I was just too emotional.

I let my hair down from the tight bun to cover up my bare shoulders. The wind softly blew my hair together with my anger.

Ah! Let’s wear the pointe shoes again! Maybe it won’t hurt much now.

In a rush, I was already inside the pointe shoes. Ouch! It stings!

Bearing with all the pain that I felt, I held the fence again and stood upon the tip. I slowly ungrasp my hand from the fence and stabilize myself by putting my hands up in the air. I think that my heart crept me a smile. I felt wonderful when I can dance.

 

<*CLICK**CLICK**CLICK**CLICK**CLICK*>

 

“Huh?” I heard sounds of shutters of the camera. However, no one is around me as I turn around.

“HEY!” A sudden sound of a guy scared my heart and vanish my smile.

He was one of the guy from Ricky’s group! I’d better run away now.

“HEY!! WE’RE SORRY FOR JUST NOW!! WE DIDN’T MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS! WE JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO BE HURT!”

My steps slowed down after I heard his statement. Okay, now I think that I was just too emotional… They just care about me… Sigh… How rude of me to left Miss Hyoyeon just like that without even bowing and thanking her. If Mom was here, I’d definitely gonna get scolded and grounded for sure.

I slowly turn around to see him. He was far behind me and I didn’t have a dare to raise up my face to look at him.

“I’m C.A.P. I’m the leader of the group. I’m sorry for their words just now. Can you forgive us?”

C.A.P sunbaenim… Look at him and say yes, HyeMi-ah!

I raised my gaze towards him and nodded. Open your mouth and say sorry too, HyeMi-ah…

“W-What’s your name?” Oh.My.God. How can I answer?

The wind suddenly blows that made me shiver a bit. Ugh… I’m freezing! This tutu dress really giving the wind the way towards my spine! I’m cold!

“Take my jacket. You’re freezing!” He said to me. He’s coming! HyeMi! Run!

“I’M SORRY!” I bowed 90 degrees to him before dashing away. Wait. I can speak! I spoke to him just now! Unbelievable!

A smile crept on my lips as I ran towards another place and left him. I can speak that loud! I can speak to a guy other than Zico oppa! I’d better tell mom about this!

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m lost again… How can a school be so huge?” HyeMi said to herself as she looked around herself.

She went towards another building that was beside her. The building was in silence as all of the students had gone home.

“This seems to be another classroom building. Ugh… I’m cold!” HyeMi thought while running towards the building.

She entered the building and walked towards the corridor of the class. The building was slightly different from the building where her class was. The corridor walls were decorated with pictures of various kind of dancing photography and it mesmerized HyeMi.

HyeMi stopped at the notice board just to find something to read.

“This building had the heater on so… I think I’m going to stay here for a little while.” HyeMi rubbed her bare arms that were turning paler because of the coldness she felt.

As she resumed walking, she saw one of the classroom doors open. Slight soft ballad music was coming out from the class that made HyeMi brave enough to approach the class.

“It’s an English song… I wonder who’s listening to it…” HyeMi mumbled to herself.

HyeMi took a step inside the class just to see a guy with white singlet was sleeping peacefully inside the room with his head on the table while his arms crossed and blocked half of his face.

She approached the guy slowly just to see who was it.

“I think I have seen him somewhere. But where? Hmm… He had a very muscular figure.” HyeMi thought.

Without noticing, she was already close enough to the sleeping guy. Her face was an inches away from the guy, as she wanted to see him clearly.

“He had blonde hair…*giggle* Just like Zico oppa!” She crept a smile as she was examining the sleeping guy.

She forgot all of the boundary she had with guys. She was excited to see a sleeping person in front of her and he was making a really peaceful expression while sleeping.

Suddenly, she diverted her eyes towards her shoulders. There was a tattoo at the back of his shoulders and it called HyeMi to look at it. Somehow, person with tattoo mesmerized her a lot because she never seen the real one – the first person he saw the tattoo was Zico.

Suddenly, her finger slowly went towards the tattoo, wanted to trace the outline of the writing.

She softly put her index finger onto the body of an unknown guy, while her face was close enough to the shoulder.

“Whoa…” HyeMi gasped.

Unluckily, the unknown guy flinched to feel her cold finger on his shoulder that made him wake up. He mumbled with his eyes closed and HyeMi could hear his deep voice.

She was terrified and quickly left the class. However, the guy managed to see her in the tutu dress but not her face.

“HEY!” He shouted.

“STOP!” He quickly chased HyeMi.

As he walked out from the class, he saw HyeMi was running towards the main door of the building. He stopped chasing as his eyes widened to see her face completely.

“L-Lee HyeMi?!” He gasped.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 20

**49ers - regular members who do foot work and carry out the crimes in Triad.

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Also for my subscribers below! Thank you sooo much and hope you guys will be blessed always!

  • salmastyles
  • minhye253
  • Minmint1112
  • tlx2002
  • CSkies
  • japankoreachina
  • Sooyoung2863
  • chenxoxo
  • nanahyuniee
  • bkhynkzz
  • EnigmaSbe
  • Cupcake_Love
  • RingMaBell
  • MissuHiruko
  • sushi_sykes
  • Huiyoung2824
  • yongjanice
  • music4ever-_-kun
  • arenith
  • Mellyp
  • JenniferHyun
  • wputriw
  • mjxxna
  • wonton124
  • suhorrible_
  • sweetpau15
  • jujuwe
  • RedLux9
  • Lenkaa
  • Soul56
  • kheart43
  • LilRosiie
  • Maddynevergivesup
  • acsxangie
  • kwluhan
  • chanyoghurt
  • vicerynn
  • Mimi_tea
  • bean320
  • aphrodite123
  • PikaSjOwls
  • Maiyuzi
  • Sena13
  • anstella
  • poohpooh2001
  • caviar
  • TIFFANY28
  • taemanthestripper
  • kaiwenlovechanyeol
  • inspirit4ever
  • samsamphorn
  • Skydifferent
  • sehundianne
  • hunndeer140
  • Flower4
  • Sky_Stars
  • surfergirl101
  • lia172
  • Rin-Ji
  • HidayahXiumin
  • Starlight1502
  • Lingvx
  • tinado58
  • cat1989
  • Mywaitinglistofstory
  • katelynking2000
  • MissKpop1018
  • annabelleshlee
  • 33MissUnderground33
  • DREEEE
  • yongsun1235
  • Byul96
  • Exoticz3unnY
  • Youaremyboi
  • roxxanne
  • Sebbieshadow
  • HyoaHan
  • SungGyuWifes
  • schaeyeong
  • xoxola
  • BuingBaby
  • PinkSoshifiedMe
  • knuffelmuff
  • Cutegigi
  • christalla431
  • kayepop
  • vicky1999
  • Angie143
  • Sparta12
  • kaiilynvuu
  • LoVeShAwOl23
  • Skulls
  • alijae555
  • bigbangxnuest
  • kpoplover146
  • tamakikaname
  • imdumb
  • Rexychia
  • wardarabi
  • Perfect_Sherry
  • Carlise
  • JeonHyejeong
  • stessy_your_bestie
  • Wolfie-Rue
  • KissMeImnida
  • kpopluver3
  • Himchansylvania
  • tafa_marie
  • ailisu
  • 365Exotic365
  • AlwaysAnElf
  • Kpopmylife101
  • NuEstJjang

Annyeong! At last... I was be able to update it. I've finished my college and now I'm off to university. Really happy to start writing again and maybe I can update faster now! Can't wait for the second chapter of this story, Book 2: Summer!

I'm really sorry for not updating this for quite a long time and I hope you guys won't get mad at me... I wanted to say thank you for all your support and all of the comments! Really, you guys are AWEEESSSOMMEEE!!!!

So, about this chapter, how was it? Really, this story will be long~~ I hope I have enough motivation to write more and more!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,