❧ ℭhapter 17 ➥ Who Did this?

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

---------- Jaehyo's  (Bl oc k   B) Pov------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other Block B members were gathering around Zico as he was already fast sleeping. Kyung helped to remove his shirt as he was sleeping.

I sat on the chair beside the bed.

“He was too much in stress. Let him sleep here.” I said to the members.

The members were in silence since Zico said that statement.

 

“WHY DID I HAVE TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS ING TRIAD ORGANIZATION?!!”

 

He never said anything like that before. Not even once.

“I’ll take care of him. If you guys wanted to go back, just go. I’ll handle him. Tomorrow’s school.” Taeil suddenly broke out the eerie silence.

“We sleep here, too. He could handle himself next morning. Let’s just go to school. We had the monthly dance evaluation with Miss Hyoyeon tomorrow. Right now, he might need us.” U-Kwon said while leaning against the wall and crossed his arms.

“Phone the room service now. We need to clean up this mess.” I said as I walked outside of the bedroom towards the living.

Actually, I was also in shock to hear him to say like that. Something’s had been bothering him a lot. I wonder what it is.

Suddenly, my gaze fixed towards his IPad on the sofa. P.O was phoning the room service beside me as I took the IPad and sat on the sofa.

I decided to check my mail while waiting for the room service to come.

“I’m already sleepy, hyung. Can you wait for the room service?” P.O voiced to me.

“Okay. Just go to sleep.” I said to the maknae as he walked towards another bedroom inside the Suite Room.

I pressed the button on the IPad. What I saw was really stabbing my heart, making it beating in pain and frustration.

 

It was a picture of Zico that was hugging HyeMi.

 

I can’t believe what my eyes see as I kept staring at the picture. Wait. Isn’t this place is this room?!

I quickly checked the date when the picture was taken. It was today. Damn…

HyeMi was brightly smiling inside the picture as Zico was resting his chin onto her shoulders while embracing her. Please tell me that this is just a dream.

I found videos of them together as I searched inside the ‘Gallery’. I pressed the play button. What are you doing with Zico inside this room?!

I watched the video. Zico seemed was helping her about something.

 

“I-I’m sorry….oppa…f-for…t-troubling you…”

 

She said as she was holding to Zico’s hand and looked at him. Damn. What was the meaning of all these?

 

<*DOORBELL  RANG *>

 

I went to the door while holding to the IPad. Three room-keepers were outside the door in their attire smiling at me before I invited them in. Shocked expressions were plastered on their faces as they looked at the trouble that Zico had created.

“Just do your job. Don’t ask anything.” I commanded to them as they squirmed to start their job. I continued to watch the video. Why she’s here and why she could be so close with him? I need explanation from him about this.

 

Maybe she’s the reason why Zico were stressed out. He wanted her.

 

Just like me.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi was walking towards her class as she saw Hana was waving towards her. She then rushed to her place.

“Hi HyeMi! How was your sleep yesterday? Did you get nightmare again?” Hana asked after she hugged HyeMi.

HyeMi was still getting the nightmare yesterday after she was back from the hotel. She was screaming alone in her room although she slept with the lights .

HyeMi smiled towards her unnie without saying anything.

“Ah! Do you see Zico yesterday? What did you guys do together?” Hana questioned again.

“H-How did unnie know that I-I’m with Zico o-oppa yesterday?” HyeMi asked again, confused.

“He didn’t tell you about me? How dare him! Aniya… We were cooperating to help you. Tell me! What did you do together yesterday?” Hana implied.

“H-He asked me s-some questions and I n-need to answer. I-If I can’t say it to him, he told m-me to write it down. T-Then he took a video of me and a p-picture of us together. At f-first, I was c-confused too but unnie said that unnie were cooperating with oppa to cure me so t-that’s why oppa did it like that… K-Kamsahamnida…” HyeMi uttered to Hana while they were walking together.

“Jinjaa? Is he taking a good care of you? Ah! I got great news for you. When I was consulting a doctor about your disease, that doctor was willingly to help you out about your disease! Her name is Doctor Lee Yoon Hee. You can call her Doctor Yoon. She was a psychological specialist at Seoul Hospital. Can you say yes for this one?” Hana said in happiness as she was holding to HyeMi’s hand hoping she would say yes.

“D-De! Jeongmal k-kamsahamnida, unnie!” HyeMi pulled Hana into her hug as Hana chuckled.

“Okay then, we’ll see her today! I’ll take you to the Seoul Hospital after school and after that you can go for your dance practice with MinRii. I’m sorry if your schedule is becoming tighter everyday…” Hana uttered.

“G-Gwenchanayo, unnie…” HyeMi voiced that made the older girl smiled.

“Promise me that you won't get stressed out about this okay? I’ve got to go now. I’ll pick you up later. Bye!” Hana hugged HyeMi before walking away towards her class.

 

 

HyeMi was writing notes that had been written by Seohyun on the whiteboard. She was always diligent and hardworking in terms of studying because she remembered what her mother had said to her.

 

“People without knowledge are like birds without wings. You need to have knowledge to soar up higher to the sky and let other people notice you. Promise mom that you would study hard... For me and appa.”

 

Although she had a hectic style of living before she was in Kiria, when she had to open her own dancing class, studying and live on her own, because of these words she could manage everything without others’ help.

“Okay kids! Don’t forget about your first exam by the end of this month! For this exam, if any of you score lower than the expected target results for this class, you will be kicked out from this class!” Seohyun spoke while the students of her class were copying the notes.

All the students of Class 1-1 sighed and started talking to each other about the strict system in Kiria although it was a Performing-Arts-type-of-school.

“We had exam by the end of this month?” HyeMi whispered to her friend, Gin that was looking at her.

“Yup! The students called it the Spring-Killer-Exam! You need to start reading from now on! It’s too hard!” Gin whined as she slid her pencil on her right ear.

“Spring-Killer-Exam? Why’s that?” HyeMi chuckled a bit.

“Because if we fail, we need to reshuffle our position in this grade. Like Miss Seohyun said, you can get kicked out from this class! HyeMi-ah! I don’t want to get separated from you!” Gin made a pouty look to her beautiful friend.

“You won’t. I’ll help you out.” HyeMi smiled.

 

<*KNOCK**KNOCK*>

 

“Come in.” Seohyun said as the students abruptly became silent.

The door opened, revealing Hyoyeon that was holding to the doorknob and smiling towards the students in the class.

“Hi everyone!” Hyoyeon brightly said to the students.

The students replied happily to Hyoyeon again as she was the most friendly teacher in the school. Almost all students loved her bright attitude as a teacher. She was wearing a white cotton blouse with flowery leggings and black high heels shoes.

“Seohyun, I need to see Lee Hye Mi a bit. I’m sorry for disturbing your class.” Hyoyeon implied.

“Aniya. You’re not disturbing us. Sure! HyeMi! Miss Hyoyeon wanted to see you!” Seohyun uttered to HyeMi that made all of her classmates looked at her.

“D-De…” HyeMi stood out from her seat and walked towards Hyoyeon.

“A-Annyeong h-haseyo, Miss Hyoyeon.” HyeMi nervously bowed to her teacher after the door of her class closed.

“Annyeong! You look beautiful today! Ah! I wanted to give you your ballet shoes. It is already made perfectly for your feet size. Don’t worry about the cost because it is my present from me to you!” Hyoyeon implied happily to the beautiful girl while handed out a big black paper bag to her.

HyeMi looked inside the bag just to see a pale pink dress. She then took it out from the bag.

 

 

“Jjang! This is also my present for you! It’s a ballet dress. I don’t know what your style was so I just picked according to my instincts! Do you like it?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I-I love it so much b-but it is too much… It looks expensive a-and I can’t re-“ HyeMi stuttered because she was shocked with the beautiful dress.

“Don’t! I don’t want to hear your excuses. I choose this dress according to your body and if you don’t want it, it seemed that this dress would be entering the dustbin.” Hyoyeon made a sad face to HyeMi.

“HUH, DUSTBIN?! DE! I’LL TAKE IT!” HyeMi accidentally amplified her voice because she was shocked to hear that the beautiful dress would go into the dustbin if she did not want to take it.

“Okay, then. Let’s enter your class, now.” Hyoyeon laughed to see HyeMi flustered by her threats.

As Hyoyeon opened the door of her class, all students was looking at HyeMi that was walking with her face down towards her place. The big black bag really took attention of the students of her class.

“Thanks Seohyun for lending HyeMi to me. Class, I’ve got to go now! Bye! Love you guys!” Hyoyeon shouted to the students.

All the students greeted happily, before Seohyun continued her teaching again.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

HyeMi was preparing for her dance practice – she was wearing the new ballet dress and her new pointe shoes that Hyoyeon had given to her. Her face expression was showing happiness while she was tying up her pointe shoes.

“This dress is beautiful! It fits me perfectly. I feel like a princess!” HyeMi exclaimed and she rushed towards her IPod and changed the song to a ballet song.

She was so happy to get a pair of beautiful dress that made her dance were showing happiness too. Her petite frame and her pale-white skin really could stun anybody who was watching her right now. She was too beautiful in the dress.

 

 

 

“Hey In Na, the commoner is at Dance Studio 8 right now!” One of the members of the Pink Energy group, Ji Hye said while the group was relaxing at the school café.

The Pink Energy was the next K-Pop singer/dancer group consisted of four female under Bling Entertainment. They were still trainees.

 

 

The leader of the group was Jae In Na and also a rapper. The lead dancer was Song Yun Jee, a ‘too y’ girl with long hair. Yang So Jung is the main vocalist of the group and the maknae. Kang Ji Hye is the sub-vocalist and main dancer of the group.

However, Pink Energy were too obsessed to EXO and they did not want anybody to get closer to EXO except them. All the girls that tried to be friends with EXO became their victim except two persons, Min Jung and Hana. They had tried to remove Hana and Min Jung from being EXO’s friends but they failed.

Those two runaway models were way too strong for them.

“She’s the one that was walking with my Kris right? Isn’t we already warned her?!” So Jung erupted as she munched her chocolate bar.

“We need to teach us not to mess with us. Yah! Ji Hye, go to her dance studio and took her clothes or whatsoever things she had. Make sure you torn it away or burn it. Yun Jee and I had to go for a lingerie photoshoot today. Make sure you do it carefully. Arasso?” In Na commanded while sipping her orange juice.

“Okay. No problem. Just leave it to us. I’ll make sure that she would regret it. She really had guts, right? Maybe she didn’t knew us yet.” Ji Hye let out an evil smirk on her face.

“Yeah. I think she didn’t know us yet. Let’s make her remember us.” Yun Jee said.

 

 

As usual, HyeMi was concentrating on her dance. She was overflowing with happiness that made her continue to dance without stopping.

She really love her dress and she cherished it a lot. It was the second ballet dress that she got. The first one from her father was already worn out and had repeatedly being sewn again as she was growing up.

She did not have enough money to buy a new dress so she had to send her dress to be sewn again to make it larger and more comfortable for her to wear. Her money that she earned from her dance class was only enough for her food and school. Sometimes, she starved herself when she did not have enough money.

She did not want to trouble anyone anymore in her life including her best friend MinRii. She had made a great tragedy in her life that took both of her parents and she falsely learned from it. She thought that it was her fault that made her parents hated her and left her.

She did not want to experience it again for the second time for the people that she loved the most, and that was the reason why she kept all of her problems to herself.

As she was immersed in her dance, the two girls from Pink Energy approached the back door of the dressing room of the Dance Studio 8.

“Yah, So Jung! Let’s enter from here! She won’t know were here.” Ji Hye said as she opened the door.

The two girls entered the dressing room and quietly closed the door. Unfortunately, the music was too loud for HyeMi to hear the sound coming from the dressing room.

“Whoa! She got this huge dance studio all by herself?! That’s not fair!” So Jung whined as she scanned the dressing room.

“Hey! Look at her clothes! Her outfit was so out of date! What’s up with those worn out sneakers?! Ah! I forgot! She’s only a commoner!” Ji Hye criticized harshly while holding HyeMi’s clothes that were hung on the rack.

The two girls cover their laugh, as they did not want HyeMi knew that they were inside the dressing room.

As they were controlling their laugh, So Jung found the blue-eyed girl’s bag. She then quickly went towards it before opened the bag and turn the bag upside down making all the things inside it fell freely on the floor.

“Look! She uses this kind of phone! How old!” So Jung pointed to HyeMi’s phone.

Ji Hye smirked before walking towards the phone that was on the floor. She then brutally stepped on it with her high heels continuously that made So Jung widened in her action.

“This is what you get if you mess with us, commoner. So Jung, hand me the scissors.” Ji Hye commanded sternly as repeatedly stepped on the phone.

The phone was crashed into tiny bits before So Jung went towards HyeMi’s clothes and started cutting it apart.

“This is for your ‘unbelievable’ guts to be friends with EXO.” Ji Hye ripped apart the clothes as So Jung silently looked at her.

She exhaled deeply as she looked at HyeMi’s clothes and other things that was scattered on the floor. She then mercilessly stepped on it and walked towards the back door.

She also stepped on the picture of HyeMi’s mother with her heels.

“Come on. Our job is done. Let’s make her have the taste of my type of revenge.” Ji Hye said to the maknae of their group that was frozen on the spot.

So Jung timidly followed the older girl order as they walked away from the dance studio.

 

 

HyeMi were sitting on the dance floor to catch her breath after an intense ballet dance. She then undid the tight bun hairstyle and fixed her straight hair back to its place.

“After this, I have an appointment with doctor! I hope it would be going well! I wonder Zico oppa would follow along too?” HyeMi thought as she twirled her hair around her index finger.

After relaxing herself, she slowly walked towards the dressing room to change her clothes.

To her shock, as she opened the door of the room, she fell on her knees to see all of her things were scattered to the floor.

“W-What’s going…on here?” She breathe heavily due to her shock.

She was in horror to see her clothes were ripped completely and all of her Monthly Evaluation papers were dirtied by an unknown footsteps.

She quickly stood up and gasped after her eyes landed on her precious phone that she bought with her own hard-earned money. It broke into parts, as the Pink Energy girl was stomping on it with her heels. The screen of the flip phone was scattered into pieces.

HyeMi quickly rushed towards it and picking the parts of her phone, one by one. Her tears started forming at the corners of her eyes.

“Ottokhae…?” She voiced while picking the parts of her phone.

She also tried to pick up the screen glass of her phone, resulting to tiny drops of blood shown at her soft fingers.

She tried to stop her tears from running, but it betrayed her. The tears silently rolled down her cheeks, no matter how many times she wiped it off, it continued to fall on her cheeks again.

She looked at her clothes, which were on the floor, ripped apart. It was too much for her, as she had no other clothes except the dress that she was wearing. The tiny bloods that formed on her fingers stained her new dress a little.

She walked outside the dance studio while holding to her broken phone, not knowing what to do. The coldness of spring was unbearable and she was outside of the dance studio in her strapless dress.

The dance studio was far away from other buildings and she looked around it, hoping that she would see someone that could help her.

However, no one come.

HyeMi sat on the bench outside the dance studio as she brought her knees up to her face to cover her crying face. She did not know what to do. She just sat on the bench, hugging her knees as the cold wind hit her bare shoulders and legs.

Her skin became white as she really in cold. Her lips turned blue but she still insisted to go inside the dance studio back. Her tears continued to roll down her cheeks, because it was the first time she experienced something like that.

“What did I do that made someone hates me…?” HyeMi blamed herself as she curled herself more.

 

<<*FAST  FORWARD*>>

 

“HyeMi!” A sudden voice of a guy shocked her.

As she looked up, Jongup was rushing towards her with his entire group members.

Jongup reached to her first before others came and HyeMi quickly wiped her tears in front of him.

He saw the tiny frozen blood on her fingers, her pale body, her bluish lips and her tears. He saw that HyeMi was clenching her broken phone that made him widened in shock.

It made him hurt, too hurt to see HyeMi in that state.

“What’s happening…?” He voiced in confusion.

 

---------- Yo ngguk 's (BAP  )  P ov  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were walking back from our dance studio after practicing our choreography.

As we were walking together, suddenly my gaze stopped on a doll-like figure in a pink dress. It’s a figure that I knew. She was that girl.

She was hugging her knees together as she hid her face inside it. What did she do in such weather outside here?!

“HyeMi!” To my shock, Jongup shouted and ran towards that girl.

“Yah! Jongup-ah!” Yongjae called him as we were rushing towards the girl.

I managed to see that she was wiping her tears harshly after she saw Jongup was standing in front of her. She’s…crying…Why?

She seemed like a broken angel that had lost her wings as I stared at her. Her body was trembling, her lips were becoming blue, and her eyes were misty…

My heart confusingly aches as I looked at her. Her skin seemed as if it was a glass and just waiting for the right time to break. Why am I hurting too to see her like this…?

“What’s happening…?” Jongup asked her out of blue.

She quickly tried to storm away from us as she looked at our faces. Luckily, Himchan grabbed her wrist as we watched her eyes getting misty again.

She tried to wriggle free from Himchan’s grasp that made her broken phone that she held fell to the ground.

“I-I’m sorry…” Himchan managed to say as he let her go.

She quickly kneeled down and picked up the broken pieces of her phone again. Every single one of us was in silence as we looked at the girl.

All of sudden, she stopped picking up her phone as her body started to tremble. I could see tiny drops of tears started to fall down to the ground as she was trying hard to mute her sob.

To our shock, she lost her balance and fell down but I managed to catch her.

“Hey! Hey! Hang on! Quick! We need to go to the infirmary now! She’s unconscious!” I shouted to the B.A.P as I lifted her up.

Her skin was so cold that it made my heart froze in pain looking at her in my embrace as I rushed towards the infirmary.

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Miss Yoona! Help her! She’s unconscious!” Daehyun shouted suddenly as he opened the door of the school infirmary and make way for Yongguk that was carrying the blue-eyed girl.

 

 

“What’s wrong?! Quick! Put her here!” Yoona, the school specialist doctor flustered.

Yongguk softly laid her on the bed as if she was fragile enough.

“What’s wrong with her? Why did she was in this state?” Yoona voiced as she looked at the pale girl while she wore her stethoscope.

“She stayed in the cold for too long. Please check her fingers. I think that there’s tiny broken glass that had pricked one of her fingers because one of them didn’t stop bleeding.” Yongguk said to the beautiful young doctor.

Yoona quickly reached at the zipper of her dress and slightly opened it before stopping.

“I need you guys to get out from this room first. I need to change her clothes. Just wait at the waiting room outside. Pali! She’s too cold!” Yoona commanded.

The boys walked towards outside of the room before Yoona locked the door.

“What’s her name?” Yongguk asked while looking at Jongup that was settling down on the black sofa.

“Lee Hye Mi. She’s my classmate and she’s the new girl.” Jongup stated in an uneasiness expression.

The B.A.P members were in complete silence as they were waiting for HyeMi. They were totally worried to see what had happened to her just now. Every one of them had questions lingering in their minds.

“We need to check the dance studio that she’s been using. I think that someone must have been hated her presence very much. And the only ‘someone’ that I know is from Pink Energy group.” Jongup stated, breaking the eerie silence in the luxurious waiting room.

“Pink Energy? Why did you say that?” Zelo asked.

“Because she was walking with EXO Kris to the class yesterday. Maybe people who see them told the damn group about it.” Jongup gritted his teeth, controlling his anger.

“Let’s check the dance studio first. Jongup, you stay here first. She knows you. Himchan and Daehyun, follow me. The rest stay here. We need to report this to the teachers too.” Yongguk affirmed before walking towards the main door of the school infirmary.

 

 

Yongguk and Daehyun were rushing towards the dance studio while Himchan went to the school administrator building to report for the incident.

“What’s going on here?” Daehyun managed to say as he opened the door of the dressing room in the studio.

Yongguk rushed towards it and stopped at the horrible sight of the dance studio.

“Look, her clothes had been ripped.” Daehyun picked up the pieces of her clothes while showing to Yongguk.

“This is really not a joke. Anyway, let’s wait for Himchan first. The teacher must know about it.” Yongguk implied before made a call to Himchan.

As Yongguk went outside to make a call, Daehyun’s gaze landed on a Polaroid of a beautiful woman. He then took it.

On the Polaroid, there was writing.

 

‘My beautiful mom! Let’s dance together again sometimes! I’ll find you! – HyeMi.’

 

Is this her mom? Wow… She’s so beautiful. No wonder she was beautiful too…” Daehyun spoke in his mind.

“HyeMi... Lee HyeMi…” Daehyun mumbled alone while looking at the polaroid.

“Daehyun! What are you doing?” Yongguk deep voice startled him.

He quickly slid the polaroid into his pocket before walking towards Yongguk.

 

 

Jongup rushed towards Yoona after the doctor silently went out from the room and closed the door.

“How was she? Is she okay?” Jongup asked in a rush.

“She’s sleeping now. There was a tiny piece of glass that deeply pricked her index finger but I’ve already took it out. She would feel a slight pain from it because I had to cut her skin a little bit to take out the glass. Let her rest for a while. I need to go to the washroom for a while so could you look out on her?” Yoona said while taking off her lab coat.

“Sure.” Jongup answered.

As the beautiful doctor walked out from the room, Jongup entered the room silently followed by Zelo.

“Hyung, did you want anything? I want to go to the café to buy some snacks for her.” Zelo implied to his hyung.

“Gwenchana. I don’t want anything.” Jong Up muttered while his gaze fixed at the sleeping girl.

“Okay. I’ll be right back.” Zelo said and walked out from the room, leaving HyeMi and Jongup.

 

<*CLICK*>

 

----------Jong Up 's (BAP) Pov-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HyeMi… What’s happening?

I looked at her that was peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed. Her dress had been changed to a white short-sleeve gown. She looks like an angel when she was sleeping. It was mesmerizing.

As I continued to stare at her, my hand suddenly moved towards her face and softly tucked the strands of hair that was blocking her face. I cautiously her hair while never broke my gaze towards her. She was so beautiful. Her cheek was so soft that made me wanted to….kiss her….

My eyes trailed every inch of her face, as if I wanted her face buried in my mind completely. Her soft skin, her defined nose, her long eyelashes…her small pink lips… She was more than just beautiful...

I snapped back to reality after she was hypnotizing me with her beauty and my gaze fixed onto her index finger that had been wrapped with cotton and plaster. It looks serious…

Once again, my hand bravely went to her hand and held it softly. I began to her hand with my thumb. What I feel was completely stopping my heartbeat. Her soft hand… With every friction that I made contact with her skin, I felt a jolt of electricity flowed through my entire system. My mind was absolutely blinded.

I lifted her hand a bit and softly planted a kiss on her wounded index finger before holding her hand with my both hands.

“HyeMi…” I said to her that was peacefully sleeping and planted another kiss on her hand that I held.

 

 

----------Narrator's Pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“HyeMi…”

Yoona heard Jongup’s voice from inside of the room after she slightly opened the door of the room. She also saw that Jongup was kissing her hand as if she was his precious jewel.

“That kid… I told him to take care of her, not flirting with her! But if I was a guy I also would fall in love with her… She was absolutely beautiful... Her bodyline also was not something that these people can joke around. She had a gorgeous body, fit and y.” Yoona thought in her mind as she watched Jongup continuously HyeMi’s hand while fixing his gaze towards the sleeping girl.

Yoona stepped inside the room while wearing her lab coat back just to make Jongup startled with her presence.

“Looks like she was so precious to you.” Yoona teased the younger boy.

Jongup softly ungrasp HyeMi’s hand.

“Mianhaeyo, Miss Yoona. I ju-“

“It’s okay. It’s not wrong to fall in love.” Yoona cut Jongup’s words and answered his reasoning as if she could read his mind.

Suddenly, HyeMi moved a bit and slowly opened her eyes.

“Hey, are you okay?” Yoona quickly went beside the girl.

HyeMi was shocked to see that she was at another place. She saw Jongup that was looking at her and Yoona was patting her back.

“W-Where am I?” HyeMi asked Yoona.

“You’re in the infirmary. Don’t worry. You will be okay.” Yoona smiled at the scared girl.

All of sudden, she remembered about the picture of her mom inside her bag.

“M-Mom!” HyeMi quickly went out from the bed making Jongup and Yoona shocked.

“Where are you going?! Hey!” Yoona shouted as she saw HyeMi quickly ran towards the door.

However, as HyeMi opened the door, she stumbled across a figure in front of her.

Zelo managed to hold her waist and pulled her into his hug before she could fall back.

“W-Where are you going?” Zelo asked her as she was in his arms.

HyeMi sensed the unknown guy that made her tremble. She felt Zelo’s touch on her body and tears began to slowly dropping as she pushed Zelo from hers.

“What’s going on here?!” Yongguk voice could be heard from Zelo’s back.

Daehyun and Himchan also were at the place, watching her breath become heavy. Her mind had completely filled with the past and the newest tragedy that she had experienced.

 

<*FLASHBACK*>

 

“Hey, we just want to play with you!”

 

“Please…don’t…”

 

“You’re so tempting… I wonder how your body is...”

 

<*FLASHBACK   ENDS*>

 

“N-No…” HyeMi whimpered while closing her ears and she fell on the floor, unconscious again because of the sudden shock that she got.

“HyeMi!” Jongup shouted.

“Quick! Put her on the bed!” Yoona commanded.

Yoona knew about her phobia disease and she knew from Jessica. She had been assigned by the principal to take a special care about her so that she would not stress too much about it. She was willing to help the beautiful girl after listened to her past tragedy of her life from Jessica.

“It must be because of the phobia.” Yoona thought.

“Go out now. I need to check her blood pressure and her breathing. Just wait outside.” Yoona asked the B.A.P members.

The boys followed her order and walked out of the room.

“I think you’re right, Jongup-ah. She was bullied. Her clothes had been torn and all of her things scattered on the floor.” Daehyun said to the dancing machine of the group.

“Jinjaa?! Have you report about it to the teachers?”

“All done. The teachers will investigate about it. Anyways, how was she?” Himchan implied to Jongup.

“She’s okay. But her index finger seemed serious. Miss Yoona had to cut her skin a little bit so that she could remove the glass. Just now, she said something like ‘mom’ before she stumbled upon Zelo. Maybe there’s something that was important to her.” Jongup explained to his group members.

“I have taken her bag just now. Thank goodness that we didn’t have schedules today. Jongup, do you know any of her friends that she can contact? They need to know too.” Yongguk said while leaning to the wall.

“She’s new here and from what I know that she only have one friend in my class. But I don’t know her contact number. It seems like she’s pretty close with EXO.” Jongup spoke.

The room fell into silence after Jongup said about EXO. EXO were their enemies, same with other group but with EXO, their relationships were bad. They despise each other very much.

The two groups also would not talk to each other, what EXO had could not be had by B.A.P and vice versa. Their fans also hated each other.

It was all because of a misunderstanding of a bad rumor.

Their companies had settled the problem but they still could not. They were really in a bad relationship.

Suddenly, Yoona opened the door again making all of the B.A.P members stood up.

“As expected, her blood pressure were high that made her unconscious. You guys startled her too much!” Yoona said playfully.

“Is she okay? Can we enter now?” Zelo asked the doctor.

“Yeah! Sure! She was still unconscious, though. Come in.” Yoona lead the way as the B.A.P members entered the patient’s room.

“If anything happens, call me at my office. I’ve got some other work to do, okay?” Yoona implied as the group nodded.

Yoona left the room and the B.A.P members looked at her angelic face that was peacefully sleeping on the bed. She was looking so pretty when she was sleeping that stirred the B.A.P members’ feeling.

Himchan sat on the sofa beside her and get to look at her even closer. The cold breeze that came from the open window stirred her soft hair a bit.

Daehyun went towards the window and closed it while Yongguk placed her bag on the side table of the bed. Himchan leaned closer to her and fixed her hair a bit.

The other members watched her as if she was a goddess. They couldn’t take their eyes from the beautiful sleeping girl easily. Her beauty was a no joke.

Yongguk sat at the side of the bed. She was still fast sleeping.

“I’ve bought some muffins for her just now at the café. Her finger does look a little serious.” Zelo put the paper bag on the side table.

“Yeah. But overall, she looks better than the first time we saw her. The coldness must’ve been gone.” Himchan said.

Suddenly, the door was opened ajar.

“HyeMi!”

It was Hana.

The B.A.P members were startled by the sound while Hana rushed beside HyeMi.

“Is she okay?! Oh God!!” Hana spoke while catching her breath.

“She’s okay, but she’s still unconscious.” Yongguk replied to the girl.

Hana held HyeMi’s hand and her cheeks while her gaze didn’t left the beautiful girl.

“Thank you for saving her. I know from the teachers at the dance studio. Thank you so much.” Hana earnestly said to the B.A.P members.

The members didn’t say anything. They had gone beyond the line to save a girl that belongs to EXO. However, they had cross the boundaries for the first time in their life. All because of that girl.

All because of HyeMi.

“She must be really grateful for you guys. But, who did this to her?” Hana asked the B.A.P members.

“Pink Energy. Just a guess, though. Jongup said that she went to the class with Kris yesterday. Maybe somebody saw them.” Himchan explained.

“That damned group… It’s all my fault! I told Kris to accompany her to class! God! I don’t know that it could happen like this!” Hana sighed as she continued to HyeMi’s hair softly.

“About her, we leave her for you. There’s nothing more that we could do here. Come on, guys. Let’s go.” Yongguk spoke while he got up from sitting at the side of the bed.

Hana knew about the worse relationship of them with EXO. She knew why Yongguk acted that way. It was all because of HyeMi was one of EXO’s family members.

As the guys were leaving, Daehyun was the last. He slowly approached the sleeping HyeMi that made Hana stared at him.

“She’s looking for this, I think. Please give to her properly if she wakes up.” Daehyun put the polaroid on HyeMi’s hand.

Daehyun gave a short loving stare to HyeMi before walking away.

“HyeMi… Looks like you’ve hooked another person that would love you earnestly.” Hana whispered while looking towards HyeMi.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 17

 

 

First one is my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Kpopmylife101, cat1989, 365Exotic365, Skulls, ljoetaekai3000, FlyBeyondInfinity, ailisu, kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie, Vonnie, annabelleshlee, katelynking2000, surfergirl101 United States

NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida, wardarabi, roxxanne, DREEEE, Nasumi, Sparta12 Singapore

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie, vicky1999, gen-sarang Australia

JeonHyejeong Korea

Carlise Indonesia

Perfect_Sherry Viet Nam

tamarind, MissKpop1018 United Kingdom

ainsyahk_melody, BuingBaby,  Starlight1502 , HidayahXiumin  Malaysia

bigbangxnuest, Floqkpop Canada 

kayepop, hunndeer140 Philiphines

christalla431 Sweden

knuffelmuff, 33MissUnderground33, Rin-Ji, lia172  Germany

INFINITEloveBAP Netherlands

Byul96 Switzerland

Rexychia, tamakikaname, kpoplover146, alijae555, LoVeShAwOl23, kaiilynvuu, Angie143, PinkSoshifiedMe, xoxola, Panda_FooFoo, schaeyeong, Exoticz3unnY, SungGyuWifes, HyoaHan, Sebbieshadow, Youaremyboi, yongsun 1235, wirisha, Mywaitinglistofstory, tinado58, Lingvx, aniRos, Sky_Stars, Flower4 I don't know where you guys from so if you guys want to let me know, just comment below!

 

Hello guys/gals! So... How was it? Hope you like this chap! Finally, my exam is over and I will start a new semester soon! *sigh* Sometimes I wanna get back to being a child again where I would have no stress at all! However, life must go on! Hwaiting!

Ah! I wanna share something with you guys! Do you know about Block B new song, Be The Light? (just click here if you haven't listen to the song) Firstly I want to tell you guys that I was shocked with this song. Do you know why? Because it have all the storyline that I've been drafting for this story before the song came out! My sis ( who was my brainstorming mate fro this story) called me straight away and says "Oh my god! That song was the same as your story! At first I listen to it, it gave me goosebumps! It was exactly the same!"

My sis said that I'm a clairvoyant... The meaning of that song has almost 55% percent of my storyline! Such a lucky coincidence! Please listen to it! It was really great!

That's all I wanna say... For all Nu'est and Teen Top fans, I'm sorry coz their entry in this story was being delayed. I already wrote the chaps with Nue'est and Teen Top... so don't worry guys! It'll be update soon enough!

That's all from me! I hope you'll listen to that song!

Don't forget to upvote this story too!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,