❧ ℭhapter 14 ➥ Passionate Dancer

Dance to Love

 

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why can’t I talk properly? Why can’t I say thanks? Why am I silent? Why am I only talking with my dance?” HyeMi kept asking herself while she was sitting beside the glass wall looking at the scenery of the Kiria Lake.

“I supposed to say thanks to Zico oppa, but why my mind didn’t want to do what I want to do?” HyeMi asked herself again.

HyeMi was diagnosed with the psychological disorder that was known as Selective Mutism, which a person who is normally capable of speech is unable or unwilling to speak in given situations or to specific people.

It started when her parents left her alone at the hospital. She was going through an unbearable sadness and she thought that her mother left her because of her fault of being . Before she was discharged, she only talks with Doctor Yoon, her personal doctor when they were only two of them.

However, her disease strikes again because of the incident last night. She could not talk properly with girls, and became mute when she was with guys.

<<* HYUNA  BUBBLE  POP PLAYS*>>

“Y-Yoboseyo?” HyeMi said as she answered her cellphone.

“Is this HyeMi? I’m your teacher, Miss Hyoyeon!” Hyoyeon asked in a cheerful tone making HyeMi startled.

“D-De… T-This is HyeMi…A-Annyeong haseyo, Miss Hyoyeon…” HyeMi uttered.

“Good! I’ve got your number from your homeroom teacher. Actually I want you to do something!” Hyoyeon implied.

“W-What it is, Miss Hyoyeon?” HyeMi questioned.

“I want you to bring your dancing shoes tomorrow of three different dance that you wanted to perform. Ah! Also the clothes! I’ve got to submit some reports to the Board of Directors! This is not your monthly evaluation but your homework!” Hyoyeon explained to HyeMi.

“D-De! I-I’ll bring it!” HyeMi answered back.

“Okay then. Go sleep now! You can’t sleep late! Bye!” Hyoyeon affirmed before turned off the call.

HyeMi lay on the floor, still watching the movements of the water in the lake. She don’t know why, but her tears suddenly came out, drop by drop. Her heart was beating with pain. She looked at the shimmery reflection of her on the glass wall.

“Ahh…Ahh….Aahh…” She spoke to her reflection, trying to figure out why she could not speak properly.

She visualized Zico was in front of her-with his blonde hair, his small eyes. HyeMi tried to recapture the feelings when she was with him and tried to speak as he was in front of her.

However, nothing came out. It was so hard on HyeMi that made her tears came down faster. She stood up and rushed to the big mirror inside her room. She then wiped her tears.

“Annyeong! My name is HyeMi!” She said to her reflection while forcing her to smile with the tears constantly running down.

She tried to visualize Zico again and looked into her reflection.

“Oppa! Oppa! Thank you for today!” She said only inside her heart.

Her voice did not seem to come out. Her breathless whispers were coming out, but not her voice when she was in front of guys or visualizing a guy was with her.

She thought that if she could not talk, she would lose her new friends, Chanyeol, Zico and also her unnies. It made her frustrated much more. She then slapped her reflection on the mirror as she covered trying to mute her sobbing sound.

“WHY CAN’T YOU SPEAK?! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE ALONE AGAIN?!” HyeMi shouted to her reflection while crying bitterly.

She fell on her knees and cried again. She did not want to lose all of her friend that she got now only because she could not talk properly. Living alone for the past years was very hard and now she got herself in a situation with many friends, she would not want to let it go.

“Can’t I become a little bit selfish? I just wanted them not to leave me.” HyeMi prayed in her heart, trying to find an answer.

She curled herself in front of the big mirror and continued to cry. She wanted to be normal again and not living in the past tragedy that kept haunting her, but her mind did not follow her wishes. She kept thinking past thoughts that can make her terrified more.

Now, she had experienced another incident that open up again the past tragedy that she was trying hard to throw it away.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!! GO AWAY!!” She screamed alone and cupped her ears as the thoughts of being came back, flowing into her mind.

 

 

She woke up at 5.00 a.m. after fell asleep on the floor because of her trauma. She rubbed her swollen eyes and went towards her kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

“Today is school days… I need to pack my clothes for dancing today and submit my English essay to Miss Tiffany.” She said to herself while cutting the vegetables to make porridge.

She remembered that last night she cried so much. It really hit her hard last night.

“I need to say thanks to Zico oppa no matter what… He saved me….” HyeMi mumbled as she put all the ingredients inside pot.

After finished cooking, she rushed towards the bathroom to take a bath and prepare for school. She then wore a very cute plaid skirt with knitted shirt and knee length boots. She also took a white scarf that she could wrap around her neck.

While revising the History book, she ate the porridge. After packing some of them to Gin, she hurried to her room to see her parents’ picture.

“Appa… Umma… I’m going to school now! One day we’ll meet again, face to face, okay? Don’t worry about me, there’s someone just like you, umma! But he’s a guy! His name is Zico oppa! I don’t know what his full name was but he had the warm feelings that you used to have! I’ve got to go now! Bye!” HyeMi kissed her parents picture before going to school.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

As HyeMi entered the class, there were several other pupils that already in the class. Her cute clothing really took attention. Ricky and Changjo that was busy talking with other classmates stopped talking as they saw HyeMi entered the class while her face facing down. Jong Up mouth was slightly agape as she saw HyeMi.

“WHOA! CUTE!!!” Gin screamed to HyeMi as she put her feet down from her desk and walked towards HyeMi.

“Yah! Why did you wear such a cute clothes today? See, everyone was looking at you!” Gin talked loudly that made every eye was on them.

HyeMi face became red instantly as she sat at her place. She then fixed her hair to cover her reddened cheeks.

“You look good today… HyeMi-ah…” Changjo uttered while making a thumbs up and smiled to her.

HyeMi slightly bowed without looking at him. She then took out Gin’s lunchbox and put it on her table. Gin that was constantly looking at her while smiling because of her beauty quickly diverted her eyes to the lunchbox.

“WHOA!! PORRIDGE!! How did you read my mind? I want to eat this for a long time!” Gin spoke in a loud voice making the attention was on them again.

“Did you made it yourself, HyeMi-ah?” Jong Up asked.

Actually, Jong Up just wanted to intimidate Ricky and Changjo. He didn’t want to lose to them to be one of HyeMi’s friend.

HyeMi nodded without saying anything. As the time before the class started was quite long, HyeMi opened her History book and started reading.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“Gin-ah, I need your help…” HyeMi asked Gin while putting her clothes in the locker.

“What is it, princess? I will be honor to serve you.” Gin playfully said while sat with one knee and extended her right hand.

“Get up, Gin-ah! I need to submit my assignment to Miss Tiffany now… Can you accompany me? Let’s eat first!” HyeMi pulled Gin’s hands, helping her to stand up.

As they were closing their locker, two girls were whispering to each other and HyeMi heard them.

“Hey, that’s the new girl! She became friend with Gin! How scary!”

“If I was the new girl, I wouldn’t become friend with Gin. I bet someday she will regret being friends with her!”

“Yeah, let’s go somewhere else before we get in trouble!”

Gin’s smile faded as she froze in front of her locker. HyeMi stared at the two girls, fuming in anger. She then looked at her tomboy friend.

“Gin-ah? G-Gwenchana?” HyeMi asked, afraid that she heard it too.

Gin heard it clearly. She had kept a big secret from HyeMi that innocently became friends with her. She always alone before HyeMi entered the school. Even Eun Ri, HyeMi’s classmates that was sitting in front of her did not want to be friend with Gin.

And now she felt guilty being friends with HyeMi.

“H-Huh? W-What are you talking a-about? Let’s go now!” Gin let out a fake nervous laugh to HyeMi before walking towards the café.

 They decided to eat at the café today instead of their place beneath the tree. Gin opened her home-cooked porridge. A waiter with a black vest, black jeans and white shirt were coming towards them.

It was a very extravagance café for a school as HyeMi sat on the comfortable red chair. It was packed with other students that were having their recess happily. She was bewildered with the students that had been served as if they were a princess. There was no queuing; no kitchen staffs that help you to scoop out the food - it was all being served in a very mannered way. The ambience was also filled with a soft piano tune that could relax people hearts and soul.

 

 

“May I take your order miss?” The male waiter politely handed out the menu.

HyeMi snapped back to reality as she took the menu and looked inside it. The menu offered a numerous temptation dishes to over-indulgence. HyeMi’s mouth was slightly agape, as she looked food’s name that she never heard of.

“Give me a cup of Earl Grey Tea. Thanks!” Gin said while handing out the menu.

HyeMi did not even know what to eat and she just pointed to a simple mixed chicken garden salad and a cup of Chinese tea.

She looked at Gin that was eating her porridge and a smile crept on her lips. Gin reminded her of MinRii that would always stain some sauce on the corner of her lips.

“WHOA!! This is-This is really great! God! It’s really delicious! You should be a chef!” Gin implied as she hungrily eat the food.

“Thanks… It is made of love. If you love in everything you do, the results will be great. I’ve sprinkled some love on the porridge.” HyeMi spoke softly while leaning over to Gin and wiped the stain on her lips.

“Whoa… Are you an angel? Where are your wings? Did just fly off from heaven?” Gin asked in a serious tone that made her chuckle.

“Here is your meal, miss. You’re really beautiful, by the way.” The male waiter said to her and smile.

HyeMi politely bowed to him without saying anything and started eating her meal.

“I’m really glad that I’m your friend. Even the waiter likes you!” Gin assured.

 

 

As HyeMi and Gin was on the way back from the office to submit her English assignment, they saw a crowd of people at a large grassy area beside the café.

“W-What’s going on there?” HyeMi asked while pointing to the crowd.

“Don’t know but I’m going to find out. Let’s go!” Gin pulled here to the crowd.

HyeMi stood with the crowd together with Gin. She could not see it so clearly because of the students that were constantly coming and made a big crowd.

“Come on, you loser!” One of the guys that were becoming the center of attraction shouted.

HyeMi didn’t know who it is, but she knew several of them.

IT WAS CHANGJO, RICKY AND JONGUP.

“Looks like TeenTop and B.A.P were having a fight again.” Gin said to HyeMi.

“W-What? Fight?” HyeMi questioned confusedly.

“Yeah. They fight each other but I don’t know why. I’m amazed by them though. They had debuted and have fame all across the world but this kind of fight didn’t go to the press.” Gin shouted as the crowd become louder.

HyeMi looked at the two groups that were standing at the opposite sides of the big crowd. There was a blonde group along with Jong Up that also blonde. HyeMi looked at the other side and spotted Changjo and Ricky that were changing deadly stare with B.A.P.

“Come on Blondie!! Wae?! Do you scared of us?” One of the TeenTop group said.

Suddenly a deep voice with blonde hair ran towards the TeenTop group and punched the middle guy. The crowd getting louder as HyeMi was pushed towards the front of the crowd. The fight became big as they fought with each other.

Changjo punched JongUp hard on the sides of his face making his mouth bleed right in front of her eyes as she was in the front row. HyeMi gasped a bit as it was the first time she saw a big fight like that.

“S-Stop…”

Changjo and Jong Up immediately looked at the unknown voice with their face bruised and bleed.

It was HyeMi.

And she dropped a tear right in front of their eyes.

“HyeMi…” Changjo and Jong Up said in unison.

HyeMi immediately ran off from the crowd, leaving Gin. She ran towards a gazebo at the garden inside of the school. She did not know why she was crying, but the tears came out automatically.

“Why did they fight just for something useless? Why did they choose pain?” HyeMi looked at her bruised wrist because of the tragedy last night.

As she calmed herself, she walked towards the class.

“HyeMi-ah! Where did you go just now?” Gin asked as HyeMi walked towards her.

“W-Washroom…” HyeMi lied.

Changjo and Ricky entered the class in a rush. Changjo stopped at the entrance of the class as his eyes was fixed at HyeMi. Jong Up that was in the class also stared at HyeMi.

HyeMi quickly opened her book and started reading, as if she did not care about it.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

After the class ended, Gin excused herself because she had a class with Yonghwa, their music instrument teacher. HyeMi quickly packed her bag as the students slowly decreased in the class. Before she went out from the class, she stood in front of Jong Up, making him shocked.

“H-HyeMi…” Jong Up managed to say as Changjo also shocked to see she was in front of Jong Up, his rival.

HyeMi put a plaster on his desk. She then went to Changjo and Ricky, put the plasters before walking away without saying anything. She was indeed worried that the pain would be serious if not treated, just like her bruised hand.

“I hope that they would be okay…” HyeMi thought as she walked towards Dance Studio 8.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

As she entered the dance studio, she hurriedly changed herself into a pair of cropped sweatpants, tank tops and pleated shirt to cover her grey tank tops.

 

She then walked towards the mirror on the dance studio to fix her hair. As she held her hair up to tie it, she held her hairband with .

“HyeMi-ah!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

HyeMi turned around just to see a group of guys that was looking at her. She quickly let down her hair and held her hairband with her hand before looking down.

“Are you wearing only that when I told you to bring clothes for dancing?” Hyoyeon asked as she saw HyeMi clothes.

“D-De… I-I guess I am…” HyeMi said.

“Anyways, this is NU’EST, and they just debuted last two weeks I guess. I need to use your dance studio to see their dancing first. You can use the theatre right after the garden to warm yourself up. I’ve already asked the maids to put the portable barre if you want to do ballet or to warm yourself up. Connect your IPod to the audio system, and you set to go! I’ll meet you in a minute!” Hyoyeon helped HyeMi to tie her hair as the guys were looking at the girl.

“De…” HyeMi walked out of the studio.

 

--------- Ren's ( NU'EST) Pov-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My group have the dancing evaluation today… and we are asked by Miss Hyoyeon to wait for her at Dance Studio 8.

“Yah, Minhyun! How’s your homework? Are you done yet? We have to be at Music Bank this night!” Baekho hyung asked.

“Yeah. I’ve already done it. I know that we will don’t have much time after debuting so I did mine when you guys are sleeping.” Minhyun hyung answered while his hands inside the pockets.

“Whoa… As expected for the best student! Yah! Teach me too!” Baekho hyung pulled Minhyun hyung shirt.

“Cook me two ramen and a bottle of cola and I’ll be teaching you.” Minhyun hyung implied. He really eats a lot but you couldn’t surpass Baekho hyung eating skills!

As we reached at the dance studio, suddenly JR hyung stopped in front of the glass door.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” I asked making the others looked at him.

He was looking inside the dance studio. I followed him to see what he was looking.

What I saw is a beautiful angel that was fixing her hair.

I froze at the beautiful figure and so my hyungs.

“Who’s she?” Aron hyung asked suddenly.

“Whoa… Beautiful…” Baekho hyung said while his eyes were fixed at the figure. He’s right. This girl was really beautiful but I couldn’t see her face…

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE?! COME IN!” Miss Hyoyeon startled us as she held my and Minhyun hyung shoulders and pushed us inside.

“HyeMi-ah!” Miss Hyoyeon said. HyeMi… Her name is HyeMi...

The girl turned around. I felt like my heart stop beating. She was so beautiful that I couldn’t say anything. She let her hair loose as she saw us. I could see that my hyungs also froze in the spot.

She was so beautiful that I couldn’t hear a thing that Miss Hyoyeon said.

Miss Hyoyeon walked to her and helped her tied her long flowing brown hair. Her hair seemed soft…Wait. She had blue eyes. God…

She was beautiful… no… intoxicating…no… I don’t know what to describe her…

My heart was pumping faster and faster as she walked past me.

“HyeMi…”

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-At Teen Top side-

“Why did Miss Hyoyeon wanted us to meet here?” L.Joe asked as he settled on the audience chair at the second floor.

“Don’t know. Even the blondie B.A.P was here.” C.A.P said while touching his slightly cut cheek because of the fight earlier.

“Yah! Look! Block B is also here!” Chunji whispered to his group members.

-At B.A.P side-

“Yongguk hyung, EXO’s here!” Daehyun exclaimed as the EXO were stepping inside the theatre at the second floor.

“Why did Miss Hyoyeon asked us to be here? She even told us to be quiet when the main star entered!” Zelo said, confused with the situation while eating his sweets.

“Dunno… But I think she wanted to show us something! It’s rare for someone to perform in this theatre. We must exceed Miss Hyoyeon dancing skills first to perform in this!” Himchan added while looking at the 12 person that was entering the theatre.

-At Block B side-

“Whoa! It’s so huge! I never enter this theatre in my school days at Kiria!” U-Kwon implied happily while looking at the beautiful paintings at the ceiling.

“Zico! Are you sure that Miss Hyoyeon told you to bring us here? Even the damn Teen Top, EXO, B.A.P are here!” B-Bomb questioned while sitting at the comfortable audience chair, separating with the three other group.

“Yeah. I got a call from her after we finished our mission yesterday. I don’t know why too…” Zico said and sat between Jaehyo and B-Bomb.

-At EXO side-

“Suho, why did Miss Hyoyeon ask you to bring us here? The other group was here too!” Luhan spoke while sitting at a distance behind B.A.P’s members.

“Yah! Don’t ask me! I don’t know! She told to be quiet when enter this place! Shh!” Suho whispered.

“It’s amazing to be here…” Kai declared and looked at the beautiful crafted columns and walls of the theatre.

 

 

Hyoyeon had asked all of the top group in Kiria – B.A.P, Teen Top, NU’EST, EXO and Block B to watch HyeMi’s performance. The groups did not know that the performance that they will see was by HyeMi, the new girl.

The theater became silent as the four groups were disputing each other. They sat at the side of the second floor theatre, as what Miss Hyoyeon asked them to do. The groups also making a big gap between the other groups.

As they were waiting for the main star to come, suddenly a beautiful girl walked up the stage while listening to her music that made all the group members froze and in silence.

“HyeMi…” Zico, Chanyeol, Jong Up, Changjo and Ricky said in unison while froze in their place with their eyes widened.

HyeMi looked around her but she did not notice that there were four groups on the second level inside the theatre were looking at her because it was blocked by the big column on HyeMi’s standing position.

“Whoa…” HyeMi walked around the huge stage that made her look tiny.

HyeMi saw the audio system and went to it to connect her IPod to it. The entire theatre was filled with the RnB song by Mia Rey - Countdown ft. Yung Berg & Kid Ink that she was currently listened.

She then walked towards the portable Barre and touched it. Every movement of HyeMi was being watched by the guys on the second floor of the theatre.

“What a song that she hear… I don’t even know what the song was saying!” Xiumin said while looking at the beautiful girl.

She thought that only Hyoyeon that wanted to see her dance so she lifted her sweatpants up higher to her knees revealing her small legs of a ballerina.

Zico looked at her hands that reached the hem of her pleated collared shirt.

“Please don’t open your shirt…” Zico prayed in her heart while massaging his forehead as if he was frustrated.

He knew that her body could make everybody in a daze. Her body had a hint of magic because when he looked at her body, the strong feeling of a man came hitting him. Her bodyline was much more beautiful than the Victoria Secret Angels – seductive yet mysterious.

But Zico’s prayers didn’t being answered as she ed her shirt, left her in a grey tank tops perfect for her dance. Zico closed his eyes in frustration and he opened his eye again to look at s that was looking at her without saying anything. They were frozen to see the beautiful girl alone on the stage.

Indeed, the guys were mesmerized by her perfect bodyline.

HyeMi was immersed in her music as she held the portable ballet bar and straightened her legs on air. She then did some more warm ups for her dance.

“That looks hurt…” L.Joe whispered to Chunji.

The music stopped and changed to a more upbeat song; a hip-hop song that made her stop doing her warm up. She touched her bruised wrist.

“Please don’t make me feel pain.” She muttered and exhaled deeply.

Waiting for the perfect beat of the song, she did an awesome double backflip that ended in a split position. She then got up and tried to do a double-handed freeze hip-hop moves but she could not stand long. Her wrist felt pain as she quickly landed.

“Ouch!” She exclaimed making the guys shocked.

Zico remembered her bruised wrist that she got. He was shocked that anything might happen to her wrist.

“Is she hurt?!” Tao asked worriedly as she looked at HyeMi that was waving her bruised hand to make the pain go away.

“Don’t know… But she was awesome enough to make a move like that.” Kris answered.

HyeMi didn’t care less as she walked towards her IPod and changed the song again. She changed to Baby Bash Ft.T-pain- Cyclone and started rushed towards the middle. Zico was worried sick as he looked at HyeMi.

She started her own choreography with 4 Step Footwork in breakdance.

“Holy Shi-“ P.O  blurted out making the others looked at him.

Then she moves to 8 Step Footwork (Crumbs) and then 12 Step Footwork (Twine). The choreography was perfect and she stood up and made a house shuffle move.

“What a great performance isn’t?” Hyoyeon said as she stood with in front of all the guys’ views.

The eyes of the guys all at her. NU’EST was sitting down behind the Block B members, also keeping a distance from them.

“I want you to watch her moves, her choreography. She was a very passionate dancer that I’ve ever met. Her dance was perfect. Even I didn’t have such a passion as her. The music was following her steps, not she was following the music. I wa-“ Hyoyeon explained but her words had been cut off.

“WHOA! SHE’S MAKING A WINDMILL!!” U-Kwon shouted that made B-Bomb immediately cover his mouth so she wouldn’t hear.

Hyoyeon watched that she made a windmill breakdance step. Even she was stunned to see the flawless moves that she made. The guys were shocked for such a girl to make such a hard breakdance step.

“Hey! Listen to me first!” Hyoyeon affirmed as the eyes were on her back.

“I have to go to her now. I want you to watch her other moves. Remember! Don’t make any noises! Listen to what I will ask her to do and watch carefully.” Hyoyeon implied as the guys nodded in agreement.

Hyoyeon quickly went down to the ground floor of the theatre and walked towards her. HyeMi noticed her teacher and stopped for a while but Hyoyeon signaling to her to move on till the song ended.

She continued her dance and perfectly ended her dance with a Pike. She then stood up and quickly politely bowed to her dance teacher.

“God! You’re amazing!” Hyoyeon managed to say while walking to her.

“T-Thanks Miss Hyoyeon!” She smiled sweetly.

The guys were confused with the sudden change of attitude that she had when she was dancing and when she was talking. She was as if a two different girl in one body.

As what Hyoyeon said earlier, the guys were listening to every word that she said.

HyeMi sat on the stage floor to catch her breath and Hyoyeon followed suit. HyeMi fixed her hair after the intense dancing.

“What type of dancing you like the most?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I love Breakdance the most…” HyeMi said while bringing her knees to her chest.

“Really?! Whoa! I thought you love ballet!” Hyoyeon implied again.

“I didn’t really love doing ballet, but I don’t hate it either… However, when I was little, my mom always forced me to do it instead of breakdance…” The blue-eyed girl told her dance teacher.

“Show me a piece of your ballet moves, then. Just a short one. The one that you hate the most. I also learn ballet!” Hyoyeon said.

“Miss Hyoyeon learn ballet too? You must be amazing!” HyeMi uttered as she went towards her bag to wear her pointe shoes.

As HyeMi was tying her pointe shoes, Hyoyeon looked towards the five groups and made a thumbs up. Some of them replied her thumbs up, signaling to her that they were watching her moves.

“All done!” HyeMi spoke and stood up.

“Let me see... Do your pointe work and hold to the barre. I want to see your shoes.” Hyoyeon told her and she walked towards the portable barre and easily stood on her toes.

“Ah… Your shoes need some fixing. It’s fit with your feet but there was some extra bagging here.” Hyoyeon pointed to HyeMi’s pointe shoes.

“I don’t know that Miss Hyoyeon also knows ballet…” Kai implied as he also learn ballet.

“You don’t know? She was like the best ballerina! She was one of the Top 3 ballerinas when she was in Julliard! Not mention the best dancer too!” Suho said to Kai while the others listened.

“Here, do your ballet first and then gave me your pointe shoes. I will fix it and send it to the factory back to have it made again.” Hyoyeon affirmed to HyeMi.

HyeMi nodded and walked towards her IPod to change the tracks. It was a Franz Schubert - Ballet Music in G, from 'Rosamunde'. Hyoyeon stood aside and looked at her work.

It was the pirouette. It was one of the most difficult in ballet because it requires a concoction of balance on the one leg while turning, and this relies on the position of the hips in the ‘retire’ position (one leg is bent so the toe touches the knee, so the legs make a number ‘4’), and the position of your shoulders.

HyeMi do it perfectly, though. Hyoyeon watched her sincere smile when she was dancing as she went behind HyeMi and held her small waist to help her doing more turns. As HyeMi had the support from her, HyeMi took Hyoyeon’s index fingers and held it over her head and made more turns.

Kai looked at her and he was frozen to see her smile. She was indeed beautiful and her smile was something rare for all the guys to see. Even Zico were stunned to see her smile. It was priceless and it made her more different from the other girls.

“This dance moves is the Pirouette!” Hyoyeon shouted to make sure that the guys up there heard her. HyeMi shocked to hear her loud voice but Hyoyeon quickly changed the subject.

“Okay, Let’s do another type of dance. What is it that you want to show me?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Umm… I want to show you the Broadway Jazz dance… but I think it’s y…” HyeMi innocently said.

“Ah! Show me then! I want it to be y!” Hyoyeon implied happily while clasping her hands, waiting for her moves.

Zico that was listening to the girl’s conversation once again worried about her. Jaehyo looked at his frustrated and worried face.

“Do you know her?” Jaehyo asked suddenly.

“Yeah. I know her. Come to my house then. I want to show you something.” Zico said seriously to Jaehyo.

Zico was really close to Jaehyo and Jaehyo knew his playboy traits. He didn’t want HyeMi to fall on his hands and he will make sure of it.

HyeMi was changing her shoes again and she was wearing a red high heels. She then changed the song to Christina Aguilera – Express.

“Miss Hyoyeon, a-are you sure do you want to see it?” HyeMi asked again.

“Yes! Hurry up! The song’s started!” Hyoyeon affirmed and HyeMi rushed to take a stool behind her.

HyeMi face changed immediately as the song started. Her gaze was so sharp that made all of the guys in silence. Chanyeol was shocked to see her immediate change from an innocent girl to a y-looking vixen.

She then touched her body seductively while sitting on the stool without letting off her sharp gaze towards the audience chairs in front of her.

Even Hyoyeon was shocked to see her seductive moves – she played with her hair and trailed down to her body. Then she bit her right index finger and made a seductive touch from her feet to her hips, while moving with the flow of the music.

Not only Zico, everyone was shocked with her dance moves. It was so seductive that made every person that was watching her dance could not withstand her seductiveness in a very innocent girl.

As she stopped her left hand on her hips, she then sat on the stool and did a y body wave. Worse more for the guys that was watching her, she then circling her hips on the stool and messing her hair.

“Damn…” Zico clenched her fist while watching her.

As the song ended, Hyoyeon quickly went to her. She made a mistake to show her seductiveness to the groups that was watching her. But, HyeMi quickly back to her old self, her innocent self.

“T-That was y… God… T-That was hot!” Hyoyeon stuttered.

HyeMi bowed to her politely and Hyoyeon quickly hugged her making Hyoyeon was facing the guys at the second floor. Hyoyeon cursed herself to let HyeMi do her y dance because all of her students were totally in shock.

“God… Forgive me!” Hyoyeon prayed in her heart.

 

 

HyeMi changed her clothes to her actual clothes, with her cute side. The guys didn’t move a bit from their place and all eyes were on her.

It was as if they were looking at two different girl; one with an innocent side and one with the y side. However as all the guys looked at her, they could not resist her.

She was too perfect.

“Okay… HyeMi, your dance was amazing! Can’t wait for your actual monthly evaluation! You will be performing here!” Hyoyeon implied as HyeMi was packing back her shoes to go back home.

“K-Kamsahamnida, Miss Hyoyeon… I’ll b-be going back now…” HyeMi bowed and Hyoyeon quickly hugged her.

“You are truly an amazing dancer… I mean it a lot…” Hyoyeon sincerely said while hugging her earnestly.

HyeMi replied her hug. She loved how she felt to being loved by people around her. She wanted to forget the tragedy that made everyone that she loved the most left her.

HyeMi walked out from the theatre and left Hyoyeon with the five groups on the second floor that was looking at her, still stunned by the last dance that HyeMi dance.

“You shouldn’t look at the last dance… I didn’t know that she could make it so y!” Hyoyeon shouted to her students.

The guys were completely in silence and they walked out from the theater.

“Don’t let her do it again, Miss Hyoyeon.” Kris blurted to his dance teacher.

“Okay! I’m sorry! You guys can go back now!” Hyoyeon commanded her students.

 

Zico was walking behind his other group members, remembering her seductive dance moves.

“How can she do something so y?!” Zico gritted his teeth in frustration.

Someone was following him from his back while hiding behind the columns along the pathway in the garden.

Suddenly, Zico felt that something tugged his black shirt softly.

Zico was shocked as he swiftly grabbed it and turned around to see what it was.

He was completely frozen right after that.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 14

 

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan, Skulls from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

Carlise from Indonesia! Woot woot! Thanks for joining this family! Welcome! Luv ya!

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind  United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody Malaysia

bigbangxnuest Alberta, Canada 

Floqkpop, Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555 I don't know your country was! Mianhae~

 

 

Annyeong haseyo! I'm back after a hectic week of examination! It was the worse exam I've ever did in my life. But, it was originally my fault for not studying... *sigh* Anyway... every people have their ups and downs. Sometimes we need to fall down first before we get to fly. I hope that someday I will be able to score well in my exams.

Ding-dong! Enough with that! Okay, how was this chap? I hope you guys like it as much I do love HyeMi!

Till next chapter! Bye!

 

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote (Click here for vote) for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,