❧ ℭhapter 6 ➥ Home

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

-----------HYEMI ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s go back to my house! My new house! *giggle*

I went outside the building and started walking towards my condo. It is quite far from unnies’ condo. The winter-spring breeze was really cold at night and I started fasten my pace.

The winds were blowing from my back making my hair flip. I could see the mist that was coming through my mouth as I trying to warm my hands.

This area was packed with shopping complexes, malls, shops, stalls, regular restaurants to luxury one…The glittering of lights and the sound of the vehicles made me sure that this area was a city. And it is a city for the high-class society. Not for someone like me...

My eyes scanned every inch of the area as I continued my step across the condominiums. It was lined up according to the numbers but the distance between the condo was quite far. I am walking across Star Condo 7. One more and here I am!

 

 

I entered the building where my house was. Can’t wait to see it!

The lobby area was spacious. I could see several people were passing around me. My step became slower as I took time to look around the place. It was magnificent. More than magnificent! The receptionists bowed to me and I bowed back as I passed across them towards the elevator.

 

lobby

 

I opened my guidebook and flipped over it. Hmm… Which floor is it? Room No. 188…. There it is! Floor 20!

 

<*DING*>

 

The elevator opened up and I took a step inside it. There’s no one inside it. I pressed the ‘20’ button and after a while, the door closed.

 

<*DING*>

 

Floor 20! Room No. 188! Here I come!

It was the second time I will be living by myself in my age. But this is cool! Before this I’ve only got a small room to live on but now, MY OWN HOUSE!!!

I walked across door by door searching for my room number. The atmosphere was silent since I can hear my footstep echoes inside the long-luxurious decorated hallway.

Room 187…This is it!! Room 188! It was at the end of the hallway! Dugeun dugeun!! I entered the key code that was given in the guidebook.

 

<*BEEP*>

 

I opened the door slowly and tiptoed inside my house. It was pitch black as I switched on the lights at the door. I closed the door and quickly changed my shoes to the house-slippers. DUGEUN DUGEUN! I took a step towards the living and switched on all the lights.

 

<*CLICK**CLICK**CLICK*>

 

“WHOA!!!” I screamed happily.

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi dropped her backpack on the floor, put away the jacket and stood in amazement. It was the first time that she got such a luxurious house.

 

 

“Let’s make a tour!” She said in her mind and started walking towards the glass wall.

The lights from outside was filtered through white curtains.

“Whoa! There’s a lake here!” The blue eyed girl looked at a big lake below with beautiful night scenery as she opened the smooth see-through white curtains.

The moon was shining brightly in the coldness of the night. The reflection of the moon was on the lake making the water seemed like glittering.  Trees and flowers were surrounding the lake and there were some people walking along the path, enjoying the picturesque view of the big lake.

All the condominiums were facing the big lake, Kiria Lake, from Star Condo 1 to 9. The condos were built surrounding the lake. HyeMi wildly scanned the big area.

She turned around to see perspective view of her house. It was a modern design look. The room was cleverly divided into different areas to accommodate the luxurious furniture, kitchen and a bar counter, high-tech gadgets and expensive-looking sculptures and paintings. To HyeMi, the living was big enough to fit more than 200 people in it. Everything was in the best taste and reminded HyeMi of the architecture and design magazines from famous interior designers that she used to read at the library.

She then continued to walk to the kitchen area that was different from her unnie’s house. It had a very clean look with neatly-arranged cooking utensils.

 

 

“YAY! I can learn more recipes and I can cook more and more!” HyeMi said to herself as she opened the big double-door refrigerator.

There were numerous kinds of vegetables, dairy products and fruits, all neatly arranged inside it. The excited girl gasped since she never live in this over-luxury life.

Walking towards her backpack to take it to her bedroom, her gaze landed on a pink card that laid on the coffee table at the living. She took it and opened it up while walking to her bedroom.

 


Dear, HyeMi.

I hope you like your new house! Tell me if there’s something that you wanted. I know that you’re been living in a dance studio for years so I specially bought this house for you! I wanted you to take care of this house!

P.S.:  The second room after your room was your closet. Hope you like it!

Love,

Miss Jessica.'


 

HyeMi looked at her luxury bedroom, taking every detail of it. Her hand was still holding the card. For her, it was exciting to get her own house but at the same time, she felt that it was too much for her.

 

 

She put the card and stared at the white ceiling. She still cannot believe that she got herself in this situation. Just in a blink of time, she got beautiful unnies, a luxury house and a high-status life. It was just like Cinderella in the fairytale after she married the prince. From a maid to a queen, from poverty to royal life, it was exactly like her.

While comfortably lying on the cozy bed, her eyes landed on the bracelet that she got earlier.

“I miss you guys… Everything was different here… I may have a very well life but I don’t have anybody to tell my stories…” She uttered while holding to the bracelet.

Sadness filled her heart as she got up and searching for her phone inside the backpack.

Let’s call MinRii! I hope she didn’t sleep yet.” She thought.

 

<*BEEP*>

 

*A NEW MESSAGE*

A message? When did I get this?” She spoke in her mind.

 

<*BEEP*>

 


From: Lovely MinRii

Subject: I MISS YOU TOO!

HyeMi-ah!! How dare you still dancing in this time! My eyes had been puffed up because of you! (.TᴧT.) Kekeke~ Call me if you had time. Bbuing Bbuing~~

Love you always! *flying kiss*


 

There was a picture attached with the message. It was MinRii with puffy eyes. She pointed to her eyes that were puffy enough to cover her small eyes.

HyeMi quickly dialed MinRii although it was late at night. She misses her a lot although it’s not even a day after their separation. MinRii was her family, her life, her place when she had a problem, and the most important thing is MinRii was the one that help her to face the world once again after the tragedy.

 

<*BEEP**BEEP*>

 

“Pick up MinRii-ah! Don’t sleep yet!” HyeMi hoped in her heart.

 

<*BEEP*>

 

“Yoboseyo? MinRii-ah…”

“KYAAA!!! HyeMi-ah! How’s your life there? Did you eat? Do you already find friends there? Do you hurt anywhere? KYAAA!!! I almost died when I see your name popped up on my phone!”

“*giggle* Calm down MinRii-ah! I’m okay here… How are your parents and you?”

“We’re fine here! Just sad enough when we can’t see you always anymore… YAA!! Tell me about your first day at school!”

 

 

The phone call last for hours as and MinRii ended up the call since it was nearly 2.00 a.m. HyeMi told everything to her, except the boys that were surrounding her in the dance studio so that MinRii did not worried about her. The girls made a promise to go shopping the next day and HyeMi will bring her unnies to meet MinRii.

The room was filled with silence and HyeMi stood up and opened her big luggage that was put at the corner of her room by the maids. She missed her old home more than this luxury condominium that she got.

“I better go to shower first before sleep! I’ve been wearing the same clothes from morning to night!” She said in her heart while rummaging her luggage. She then took out a pink nightgown with a cute-printed bunny at the center of it.

Why the bathroom was transparent? I can see my room from here!” HyeMi thought while opened the glass door that separated her room and the bathroom.

“Whoa! A tub! Yay!” She said in her mind and a smile crept on her lips.

 

The luxurious big tub was covered by a white shower curtain as HyeMi opened it up and started to fill the tub with warm water and strawberry-scented hot bubbles.

She then undressed herself and quickly entered the tub. After a long day, she needed to pamper herself so she decided to take a bath instead of shower.

She started playing with the bubbles formed in the tub. Blowing it around like a little child, giggling in the bathtub really showed the side of HyeMi that was childish. Her blue eyes sparkled in joy while playing with the bubbles; she was really an innocent girl.

 

 

She wore her nightgown and buried herself inside the warm, cozy blanket.

“It is past 3.00a.m! I better go to sleep now!” HyeMi thought and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

<*CHANGE  BY  HYUNAH   PLAYS*>

 

HyeMi woke up and turned off her alarm clock. She then rubbed her blue eyes and fixed her silky hair.

“Good morning!!” She shouted happily to herself.

“New place, new school, new life! I don’t want to be late on my first day!” She thought as she fixed her bed and walked to the overly sized mirror on the wall.

HyeMi smiled to her reflection. She was happy to start her school as she clasped her hands and said her silent prayers.

 

 

After finished taking her bath, she walked out from her room to the next room – her closet.

“Whoa…” She froze in front of the door looking at all the branded clothes.

 

 

From boots to sneakers, from jackets to tank tops, from jeans to miniskirts, the room was a fashion heaven. The clothes were arranged neatly according to its size, brand and styles. The room was big and spacious with all the clothes and accessories inside their own closets and cabinets.

“I’m officially become a queen now…” She said to herself while walking across the numerous clothes that she never had in her life.

She sat on a white stool and sighed deeply. It was a shock to her. She didn’t need all of these, the house, or all of these. All she wanted was getting pass her school life with flying colors and get to be the best dancer.

“Oh no! It’s getting late!” HyeMi voiced out.

She stood up, walked to the one-piece clothes area, and pulled out a black dress. Then she took a wrist warmer and a pair of black leggings.

 

 

HyeMi quickly changed her clothes and went to her bedroom. She put her favorite berry lip balm, combed her long straight hair.

“Time to go!” She uttered while putting the notebooks and her stationary inside the sling bag that she got from her closet and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

 

 

She rushed to the administrator building that was far away from her condo. The girl was not late yet, but she did not want Miss Jessica to wait for her.

Exactly 7.30a.m, the girl reached at the administrator building. She saw Miss Jessica was waiting for her at the lobby area with her PA.

“Oh no! Am I late?” She spoke in her heart while walking towards her principal.

“G-Good morning Miss Jessica… and Miss….Urmm…” She stuttered.

“Sooyoung. Miss Sooyoung! *giggle* You look beautiful today!” The cheerful PA started a conversation.

 

 

“K-Kamsahamnida… Am I late?” HyeMi looked to Jessica’s eyes.

“Aniya! We just reached here! Come! I’ll show you your class.” Jessica stated.

A black limousine was waiting outside the building as HyeMi followed her principal. The chauffeur opened the door for them.

HyeMi sat comfortably beside Jessica. It was her first time riding such a car as her eyes was scanning wildly inside it.

“M-Miss Jessica… Thank you for the house…I-It’s really beautiful… But, it is too much…” HyeMi said to her principal while looking down.

“Wae? Don’t you like it?” Jessica voiced out and her eyes looked at HyeMi that was facing down.

“A-Aniya… I just don’t want to burden you… With all the clothes and such a big house, I’m just troubling you… A-And and-“The blue-eyed girl spoke.

“Hey… Don’t say like that. There’re several reasons why I bought that house for you. Okay, listen this, First thing; I knew about your past life that you’re living alone in the dancing studio. I don’t want my students to live in hardship! Second, did I say to you about the monthly evaluation that you’re will going through?” Jessica stated.

“De…” HyeMi looked at her principal.

“Okay. The monthly evaluation will be conducted just on you because I’ve specially selected you after discussing with the Board of Directors. But unfortunately, many of them didn’t like my decision to take you into this school. However, I can see your potential when the first I saw your dancing video. I do make some investigation on you, where did you live and so on. So in order to take you to this school, the Board of Directors wanted me to give them evidences to see that you are potential enough to enter this school.” Jessica said to the girl.

“It’s like you‘re carrying Miss Jessica’s name and status in this school or even outside the school. You know, your principal here, was the most successful and famous woman in Korea and in the whole world!” Sooyoung said while tapping Jessica’s shoulders.

“So, if I let you live in all the hardships or didn’t care about you, or even if you can’t get pass through the monthly evaluation, you can be kicked out of the school and I will be scolded by the Board of Directors again! You know, they were really strict!” Jessica smiled to the silent HyeMi.

“To make the story short, everything is linked. If you didn’t pass the monthly evaluation, Miss Jessica will have to answer about the assurance about taking you into the school. All the things that Miss Jessica gave to you are sincere from her heart but you must take a role to preserve her name and status. She’s gone a lot of risks to take you into this school. Its sounds tough, but I hope you’ll understand this. Everything has risks.” Sooyoung voiced out.

“I-I’m sorry to say that earlier. I didn’t know that you will be facing a lot of problems because of me. I promise you that I will never let you down.”  HyeMi said.

“Gwenchana. But you must promise me one thing. You will not be stressed out because of this. I want you to live a happy life in this school. Take your time to enjoy yourself! Don’t think too much about this because I’ll always be by your side.” Jessica HyeMi’s cheeks with care.

“D-De! Kamsahamnida Miss Jessica.” HyeMi bowed 90 degrees to her principal.

The limo stopped in front of a big building.

“We’re here, Miss Jessica.” The chauffeur opened the door.

“Thank you. Come! Follow me!” Jessica held HyeMi’s hand as they reached the building.

“D-De!” HyeMi answered.

HyeMi had a feeling that she will be facing many obstacles from now on. But in order to pursue her dreams, she could not ever back down.

“My new adventure will start from now!” HyeMi said in her heart.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 6

 

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Then bigbangteentopfan! *sobs* She/He didn't tell where she/he live... Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!!

cat1989 from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 from... From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie from Australia that wanted me to update! Here it is! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3 also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

KissMeImnida from Singapore! A new subscriber! Hohoho~ Love you!

Exo-Wolfie California, United States also a new subscriber! Thanks for subscribing! Love ya!

 

 

Annyeong! DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATE!! Okay... I'm sorry that I've been too lazy to re-edit the story... But after this you will see the difference between every chapter that I write. I don't know why but now the storyline had been changed a lot! I hope that you guys will understand the story

   

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,