❧ ℭhapter 3 ➥ First Meeting

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come in.” HyeMi heard a voice from inside.

Slowly the door was pushed open by HyeMi. She felt nervous and her heart was beating faster. The girl closed the door and stood in front of the modern design table. She didn’t have the guts to look at the president’s face so her gaze was fixed on the fluffy carpet on the ground.

 

 

The environmet inside the president office was different with outside that was more hectic. A slow classical piano song filled the air and the glass walls were penetrating halo of lights inside the office. There was also a cracking sound from the modernly-design fireplace that burned some firewoods in it. It was a very calm ambience to relax someone's soul.

“A-annyeong haseyo. M-my name is Lee HyeMi.” The blue-eyed girl said, stuttered.

“De, Annyeong haseyo. Please, have a seat.” The principal chuckled a bit hearing HyeMi stutter.

 

 

HyeMi lift her gaze to the person in front of her. She was very beautiful as HyeMi thought that she was looking at a mannequin. The principal has a small body, shorter than HyeMi and a flawless skin, just like a doll. She was wearing a one-piece dress in white.

HyeMi took her place on the cozy armchair in front of the table. HyeMi stared at the glass plate on the table that was written, ‘Jung Jessica, President of Kiria High School’.

The principal smiled sweetly at her making her didn’t felt the tense anymore. The principal continued to flip the file in front for her. The file was containing HyeMi’s profile.

“You’re absolutely pretty… and your academic ranking was very good.” The president of Kiria said as she flipped the file.

HyeMi bowed to the president that seriously looking at the details inside the file. HyeMi was mesmerized by the beauty of her principal that left her without a word.

“Okay, first of all, sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Jung Jessica. I’m the president of this school and you can call me Miss Jessica.” The president uttered.

“The second thing is you’re the first girl that I’ve been specially selected from tons of applications to enter this school, receiving a full scholarship from me. I’m the one that will personally taking charge of you till you graduated from this school.” Jessica continued.

“P-Personally taking charge of me?” HyeMi asked back.

“Yeah. In reality, we don’t have the scholarship program at this school. Everyone that enters here was personally funded by their parents and they had to go through several tests before their applications were approved by me. I personally take you because when I looked at your dancing video, you have a very big potential to succeed in this industry. So, with all the arguments with the board of directors, you are the only one that can enter this school in my personal scholarship program.” The pretty president answered.

“O-Oh. So, that m-means you’re the one that funded my scholarship?” The girl uttered.

“Bingo! When I looked at you, I don’t regret choosing you. But you must promise me that you will do your best in this school because you will always be evaluated by the directors and me monthly.” Jessica said while making a pinky promise with HyeMi.

The president was very friendly with her student. After making a pinky promise with HyeMi,  Jessica stood up and walked to the side of HyeMi.

“You don’t have to go to your class for today. Take the guidebook and the school rulebook from my PA and you can tour the school first. Sorry because I can’t assist you because I have some work to do. But tomorrow I will be sending you to your class.” She held HyeMi’s hands.

“D-De!” HyeMi bowed to Jessica.

 

<*KNOCK**KNOCK*>

 

“Miss Jessica, these are the guidebooks and the rulebook.”  The PA walked to HyeMi.

“O-oh…. Kamsahamnida...” She took the books from the PA.

“How cute are you!!!” The PA squealed after looking at HyeMi.

“Yah! Of course! It’s me who pick her!” Jessica said to her PA while smiling.

HyeMi blushed and bowed to the PA.

“Oh! Before I forget, you can use any of the dancing room around this school. There’s a lot in here. But I think there’s one that unoccupied at the west side of this school. You can see inside the map of this school that was written Dance Studio 8.” Jessica added.

"Inside the guidebook is your code number for your house at Star Condo 8 and the other information of your house. I've already prepared every information inside the guidebook! I hope you will use it!" The beautiful PA happily smiled at her.

“D-De...I-I think I should get going now…” The blue-eyed girl said and bowed to her new principal and her PA.

They bowed back and HyeMi turned around and walked towards the door and leave the room.

“You surely pick the best one.” The PA said to Jessica while leaning at the table.

“Yeah. I think she’s different from other else. I’m starting to like her.” Jessica answered.

“Me too.” The PA smiled while looking at the new girl in the school that took her steps towards the elevator.

"But, don't you think that she's the type that was silent?" The PA asked.

"Yeah... But I know that one day she would change and be the most beautiful 'butterfly' in the world. I know why she became an introvert type of person." Jessica affirmed to her PA that was also her best friend.

"Why?" The PA settled down on the cozy sofa while Jessica followed suit.

"She had a dark tragedy that happened in her life. Till now, she can't even overcome her fear of 'it'. I took her into this school not only because of her hidden magnificent talent in dancing or her beauty, but also because I want her to be free again like a normal teen would be. I want to take care of her as much as I possibly can." Jessica added with a serious tone.

"What's her dark tragedy?" The PA wanted to know more.

 

 

----------HyeMi's  Pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really couldn’t believe that I was personally funded by the president of a very famous school in the whole world. I felt like I’m taking the Cinderella role in the Cinderella story!

 

<*DING*>

 

The elevator opened up at the lobby area and I walked outside the building taking the fresh air at a new school. It surely felt great as my smile grew wider as I look at the clear blue sky.

My smile slowly fade away as I saw a group of boys that I saw them when I was in the elevator was coming towards the door.  The adrenaline passed through my body. I could feel the thin hairs on my arms and legs turned to goose bumps.

I felt frozen in that place when they were walking towards the door.

My arms that were holding the books up to my chest became tighter as they were walking closer to me. I saw some girls were squealing around me.

“Kris oppa!! Look at here!!”

“Xiumin oppa! Saranghae!!!”

The place where I stood suddenly was crowded with girls. Fangirls. I squeezed my way through the building crowd not wanting to make contact with the guys.

“What's that?” I exhaled out deeply as I managed to get through the sea of girls! Is they were some kind of idols?

I didn’t even bother to look at them as I’m scared that my phobia jolted back. I squirmed away from the place, trying to find a place that was much safer for me.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“West side…west side...” I muttered while looking at the guidebook.

I looked at the map inside the book. This school was huge! It was on 235-acres land! This place is one of the most high-cost living in Korea. It is a new town for high-social status people only. Come to think about it, I had read about this new town inside the newspaper, but I didn't know a lot about it. It's far from Seoul but this place have everything you want. It was like a paradise. The new town, Kiria.

I felt I was on a Disneyland as I was touring the school searching for the dance room that was mentioned by Miss Jessica just now. My eyes were wildly scanned through the huge school compound as I didn’t realize that the clock tower inside the school rung, showing it was 3 p.m.

The students of Kiria started squirming around as it was the end of the school. There was a lively aura among themselves that I could feel but it was not the same as my old school. Maybe it was because this school was a co-ed school. All of the girls that walked past me were wearing short skirts, designed clothes, beautiful accessories... Aren't they felt cold to be wearing such a thin shirt in this winter-spring season?

I quickened my pace to the west side of the school and sat on the well trimmed grass underneath a big tree. I started to read the rulebook of this schooI. I don't want to create trouble!

 

<*FLIP**FLIP>

 

My reading stop at the 'About Kiria High' chapter.

“….Kiria High has a special connection with the famous music entertainment company in Korea such as SM Entertainment, CUBE Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment and many more. The students will be selected by the companies after graduating from Kiria. The students that graduated from Kiria would receive a short time of training with the company because Kiria has the best choreography, dance, instrument teacher in Korea and every students will be given training from time to time.” Jackpot!

It means I have a chance to work with BoA or HyuNa! Wow! This school is really like a fairytale! *giggle*

 

<*GUSHES OF STRONG WIND*>

 

Whoa... I'm freezing!  I fixed back my hair to its place before went away from that tree. I hugged myself as I continue my ‘journey’ finding the dance studio.

"Where is the Dance Studio 8?" I said to myself.

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah! Who’s the girl under the tree? Is that the new girl that we heard from the girls in our school?” A guy said while pointing to HyeMi.

“I think you’re right. Maybe she’s the one that the president fully funded.” Another guy answered back.

The boy flipped his phone.

 

<*CLICK*>

 

-Newsflash! The commoner is in da house!-

-Message sent-

“What are you doing?” One of the boys asked.

“Nothing, just sending the news to the students. But the image is a bit blurry.”

 

 

HyeMi continued her steps to a black building with modern architecture but the building was a bit smaller than the rest of the building in the school. The pavement led HyeMi to the dance studio that was very far to the main buildings and the class area.

“Dance Studio 8.” HyeMi read the woody sign at the building.

“Yes! Dance studio 8! AT LAST!” HyeMi jumped happily as no one was around while smiling.

She rushed towards the building. Her excitement grew as she opened the glass door of the studio.

“…Whoa…. It’s 10 times better than my dance studio.” She whispered to herself.

 

 

She walked around the studio, caressing the walls of the place that she loves the most.

The dance studio was white with a big mirror and a great audio system at the front corner of the studio. There was two doors at the back of the studio.

“I have to quickly change first! Can’t wait to dance here!” HyeMi thought while walking to one of the doors at the back wall that was written ‘Dressing Room’ on a silver plate.

HyeMi opened her backpack and took out her dancing outfit. She swiftly changed into it.

“I have to tell MinRii about this.” She thought.

She flipped her phone and took a selca while wearing her dancing outfit that was her black converse shoes with white hoodies and sweatpants.

 

 

<*CLICK*>

 

-MinRii-ah! I’m in the dance studio right now! I miss you sooo much! Bbuing bbuing ~~ Don’t be sad and please send my love to your parents too!!-

-Message sent-

 

 She went to the studio while holding her IPod Classic. Her excitement grew at every step of it.  HyeMi connected her IPod to the audio system and chose a track.

-Keyshia - Qualify

She exhaled and went to the mirror of the dancing studio to tie her long straight hair to a high ponytail. The beats of the song echoed throughout the entire studio.

 

----------Chanyeo l ' s  (EXO) Pov ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

<*BLASTING MUSIC*>

 

I startled from my sleep as I hearing a loud sound from the dance studio. Wait. They say they want to get home already so why they were here? These guys really love to mess up with my evening sleep!!

I rummaged my hair, irritated with the music that was loud enough to wake me up. I got up from the sofa and my heart cursed endlessly.

I’m trying to sleep here and you guys tried to ruin it after a damn long photoshoot just now?! And now you’re practicing dancing some other songs other than our own song?! .

I got up from my sitting position and looked outside the small mirror beside the door.

 

<*DUGEUN**DUGEUN*>

 

Unfortunately, what I saw was not the one that I was cursing inside my heart. I saw a girl that was dancing gracefully in the dance studio. No… it’s not a girl… it’s an angel.

I continued watching every move that she made along with the music. As I watched her longingly, my soul was nearly exploding. Her body… moves gracefully among the blasting music. Her white outfit shows her perfect figure. Every moves that she did was like she was speaking and expressing herself. My eyes couldn't divert to someone else beside the girl.

My feet bring me towards her as I opened the door, walked outside the room and leaned at the corner of the studio, watching her. Beads of sweats on her forehead glistened like diamonds on her pale white skin. Her hair swayed back and forth as she danced without noticing me that was behind her, looking at her every moves.

The graceful body that she possessed took me into a new world. The way she dances, it was not she was following the music, but the music followed her. Her body… It was mesmerizing.

She was more than perfect. More than intoxicating.

This girl made me ache in wonderful places.

 

 

The song stopped as she finished her dance right in front of my eyes. I can’t even take off my eyes from this angel. She swiftly ped her hoodies and slightly undress it, revealing her collarbones and her shoulders. I didn't know whether it was a crime or not, but she possessed an aura that made me wanted to touch her.

 

<*DUGEUN**DUGEUN*>

 

My heartbeat tripled as I saw her face that I didn’t see just now. A perfect jawline, porcelain-like skin and was slightly opened as she was catching her breath after the dance, her natural pink lips… was… Wow…

 

<*CLAP**CLAP*>

 

I clapped my hands after the music stopped. It was the best performance I’ve ever seen in my life. Better than Kai. And the best girl I’ve ever lay my eyes on.

“Wow! Great performance! DAEBAK!” I shouted to her while clapping my hands and move towards her.

She was shocked to see me as she turned her head and her face turned ashen. The way she looked at me as if she had seen a ghost. She quickly wore her hoodies that was sllight open just now.

Every step I move forward, she stepped back.

At that time, I saw her eyes. Her eyes, was blue… sparkled like the diamonds.

But the eyes that was looking at me, looked like she was scared of me.

I stopped moving as her back was touching the mirror.

Suddenly the main door to the dance studio opened.

“YAH! Chanyeol-ah! Why didn’t you answer my call?! We’re going for….dinner…” A voice echoed in the studio as I quickly turned my back facing the door. It was Xiumin hyung….and the rest of EXO members.

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The studio was filled with the rest of EXO members. Every eye of the guys was completely on HyeMi. Silence crept in after looking at the girl. HyeMi didn't show her face towards the guy as she cover her face with her long hair after she untied it.

Chanyeol didn’t move from his place although all of s were filling in.

“Yah… Who’s the girl?” Suho asked, breaking the silence.

HyeMi stood in terror as she being trapped the 12 guys in the studio. Her legs trembled in fear and her knees could no longer hold the weight of her body. She fell down on her knees to the floor.

Her body ran cold, burned and it became harder to breathe as she was gasping for air while her hand turned into fists, her body made in contact with the mirror.

Her phobia strikes back.

She looked down, terrified and her mind was filled with her tragedy when she was being touched by the when she was little.

<*FLASHBACK*>

“What do you want?!”

“Oh my little girl, don’t be afraid. I just want to play with you.”

“Please….stop!”

 


 

“Hey, gwenchana?! Are you hurt?” Chanyeol shocked to see HyeMi on the floor.

The other members just stood and looked at HyeMi, confused of what was going on in the studio but Chanyeol move closer to her.

“….D-don’t….move…closer….” HyeMi said between her fast-paced breaths.

Her heartbeat palpitated wildly and her tears started swimming in her eyes, scared out of her mind.

Chanyeol stopped walking towards her, which were just three steps away from him. He didn't know what to do.

<*CREAK*>

The main door opened.

 

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 3

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Then bigbangteentopfan! *sobs* She/He didn't tell where she/he live... Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!!

New subscribers! cat1989 from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Also a new subscriber, our cute ailisu from... (Where are you from? Kekeke~) Don't cry now, coz there is more sad story after this! Keep commenting! Love reading it!

New subscriber, tafa_marie from Australia that wanted me to update! Here it is! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

 

 

 

   

DUGEUN DUGEUN…. Who do you think that open the door?? Kekeke~~ Stay tuned!! It’s a new character and I think that some of you will be disappointed with this character. This character has a strong bond with one of the EXOs! Guess!!

Ah! I want to tell you that I would not be posting another chapter before I finished making the new teaser for this story... Mianhae~ Also, I have to finish writing another chapter too. Don't worry coz its not like I will being on a long hiatus.

Anyway, please guess first who would open the door! Leave your answers in your comments!

Please keep commenting coz I love to read it! It made my day! Subscribe too! I love you guys! I will post the teaser after this before I post Chapter 4! Kekeke~~

I hope you will always have a happy day!!!

         

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,