❧ ℭhapter 5 ➥ Oppa...?

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------HYEMI ' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the condominium, following the unnies. They’re so nice! Just now they became friends with me and I didn’t even know them yet but they insisted me to have a dinner with them in their house. Thank goodness that they’re not guys!

My heart skipped a beat seeing the huge lobby area. At the center of it was a huge modern chandelier. The area was filled with soft piano music and the glittering ornaments that were hanging...and the plants…and…and… I really can’t explain how. Feels like I’m a fantasy world! While following the unnies to the elevator, my eyes wildly scanned through the area like a child. The unnies are really really rich!

We stepped into the elevator and Hanna unnie pushed the ‘30’ button. I leaned against the glass elevator wall, seeing the people that were going in and out of the lobby. I’m a very bad socializer when I saw my unnies was completely in silence.

I looked at Min Jung unnie that crossed her arms while waiting for the elevator reached the 30th floor. She smiled sweetly at me since she noticed that I’m looking at her.

“Urmm… Min Jung unnie…D-Do you live here too…?” I tried to break the silence.

“Aniya. I live at the next building. Star Condo 3, No. 410. You should visit me too!” She answered me with a bright tone.

“H-Hana unnie live in 30th floor?” I continued with my question.

“De! No.320. “ She smiled.

 

<*DING*>

 

The door opened up and we took a step outside the elevator. The red carpet floor with the stylish golden wallpaper really amazed my eyes. It was like I’m walking inside a castle in the fairytale.

I felt really lucky today! I’ve got the scholarship to Kiria High, I’ve got to meet two awesome unnies, minus the bunch of guys that trapped me inside the dance studio…., everything was AWESOME!

We stopped in front door that was written ‘No. 320’ on a golden plate on the door. This must be unnie’s house.

Hana unnie pressed the door key. *Sigh*. I used keys to unlock the door of my dance studio and sometimes I forgot where I put the keys! I’m really a tech-dumb! I just know only to use my phone!

“This is my house! WELCOME HYEMI-AH!” Hana unnie greeted me as she entered her house and pulled my hand.

Min Jung unnie chuckled while changing her shoes to the house-slippers. I closed the door and Hana unnie gave me a pair of cute bunny slippers.

“You can use this one! It looks cute on you!” Hana unnie said.

“De…” I answered and wore it.

I stepped inside the house, following behind Min Jung unnie and Hana unnie switched on the lights.

“Whoa…” I gasped.

“*chuckle* This is my house! Pretty isn’t?” She said while turned around to see me with her arms crossed.

 


Her house was modern-styled with white wallpaper. The furniture was neatly organized just like in the home decoration magazines. There was a huge TV on the wall and the living was separated by a stylish bar with the kitchen area. *Sigh*. Before I got into this school, I just live in a room with a small kitchen inside a dance studio…

“HyeMi! Come and sit here first! Hana unnie will make us some drinks!” Min Jung unnie called me as she was sitting on a white cozy sofa that was facing the TV.

“You’re right! Wait a minute, kay? I’ll make some drinks.” Hana unnie rushed to the kitchen.

“Do you really own that blue eyes?” Min Jung unnie started asking me.

“De… M-Mom has these blue eyes. H-Her genes are coming to me… I think…” I answered while holding the jacket that unnie gave me earlier.

“You’re really looked like an angel. You’re too beautiful!” Min Jung complimented me while tucking strands of my hair behind my ears.

“K-Kamsahamnida…” I uttered while bowed to her.

“You really don’t talk a lot right? Oh! Before I forgot, tomorrow, after school ends, let’s go shopping! You have to buy the needs for your new house! It must be empty!” Min Jung clasped both of her hands while looking at me, hoping that I would say yes.

“De! C-Can I bring my friend?” I asked.

“Sure! Bring her! I would like to meet her too!” Hana unnie said as she put two big mugs on the bar table.

“Okay! Meet us at this lobby!” Min Jung said while walking to the bar table and took the mug and handed one to me.

She went to the kitchen and leaned over the edge of the counter, beside Hana unnie while sipping her drinks.

“HyeMi-ah! Don’t drink too much! You will get constipation if you drink it!” Min Jung shouted to me.

I chuckled and she got a deadly shot from Hana unnie. They were hilarious! Min Jung unnie is in danger now!

“YAH!!!!!” Hana unnie erupted.

“See, I told you! Hana unnie has constipation now!”  Min Jung jokingly said as Hana unnie approached her.

I chuckled as Hana unnie grabbed her and locked her head between armpits.

“YAH!!! Who got constipation now?!” Hana unnie shouted as Min Jung unnie continued to laugh.

Hana unnie messed Min Jung unnie’s long brown hair. They look sweet! As they were continuing their little ‘wrestling’, the front door opened up.

The house was filled with laughter and scream as they were bickering with each other. I was glad that I met them.

 

<*DOOR  OPENS*>

 

“We’re home!” A male voice shouted.

My smile faded.

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you doing?” D.O said while smiling looking at the two girls that was in the kitchen.

“You’re back!” Hana stopped her game with Min Jung as Min Jung quickly free herself from her grasp.

Suho and D.O walked towards the kitchen and put several plastic bag on the bar table. Min Jung walked towards her lover while fixing her hair.

“Argue again?” Suho said and held Min Jung’s waist since she was close to him.

“Aniya… We’re just fooling around.” Min Jung smiled and gave a kiss onto Suho’s sunken cheeks.

D.O walked beside Hana and gave a kiss on her cheeks as Hana resumed cutting some fruits for HyeMi. Hana stopped for a while and gave a quick peck on her lover’s lips. D.O leaned against the counter beside her busy ‘wife’, watching her cut the fruits.

HyeMi sat still on the sofa, not moving a bit with her face down. Silence was covering her as her unnies was busy with their ‘lovey-dovey’ actions.

Guys.” She thought and scare started to engulf her little heart.

“Oh! We’ve got someone to introduce!” Min Jung voiced out.

Hana brought the neatly-arranged fruits on the plate while dragging D.O to the living.  Min Jung did the same and HyeMi quickly got up from her sitting position. Her hand started to tremble but it was covered by the jacket that she held earlier. She stood while looking at the floor.

“HyeMi-ah! This is Do Kyungsoo! You can call him D.O oppa! He’s my man!” Hana introduced D.O that was smiling to HyeMi.

HyeMi bowed down to D.O but she did not even look at him. A frightened look plastered on her face.

“This is Kim Joon Myeon. Call him Suho oppa, kay?” Min Jung unnie stated while holding hands with her boyfriend.

The blue-eyed girl bowed again and she stepped back. Silence crept in as the unnies noticed that HyeMi looked just like the first they see her. She was scared. The unnies looked at each other, puzzled with her reaction.

Hana noticed that HyeMi’s hands were trembling beneath the jacket that she held. She quickly diverted the subject.

“What’s your na-“ Suho smiled and tried to lean closer to HyeMi but his words has been cut off.

“Suho, can you prepare for dinner with D.O? I want to chat with HyeMi for a little while.” Hana quickly interrupted.

“But I ju-“ Suho tried to speak.

“No buts! Go! Pali! We’re hungry!” Min Jung added while pushing Suho to the kitchen. She knew that something is not right.

“Fine.” Suho said and walked towards the kitchen with D.O. They started rummaging the things inside the plastic bags.

Hana dragged HyeMi towards her bedroom, trying to talk with the girl, personally. Min Jung followed from the back.

 

 

HyeMi that was still scared was invited by Hana to sit beside her on the cozy bed. Min Jung followed suit and looked at this new girl.

“Hey, are you okay?” Hana unnie lowered her head to see HyeMi’s eyes that was fixed on the white bed sheet.

She then tucked the strands of the blue-eyed girl’s long straight hair that falls on the sides of her cheeks and cupped her perfectly-defined face to raise her gaze.

“Are you scared with them?” Hana asked again while looking straightly into her eyes.

HyeMi replied it with silence as she didn’t want her unnies to know that she had phobia with guys. She didn’t want they thought that she was some kind of strange girl. All she can do was keep quiet with the past tragedies that haunt her till now.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell us right now about your problem. We will always by your side from now on.” Hana spoke as she can see through her mind.

She then brushed her cheeks and hugged her. HyeMi’s head was resting on the right shoulder of Hana as she her hair, like a mother. Min Jung unnie tapped her back, calmed her feelings.

 

<*KNOCK**KNOCK*>

 

The door opened up. There, stood D.O who was smiling sweetly to the three girls on the bed.

“Hey… Come on. Dinner’s ready.” D.O said with a low voice.

“Okay. We’ll be right there in a sec.” Hana flashed her beautiful smile to D.O.

HyeMi looked at D.O as he was closing the door. Min Jung got down from the bed and sat on her knees in front of the new girl on the bed. She then held HyeMi’s hands.

“HyeMi-ah… He was your oppa from now on… Same with Suho oppa, kay?” Min Jung smiled and touched her cheeks.

“O-Oppa?” HyeMi muttered.

“Yeah. We will be together from now on. I think you had a virus that can make people love you in a blink of time!” Min Jung voiced as she got up and dragged HyeMi and Hana out from the bedroom.

<<*FAST FORWARD*>>

HyeMi sat at the right side of the dining table facing Hana that was sitting beside her man. Min Jung placed herself beside HyeMi and Suho positioned himself at the head of the table, beside her beautiful ‘wife’.


 

-----------HANA' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got a new family member! Yay!

I was really happy that I met HyeMi. The truth is Min Jung and I were really busy with model stuff and CFs. So, we don’t really have time to make friends. EXO was the most popular group in this school because they were chosen by the SM Entertainment (the most popular entertainment agency) to work with them; we become famous because of modeling and CF since 15.

So, EXO, me and Min Jung were really popular in school. I really wanted a little sister… no… A daughter! Now I got one! She’s so beautiful! Jeongmal! Like an angel! *giggle*

“Whoa! There’s a lot of food! Do we have a feast here?” Min Jung clasped both of her hands while looking at the scrumptious food on the table.

“I cook for our guest here. She must’ve been hungry.” D.O said while putting a big bowl of spaghetti on the table before sitting beside Hana.

“So, let’s eat now!” Suho voiced out.

D.O helped to scoop out some spaghetti to HyeMi as she was looking down. I think there’s something that I didn’t know about my little girl. She was silent and my heart says that I’ve got to check her background profile.

Everyone started eating happily at the table. D.O fed me with his meatball! He knew that I am a meat-monster. Thank goodness my weight was still the same!

I looked at HyeMi that awkwardly eating the spaghetti. Her face showed that she looked uncomfortable with all of these.

“Oh! I forgot to introduce her to you!” I tried to start a new conversation.

“Yeah! How can you forget that?” Suho said while sipping his juice.

“Mianhae… Okay guys, this is Lee Hye Mi and you can call her HyeMi and she was 16 years old and the rest I don’t know about her.” I uttered in one breath.

“Too many ands and too little information.” Suho muttered while looking at me.

“I just know her a while ago and you think I’m a mind reader that can read her mind?” I stuck my tongue out to Suho and he smirked.

D.O smiled as I was bickering with Suho. He put some more spaghetti and meatballs inside his plate, didn’t care about us.

“HyeMi-ah! Can you remember which one is D.O oppa and Suho oppa?” I stated and HyeMi looked at me.

She nodded and all eyes were on her.

“D.O o-oppa…” She pointed her index finger to D.O.

“S-Suho oppa..” Bingo! She remembered them!

“Ding-dong! You got that correct!” Min Jung declared.

HyeMi smiled to Min Jung and me! She was sweet! I hope I can make her smile more often than seeing her ‘scared-to-death’ look.

“She was the one that got scholarship right? You’re lucky, HyeMi-ah.” D.O said while showing his smile to HyeMi.

“I’m sorry on behalf of my group just now. We’re didn’t mean to scare you.” Suho voiced while walking to the kitchen with his plate as he was already finished eating.

“…” She replied with silence.

I think I have to check on her profile.

There’s something that she hid from us. Something important.

And I’m going to search about it.

 

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jinjaa? You don’t want us to accompany you to your house?” Hana stated while watching HyeMi wore her shoes at the front door.

“G-Gwenchana unnie… I can go it by myself. I-I don’t want to trouble you.” HyeMi said with a smile.

Hana and Min Jung were standing at the front door as HyeMi wanted to go home because it was getting late. After finished wearing her shoes, she stood in front of her unnies.

“Gomawoyo unnie… I-I really appreciate that you wanted to be my unnies!” HyeMi spoke again.

“Aniya! We should be thankful that we met you today, sweetie! Go home safely okay! Don’t wander anywhere else! It’s getting late now!” Hana affirmed.

HyeMi opened the door and turned to see her unnie.

“Pye Pye! (Bye Bye)” HyeMi spoke with a cute voice, her big blue eyes, a cute baby-like smile and she waved her both hands to her unnie. She then closed the door.

Her unnies gasped to see the cuteness of HyeMi. Min Jung cupped . Hana and Min Jung froze in front of the closed door.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~” Min Jung and Hana screamed together while jumping.

“W-What’s wrong?” D.O voiced from the living.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S TOO CUTE!!!!! OMO!!! MY HEART’S GOING TO EXPLODE NOW!!!” Min Jung squealed.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER  5

 

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Then bigbangteentopfan! *sobs* She/He didn't tell where she/he live... Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!!

New subscribers! cat1989 from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Also a new subscriber, our cute ailisu, kpopluver3 from... From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie from Australia that wanted me to update! Here it is! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3 also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

KissMeImnida from Singapore! A new subscriber! Hohoho~ Love you!

Exo-Wolfie California, United States also a new subscriber! Thanks for subscribing! Love ya!

 

 

Annyeong! So, how was it? I'm sorry for not updating this for some time... I was busy writing another chapter! It's the chapter I loved the most! I'll promise that I will update one chapter more for today! Mianhae~~

Ah! This story consisted of many groups... I think 5 group all of them.... But I hope you will not get confused with it!

OH! DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS AND COMMENTS AND COMMENTS! I LOVE READING IT! MUAHXXX!

 

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,