❧ ℭhapter 10 ➥ Too Perfect

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“May I help you, Miss?” The guard said.

HyeMi bowed to the guard and stepped back a bit from the closed gate.

“Um… I-I am a student here a-and I w-want to use the dance studio… HyeMi stuttered.

“Can you show you your student ID card? We need to valid it first before you can enter Kiria High.” The guard smiled as he looked at HyeMi.

“Y-Yeah… Here it is…” HyeMi handed out her ID card that she got in the guidebook.

It was like a credit card in black and a bit of golden stripes. At the right side was Kiria High badge and her full name and her ID number was situated below it.

“So you’re the new student, eh? Be sure to go back home before 3 a.m.!” The guard uttered and gave her ID card back.

“D-De!” HyeMi walked fast to the dance studio as the gate was opened.

The path to the dance studio filled with eerie silence as she was walking alone in an extra huge school that she barely knew the paths. The lamp posts just helped her to light the dark night.

“No… HyeMi… No… There’s nothing here… You’re gonna be good!”  HyeMi faster her pace as she looked around her.  The creepy feeling started to surround her little heart.

She was really scared of the dark. It was all because of her tragedy.

 

 

**AT  BLOCK  B  DANCE  STUDIO

 

<*MUSIC  BLAST*>

 

“Hey… Who’s that?” Taeil shouted as the music was too loud.

Block B dance studio was really far from the main building and it was built hidden to the other people of Kiria High. It had a modern-styled architecture and it was more like a glass house. The ground floor of the dance studio was the garage, where Block B members parked some of their luxury cars. The first floor of the building were the dance studio. The dance floor was at the center of the room and a kitchen bar at the corner of it. There also a door that led to a bedroom and a luxury Swiss shower room.

 

 

The building were specifically designed only for Block B. It was indeed a luxury dance studio.

Block B had made a contract with the school administrator to design their own dance studio and to preserve, care for the safety of the school and the students of Kiria High if they wanted to enroll to the school. They also had to made a contract to not to cause any trouble in the school.

The school administration had to agree with them because of their powerful organization.

They were the members of BLACK DRAGON, the world-most biggest TRIAD organization and Zico was the next heir of the organization.

It made Block B members were 'the-one-that-you-would-run-away-if-you-see-them' group.

Zico that was busy making out with his girl with a glass of champagne on his hand stopped, stood up and walked to Taeil who was holding a girl’s waist that was wearing a y black tank top and a short washed-out denim skirt.

Zico looked at the glass wall and gulped the rest of his champagne while watching HyeMi that looked scared as her steps became faster. Zico watched HyeMi flipped her hair as she was turning her head side by side.

“Oppa~ Who’s that?” His concubine hugged him from the back, gliding her body against Zico’s back.

“….” Zico replied it with silence as he pulled her into a deep, rough kiss. His hands roamed throughout the girl’s body but his sharp eyes continued to trail HyeMi movements while he was giving a good time to his girl.

“Maybe she is the new girl? “ Taeil answered.

“The new girl? I heard that she was an ugly girl… My girl is more beautiful!” P.O said as he handed his IPhone to Zico to show him the blurry picture of HyeMi while her girl was seducing him.

Zico stopped from his make-out session and took the phone. His girl was slightly irritated as he did not take any interest on her.

 

----------- ZICO ' S   (BLOCK  B) POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the photo. Is it her?

She seemed…

“Hey guys! Let’s practice! We can’t stop here! Miss Hyoyeon wanted to see our choreography.” B-Bomb shouted after he slowed down the loud music.

“Can’t you see that we were partying here?” U-Kwon raised his champagne glass and kissed a girl beside him.

“Time to practice. Girls, you can go back now.” I implied sternly making all of the guys in silence.

“Oppa~ we want to have some more fu-“ A whined.

“GO NOW!!!! DON’T YOU HEAR ME?!!!” I shouted angrily and smashed my champagne glass to the floor. Damn! Why they really love to raise my anger?!

The girls quickly went out from our dance studio and all the members were looking at me shockingly. . How can I answer this?!

I looked outside the glass window just to see our concubines were walking away from our dance studio. Jaehyo suddenly sat up and put his book away and went to the back of the counter to take some things to clean up my mess.

“Hyung, are you okay?” P.O asked as he was shocked to see my actions.

“Nothing… I’m just too tired and distracted… There were some problems with the Golden Project. I’m just not in the mood.” I answered and I run my fingers through my hair.

The Golden Project was the most important task for me to handle although I’m only 17. It was the task from the Black Dragon Head and I’ve got to finished it. The supplier for our weapons cannot send the things in time because of the ship delay. At Vegas, our allies there were having trouble and I’ve got to go there by myself to check about it. This surely ing blew my mind away.

“You should take a rest. Your preparation to Vegas had done. And The Black Dragon Head allowed you to bring us along. Only Jaehyo will stay to look around here. Don’t worry too much, boss.” Kyung affirmed.

“Thanks guys. I just- I think I want to go home first. You guys continued with that dance practice. I need to take some air.” I said as I took my jacket.

“Yeah… You should go. I’ll watch them.” Jaehyo patted my shoulders and walked to the bin to throw the broken glass.

I walked towards door and U-Kwon hyung waved at me like a little child. Only he knows the way to make me smile.

 

----------- HYEMI ' S  POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s nothing around here HyeMi-ah! Calm down! Why this area was so dark and where is the dance studio?!

 

<*CRICKETS*>

 

Omo… I HATE THIS SOUND….

I ran a little bit to fasten my pace. I kept looking at my sides and my back. It’s creepy! My heart started to palpitate wildly as my breath became heavy.

I reached to a big black building as I walked near it. Thank goodness I found the path again!

 

<*MUSIC BLAST*>

 

What’s that? Is there anyone inside? What is this building?

I heard a K-pop song that was played and it was gradually become louder as I approached the building. This music was cool!

Suddenly I heard a really deep husky voice that made me startled. Gosh… I’m just like a stalker!

“OKAY!!! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!! AGAIN!! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!!”

I approached the big building and slightly opened door to see who was inside. Omo! There’s a lot of guys! What they do in the middle of the night? Practice?

My heart shivers when I noticed someone that I knew. It's JONGUP! The boy who was looking at me in class! Is it his group? Better run away before getting caught! But...the music was so catchy! I never heard this song…

 

<* WARRIOR  BY  B.A.P  PLAYS*>

 

I quickly opened my bag to take out my IPod. First thing, I am really sorry for stealing the song by recording it! I think I’ve got some idea for the dance choreography…

I peeped from the door as I was recording the sound. I looked inside it and I accidentally saw their choreography… Mianhae… I didn’t mean to be a bad girl but they surely play a catchy song! I must say, as a dancing teacher, their steps were DAEBAK!

As I was about to go, I accidentally hit my head on the big door that made a thunderous sound echoes throughout the building. Trouble… HyeMi-ah… RUN!!!!

“WHO’S THERE??!!” The husky voice angrily echoes as the music stopped.

My heart skipped a bit as I quickly ran towards the nearest bushes at the back of the building and hid there. Please… Please… don’t find me here. Please… God… help me!

I could hear that all of Jongup group members were trying to find me. Their footsteps were nearing with the bushes that I currently hiding.

“Who’s that?!” A male voice was heard that made my heart beating fast.

Please…

Don't find me... I'm so sorry...

Please...

“Hey! Let’s continue practicing. That thing must have been gone by now. We have a lot more to practice!” A voice said.

After a while, I could hear that the music started again and I quickly ran away from that place. I panted as I stopped running.

Whew… That was terribly dangerous! I swear that I’m not gonna stalk anyone again... Ouch... my head really hurts...

I walked again following the path. Yay! Dance Studio 8! I’ve found it!

I ran happily towards the modern-styled building and switch on the lights. Whoa… even the lights we luxurious. HyeMi-ah, you were really really hitting a big golden jackpot now!

I connected my IPod to the audio system and started some slow music to warm myself up.

 

----------- YONG GUK' S  (B.A.P)  POV--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OKAY!!! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!! AGAIN!! ONE TWO THREE FOUR!!”

I commanded my group for the Warrior dance steps. Our debut day was in two days more and I need it to be flawless. I am practicing too…

I our song again and started dancing.

 

<*BAMM*>

 

Suddenly a loud thudding sound from the door interrupted our dance rehearsal. All the members were startled with the loud sound produced before diverting their gaze towards the door.

My gaze that was already in a line with the front door could see a hand with a silver bracelet while holding an IPod. It was a girl.

Yongjae turned off the music and I rushed went to the door. The mystery hand was already out of my sight as I rushed towards the door.

“WHO’S THERE??!!” I shouted.

I opened the door just to see the dark night surrounded the building. There is no sign of people at all. The other members started to look around.

“Who’s that?!” Zelo shouted but no one answered.

It seems a little creepy but I absolutely think that it's not some kind of ghosts. Ghosts aren’t real.

As we were searching for that mystery thing, Yongjae gave an uninterested look to find that thing and walked inside the dance studio again.

“Hey! Let’s continue practicing. That thing must have been gone by now. We have a lot more to practice!” Yongjae said from inside as he was approaching the audio system.

She is a stalker. I need to find her. She might be harmful for our group.

I need to find that silver bracelet’s owner.

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi started doing splits for her warm up session. She was considered flexible enough to make backflip jumps and to stretch her legs to her head while standing.

Ah! Let’s change my clothes! I want to try the new shirts that unnie bought for me!” She thought.

She stopped doing her warm-up and walked towards the changing room.

 

 

Do I have to wear it like this? I have to make my shoulders exposed, isn’t? Gosh… It’s y! I can see my belly!” HyeMi thought to herself as she was standing in front of the big mirror inside the changing room.

After finished, she went back to the dance studio and changed the song to a more upbeat piece; Femme Fatale by 4Minute.

HyeMi started her freestyle dance on that song. Her step was flawless although it was a freestyle dance.

She didn’t know that she was doing a very y dance that surely attracts any guy who watched her dance right now. Her signature y wave was quite extraordinary for a girl in her age.

HyeMi continued to dance throughout the song.

 

----------- BLOCK B ZICO ' S  POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

<<*ZICO  I'M  STILL  FLY  PLAYS*>>

 

. This call surely blew my mood away.

“Zico’s here.”

“Your limo is already outside your school building. You need to go to the club now. The Dragon Head wants to meet you.” Xing, the Chinese girl and also the Dragon Head assistant spoke.

“What uncle wants from me?” I asked again, starting to feel irritated.

“He wants your explanation about the delay of the weapons… Roughly, it’s about the Golden Project.” Xing said again. Damn! How can I give reasons to this?!

The Dragon Head was my uncle from my father side. My father was the previous Dragon Head and he was killed because of an assassin in Chicago. Now, the throne goes to my uncle and my father wanted me to take his place after my uncle. Because of this, he also took away my teenager’s life.

Triad organization refers to the many branches of Chinese Transnational organized crime based in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and also in countries with significant Chinese populations. However, now Triad has come towards Korea and our organization has become the biggest Triad in the world under the name of Black Dragon.

We are currently engage in a variety of crimes from extortion and money laundering to trafficking and ion. We also are involved in smuggling and counterfeiting goods as well as more tangible goods such as money. We are now involving with all the Triads, Yakuzas, Mafias around the world to supply their weapons and bombs that lead us to the most richest and biggest Triad groups.

 

 

We were still following the traditional Triad organization. My uncle was the Dragon Head or Mountain Master and he was the person who monitored every single actions in our activities or project.

I currently in the Deputy Mountain Master position, the next heir of the throne. The other Block B members were the Incense Master a.k.a my trusted men. They helped me in every project that I have to finish and they do it perfectly that made us the the most youngest Triads members in the history.

The members of Block B were from the same organization, Black Dragon. P.O’s father was placed in China to handle the organization there. Same goes with Kyung, U-Kwon and Taeil. Kyung’s father was in Japan, U-Kwon’s father was at US, and Taeil’s father was at Philippines.

Jaehyo’s father was my father’s best friend. So we already knew each other for a long time. Because of the dangerous organization that our fathers involved in, we were giving much training in our younger years. We have to learn the martial arts to protect ourselves, so we didn’t go to school when we were young. We receive our learning with private tutors. We were also given taught on how to use weapons and Jaehyo was the best sharpshooter in our organization.

B-Bomb was special though. His father was one of our weapon suppliers and I met him when my father brought me to visit Hawaii for his annual meeting when I was 10. B-Bomb became best friend with me as I stayed there. That’s how I knew him.

B-Bomb decided to move to Korea after that. He decided to be in Black Dragon organization and now he was one of my men.

With all the dangerous things that we did in our life, there is one thing that made our friendship to be more than just friends. We all have the same interest, music and dance. Block B was made because of that.

 

 

“Can’t I just meet him tomorrow? I’m just not in the damn mood.” I said.

“Hey, young boy. Watch your words. I’m older than you. I think you can’t because first your uncle is already here and he’s going to fly to Ireland after this at 8.00 a.m. Second, your limo is already waiting outside and third yo-“ Xing continued to say and I cut her off.

“Okay... Okay Xing… That’s enough. Your Chinese accent surely made me going insane. I’ll be there, kay?” I finally agreed.

“You are surely an unmannered boy! Where di-“ I cut off her call. She surely loves to nag.

I walked alone in the night to the front gate. Suddenly, I heard a loud beats of song as I was nearing the Dance Studio 8. It’s not supposed to be anyone in that dance studio. The dance studio was being abandoned there for a long time.

I decided not to pay any attention to it but my feet froze when I saw a girl was dancing alone in that dance studio.

She was the one that I saw earlier. Damn. She’s hot.

I went closer to the window of the dance studio and watched her dance.

Her body was moving ily with the beats and was more than perfect. Her pale-white skin color was covered with tiny sweats. She was wearing denim hot pants that surely showed off a dangerous amount of her skin.

Only Heavenly language can describe her, she is more than intoxicating. She was ily enchanting that made my heart beated faster and faster. Her hair were softly flipped as she was dancing. She made me forget about myself. She was hypnotizing me to get her.

My mouth was slightly agape when I saw her doing a y wave as I trailed her moves. She’s fiery... and...too y for me to handle my own ‘BEAST’.

I took a picture of her with my IPhone. Damn, she’s engulfing me into her beauty.

I slowly walked away from the dance studio as I did not want her to notice me. My heart started to palpitate wildly as I remember her moves. . I need someone to calm my needs.

She made me going crazy. She stole my soul away.

I want her bad and I’m going to get it.

As I entered my limo, my girls were already waiting inside.

I pulled one of them and started to kiss her roughly inside the limo as it was moving to my club. The other girls were shocked to see my actions but I didn’t care less. I can’t control my lust any longer because of that girl. Damn. My 'Black Dragon' was unleashing its power right now and I need someone to pleasure my 'BEAST'

Next time, she will be mine.

 

 

As I reached the club, Xing was the one to open my door. was slightly agape to see girls in the limousine. The girls were shocked at the sight of Xing and quickly find their clothes to cover their bare body. I wore my jacket back and stepped outside the limo.

I walked towards the VIP room and Xing quickly trailed me from behind.

“What are yo- What did you do with the girls?!” She screamed at me.

“Nothing much.” I replied.

“You just 17! Oh God, you’re unbelievable.” She uttered while looked inside my eyes as I stopped at the bar counter and sat on the barstool.

The club was filled with people grinding together on the dance floor and loud funky music. My body started to react with the beats while looking at some of our drunken customers.

I looked at Xing that was wearing a pair of high heels, a tight, black one-shoulder dress. She's the assistant of my uncle though… She needs to be y.

I ordered a drink for her while he was looking at me, waiting for my answer. She’s quite innocent.

I leaned closer to her ear and slowly kissed her right ear so I could . She gasped and I chuckled.

“Xing… I’m sorry but I REALLY WANT MORE.” I whispered to her and leave her behind, frozen.

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

<<*CHANGE  BY  HYUNA  PLAYS*>>

 

HyeMi mumbled as she trying to find her phone. It was already 7 in the morning and she had to prepare herself for school. After successfully turned off her alarm, she stretched herself.

“Good morning, HyeMi-ah! New day, new adventure!” She shouted to herself and started tidying up her bed.

 

 

After finished taking her bath and wore her clothes, she the TV and opened the curtains to see the beautiful Kiria Lake.

She wore a logo-printed T-Shirt and a grey skinny-cut jeans.

 

 

HyeMi walked towards the kitchen and started cooking herself an egg and toast for her breakfast also some lunchboxes to Gin. After finished, she sat at the bar area as she was reading the Biology book while sipping her fresh milk.

“Better hurry today! My school from my house is quite far. I have to walk.” HyeMi thought and finished her breakfast.

After preparing for all the necessities of the classes today, she wore a comfy striped jacket to warm herself in the coldness of spring.

 

 

As HyeMi walked towards her class, she noticed someone that was looking at her.

It was Changjo.

 

----------- TEEN TOP  CHANGJO ' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyeMi.

She came early.

She looked at me and she quickly diverted her gaze towards the floor. Cute.

As no one was around because it was too early and Ricky had a schedule today, only HyeMi and I will be in the class. I hope I can know her better.

I walked towards the elevator and waited for her inside it.

“Going up? Come. I want to go to the class too.” I smiled to her.

She shook her head in disagreement without looking at me. She seemed scared. Is there anything wrong with me?

I knew that she wanted to go to the class too so I stepped out from the elevator again and walked towards her. She stepped back as she saw me walking towards her.

In the blink of time, all my hopes to know her better vanished because of one person.

Gin.

Gin ran towards her and started hugging her. Gin! Why are you destroying my hopes! Gosh… What a let-down.

“HyeMi-ah!! What’s up? Sorry coz I left you yesterday. Whoa! You look amazing…if you stopped wearing your jacket!” Gin stuck HyeMi’s strands of hair behind her ear. Gin, I knew you're a girl but I really envy you now.

“But it’s cold.” HyeMi answered.

“Heaters were successfully in this building.” Gin laughed.

HyeMi smiled at Gin as she opened her jacket revealing her perfect body in casual clothes. She then tied her jacket around her waist. She was really slim. Her waist was really small.

“Yah!! Changjo! What are you doing there?!” Gin shouted as she finally noticed me.

“Nothing. Just going to the class.” I said.

“Are you waiting for HyeMi? God, I knew she was more than beautiful but you can’t love her because she’s already mine!” Gin put her hand onto HyeMi’s shoulder.

“Yeah right, Baby Boy!” I shot to Gin.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YAH!!!” Gin went to me and gave me a chopping kick but I easily dodged it. We already had black belt in taekwondo and she's one of my eternal opponents.

Suddenly, I heard HyeMi giggled. In a blink, Gin and I stopped and stared at her. I think I knew why Gin stop too.

Her smile was… Wow…

“HyeMi-ah... Can I hug you now?” Gin said out of blue.

“H-Huh?” HyeMi puzzled.

“YAHHH!!!! YOU’RE TOO CUTE!!!” Gin hugged and pinched her cheeks.

She’s too perfect.

 

----------- NARRATOR' S  POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went towards a room that was packed with lockers. HyeMi kept silent as they walked. Gin and Changjo were friends because Gin had been one of the crew of their music production when TeenTop was making their first album. Gin was an expert playing the musical instruments especially drums and guitar.

“HyeMi-ah, what did you cook for me today?” Gin asked.

“A-Ah… I-I made you some sandwiches and waffles… I-I don’t have any ideas w-what you like so I only made that… M-Mianhae…” HyeMi answered as she showed the lunchbox inside her sling bag.

“WHOA!!! YUMMY!!! Can I eat it now?” Gin shouted in happiness.

“YAH! You have HyeMi to cook for you?!” Changjo interrupted.

“HyeMi wants to cook it for me! She’s an angel, right? She said that I always eat unhealthy food so she decided to cook for me.” Gin said as she opened her locker and took out her books.

HyeMi opened her guidebook and searched for her locker. The school lockers were luxury designed in black with golden floral pattern at the bottom-right and the school badge at the centre of every locker.

Unfortunately, as HyeMi found her locker, an electronic key-code was securing the locker. She flipped the guidebook and tried to enter the code that was written. Being a tech-dumb, she cannot open it.

 

<*BEEP**BEEP*>

 

“Here, let me help you. First you press here... Then enter your key. Then press this ‘OK’ button. Done!” Gin helped HyeMi.

“K-Kamsahamnida.” HyeMi uttered.

She then put her jacket inside it and her lunchboxes. But then, Gin took the lunchboxes from her shelf.

“I want to eat this! YUMMY!” Gin smiled at HyeMi.

 

 

HyeMi started reading a book as she was too early to school with Changjo and Gin. Changjo stared at HyeMi while HyeMi was concentrating on her reading.

“Whoa! HyeMi-ah! This is super delicious!” Gin said as soon she opened the lunchbox.

“Changjo! Do you want to try this? This is delicious! 200% delicious!” Gin shouted to Changjo while was full of sandwich.

“I want to taste it too!” Changjo went to Gin’s place and took a piece of sandwich.

“D-Do you like it, Gin-ah?” HyeMi asked as she watched Gin eating happily beside her.

“YEAH!! IT’S SUPER DAEBAK!” Gin smiled like a child.

“Oh.My.God! Too tasty for me!” Changjo suddenly shouted.

HyeMi looked at Gin and noticed the sauce at her lips. She quickly took out a tissue from her bag and went beside Gin to wipe the sauce and some crumbles on her lips. Gin stopped for a while.

“Eat slowly Gin-ah... I don’t want you to choke.” HyeMi uttered.

All of sudden, Gin choked and coughed loudly. HyeMi started to panic and handed out her water. Gin quickly gulped and rested her head on the table to calm herself. Changjo continued to laugh.

“HyeMi-ah…*cough**cough* Don’t do that anymore. *cough*My man hormone will increase if you do that!” Gin said between her cough.

“YAH! YOU’RE A GIRL!” Changjo erupted.

 

 

The first class was Mathematics. HyeMi was very concentrated on the subject but then she was distracted by Gin that was playing her Nintendo DS under the table.

“Gin-ah! What are you doing? Concentrate!” HyeMi whispered to her next-table friend.

“Shh… Okay, okay… I turned this off when I beat this level... It’s a new game! Wanna try it?” Gin whispered back.

“YAH! Just turned it off!” HyeMi glared at her.

“Okay, blue-eyed! Gosh… I hate Math!” Gin bickered.

HyeMi smiled in satisfactory when Gin put her gadget back into her bag.

 

 

At the end of the class, Seohyun walked to HyeMi’s seat. All of her classmates looked at her as she lowered her gaze down.

“Lee HyeMi, your Monthly Evaluation Course for Mathematics is here. You have to answer all these questions and feel free to ask me if you don’t know. The questions are a bit tricky so I hope you will take your time to do it.” Seohyun said as she handed over a blue file.

“K-Kamsahamnida, Miss Seohyun. I-I will try my best!” HyeMi answered.

“Fighting! You can ask your classmates where to find my room.” Seohyun smiled sweetly to her new student.

As the class over, Eun Ri turned to see HyeMi.

“HyeMi-ah! You look beautiful today!” Eun Ri uttered.

“*chuckle* You look awesome today, Eun Ri! I like your bunny hairpin.” HyeMi spoke.

“Really? Thanks! This hairpin is B.A.P’s logo. I made it myself.” Eun Ri pulled her hairpin from her short hair to show it to HyeMi.

“You made it yourself? Wow. That’s amazing… This is B.A.P’s logo?” HyeMi asked as she touched it.

“Yeah. I’m a hardcore fan of them!” Eun Ri stated.

As HyeMi was chatting with Eun Ri, Gin continued to play her Nintendo DS and all her classmates were busy doing their own thing, suddenly a beautiful woman in a white blouse and black knee length skirt with some books at her hands stepped inside the class making them stop talking.

“Annyeong haseyo, Miss Tiffany!” The entire student got up from their seats and bowed to their teacher.

“Annyeong everyone! You can sit now.” Tiffany, the English teacher affirmed.

“I heard that you had a new classmate, right? Where are you? Can you introduce yourself in front of the others in English? I want to know about you too!” Tiffany asked.

The entire student of Class 1-1 looked at HyeMi. She stood up and walked to the front.

“Ah… So the rumours from the students are true. You’re pretty! Please tell me your name, age, and your hobbies” Tiffany smiled as she walked beside HyeMi.

HyeMi stood in front of her class. She then exhaled deeply and up her gaze towards her classmates. Tiffany watched her while showing her signature eye-smile.

“Hello everyone. My name is Lee HyeMi and I’m 16. My hobbies are dancing and reading.” HyeMi said in American-accent fluently.

Jongup looked at her in awe as her accent was perfect. Gin gave HyeMi a thumbs up.

“Wow, your accent is good. Where did you learn that?” Tiffany asked again in English.

“M-My mom is a Russian-Korean mix. She always talks to me in English. I learn the accent from her.” HyeMi fluently replied.

“Class, can you understand our conversations?” Tiffany asked again.

“Nope. But her accent is surely good!” Jongup implied and smiled at HyeMi.

 

<*BELL  RANG*>

 

“Okay everyone! Please do your homework and I will check it tomorrow! If anyone fails to do it, as usual, a three-day detention class will be held.” Tiffany amplified her voice making the students sighed.

“Our new girl! I have something for you! It’s your Monthly Evaluation Course for English!” Tiffany gave her the file.

“Miss Tiffany, why did she get that for every subject and we don’t?” Gin asked and all attention was to her.

“Ah… You don’t know? As you see, she was the only one that entered your school with scholarship from your President Jung. So, she had to impress the Board of Directors of this school to make her qualified for this school. You know, all of the questions given for her were quite hard! You see, for this English, she had to write an essay about ‘Dancing and Arts’ that is more than 2,000 words!” Tiffany said and the students gasped.

“2,000 words in English?! God, I think that’s going to take forever for me.” Changjo interrupted.

“She must be excellent in her studies because it’s not easy to enter this school and she got it free! You need to learn to speak English with her!” Tiffany hugged HyeMi’s shoulders.

 

----------- HYEMI' S  POV---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! I need to go to Hana unnie house today! In Friday night I have to practice...*sob**sob*

I walked from my class towards the South Gate. No dancing class today! I can go back early!

When I was walking, I saw many girls were swooning over two guys that were walking towards the South Gate too. The girl was screaming and making noises! Who are they? I heard the girls said Luhan oppa, Kris oppa… The girls are creepy!

 

 

I pressed the doorbell of Hana unnie’s house. There was a silver plate on the top of the doorbell that was written ‘Hana Kyungsoo’. Hmm… Aren’t they sweet? Like a married couple!

 

<*CLICK*>

 

I was stepped aback when the door was open.

It was D.O oppa.

Relax HyeMi-ah… He’s a nice guy…

But my positive thoughts failed when the tragedy started flowing back into my mind.

 

 

“What do you want?!”

“Oh my little girl, don’t be afraid. I just want to play with you.”

“Please….stop!”

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!”

 

 

My heart palpitated wildly and my eyes started to become misty. I quickly bowed to him.

“HyeMi-ah! Come in. Hana unnie went to buy some things at the shop below. She’ll be back in a minute.” D.O oppa said to me.

He opened the door for me and put the door stopper to make the door opened ajar.

“It’s okay… I won’t bite. Leave the door open.” D.O oppa uttered and smiled at me while he was walking inside his house.

Unnie… come home early… I’m scared…

I walked inside the house as D.O oppa went to the kitchen area. He was cooking something that smells really good as I entered the house. I sat on the sofa facing down, trying to calm myself.

“You look beautiful today. As always.” He spoke as he was making some drinks for me.

I remained silent at my place. Unnie…. Hurry… My heartbeat grew stronger as I was trying hard to shoo away my thoughts.

 

 

“HyeMi-ah, here is your drink. It may help you to calm down.” He smiled at me. Wait. Why did he say that?

D.O then sat on the sofa in front of me while looking at me. He was keeping a great distance from me.

“Actually HyeMi-ah, me, Hana, Suho and Min Jung already knew about you and ‘boy phobia’ disease.” He implied as he was sitting on the sofa in front of me.

What?

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 10

*Triad information can be read here.

 

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, KissMeImnida from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

cat1989, bigbangteentopfan from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Cute ailisu, kpopluver3 From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie, stessy_your_bestie from Australia! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

YEAH! kpopluver3, Exo-Wolfie also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then,  ljoetaekai3000 from United States! Thanks for subscribing!

JeonHyejeong from Korea! Love from me!!

Another new subscribers Carlise from Indonesia! Woot woot! Thanks for joining this family! Welcome! Luv ya!

 

 

BOOM!! YEAH!!*dancing Gangnam Style* THE TENTH CHAPTER!!! SAY AHH!! SAY EHH!!! SAY UHH!!!  I CANT BELIEVE IT!*jumping around* Kekeke~ Enough with all of that. So, HyeMi knew that everybody knew that she had the boy-phobia disease and she was the most wanted criminal in Bang Yong Guk’s head and she had attract some kind of Triad guy, Zico from Block B! Dugeun dugeun… But in my opinion, HyeMi is such- As you can see, a bunch of HOT GUYS surrounded her!!!! But she ran away from them. If I were in HyeMi’s place, I would probably die in happiness!! Gawd…  HyeMi-ah, you’re such a let-down… *sob**sob*

I don’t want to say anything about next chapter coz I want you to read it for yourself! Kekeke~ Stay tuned!

Okay, I wanted to ask you guys another question. When I say HyeMi is too beautiful, having glittery blue eyes, her body was like the Victoria Secrets’ model, what kind of image will popped out from your mind? Honestly, I can’t even get a decent image of HyeMi in my mind. Maybe there was nobody in the world that was perfect.

But! Please answer my questions and maybe I could get some ideas from your comment. Ah! Please check my grammatical errors and PM me if you found it. I really want to be a good writer…

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote (Click here for vote) for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!  

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,